Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has dedicated her life to the Blue Lions + Marianne and considers them her children.
Good morning gamers

I actually tried Skyrim a few weeks ago and now I'm obsessed with it, so I'm 8 years late to this hype train but it's cool

Aureum

5 Time Winner of the Jimmy Jab Games
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
My experience with Skyrim is quite recent, as I bought it in May. I mean it was definitely fun for awhile, but then I became obsessed with playing Death Road To Canada (and of course a totally small upcoming recent game called Minecraft, you may of heard of it...).

Going back to Skyrim, the graphics even for its time aren’t great and the story isn’t as grand or epic as they wanted it to be, and it’s so much of a buggy glitchy mess I’m surprised I could buy this legally, but man if I said I didn’t sink hours into the game, I would be lying.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
As someone who has never played Skyrim, the true wonder of Skyrim to me is that everyone seems to agree it's a buggy mess that often fails to function but no one can stop themselves from sinking hundred of hours into the game.

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
I've played Skyrim, gotten obsessed with it, and then gotten bored of it... But I am thinking of playing Oblivion for the first time either today or tomorrow. Hopefully it's not aged too badly!

kittenrobotarmy

FIYA EMBUREM
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has dedicated her life to the Blue Lions + Marianne and considers them her children.
I'd never really experienced the bugs of Skyrim until recently:
1. Sanguine is just chilling in Morvunskar, killing the Master Vampire that I need to kill for my quest. Thanks, you prick.
2. Whenever I get the slowed-time caused by raising my shield during an enemy's power attack, the game is stuck that way and I can't do shit.
3. The floor in front of the shortcut door in Morvunskar doesn't exist, so I just fall through to the entrance.

Despite Skyrim being a buggy, ugly mess, I can't help but love it and want to play Oblivion/Morrowind.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Also a major Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
I just wrote the Brock battle in Ori's Gift. It's not tomorrow's chapter -- it'll come the week after -- but it's a fun ride...

...literally.

What do I mean? Well, let's just say that the chapter's current title is "Wraith Rodeo." A battle that was nothing but a Bellsprout curbstomp in-game has become a true spectacle in the written version.

That chapter also contains some interesting worldbuilding based on the Lorelocke that @RubyClaw made, regarding the three fossil Pokemon of Kanto Gatto. Also inspired by Twitch Plays Pokemon, because I've been crazy for TPP ever since their second run and I will never stop making TPP references. One of the two fossils I obtained in-game made it onto the final team, although I won't spoil which one...

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
So there's a huge amount of monolocke runs being done for the UCL event right now, which is pretty neat (partly influenced by a certain discord server). It's like we've all become gym leaders...

Also I tried to stream Oblivion using discord's go live feature and no video would show up, just a black screen. Is frustrating : (

mint0h

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
We should totally do a Nuzlocke GYM League! I remember doing something like that on an old forum I frequented.

SnackyTheSylph

I'm holding out for a Geno
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 28, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has a lot of projects, but staunchly refuses to share any of them publicly.
Yo that would be hype.
Not to overestimate my own forum-political clout, but I'd totally be down to be the Poison gym leader.

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
I'm taking the phrase "forum-political clout" and using it. But yeah, a league could be fun. If anyone wants to get one running, let me know! I'd be happy to run support.

Aureum

5 Time Winner of the Jimmy Jab Games
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Damn, a league would be very interesting!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Also a major Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Well, since Twitch Plays Pokemon is playing Pokemon Sword on Nov. 23, and I want to watch them futz around with the PC function always being available, BUT I still want to nuzlocke Shield blind... I will be attempting to complete a blind Shield nuzlocke within a freakin' WEEK.

May God have mercy.

Hallow

music person
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 18, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon spends most of their time making music and forgetting to check the forum.
i want to nuzlocke Shield blind as well but i feel like i'm just gonna end up saying "but i want to catch them all!!!" and catching them all :v:

also i'm like. unbelievably excited to be experiencing a pokemon game blind in general. this is gonna be my first game since i got black like 2 years late and i'm. aaaaaaaa

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure she's French
decided I'm gonna do a "set team" nuzlocke of very probably Shield. As in, not catching anything but the five (+ starter) mons decided on at the beginning. Lets me pick what I'll play with while still having some kind of catching challenge.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
I'd considered doing a set team for a Shield run, and planned to use Obstagoon, Polteageist, Alcremie, Galarian Rapidash, Eldegoss, and either Sobble or Scorbunny, but then the idea of the blind nuzlocke came up and while I went back and forth on it for a while, I eventually realized that I'd literally never get the chance to nuzlocke Shield blind again, so that summoned my inner daredevil and I decided, what the heck. I'll do it. And I'll do it in a week, if humanly possible, because I don't want to miss Twitch Plays Pokemon acting like idiots with this game.

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
I'm buying both Sword and Shield (first time I'm doing that for any pokemon game, the Nuzlocke fever has gotten me bad it seems). I'm sure I'll blind it as this will be my only chance (and I love blind runs), though I'm still not sure if A) I'll do a posted run or not, I'm sadly way too busy with rl and have Kantonian Fables going on as well which I don't have enough time to work on as is and really want to focus my efforts on B) Which game I'll start with. I'm leaning towards Shield (I managed so far to avoid spoilers quite nicely so it is purely based on the Box Legend and the little I did hear). Not even sure which starter I'll pick. I'll decide the moment I'll have to I guess.

SnackyTheSylph

I'm holding out for a Geno
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 28, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has a lot of projects, but staunchly refuses to share any of them publicly.
I totally could do a blind run of these games. I would honestly kind of like to, especially since blind runs are such a rare experience. But then...I'm not planning to buy either of them. So...I'm blind on games I'm not planning to play. Feels kinda bad, to be honest.

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure she's French
the pokédex leak made me hesitate between two starters and i still haven't taken a decision about it

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Y'all are some badass motherfuckers for wanting to nuzlocke blind. I personally have never nuzlocked blind and I don't quite see the allure? If I'm playing a pokemon game for the first time, I wanna take that time to build a new team, enjoy myself, relax, and explore a new region and new pokemon. You can't really relax and jsut enjoy the game if I'm stressing the entire time over the potential of dying at the feet of the next random trainer? Maybe it's just cause I'm stupid bad at nuzlockes, I'm sure they're a lot less stressful for the folks who consistently come out with sub-5 deaths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)