• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Thread Description
A Pokemon Soul Silver Color Chain Nuzlocke.

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
I love the stone art/wall carvings! lovely style, and i know exactly what i'm looking at!!
also that is one phenomenal snake <3

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That snek in the last panel. You can very clearly see that challenging them was a bad idea!
You really can, uwu Alas wyd?
Loving the design choice for Ekans here (also hoping that they end up a team member, you really don't see some pokemon end up on Nuzlocke Teams that are usually bad guy pokemon TBH v -v;;;)
Thanks so much! I initially designed them in a different way, but forgot by the time i actually got to this page lol.
Aha, literally a snake in the grass! As long as it doesn't go all trust in meeee... :v:
...just in meeeee...
...shut your eyesss...
Let's not turn this into a deviantart page, mods won't allow that unfortunately
Thanks for the heads up! Though I really shouldn't egg them on lol
I love the stone art/wall carvings! lovely style, and i know exactly what i'm looking at!!
also that is one phenomenal snake <3
Thank you aaaa! I'm really proud of those carvings myself ;u; So sad I don't getta spend too much time in Ruins of Alph, it's such a neat af spot of lore.

So won't be around this weekend to post on Friday like I usually do,
so have a page!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
What a fascinating art style change you did for this page, looks somewhat familiar U:

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
What a fascinating art style change you did for this page, looks somewhat familiar U:
I have no idea what you're talking about :V Looks completely the same as my usual style~

Didn't fall for it, did yall? Dang.
Anyway that page was drawn by my bestie @pkmnMasterWheeler for April Fools!
Hope you guys enjoyed!
But in other news, you guys get another page this week!
Here is the real page 24!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Snake snake snaake snaaaaaaaake it's a snake! I love this snake! The just snek into my heart right away

Rhema

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
She tries her best, but doesn't succeed. She gets what she wants but not what she needs.
I love this art style! So dark and poignant. I admittedly haven’t read more than a few pages yet, but I just wanted to drop a comment and say that I’m enjoying it so far! It takes a lot for comics to draw me in since I’m more of a written story gal myself, but this one does the trick! Can’t wait to read more.

Rhema

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
She tries her best, but doesn't succeed. She gets what she wants but not what she needs.
Sorry for the double comment but I'm all caught up now! I am in LOVE with that little worldbuilding Apricorn extra you dropped in there. Not only is it extremely well-drawn, it's such a perfect little touch on your fic that really fleshes things out well. I'm pretty interested to see if this emphasis on Apricorns so far means they play a bigger role in the story down the line, or you're just emphasizing it as a fun extra.

Regarding the comic itself, I think last time I commented I told you I don't read many comics. They don't hold my attention as well as written stories do, but boy does yours pull me in! I'm interested to see how Cassidy's journey progresses and just learning more about them, since they're obviously meant to be a little mysterious. The other Trainer and her partner are even more interesting to me- I get the sense they're either more sinister than they look or maybe just naive? I'm excited to read more; I'll def be keeping up with this comic!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Snake snake snaake snaaaaaaaake it's a snake! I love this snake! The just snek into my heart right away
GOD SAME! Snakes are the best <3 I hope you end up loving her as much as I do!
Sorry for the double comment but I'm all caught up now! I am in LOVE with that little worldbuilding Apricorn extra you dropped in there. Not only is it extremely well-drawn, it's such a perfect little touch on your fic that really fleshes things out well. I'm pretty interested to see if this emphasis on Apricorns so far means they play a bigger role in the story down the line, or you're just emphasizing it as a fun extra.

Regarding the comic itself, I think last time I commented I told you I don't read many comics. They don't hold my attention as well as written stories do, but boy does yours pull me in! I'm interested to see how Cassidy's journey progresses and just learning more about them, since they're obviously meant to be a little mysterious. The other Trainer and her partner are even more interesting to me- I get the sense they're either more sinister than they look or maybe just naive? I'm excited to read more; I'll def be keeping up with this comic!
omg dont make me cry aaaaa!
Thanks so much for giving it a chance! Mostly it was done for show, but they do play a larger role, so keep a look out for that!
And Im so glad that you're giving it a chance! It's my baby and I just hope I can do it justice! Im happy to hear that my characters are interesting aaaaaa! Thanks so much, Rhema!
And I've been meaning to read the hell out of your locke, a friend recommended it to me and I've had it pulled up in tabs for like... 2 weeks now. Just been so busy working on comics and being sucked into animal crossing I've actually gotten back to reading all the things I have pulled up x'D

Sorry this page is late. Was gone all day yesterday and when I DID finally get home, my host site was down :'3
Still is, but remembered I could post on dA then use that link to host here lol
Hope you enjoy the new page!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Lotus is a lovely name for a lovely reptile. Graceful snek.

