Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Noice Plusle. Also, I'm going to laugh if it turns out that I falsely accused Cirr again (This is the third time in three games I've suggested lynching them, btw), but at this point I'm almost entirely convinced, and if I'm wrong than damn Hobo that was a hard dupe.

Vote: Cirr.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dead: Cirr - Driver

Village and Third Party Win

Game notes: There were a lot of times there’s was almost a massacre but not quite, despite the lack of a lot of deaths.

This is the mostly up to date sheet. There was also the last night where both villagers indirectly hid behind the last mafia so that was a thing. I expected the maf to get rid of the clear through doc/driver protection (since that protects against a bomb). I didn’t make that interaction super obvious though and this game wasn’t my cleanest so whatever.

Also the third party attacked the bomb last night which would’ve been hilarious if it went through.

pluslefan

Kanto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Alas Cirr, the cowards hid behind another so my shot didnt go through. Perhaps in a more standard game...

Also if you're asking why its because all of your plans involved killing people I already visited so why would I wanna work with that??? >:c

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Well that was fun for me as the glorious leader, though I feel like it was so follow the leader that it might not have been fun for others. I feel like Village was slightly OP, but not by much.

Also I debated shooting myself several times in hopes that I'd be redirected or hid behind, and now I kinda wish I had.

And Plusle, you should have just killed Cirr. Because I was hiding behind Cirr last night :p.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
alas.

I was contemplating driving myself (that was an actual thing I could have done) but I was thinking it would have been overly complicated to get it to work since I'd have to coordinate with plusle again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)