• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Thread Description
A Pokemon Soul Silver Color Chain Nuzlocke.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EXCUUUUUUUSE YOU

"You look like a mess," You forgot to add, "And you're OWNING it."
KFSGSJKGH True, mustve slipped my mind~

Marge Simpson Voice: "Its true but they shouldn't say it"
OMG

tfw when your pokemon gives you the "bro, you look like shit" speech. Absolutely owned.
DKHSGHK oops wasn't supposed to be Echo saying it, sorry that wasn't more clear!

RUDE!!

I love Echo climbing up on Cass, so cute!
Thank youuuuuu!

Echo climbing up/clinging to Cass' sweater and his excited lil sparks,,, god I love this lil Cyndaquil. If anything happens to him I will cry.
I will cry too uwu Hes so cute *cries*

Hey! Only I'm allowed to call this disaster boy a mess! Also weekly reminder that I would die for Echo and he deserves the world
JGHSDGKJSHG Only you and Lotus cause she has no qualms about picking up your name calling slack. Thank you <3 Echo appreciates it uwu

Oh shit!
It's Falkner!
And worldbuilding!
Also ignore how bad that Lotus is on the last panel sdkjgskg

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Friggin' WHITNEY

We ain't even there yet and I'm already angry for the whole team havin' to deal with HER

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
Wow, even the league themselves are tired of Whitney's shit

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
That better not be foreshadowing to something bad..

I still love Echo so much. His little sparks of excitement are too much 🥺

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oh I love Falkner's design. His hair, his outfit, super cool.
But I do not trust that Whitney foreshadowing, especially given how notorious her gym battle is for Nuzlockes. I am very much scared of that. But I do like the world building insight Falkner's speech gives - I love when the Pokemon League/gym leaders actually acknowledge each other, it really makes the world feel coherent. It lets us know that Whitney must be seriously causing trouble for the League, if it warrants a mention of Falkner to a new challenger.

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
LOL I absolutely love the dig against Whitney. I wonder what the other gym leaders think about her "she needs to have a good cry before giving you the badge" thing.

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
A vindictive part of me, after playing Crystal like twenty times as a kid and side-eyeing some of her new lines in HGSS, is having a happy, petty chuckle at that little Whitney burn there. I feel like somewhere in Goldenrod, someone's doing that gossip awareness sneeze.

And any Lotus is good Lotus, the smug aura fills me with joy.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I love Falkner's design! I also like him explaining rhe rules in a simple way while sneaking in that dig at Whitney. Wanting your coworker to finally get in trouble for their BS is a true mood.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oooh this Falkner is all business, I like his design and character vibes already. And it's never a bad time to dunk on Whitney in nuzlockes lol

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Friggin' WHITNEY

We ain't even there yet and I'm already angry for the whole team havin' to deal with HER
Friggin Whitney, gods...

Wow, even the league themselves are tired of Whitney's shit
I mean, who wouldn't be? It's too bad she's good at her job. Can't argue with results when she technically doesn't cheat.

That better not be foreshadowing to something bad..

I still love Echo so much. His little sparks of excitement are too much 🥺
;3 Just gotta wait and see~
Adn thank youuu, Echo is the cutest lil bastard man ;u;

Oh I love Falkner's design. His hair, his outfit, super cool.
But I do not trust that Whitney foreshadowing, especially given how notorious her gym battle is for Nuzlockes. I am very much scared of that. But I do like the world building insight Falkner's speech gives - I love when the Pokemon League/gym leaders actually acknowledge each other, it really makes the world feel coherent. It lets us know that Whitney must be seriously causing trouble for the League, if it warrants a mention of Falkner to a new challenger.
Aaaa Thanks so much! Had a lot of fun redesigning him! never trust Whitney. She's a monster in the battle field uwu
Thanks! Aaa the worldbuilding is one of my favorite parts aaaaaa! Though Falkner (and Bugsy) are a special case regarding Whitney, which will be explained in due time. uwu

LOL I absolutely love the dig against Whitney. I wonder what the other gym leaders think about her "she needs to have a good cry before giving you the badge" thing.
Haha who knows! My Whitney differs a bit from the games, so we'll see ;3

A vindictive part of me, after playing Crystal like twenty times as a kid and side-eyeing some of her new lines in HGSS, is having a happy, petty chuckle at that little Whitney burn there. I feel like somewhere in Goldenrod, someone's doing that gossip awareness sneeze.

And any Lotus is good Lotus, the smug aura fills me with joy.
sjdghjskdhgsdjkgh RIP Whitney. Rest in Pieces.
And yes! Lotus is such a good girl, even if everyone else in teh comic might think otherwise uwu

I love Falkner's design! I also like him explaining rhe rules in a simple way while sneaking in that dig at Whitney. Wanting your coworker to finally get in trouble for their BS is a true mood.
Thanks, Tails! Oh good! Glad that it came out as simple. Was a bit worried I was explaining things a bit weird and hard to follow. Still some more details to go regarding how it works, but Falkner is good at trying to get information to the challengers. sjdkhgsjkgh God it really is a mood.

Oooh this Falkner is all business, I like his design and character vibes already. And it's never a bad time to dunk on Whitney in nuzlockes lol
Thanks! I've always had a soft spot for Falkner and just. I love him uwu Glad to finally put some of my headcanons regarding him out in the world.
Hell, doesnt even have to be a Nuzlocke, tis always Dunk On Whitney o'Clock in my book.

Hope yall were in the mood of some more Falkner
development and worldbuilding!
Ignore the art of the first panel, its janky jksdhggfghfh

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
I like that Falkner has a bit of a soft pride sort of personality here, the game made me feel like he was riding more off his father's coattails than anything, but that's kind of what I inferred from what little dialog he actually had at the time XD

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh I love the idea of the gym being refurbished after being for a certain type in the past!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Ahhh I love the soft nostalgic feel of this page, and the organic history being shown to us - really helps make the world feel lived in and that it existed before Cass' story. And Echo's excited sparks continue to be the cutest! At this point he's gonna run out of fire before the gym match even begins xD

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
Oooh i love the background here! Both the physically drawn backround and the story background of the gym! Falkner looks so genuinely happy and soft here, like this means so much to him and aah I'm loving it!

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
I love how you draw backgrounds! I always liked Falkner a lot as a kid, so it's just nice to see him so happy here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)