• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Thread Description
A Pokemon Soul Silver Color Chain Nuzlocke.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.

Pokemon are wondrous creatures.
Creatures that Cassidy no longer wanted anything to do with.
Unfortunately for him, Echo, an over enthusiastic and spiteful little cyndaquil has other plans.

Uploaded at:
Comic Fury
Forums [You Are Here]
Start Date: November 1, 2019
Last Updated: May 23, 2020
Trigger Warnings: Abuse (Domestic), Mental Illness, Death, Blood/Violence/Amputation, Transphobia
Critique lv 3: Please feel free to give me critique following the Lv 3 Guidlines.
If you want to start a discussion, I'm all for it! Just hide it under Spoilers to keep the thread clean!
Thank you!

-A fainted pokemon is a dead pokemon. Permabox 'em.
-Catch the first pokemon per route following the below rules:
a. Dupes Clause
b. Shiny Clause
c. Notepad Clause
d. The encountered pokemon must
share 1 of the two most dominant colors
of a pokemon already on the team.
If it does not share a color, the route is skipped.
-Use the same number of pokemon as the gym leader +1
-You can only switch out when prompted or in the overworld.

Chapter 2
Pages: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Worldbuilding #2 Potions

TBA

Disclaimer: Just in case, I want ya'll to know I am trans. I do not in any way condone transphobia
or any form of abuse. Don't forget to love each other.

Last edited:

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah yeee! It's November 1st and you know what that means?
Hypoxia is finally launched Ahhhhh!
Thank you all who showed interest as I was working on this comic and those who give it a chance.
Won't waste anymore of your time, so here'sthe cover, rules, and first page of chapter 1 of this long story <3
I hope you all enjoy!

Can't wait to see what you all think of it!​

Last edited:

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
EEEEEEEEEY!!
It has finally started!

Hypoxia is a condition in which the body or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply at the tissue level.

This doesn't sound good for the protag, I guess Lugia will drown him
RUle no.4 sounds pretty hard, but does do you want to change your pokemon" in battles count as one?

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Aww yee~ Finally time for you to (re)join the cool kids in the nuzlocke gang!~ Also I am adopting this Cyndaquil already, they are maximum bean!~

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
@Velink No comment on the title ;3
But! As for the rule, yes! That is the only time I can change pokemon during battle. I cant switch out team members unless mine or the opponent's pokemon dies. Only when prompted and outside of battle.
But glad you're excited! I am too ahhhhhh!

@pkmnMasterWheeler
Indeed! Now I too can become a cool kid!
Echo is the most maximum of bean <3

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
ooo @Velink thanks for that bit of info 👀 judging by that and the cover im assuming this run turns dark
man ive already gushed about how pretty your art style is in the discord, but damn i love how detailed everything is!!
also that "no switching rule" sounds really tricky. Did you play on set too?

Ardomew

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
Oh my gosh, I am already in love with this series! Your art is freakin' gorgeous, and I'm sure you've weaved a great story to go along with these characters and visuals! I'm excited to see more!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
@mizar
Omg thank you *weeps* That means a lot coming from you as you're one of my fav nuzlockers! Ahhh!
And yes, the comic does turn dark, hopefully that wont be too much a deterrent to some readers, but everyone has their preferences and I completely understand!
As for the no switching rule, I did not play on set as it doesn't let me switch out when prompted. Ive learned that playing on set is actually way easier than only being able to switch out when prompted. Something I didn't realize at the time of playing.

@Ardomew
Ahh thank you! I hope it continues to please and AI really hope the story comes across as great in comic as it does in my head! Thanks for giving it a try!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
WELP I've learned not to track days based off of technology or my mother's usually strict schedule cause I thought to day was friday.
So Here' the page, sorry for the delay!

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Their mind is more often in the clouds than not. Most likely sick. Will probably eat your snacks.
V-VARIANT SENTRET DESIGNS WHO ARE BESTIES WITH A CYNDAQUIL........................... I am already in love

I can't wait to see the direction this goes!!!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Replies:
@Spacey Ahh glad you like them! I hope you continue to enjoy the comic!

