• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Nuzlocke Fun Things that Happen in Nuzlockes

Thread Description
What fun/awesome things have happened to you in Nuzlockes?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Bringing back an old thread.

What fun/awesome things have happened to you in Nuzlockes?

Literally the reason I am posting this is that I am doing a Randomized Ultra Moon run and I've had some meh encounters. Until I got to Ten Carat Hill. I was looking at encounters, and I noticed that one patch of grass in the outside part has a 10% chance Mega Rayquaza. Naturally that was something I wanted, but I didn't expect to get it. So, I went to what I hoped to be that patch. My first encounter?

A SHINY Mega Rayquaza!

It's going on my team as soon as I lose something. I don't care that that I already have a Dragon/Flying.

Paine

The doctorate is in pain.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/him; they/them; she/her
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
Pokédex Entry
It never quite knows what it's doing. Yet, somehow, things still get done.
On the flip side of those horrible, random crits or attacks that otherwise hit harder than expected and take a teammate before their time... there’s moments like /these/.

Like finding a shiny Sewaddle for your first catch of the game; said shiny baby later goes on to not only outspeed, but /crit/ Burgh’s own Leavanny and lay to rest all your worries about that gym.
Said bug /also/ proving u godly durable, eating more than a few SE hits but never going down, and ultimately making it to the hall of fame!

Or when you have a Jellicent tank /a 2x SD boosted Excadrill Earthquake and not die/. I bring this one up a lot but that’s bc /I’m so damn amazed he didn’t die right there/ xD

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
During my (currently abandoned) run of Pokemon X, I entered the Kalos Power Plant with a team of six. My Ninjask immediately died to some Flare grunt's Scraggy, and I worked through the plant mainly powering through with my Marowak, which had Thick Club and was a powerhouse.

By the time we reached the Team Flare admin, Marowak was poisoned (possibly badly poisoned, I don't remember clearly) and I was unable to cure him before battling the admin. Admin sends out Houndoom, which outspeeds. Marowak took heavy damage from Houndoom's attack, and was certain to die from poisoning in the next turn.

Maro's response?

"Bonemerang. BITCH."

Houndoom was KO'd, ending the battle before Maro could die from poison. If the admin had had even one more Pokemon (i.e. if Kalos had actually had any difficulty curve worth speaking of), I would have lost Maro there for certain. But he hadn't, and I didn't. It was the single coolest moment of that nuzlocke, ever.

Of course, the bad side to 'single coolest moments' is that everything past that is a bit of a letdown, and that's part of why I abandoned the run. Kalos with Exp. Share is too easy; Kalos without Exp. Share is too grindy. If I ever decide to try another X nuzlocke, I'm going to have to seriously consider how I handle experience gains.

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
I've got a couple from my Rainbow Wedlocke of White to mention.

The first one happened on Route 6, while I was cleaning out the Trainers there for some XP. One of them sent out Deerling, to which I responded with Mozu, my Adamant Intimidate Herdier. I knew they had Jump Kick, but I figured "eh, Mozu's probably faster and can just Strength them into oblivion".

And then it outsped and used Jump Kick indeed. And missed.

Crash damage followed by Strength took it down no problem.

---

The second one was even worse of a scare. I was on Route 4, fighting a trainer's Timburr with Silas the Drilbur, and the Timburr used Bide right as I went down to Dig. At this point I panicked, because I knew Dig HAD to OHKO or else I was screwed. And indeed, Dig left Timburr with just a sliver of health. I was crushed, knowing I'd have to choose who to sack to the massive Bide damage...

Silas's thoughts on the matter? "Sandstorm, motherfucker."

Down goes Timburr.

satanicswirlix

Don't forget to bring a towel!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon's interests change more often than her pantalones. She's currently working on an animated nuzlocke, but we all know how that'll turn out!
When you destroy a Gym Leader's team using a "crappy" Pokemon. If I learned anything from playing Smash Bros, it's to use your favourites and not pay attention to the tier lists. ...Take that, Smogon and Nuzlocke Viability!

Metafiction

Fourth Wall Demolitions Expert
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Writes in bursts of inspiration, followed by long lapses of inactivity. It reacts with sarcasm when provoked.
Had one the other day in an undocumented randomizer run of Platinum I'm doing with a few other people.

The idea is that since there's four of us, we each assigned starter choices to the other three, and as such I ended up with a Magnemite as my starter. This little dude has been absolutely clutch from the word go, but there's one moment that happened a couple days ago that cemented his legendary status.

