• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Original Teen Icy Copper (original comic)

Thread Description
Shapeshifter shenanigans (Updated May 17th, 2020)

Emilianite

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice

Awkward shapeshifter from the land of the sun just wants to gain his powers, ends up frostbitten instead

Hey hi! This is my little og comic, i got recommended to share it here a couple of times so here we are, hope u enjoy if you decide to check it out!

❄❄❄

Read from the beginning:
Tapas | Webtoon |
Deviantart

Updates twice a week on Tapas (short updates) and every two weeks on Webtoon and deviantart (longer updates)
I'll return here with the longer updates every two weeks assuming i wont forget Thanks!!

Last edited:

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
A conversation Bug and I had, since Bug was very excited this is now here:

Bug: "God, I haven't finished the prologue, that's how far behind I am."

Me: "Wow, you haven't even gotten to my favorite character yet!"

Bug: "You mean that one, the fancy looking asshole?"

Me: "Hey! Just because you're right, doesn't mean you can talk like that."

Anyways Em I love you thank you for porting this over it means the world for me.

Lynslayer

SEKAI DE ICHIBAN OHIME-SAMA
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 19, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It is very likely that this Pokemon is currently crying over anime.
OMG IM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THIS COMIC ON THE FORUMS,,,,,,,,,,

icy copper has been so gotdang good so far!! i love the world that you're unveiling to us and you always have a knack for giving all your characters such charming personalities! plus your art is always *chef kiss*

and gotta agree with jim, love the Fancy-Looking Asshole uwu

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
IT'S HERE. IT'S HERE. IT'S HERE.

I am FINALLY caught up to this, and now I can KEEP up with it because I am always in this website, thank you so much. This comic is such a tight, skillful use of comics to tell a story. I think I paused sometimes while reading to admire all the skill that went into this, because it is TEEMING with well practiced excellence. Also, yeah, Elliot hits my personal character design weakpoints. I'm also super gay for Bo, which Jim called me on just as quickly as I called her on Elliot.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
It's heeeeerrrreeeeeee! Gosh I love this so much Em, your art is always gorgeous and soft and carries exactly the mood it needs to, I love auntie goat and dumb sheep boy and everyone, I'm so glad this is over here!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
OH HELL YEAH

I'm so happy to see this comic here!

Emilianite

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Omg i wasn't expecting these reactions sjdh;;
@Dee @DasUnicorm @Lynslayer @Kadew THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome! <3 I don't even know what to say! you're too good!
@Jimcloud and @Bug I was laughing for days at Fancy looking asshole and tbh it should be in Elliot's bio sjdhkgjd i'm so glad you enjoyed catching up to it Bug! God i might have died after reading your comment i hope you will enjoy reading it! I'm glad all the nuzcomic work paid off so i can do this XD

Chapter 4.6

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................

Same, honestly.
I am excited to maybe be jumping into some lore about wtf is happening, but I think that is just every single plot thread going on. I'm reading along and every bit is like "OOOOOH, WHAT'S THIS? OOOOOOOOOOH, WHAT'S THIS? OOOOOOOOOOOOOO--"

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
tHE GRUMPIER THE TASTIER, HOLY SHIT EM IM DYING....

well congrats to your poor dumb son for finally escaping from Moose Hell. Maybe now he can figure out what the fuck's going on here.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Eliot continues to be extra sketch... wonder what's up with him? Somehow I don't think he saved Copper for altruism

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
This is gorgeous, oh my god. I like Copper, he's a lil feisty, and Elliot is just. so great.

cjapples

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, ???
Pokédex Entry
The elusive CJ prefers small spaces such as tiny bookstores, pillow forts, sailboats, and backstage at theaters.
Just found this comic, and it's awesome. I'm rooting so hard for Copper and Rosie, and also have a few theories about where the story's going to go (but I'll refrain, for now). I loved Folded, and I can't wait to keep reading your comics!

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
shey/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure she's French
Ayy! I read this all yesterday but for some reason didn't post here. (Although it seems like you already noticed my storm of comments on dA xD)
I gotta say, besides your art that's as pleasant to look at as ever, I love this world you've built! I'm finding myself wondering so much about it!! like what are all the species of shapeshifters that exist? Or what the hell is Elliot's deal how much of the sword legend is true? I am watching this thread I can't wait for next updates!!

Last edited:

Emilianite

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Bug I'm so glad it's intriguing! i'm def aiming to sprinkle some more stuff about the whole situation soon~ or, many of the situations. a few of them!

@Jimcloud HAHAH, yeah the dumb boy definitely deserves to know more.

@Dee We'll see! Elliot is a big mystery haha

@Thirteenth Thank you so much! <3 i'm so so glad you like them.

@cjapples Thank you aw! ohhh i love hearing about theories a lot! but it's fair to wait too! thank you~

@Rubombee you already probably know this but i'm so glad you like it! it's been a lot of fun building the world so i'm happy to know its interesting~ im gonna do my best to answer many things eventually, as long as im able to pull it off haha. <3

Chapter 4.7

Rubombee

Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
shey/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Ah, Andre realizes Copper wasn't lying! Maybe he'll return it?? ;;w;;
but I can't wait to see was he's up to anyway :'D

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Oooh, an interesting development. Andre seems like an intriguing character and I love his design!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
I forget goat girl's name, but I like her a lot!

And I see that Copper's mom is even more knowledgeable than she seems... very intriguing

Rubombee

Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
shey/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
goat mom i know you couldn't possibly guess why he'd be over there but you're on the right track please keep going!!!
Also, your art is amazing
And also, Bo's art is amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)