Happy SwSh day everyone! Please remember to be courteous to those who want to enjoy the game and not spoil anything. Me included.
Hope you all enjoy page 3!

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
He’ll keep running until he bleeds out, probably. So many questions, and so far ahead into the beginning of the game plot too, hahaha. We’ve all played Pokémon, so it’s time to just yeet past the intro.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Aw shoot how did I miss until now that you finally started posting this! I've been really looking forward to this story of yours that you've been hyping on the comics discord, your art is clean and lovely as always and from what I can tell you are just a comics making machine so I know that there is plenty more to come! This is an interesting start, a feral cyndaquil trying to join back in with trainer society for some reason, and what looks like a murder wartortle. Such questions you raise.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
He’ll keep running until he bleeds out, probably. So many questions, and so far ahead into the beginning of the game plot too, hahaha. We’ve all played Pokémon, so it’s time to just yeet past the intro.
Omg, definitely wouldn't put it past him. He can be a bit of an idiot sometimes. And I agree! I always feel more people should skip past the boring bits or
Aw shoot how did I miss until now that you finally started posting this! I've been really looking forward to this story of yours that you've been hyping on the comics discord, your art is clean and lovely as always and from what I can tell you are just a comics making machine so I know that there is plenty more to come! This is an interesting start, a feral cyndaquil trying to join back in with trainer society for some reason, and what looks like a murder wartortle. Such questions you raise.
Thanks so much, Kadew! I only hope I can keep it as interesting a story as I think it is in my mind and don't disappoint! And I DEFINITELY have a ton more left to post! Thanks so much <3

Sorry everyone for another late page. Had a family day out and didn't get home til late and left early. Things should be settled down again by the end of November. Hope you enjoy the next page!

Last edited:

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Oh look! It's still Friday!

Hope you all enjoy the new page!

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Oh god fire Pokémon. I just realized you have GOT to be drowning in light sources. I am so sorry, best of luck to you.

i think out of the last few pages my favorite has to be when Echo and Penny have that momentary face-off. The whole composition of it gave me the nice spine tinglies.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
i am just in love with this art and everything about this comic!! echo is so cute and i have no idea who this person yelling profanities and bleeding is but do i ever want to

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
Oh!! This looks absolutely glorious!! The colors are fantastic, and the shading?? So splendid! <3 Great job! I can't wait to see what's next :00

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
So our good cyndaquil jumped in not even noticing the whole blood-injured thing? I do love a good fool, running in without any a plan. Can't wait to see how grateful the human will or won't be for that semiheroic rescue of smoke.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Did I spend like three hours on the forum yesterday, a Friday, and completely forgot to post the new page?
yes.
yes I did.

Oh god fire Pokémon. I just realized you have GOT to be drowning in light sources. I am so sorry, best of luck to you.

i think out of the last few pages my favorite has to be when Echo and Penny have that momentary face-off. The whole composition of it gave me the nice spine tinglies.
This is why I just said 'fuck it' and shaded at whatever weird mess this comic's shading it x'3 And also progressively doing simpler and simpler shading. Just wait to chapter 3 where its super simple shading.
But ahhh! Thank you! That was a very fun page to draw!

i am just in love with this art and everything about this comic!! echo is so cute and i have no idea who this person yelling profanities and bleeding is but do i ever want to
Thank you so much! Echo really is the best bean <3 As for the scoundrel, you shall learn soon enough!

Oh!! This looks absolutely glorious!! The colors are fantastic, and the shading?? So splendid! <3 Great job! I can't wait to see what's next :00
Thank you, Grey ahhhh!

So our good cyndaquil jumped in not even noticing the whole blood-injured thing? I do love a good fool, running in without any a plan. Can't wait to see how grateful the human will or won't be for that semiheroic rescue of smoke.
Nope! He just saw someone chasing down this person who he assumed was in danger and jumped right on in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)