So it's the final Cyrus battle in the Distortion World, right? My plan was to send out my starter (now a Magnezone) against Gyarados, equipped with a Focus Sash I'd found (items and TMs are also randomized) to tank an Earthquake just in case he didn't outspeed Gyara, which I was sure he would. Best case scenario, he outspeeds and one-shots with Thunderbolt. Worst-case scenario, Gyara somehow goes first and Magnezone hangs on with Focus Sash, then one-shots with Thunderbolt.

Well.

I realized the moment Gyarados came out that I'd forgotten to equip the sash to Magnezone. No big deal, I figure, Mag will outspeed and kill anyway.

Then Gyarados goes first. And, of course, uses Earthquake.

I watch with horror as Magnezone's HP drops all the way down...to 5 HP.

Before I can process this, Magnezone takes down the water dragon with a Thunderbolt, as planned. That's right. This thing just survived a 4x super effective Earthquake, and OHKOed in response. It wasn't STAB, sure, but let me have my moment--I have never personally seen anything like this in my life.

I knew there was a reason I named him "Miracles." (Besides the terrible ICP reference, that is.)

Ardomew

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
Let's see here:
-Owning Bruno with a Golbat in Blue
-Taking out N's Reshiram and half of Ghetsis' team with Haxorus in White
-Having a Persian that would regularly destroy Gyarados, Alakazam, and Gengar in Leaf Green
-Having a Slaking in my Emerald team
-Catching a Beldum in Sun and bringing it all the way to the Hall of Fame
-Nerfing Cynthia's Garchomp by alternating between my Staraptor and Luxray in Pearl
-Introducing me to some of my favourite Pokémon, like Flygon and Araquanid
-Discovering how amazing Eviolite Dusclops is in AlphaSapphire
-Getting past the wall that was Ultra Necrozma with only one death in Ultra Moon
-Accepting my Crobat in White 2 was gonna die against Iris' Haxorus, but managing to claim victory after it foolishly used Dragon Dance instead of finishing off my doomed bat

Arbitrary

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
I tend to find new ways of soloing Diantha each time I fight her, besides a couple of runs.

In my wonderlocke, I got a Moxie Salamence and gave it both Aerial Ace and Brick Break, so each turn he gained more power and annihilated everything once Hawlucha was down.

In my wedlocke, I had a Compound Eyes Vivillon with the Sleep Powder/Quiver Dance/Bug Buzz/Hurricane set. So I slept Hawlucha and set up to max and won.

In a standard run last year, I had a Hone Claws Hustle Durant. Hawlucha was faster and used Swords Dance followed by Flying Press, but once Durant got the hit in, he annihilated everything else with Iron Head and Crunch.

TerryTheTeryx

Gen Z Degenerate
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She appears to have a penchant for peanut butter and foreign languages.
I have a Numel who, when training with the Trainer's Eye, got down to 3 HP from.. some kinda hit. Likely a Water Type.
Either he was faster than the Pokémon, or he moved right after it, so I let him KO it, then healed him up after the battle.
Next battle, we encounter another Pokémon who managed to land a hit.. bringing him right back down to 3HP.
I don't know how this dude's gonna survive.

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Wanted to be an Instagram whore but I got lost so now I do Reaction-Lockes.
In my Pokemon Rejuvenation Nuzlocke I beat a level 85 Alakazam with a level 11 Purrlion because it a) Knew no non-Psychic moves and b) I had a Pokemon with Dragon Rage in the party so I just kept spamming Assist with Purrlion until enough Dragon Rages hit the Alakazam.

And that Dragon Rage Pokemon was a secret lottery starter Axew that you only had 1/902 chance of getting instead of the normal starters. That I got on my first try.

I got a Master Ball from a lottery prize as well later on.

Pretty fun stuff before it all went to hell.

TrueZero2

Ninja! Comic! Best Match!
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
For me, during an old Fire Red run, I took on Koga with a Haunter. Now, the two important parts about this Haunter was that it knew Shadow Punch and was holding Leftovers. All of Koga's moves are either Normal, which Haunter is immune to, or Poison, which does next to nothing.

As a result, I can hit him with impunity, while the miniscule damage that Koga could deal was healed just as quickly by the Leftovers. In the end, Haunter finished the Gym with full health and no assistance. It earned its spot on the team right there and then.

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
My most funny (and scary) nuzlocke experience?

