• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

No-name

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
4 dead Rotoms, wow. Also Mega Hydra is fair and balanced game design.

BTW that "Guy on the left" during Timeless flashback scene is well, an incompotent buffoon to say the least.

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 26, 2020
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
she/her i think??
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
bold nature, awful IVs. hey, what do you expect from a dunsparce anyways?
sigh... no love for pinnyparker

hm... reddit users can't be that pretty, are they?
Don't call me out like this! I'm working on it smfh

backstory: so one time, i was doing a really stupid white nuzlocke. the main rule was that you couldn't use any pokemon with feet/legs. got really hyped to catch a musharna, then i open its sprite and it turns out it has feet. now, can you imagine a musharna walking? yeah, i can't either but it still invalidated it from my rules.
okay i love that not going to lie. musharna is a psychic tapir fetus and we lowkey kind of stan

my spotty recollection and documentation of the game's plot enhances the quality of this screenshot run, i think.
would never be the same without it my dear

💖

io_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
i have much catching up to do, i shall see what i can do ;pppp

eviolite doublade when eviolite isn't even accessible till post-game? same with weakness policy aegislash.
urgh dear god i hate when fangames do this. why leave the eviolite too late in the game by which point most of the 'mons will be evolved anyway. why restrict items like this but then shower the enemies with them. why

nora you useless fuck, don't you have a celebi that will allow you to rewind time and your position?
unfortunately, the Rules of Insurgence say that only one NPC at a time can hold the shared brain cell. because zenith had it, he took it away from nora and oh no now zenith's running off with it nora's smarts are gone -

u thought lmao nora, anyways hf getting kidnapped bc you explored a cave in the dark by yourself!!!~
- too late peeps, she's been caught ;pppp

persephone's salt carries the entire game for me lmao
this is why i love her, the things she was saying about the dream world being edgy gave me life, she's not even wrong there

whimsicotts in the shower at ram ranch, big hard
- dear god i'm not quoting the rest of that sentence, i now have an even worse mental image than the one i had before ;pppp and i have another horrible one because of what you nicknamed that poor greninja, i must now cleanse my mind of it

i thought the ai was going to go for knock off to kill me so i healed, but i forgot how it reads your action if you use the bag
i'm sorry the AI does WHAT now
i swear that's cheating, how is that even fair, no wonder this game is so difficult for you, goddammit why are fangames like this skjzgvfhkjh -

^^ this is my mind right now

No-name

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
i swear that's cheating, how is that even fair, no wonder this game is so difficult for you, goddammit why are fangames like this skjzgvfhkjh -

What, you didn't figure out that fangame AIs cheat before? If you heal a status condition, they will put that same status condition again that turn and on the turns you don't heal they will do something else.

• Cry
Reactions: io_

io_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
What, you didn't figure out that fangame AIs cheat before? If you heal a status condition, they will put that same status condition again that turn and on the turns you don't heal they will do something else.
...goddammit no i did not kjdghfdkjghd i played insurgence when the AI was set to "very bad oh dear i see it's using fire moves on my water type" and reborn's could have been improved too, so maybe i just noticed that and was too oblivious to notice any cheating fkgvjhfdjgvh (i probably was lol). this is my fault for assuming fangames' AI systems were trying to be fair to begin with 😭

Waweezer

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
oh god i played insurgence and it was insane, I now know your pain.😩😭

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WhOOOPS IT'S BEEN A WEEK LOL
omg which ram ranch is your favorite? mine is 132.
my favorite moments in life ever is when my friends are using my spotify and i change their music to a random ram ranch song, it's like a new experience every time

4 dead Rotoms, wow. Also Mega Hydra is fair and balanced game design.

BTW that "Guy on the left" during Timeless flashback scene is well, an incompotent buffoon to say the least.
My one goal in future Insurgence runs is to kill off a Rotom of every form... it will be truly beautiful. and hm, from your description it sounds like the "guy on the left" is an OC, LOL. honestly hydreigon-mega isn't that bad, some of the others like mega bisharp and mega ruins metagross are kind of.... hm, though.

sigh... no love for pinnyparker

Don't call me out like this! I'm working on it smfh

okay i love that not going to lie. musharna is a psychic tapir fetus and we lowkey kind of stan

would never be the same without it my dear

💖
i hate pinny parker what's the point of fell stinger if it only does like 2 damage and gems are stupid as fuck to get. it's okay i have a reddit too self-deprecation is in style these days i hear. musharna with its eyes open is like honestly terrifying but w/e we stan

i have much catching up to do, i shall see what i can do ;pppp

urgh dear god i hate when fangames do this. why leave the eviolite too late in the game by which point most of the 'mons will be evolved anyway. why restrict items like this but then shower the enemies with them. why

unfortunately, the Rules of Insurgence say that only one NPC at a time can hold the shared brain cell. because zenith had it, he took it away from nora and oh no now zenith's running off with it nora's smarts are gone -

