• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Original Teen Icy Copper (original comic)

Thread Description
Shapeshifter shenanigans (Updated June 30th, 2020)

Emilianite

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Thirteenth Possibly! ;> Thank you.
@Kadew I'm glad it's giving kind of a black canvas feel, that's the intention! a dive to the unknown.
@Inksword bwhahah! that gave me a good laugh i love it

This time some more Copper shenanigans

Chapter 7.3

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
Copper putting the twigs under his hood lmfaooo

he should be fine thoughhh. i hope

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh the poor child even twigs won't work with him 😭

But yes copper! Do this for you! .... Just, be careful whatever it is you do.

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
"You're not an idiot" lmao Oh poor Copper...

Also, I never noticed the different eye colors?? What's that mean... I assume it has something to do with her crossing over to Copper's world but... nothing like that happened to him when he crossed over to her world. Huh.

• Wow
Reactions: Bug

Inksword

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Well, if you're going to be remembered for one thing, being not an idiot is probably better than being an idiot.

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Every time I read Icy Copper I can’t get over just how beautiful it is, and how much I love the palettes you use. The way everything is paced is perfect to fall into and get engaged with the story, and I’m so invested in the worldbuilding and characters by this point... I still love Bo. He’s so sweet, kinda himbo-y

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Awwww those two were so cute! Also "You're not an idiot!" was funnier than it had any right to be XD

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
Lol I wonder if she threw it down there so Copper can find it and recognize it, or if she just got that urge to yeet one's past works into a pit like I do when I go through my high school sketch books

Emilianite

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Thirteenth The eye color change is actually just based on a fun reindeer fact! (for now at least lol) cause in nordic areas reindeer's eyes adapt to the fact that winters are mostly dark and summers mostly light, so because the eyes reflect the amount of light differently there's a color change, summer gold and winter blue~

@Inksword This is true x'D

@Bug Awh thank you im glad <3 Haha Bo is a good boy (ajhsd I think that's pretty accurate), I'm happy that he receives some love

@Tailsimp Haha yeah it was pretty out of the blue x'D

@Zero We shall see, Lmao that's a mood, i have also had the urge to throw some old works off a cliff for sure

Chapter 7 Part 5 !

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Okay, Lucy is... SUPER cute, especially in that little deer form

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
nooo! copper don’t be creepy!!! XD the poor girl! haha I love the back and forth reactions so perfect XD

how cute tho. she’s an artist :3

Inksword

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Oh! Lucy's hair is brown AND white! That's cute!

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The eye color change is actually just based on a fun reindeer fact!
OH, well now I feel a little silly lol

Lucy's cute, look at her making all these lil ice sculptures :3 Love the color and lighting in panels 4 through 6. Also love the series of panels with Copper glaring at her.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Lucy has no right to be so adorable with all the trouble she's caused!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)