Let's say I battled a trainer having a Misdreavous, most of my Pokémon were either yellow health or having no super effective moves against it so I chose my normal type Pokémon in hope of getting unharmed for being immume to ghost-type attacks while I'd heal the other party members until...

Misdreavous trapped my normal type with mean look and realizing that my Pokémon only had normal-type attacks, Jump Kick and Attract... meaning I neither could attack Misdreavous nor could switch my Pokémon out anymore... So I was stuck in a dilemma for this being a Nuzlocke, so I thought "what now?!"

Either I had to sacrifice my dear Pokémon (I definitely was very attached to) or had somehow to keep it alive until one of both would Struggle themselves to death... another bad thing was Misdreavous indeed knew one non-ghost-type move: Psybeam...

I decided to somehow get my Pokémon through that battle of horror by keeping it alive with all healing items possible for Misdreavous of course attacking it with Psybeam and also confusing my Pokémon and prevent it also from either wasting its own PP (so Misdreavous would run out of PP first) or hitting itself in confusion.

The next problem of my plan was... I used Attract on Misdreavous for it only having a 50% chance to attack before it used Mean Look (or shoud I say "Look of Infatuation"??!) on me so I also only had 50% chance of it wasting its PP...

The whole thing went for about 15-20 minutes full of my Pokemon being unable to hit the opponent, being confused, being healed, the opponent using Psybeam, being immobilied of love, using the other useless moves and me hoping my Pokémon would make it through by having more PP of its moves left than Misdreavous until.....

it finally started to use Struggle and defeating itself before my Pokémon ran out of PP or was forced my Jump-Kick itself into Nirvana.... I was so relieved when that crazy battle finally came to an (happy) end and was relieved that I decided to do everything to keep my Pokémon alive!

After that experience I had I'll think twice before sending a Normal type in a battle against a Ghost type or trying to teach it one damage-inflicting move that's not useless against Ghost types or teaching it Foresight if possible.

For those who really want to know what my Pokémon was but it's a SPOILER from one of my current Nuzlocke comic runs: , it was my Buneary named Lucius in my Pokémon Pearl run and I love him too much for sacrificing it

Neotornado

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
I need to buy a pro account? (He/Him)
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
I had kind of a similar stalling-related story in a Y egglocke a while back. (around late 2015) Normally most of the admins in X/Y are jokes that you can easily beat and move on to fighting Xerosic/Lysandre. ...Unless you're Cleosia, and your drapion rolls +2 evasion on accupuncture when I'm switching in. And then rolls ANOTHER +2 evasion on the next turn. Cue a madcap stall-fest as I had to alternate between Bastiodon (poison jab) and Wigglytuff to try to run down drapion's PP at +2 attack. (at this point it also had a fair bit of defense boosts from me missing 3-4 more turns)
SOMEHOW I was able to run it down to X-scissor before it started boosting attack again. (Wigglytuff just barely avoided being KO'ed near the end and I had to swap to Tangrowth) Even with swapping in Talonflame, +6 attack X-scissor was still doing around 30-35% damage, more with the occasional crit. Cue roost spam while praying that flame body activated. Thankfully for me, it eventually did activate and killed off Drapion (from full health) after I had just ran out of PP on roost.
And that's my story of how I survived Cleosia's citizen snips without any deaths. I wish I could have gotten a replay because it's probably the most absurd thing I've done in the history of nuzlocking. If drapion's AI decided to quirk out and not alternate between poison jab/night slash or if it tried to boost up beyond +2 attack, I probably would have wiped right there.

Obelisk

no sleep only wepears
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pokédex Entry
Eccentric 'locker obsessed with Magikarp.
An Umbreon sweeping Hau's team in Ultra Moon's championship fight and defeating Dusk Mane Necrozma by himself. Spike is a blessed boy.

Defeating Totem Gumshoos in Sun with a Magikarp after it killed my Gastly, then using said Magikarp to nearly perfect-sweep Hala's Grand Trial. 2/3 of Hala's mons OHKO'd, then I ran out of Bounce PP when its accuracy bit me in the butt. That Magikarp made it all the way to post-game.

RevenantArcan

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Psychic
Against Cynthia in my Platinum run, her Garchomp was punching a hole in my team. My plan had been to send out my Golduck and Ice Beam for victory, but she went first and got a crit. I was sure that I was doomed, even my own Garchomp couldn't save me, though she did manage to get a single Dragon Claw off and bring it down to berry range. my last mon was my Luxray, who I had of course refused to send out because why send a sluggish Electric type with a Speed-reducing nature against a lightning-quick Ground/Dragon? Intimidate, that's why.

