Lax
Pronouns
Him
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Flying
Woot.
Fox! 2 of them. Pure dark.
Elephant, type unknown
Meowth-Galar, evolving into a new thing apparently called Purrserker that's pure steel.
There's a depressed purple dinosaur, there's Grookey's 2 evolutions, there's Sobble's 2 evolutions... honestly I'm not displeased by anything we're seeing so far. Looking forward to more stuff

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
I like the Grookie final evo
I’m not sure how I feel about Sobble’s
Though I can’t help but notice that this is now two gens in a row where the Water starter final evo is very feminine
Weird that Scorbunny was missing from this
Haven’t really seen much else, but I’ll be looking around

SimplyUnknown

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Ok, am I the only one who thinks that the potential Grookey second stage evo looks a bit like a log? I first saw it and thought that Grookey had just become all neck. Potential elephant Pokemon is adorable, Galar Meowth is a bit too Cheshire cat for my taste, though fitting for an England based region. I really like Sobble's first evo even if he traded his tiny no fingered hands for a pair of mittens. Grookey's final evo looks really cool, though I'm not sure why his tail moved to his hairline. Sobble's final evo looks awesome too, though I don't see the feminine look that you see @Uberle.

If this is real and not a fake leak, I won't complain. Still not fully convinced it's legit though.

LucarioOfLegends

Saint of the Church of The Holy Pluffle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him whatever the male ones are idk
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
He fought 32 men in an Irish bar once; he is also an incredible liar.
Alright, if you see this image floating around social media and people calling it real. Its not.

This is a WIP render for Kitsunoh's 3D model for CAP. I think it's been sufficiently debunked, but just remember.

THIS IS SUPER FAKE.

starmouse

All in service of some implacable "just cause".
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is said to be scared of its own shadow. It can often be found sitting in the rain.
Some people are speculating the dark foxes are based on Guy Fawkes.

Guy Fawkes.

Get it.

mykehroo

holy moly i am worry
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 23, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
i'm a dude brooooo
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is currently kerfuffled by this feature. Kerfuffled isn't a word.
sobble: this is gex calling, dollface

Snow Peregrine 0

Sinnohoan Talonflame (Talonfrost? Talonfreeze?)
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 19, 2019
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Ice
Pokédex Entry
An ice-type subspecies of Talonflame that is found in Sinnoh. It is socially awkward as all hell.
Wait, new Meowth variant? I kinda doubt it, since there's Gigantamax Kanto Meowth... this leak seems somewhat fake to me. Sure, they look pretty real, but does anyone remember that clip of the orange bug thing that looked super real, but that turned out to be fake?

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Wanted to be an Instagram whore but I got lost so now I do Reaction-Lockes.
Hate 'em.

Hate 'em all.

Especially Intelleon. Looks like fucking Randall from Monster's Inc.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Some other credible leakers said the final evos for Grookey and Sobble are fake (but the second evos I think are still possibly legit). I didn't mind Grookey's, but I'll gladly sacrifice it if it means no hideous Intellon. I do not like that thing.

Arbitrary

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
The starters are as bad as I feared they would be (because of the OTT humanoid themes), besides Grookey's which is alright. I guess being already bipedal and a monkey/gorilla means that they're pretty humanoid to start with.

I'm just amazed fucking Garbodor got any sort of attention with a dynamax. I'm amazed something else from a region that isn't Kanto got any sort of fuss. Also half the dynamaxes for the new mons look like actual evolutions and should have been. The centipede is really cool though, why the fuck are they not showing shit like this instead of Duraldon? It feels like there's so few good designs so far...

SweatingCalendar

Is this the real life? Is it just fantasy?
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Im hoping these "leaks" (at least the ones for sobble and scorbunny's final evolutions) are fake cause these designs look lackluster. I prefer more animal like designs rather than the humanoid ones Game Freak seems to be moving towards over the years.

On the more cheerful note I think the corkscrew snake and fox look pretty cool.

1Ultima

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 6, 2019
As per usual,most of the leaked Gigantamaxes andGalarian forms are from bloody Kanto.

With like one or 2 sprinkled in from other regions.

Why.

TerryTheTeryx

Smol Dino Who Also Likes Birbs
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She may be lured out of her residential cave with peanut butter.
I hate that supposed Meowth evolution with all my heart. Thankfully I think someone said that it's very likely fake?
I'm still getting used to Galarian Meowth.

Arbitrary

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
Rolycoly basically turns into coal Aggron/Rhydon, which isn't terrible, but a massive disappointment. We're also doing a gen 5 and 7 and having amazing Bug types again, and some pretty interesting Pokemon of other types too like Galarian Stunfisk. It's like they marketing the shit and leaving out the good stuff. I'd rather them have marketed the game by showing at least a few of the really good Pokemon than just going for the "lol meme mons and gen 1 masturbation" they actually did. You don't have to show them all off, and I admire their restraint this time round, but they picked some stinkers to show off.

Wooloo's evolution is pretty good too. Doesn't have some tacked on human theme like I expected it to. It is mostly a starter and regional form thing honestly.

mint0h

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
I'm quickly dropping by to say that I'm having some buyer's remorse over choosing Scorbunny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)