- too late peeps, she's been caught ;pppp

this is why i love her, the things she was saying about the dream world being edgy gave me life, she's not even wrong there

- dear god i'm not quoting the rest of that sentence, i now have an even worse mental image than the one i had before ;pppp and i have another horrible one because of what you nicknamed that poor greninja, i must now cleanse my mind of it

yes to all of the above, and yeah like no-name mentioned the game is stupid... uh, i think it happened with the audrey battle. i was stuck in a toxic/antidote spamming chain against the lugia and it was super mega annoying. my nicknames are stupid, i said so in the beginning of the run don't call me out :v:. and super shoutout to persephone being.. uh, herself, i guess.

oh god i played insurgence and it was insane, I now know your pain.😩😭
honestly suffering through insurgence is like a nuzlocke staple and if you haven't wiped to it have you really played a difficulty hack /s
in all seriousness i am so sorry for your loss
okay, on to the update!

mfw i lose connection in the middle of a ranked showdown match

oh god run. it's plot. don't touch it with a 5-foot-long pole. or anything, really. just run.

honestly jaern you suck lmao

mega rayquaza outspeeds garchomp how are you this bad
and tbh if you aren't running scarfed mega rayquaza are you even playing pokemon??

honestly i completely agree.

nora literally serves as a damsel in distress for like half the game i s2g oml doesn't she have a fucking celebi??? like literally just dip lmaoooo

wow i wish all media could be this progressive

Top 10 Signs You're In an Abusive Relationship: Number 1:

oh yeah we're in the crystal caves now lol, this is where we killed mew

are you sure? you lost to a garchomp my dude

the statue models don't change in game so does it really matter sigh

no you aren't lol

did you notice i have a gyarados? and did i mention how x items are finally buyable post-infernal cult? well... i think now would be a good time to mention that.

well gee i wonder how this battle is gonna go

oh my god this stupid gyarados thing literally sucks so much

didn't put on an x-acc because honestly it's funnier if gyarados dies to a 10% / 5% chance

literal un-mon oml

bro actual smart AI switches out okay okay

oh yeah if you haven't realized by now the item on him is leftovers

ok thanks ice fang very cool

trash un-mon

you didn't use a single priority move even though i outsped everything like a bajillion times over. you suck bro

yeah but who is she doe 😳

oh boy, void gauntlet time!

wait what i thought nora was gone

yeah so i guess after you caught mew you were supposed to walk out of the crystal caves but i just used an escape rope so the cutscene never triggered for me lol

goggles plz

ooh foreshadowing before the boss's long-winded pre battle dialogue so exciting

oh my god fucking finally it's the toxic TM i-

it has imposter but it didn't transform

apparently if you have animations turned off it doesn't show the ditto transforming.. okay

i'm literally 7 levels higher how does it do so much damage

again, what the fuck

how symbolic... one of the first possible encounters is a durant, and of the last possible encounters is also a durant.

the void gauntlet is a rather interesting concept, by the way. you travel through different areas in the mainline and side games and even several fangames while battling giratina "cult" members. kind of annoying when trying to catch weak level 20s but i just like, killed half of them off lmao

very cool

bro there's literally no fucking chairs i-
also i spammed through like 50 text boxees i'll give a tl;dr
basically giratina was meant to rule the world and created it but arceus and dialga/palkia overthrew him and trapped giratina and his followers in like the distortion world or whatever. and now nyx wants to bring her group into the real world because that's her rightful place and send the humans into the distortion world like how it was meant to be.
"they say arceus created the world with a thousand hands, but it has no hands!"
you bimbo giratina has no hands either

yes, you are. i hate you.

oh yeah also hi nora congrats on being a useless bitch for most of the story 😊

if you win do i get to stop playing this stupid fucking game

thank you cyrus very cool

woah title drop and it's in italics fancy

wait what

oh that escalated quickly

nora's only purpose for existence is to be a heal bot very cool
and no i would not pick me i would pick the victini dude but i guess he like just fucked off somewhere lmao

next time on insurgence, we fight nyx
cya next time:glomp: kind of a shorter update this time because i couldn't find a better place to cut this off lol
team: delta roserade, armored tyranitar, gyarados, mega flygon, smeargle, tentacruel
deaths: 28
badges: 8

• eye zoom
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 26, 2020
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
she/her i think??
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
yeah but who is she doe 😳
what's her @ doe 🥺

how symbolic... one of the first possible encounters is a durant, and of the last possible encounters is also a durant.
Oh you can't remember where you came from (In a spiral of ants)
You can't remember where you're going (In a spiral of ants)

anyway we stan durant 💖

No-name

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
What's wrong with Mega Ruin Metagross?