Luxray survived with 16hp, out of 184, and then killed the Garchomp with Giga Impact.

Unfortunately, Cynthia still had her Milotic and Roserade left, and I had nothing else. I spent the better part of the next day kicking myself for sending out my Gardevoir before Luxray, because she could've defeated both of the leftovers and saved Luxray from the recharge turn, but for a glorious moment, Luxray was the champion of my entire team.

And then I rebuilt from the box and solo'd the Garchomp with a Lopunny. Vengeance was sweet.

Neotornado

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
I need to buy a pro account? (He/Him)
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
...whelp that pokemon Y champion fight happened.
Team is Victreebel/Basculin/Heatmor/Probopass with furret and haxorus in the wings
Use victreebel who one-shots hawlucha (I think that one was a damage range), then OHKO crits auroras (who would have OHKO'ed with blizzard had that not been a crit). Survives goodra fire blast while still in the yellow, swap in basculin. Basc is now at something like 26% from a dragon pulse, I can't ice beam KO it. ...Unless I get a freeze on the turn Diantha uses a full restore on it. Doesn't unthaw before being ice beam'ed 3-4 more times. Swap in heatmor on gourgeist who tanks both a seed bomb and a phantom force crit (which I wasn't expecting her to die but still notable), then somehow outspeed tyrantum off 110 speed and OHKO with focus blast (also would have been a OHKO if she missed)
Guess the run wanted some way to apologize for the triple crit massacre that was Lysandre's Mega Gyarados.

Alan900900900

Lurker extraordinaire
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is a master of having too many projects at the same time. Also, Pikablu.
This one happened fairly recently, in my UCL Fire/Water Gold run.

Picture the fight with Lance. He leads with Gyarados, I send out my Magmar with Thunderpunch, and thank god when he outspeeds and OHKOs it.
He sends out his Aerodactyl then, and I select my Politoed to setup Rain Dance. Aerodactyl then uses Hyper Beam, but it takes just a third of Politoed's health, and a Surf takes it down.
Then he brings out his Thunder Dragonite (which I expected due to setting up rain), and I swap back to my Magmar. Immediately I use Sunny Day, and Dragonite hits a Thunder Wave, paralyzing Magmar. Even then, Magmar still manages to take it down with a couple Flamethrowers (burning it, even) and a final Thunderpunch. He does end up on red health because he tanked a Thunder, though.
Lance sends his next Dragonite and I choose my Golduck, who Ice Punches it to oblivion, even avoiding a Thunder Wave.
Lance then sends his final, level 50 Dragonite, and I'm worried because I know even just one turn of that thing attacking could cause serious damage. However, it uses Safeguard, and an Ice Punch takes it to the red. If that wasn't enough, Lance uses a Full Restore, but Golduck pulls off a crit Ice Punch, downing it one blow.
His final mon, Charizard, is swiftly wiped out by my Kingdra.

Everybody left alive in that fight pulled their weight stupendously (aside from my Typhlosion, but he proved useful in the earlier E4 fights), especially Magmar for going hand to hand with a Dragonite, with no SE moves, and still beating it; and Golduck, who wiped out Lance's ace in one punch.

An honourable mention to my Tentacruel as well, who set up with Barrier against Bruno's Hitmonlee while it used Swagger, becoming a wall that took out both Hitmonlee and Onix, before being brutally crushed by a crit Rock Slide from Machamp (which I'm certain she'd have survived if it wasn't a crit, but alas)

RevenantArcan

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Psychic
I know I've already posted in this thread, but I've got to share the story of Brainstorm, the Dragonite-smiting Espeon from my HeartGold Blazelocke run (Sidenote: I often do runs where I have a single abnormal Pokemon that replaces my starter or an early catch and must be kept alive at all costs. In this case it was a Torchic).

I went into Lance not entirely sure about my plan. I had Blaziken, but ol' Rodimus was limited to Shadow Claw for damage, and my Heracross had become the latest victim of Destiny Bond during the fight with Karen, so realistically I had four Pokemon: Espeon, Ampharos, Gyarados, and Ho-Oh.

Things started off well, Nimbus tanked a Waterfall from his Gyarados and flash-fried it with Discharge, as to be expected, and then out came the Lv.50 Dragonite. I had no plan for the Dragons beyond "Hope Otachi can survive and Ice Fang to victory", and that wasn't looking so hot, as the first hit of Outrage did over half damage while her response only got it down into berry range.

