• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Introductions and Departures Thread

Thread Description
hewwo

SnakeWrangler

Tustom Citle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Poison
Post here to say hi to the forums or say goodbye to the forums! Celebration is due for the forums, sadness for the latter (but hopefully it isn't permanent!)

I'd make an intro but you know who I am already I'm just really bad at introductions because I really have barely an interesting thing to say about myself! So hi.

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
Casual tends to be plagued with identity issues. Their support for the disadvantaged knows few bounds.
'Tis I, Casual, welcoming the rebirth of the forums and returning to forum activity at last.

Still the same disaster gay nerd as always.

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Michelle here (formerly Litra/Angel/etc) but you can call me Michi. Reintroducing myself as a formality because of this thread to say hello to everyone new and old when we go public! I've been around since pre-Tapatakeover as far as September 2013 but I never was fully invested beyond "arm's length" so may change that here.

Last edited:

Paine

The doctorate is in pain.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/him; they/them; she/her
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
Pokédex Entry
It never quite knows what it's doing. Yet, somehow, things still get done.
Soooo I never introduced myself in the last thread, because I forgot to and then it just became awkward |D

Hello! I'm Paine, I've been a fan of the nuzlocke concept for years but only recently gave it an actual attempt. One day I hope to have 1 (one) finished story :D

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
That one building with no door for a hero to open.
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Hello everyone, new and old! It's great to see so many familiar faces.

I suppose I should introduce myself as a formality, for the Xenforo records. I am Fullmental, or just FM. I used to be known as thepokeman92 way back in the day.

Nice to meet you all! And for those of you who are old like me, nice to see you back/still here!

Raverist

when the cute boy looks at you with a smile
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Steel, Tough
Could you believe I actually predate the old intro and departures thread? Since other people are doing it, might as well make this formal as well.

I'm Raves, one of the Nuzforum OGs who are old enough to actually have a canon dex entry on the old forum (631, Heatmor if my memory serves) and non-canonically designated grumpy grandad of this place. I've been around for probably far too long truth be told, yet still hang around for the community I enjoy, even if I'm nowhere near as active as I would have liked to be. Perhaps the new forum will help there though.

Admittedly I'm not the easiest guy to get to know and I have been known to butt heads now and then, but fresh forum fresh start, right? Interested in seeing what the future holds for us anyways.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
oh boy, my legend begins in the 2010th year of anno domini- not quite the biggest grandpa in the house, i see (and i wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing i was around then because i was a) a lurker and b) frequently inactive af until someone i used to know added me into some skype chats for keks and OOPS I GUESS I'M HERE NOW)

but still kinda grandpa

So yeah, I'm Tookie. Been through a couple of names through the Zeta and Tapa eras, started life as SMDeathwind and then switched that over to MikeVonTookie for... reasons, and then that got shortened down to Tookie because holy fuck why would anyone bother with the first half of that name. I've done a few runs of... well, no noteworthiness unless you count my presence for the Fire Emblem corner, hang around the RP and mafia corners a lot and generally chill out and shitpost.

Activity was originally sporadic, then went from sporadic to NOPE as Tapa took over and began their campaign to never have to answer another technical support question again by making their system so absolutely fucking godawful that nobody ever used it! But we have actually good forum software now and I had enough ties to the community that I'm now back to do my bit for the Glorious Nuzforums Revival.

Hopefully, here to stay this time! It's been great seeing some old names I recognise so far, and I'm looking forward to more blasts from my past when the floodgates open and XeNuzForo goes public.

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
Hi! I'm surfe, which is just my former username surfer treecko with a bit chopped off. I've been around these forums for a long long time now and I think I've established a bit of a niche doing runs/let's plays of the sims? I like reading screenshot runs and writing screenshot runs, Am also a bit of a writer but haven't written any nuzlockes that have lasted more than a couple of updates : p

Glace

>:3c
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Hi! I'm glace, and I don't do much. I've been on the forums since around 2012, and I plan to maybe start actually doing things soon? Mostly streaming things, maybe a comic in.............some amount of years. Oh yeah, I should probably change my icon to something less memey now

Also I am not Glance/glancersherlock, because apparently people have been confusing our names. Cant imagine why. Nope, have no idea why.

prettygreatbee

B)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Ahh, I am so cool B)
guess whos back, back again? bee is back, tell a friend!!

i made Running Kanto and Running Sinnoh on the old forums,, but rs never really finished bc of a lack of motivation ^^' maybe the series will get the comeback it finally deserves now?? who knows!! but yea thats really,, the only big thing i did lol

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
Hi I'm Jimcloud, you may know me by my other names, like,

uh,

Jimcloud.

I'm an admin, I help run this joint, what's up

Mattman324

he's always watching you know
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
YUUSHA
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
KITA KITA KITA
Echoing Tookie and Raverist, as well as one or two others, I'm one of those curmudgeons who was around long enough since 2010, before the forum got big, to have their own pokedex number. In fact I had a number even when I signed up - Snover's, if memory serves, since that was pre-Gen 5 (and maybe barely pre HGSS? It's been damn ages...). I even had one of those really old Groups that unfortunately has not been ported over yet (BUT WILL BE, and I hope I get some fellow Suitset Champions in the next year or two!)

I'm Mattman324. Known for such usernames as Mattman324, Mattman324, and of course who could forget Mattman324, since I never actually changed mine, which meant something on Zetaboards because there was a username history and then just stopped with Tapatalk. Of course I also mostly stopped using the forum with Tapatalk, and that's a downgrade from only occasionally being online before then, so...

...but Xenforo is great software and my interest is possibly piqued yet again, so we'll see how this goes.

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
@Mattman324 good news: we have user numbers on Xenforo! They're just hidden a little more.

Yours is 159!

KirbyIsPink

new copy ability: sandwich
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Perfectly round... as all things should be
Hey, I'm Kirby.

Joined the old Nuzforums back in October 2013 and am currently in a state of either existing or not existing here. Maybe I'll start to exist while we're on Xenforo but I'm definitely active enough on Discord! Find me either in the main Discord server or the SSWL server where sometimes I post photos and maybe a meme that I found on Twitter.

Lefington

The most legitimate plant you'll ever see.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Am Lef. I do the notrun things and the rps.

known for: nothing!

Everyone's third or fourth favorite plant based user.

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
Oooh, what's mine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)