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Their mind is more often in the clouds than not. Most likely sick. Will probably eat your snacks.
Ohhh, does Cass like Ekans? I think this is the first time we've seen him happy to meet someone, haha!

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Yaaaaas, snek friend<3

I'm so happy for snek friend<3

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
And so with a tail shake and a pokeball head boop, SNEK SNEK SNEK has joined the team! Please keep Lotus around forever thank you

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
shaking the snakes tail, that's, wow, wonderful. what a polite snake! now i'm imagining two snakes meeting each other and shaking tails. that's cute.
Lotus? sassy. love her.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Lotus is a lovely name for a lovely reptile. Graceful snek.
She is very lovely and thanks you for your contribution to her illustrious ego uwu

Ohhh, does Cass like Ekans? I think this is the first time we've seen him happy to meet someone, haha!
Yeah! Cass isn't exactly a people person xD

Yaaaaas, snek friend<3

I'm so happy for snek friend<3
Same! I super love the ekans line! At least after this Locke.

And so with a tail shake and a pokeball head boop, SNEK SNEK SNEK has joined the team! Please keep Lotus around forever thank you
Thank you so much! Can't ever go wrong with a snake in the team! Especially one named Lotus.

shaking the snakes tail, that's, wow, wonderful. what a polite snake! now i'm imagining two snakes meeting each other and shaking tails. that's cute.
Lotus? sassy. love her.
Omfg that is really cute ;A; The Sassiest of girls! Though actually Naughty nature~

Today I'm lazy and uploading from my tablet!
Also a scene change!

Cameos!
@French-Teapot
@pkmnMasterWheeler
@snooze

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
That Pikachu and Rattata cameo... still searching for Ash I take it?

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
I know what you mean when it comes to enjoying pokemon lines after a Nuzlocke, few I never thought I'd like, welp... now my fav :T<33333333333

Also, snek friend, come baaaaaaaaaaaack

french-teapot

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 28, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Ahhh I discovered your comic today and what an incredible opening! I really appreciate the effort into giving the story a little twist, and I LOVE Echo! What an adorable little personality. I'm used to seeing people portray Cyndaquil as meek and shy, but Echo is fantastic. What a character. XD
Your worldbuilding with the apricorns is a great little touch too. I love detail-work like that, it really showcases great creativity.

And then oh my goooooddd French and Chipo's cameo!!! >u< They're so cute and gave me a lovely surprise. Thank you for including them!

I'll definitely be following this!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
That Pikachu and Rattata cameo... still searching for Ash I take it?
It sure looks like it! At least they got to a human world!

I know what you mean when it comes to enjoying pokemon lines after a Nuzlocke, few I never thought I'd like, welp... now my fav :T<33333333333

Also, snek friend, come baaaaaaaaaaaack
That's def a mood! I also learned to love geodude line uwu

Ahhh I discovered your comic today and what an incredible opening! I really appreciate the effort into giving the story a little twist, and I LOVE Echo! What an adorable little personality. I'm used to seeing people portray Cyndaquil as meek and shy, but Echo is fantastic. What a character. XD
Your worldbuilding with the apricorns is a great little touch too. I love detail-work like that, it really showcases great creativity.

And then oh my goooooddd French and Chipo's cameo!!! >u< They're so cute and gave me a lovely surprise. Thank you for including them!

I'll definitely be following this!
Ahhhh! Idk what to say to all this! But thank you and I'm really glad you're enjoying the comic so far! And you're welcome! Your Locke is one of my faces so I had to cameo it :3

Not even Cass can stand a sad Echo uwu

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Dude, sad 'mons? NOPE CAN'T SAY NO TO THAT EVER. Also its always kind of surprising for me to see a Cyndaquil with open eyes XD Kinda like when Brock does it. Suddenly its: what is this life? What is reality? @ [email protected]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)