It got a three turn Outrage, which I Potion-tanked Otachi through, but he snapped out of confusion without hitting himself once. FOrtunately the second time he only got two turns, and hurt itself immediately. It then snapped out of it right after that, but set up Safeguard, giving Otachi room to punish with another Ice Fang.

I'd hoped the next Dragonite would immediately follow, then I'd know it was the Thunder one, but he sent out Aerodactyl instead, to which Nimbus barely survived a Rock Slide to get another Discharge one-shot, drawing out the next Dragonite. I was super-duper certain that he wouldn't send out the Thunder Dragonite against an Electric type when he still had the Blizzard one, so I sent out Otachi... and she promptly took a Thunder to the face and died.

At this point I panicked and sent out Ho-Oh, but after it tanked another Thunder in the process of using Fly, I realised what I was doing and switched into the hero of the hour, Brainstorm.

Brainstorm started strong, dodging a Thunder and getting a decent hit with Psybeam, and Lance derped and used Thunder Wave, paralysing both parties. He Full Restored immediately after that, due to the combined damage from Fly and Psybeam, letting me get another Psybeam off, but then the Dragon Rush Spam started. And not only did the first attack nearly kill Brainstorm, but it flinched him too. Thus began another round of Potion-tanking, until after two turns, he missed, and I got another Psybeam in. He then went for Thunder Wave again, but it was too little, too late. Another double-paralysis, and Brainstorm ended the second Dragonite with a perfectly-timed Hyper Beam.

He sent out his Charizard in response, because Shadow Claw, and while I wanted to meet him Starter-to-Starter, Rodimus didn't want to take an Air Slash, so I sent out Ho-Oh to tank while I healed up Brainstorm and Nimbus, and Ho-Oh itself. A Brave Bird and a Fly or two dealt with the lizard, and brought in the last Dragonite. My immediate response was to send out Nimbus, since Discharge's 30% paralysis chance and Thunder as a big gun were probably my best bets.

A critical Dragon Rush scuttled that plan.

Alright, not to worry, I've got a Ho-Oh in-back, Oracle's monstrous Attack and Defense will see me through.

Yeah, no. Thunder Wave for his first move, which fully paralysed Oracle on every single turn, while Dragon Rush did over half HP. I tried Potion-tanking for a third time but he got a crit and ended Ho-Oh too. Oracle died without getting a single attack in.

Brainstorm went back in, and at that point my You Say Run moment kicked in because he was on fire.

The first Psybeam got the confusion chance, and it proceeded to beat itself up while another Psybeam took it into the danger zone. Lance healed it, before Brainstorm could finish it off with Swift, but then vengeance for those two crits and the paralysis kicked in and he got confused again. It hurt itself for a third time, and I threw caution to the wind one last time. Death or glory. Heaven or Hell.

Brainstorm used Hyper Beam...

... And defeated a second Dragonite, single-handed, without taking a single point of damage.

Did I mention he was Jolly? Because he was Jolly. This is why I don't look at Natures as anything but character flavour in a Nuzlocke. Because sometimes an Espeon with reduced Sp.Atk can take down two Dragonites single-handedly.

Brainstorm the Espeon
Lv.5- Lv.64

The hero of the run, without a doubt.

TrueZero2

Ninja! Comic! Best Match!
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
My rival in my ongoing Fire Red run seems to have developed a grudge.

Oak's Lab: I use Tail Whip in the first round. It helps me to overtake my Rival's damage and win the match.

Cerulean City: His Ratatta uses Tail Whip twice on my Wartortle. His Bulbasaur tries to use Sleep Powder, but misses.

SS Anne: Both his Pidgeotto and his Kadabra use accuracy reducing moves to make things harder for me. His Ivysaur only got to use Leech Seed, and his Raticate never got to actually attack.

Killjoy

Oops! All Unova!
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
the ride never ends, and crying is not an emergency
//in BlazeBlack2//
Totally accidentaly knocking out Hugh's Emboar in double battle against Zinzolin and Plasma Grunt. I swear it was an accident, but my Typhlosion landed a Critical Lava Plume ON THE EMBOAR. And in the same time burned both Zinzolin's Weavile and Grunt's Swalot. So win-win?
Hugh didn't liked it, at all, and his Flygon used Earthquake.. right after I switched into my only Flying 'mon in the team, since Grunt's Krookodile decided to use Dig. I'm smart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)