Jaern, please shut up, you fucking suck.

Nora keeps being about as useful as she always has been.

Also, final boss being an Inverse battle is a dick move by the devs.

io_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
mega rayquaza outspeeds garchomp how are you this bad
the only thing admirable about jaern is his battle music. that theme legit slaps

bro actual smart AI switches out okay okay
this is the smartest thing that jaern has done all-game ;p

nora literally serves as a damsel in distress for like half the game i s2g oml doesn't she have a fucking celebi???
woe, woe, for the sacred brain cell hath once more been passed elsewhere. today, it resided with the evil team grunt cultist who called jaern out for his incompetence. as nora scould not possess it, she hath been most foully captured. it is a woeful day for those two people who cared

the void gauntlet is a rather interesting concept, by the way. you travel through different areas in the mainline and side games and even several fangames while battling giratina "cult" members
what is it with fangames and void worlds? there's one here, reborn has one, i think rejuvenation has some mysterious psychic void dimension too. but as cool as they all are, none shall rival the sheer weirdness that was platinum's distortion world ;p

"they say arceus created the world with a thousand hands, but it has no hands!"
you bimbo giratina has no hands either
now, if only the creators could have made this fit. if only they had the opportunity to design their own giratina forme themselves and given it many hands. hmmm, i wonder ;p

woah title drop and it's in italics fancy
they gotta justify that game's grand title somehow ;p

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
gyarados sweep whoo

oh god the plot

ants.

oh god the plot - 2!!!!

what the hell is that. why is its cape breaking apart. why is there a floating ball.

Squiggy Azalea

big chungus pls DM me 😳
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
Electric, Tough
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
jesus fucking christ what even IS this game
insurgence hard mode... is bonkers, to say the least. all of those sets, all of those uber mons are insane omg
also the plot's kinda edgy and wack too lmao omg

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i was gonna update on monday again, but i.... nyxed the idea. hahah. get it. nyx.
what's her @ doe 🥺

Oh you can't remember where you came from (In a spiral of ants)
You can't remember where you're going (In a spiral of ants)

anyway we stan durant 💖
sorry we don't listen to lemon demon anymore we listen to wah wah by king gizzard
and yes we do be stanning durant 😍

What's wrong with Mega Ruin Metagross?

Jaern, please shut up, you fucking suck.

Nora keeps being about as useful as she always has been.

Also, final boss being an Inverse battle is a dick move by the devs.
mega ruin metagross is like mega metagross, but with a stupider typing... actually, i think spider metagross is worse because it gets sticky webs and that's stupid. jaern and nora both suck. and the final inverse battle is sOOOO stupid especially since the wiki doesn't explicitly tell you iirc.

the only thing admirable about jaern is his battle music. that theme legit slaps

this is the smartest thing that jaern has done all-game ;p

woe, woe, for the sacred brain cell hath once more been passed elsewhere. today, it resided with the evil team grunt cultist who called jaern out for his incompetence. as nora scould not possess it, she hath been most foully captured. it is a woeful day for those two people who cared

what is it with fangames and void worlds? there's one here, reborn has one, i think rejuvenation has some mysterious psychic void dimension too. but as cool as they all are, none shall rival the sheer weirdness that was platinum's distortion world ;p

now, if only the creators could have made this fit. if only they had the opportunity to design their own giratina forme themselves and given it many hands. hmmm, i wonder ;p

they gotta justify that game's grand title somehow ;p
lol i play with sound off 😎 and the npcs in this game are sooo stupid it's not even funny!
i like the part where the game had the opportunity to make primal arceus and giratina badass but instead it's just chonky rainbow boy and worm on a string.
yeah, plat's distortion world was super cool, i love the part where you travel upside-downwards on a waterfall. annoying to navigate for the first time, though

gyarados sweep whoo

oh god the plot

ants.

oh god the plot - 2!!!!

what the hell is that. why is its cape breaking apart. why is there a floating ball.
i've learned to just accept the fact that insurgence plot doesn't make sense and just roll with it, it really helps with the suffering i experience from scrolling through the dialogue.

That is until you miss and get bonked by Flamethrower/Fire Blast/HP Fire.
first durant ever died to a skuntank's flamethrower lmao, funniest moment of my life

Weather Ball in Sun for maximum salt generation
wait till you hear about watmel berry natural gift 👁 👁 we hate to see it

jesus fucking christ what even IS this game
insurgence hard mode... is bonkers, to say the least. all of those sets, all of those uber mons are insane omg
also the plot's kinda edgy and wack too lmao omg
"what the fuck is this game" describes so many rpgmaker pokemon fan games so well, but for insurgence it's especially apt. the gameplay is balanced and the deltas are cool but like.... hm................................................ if i screenshotted every "interesting" piece of dialogue in insurgence we would be here for a while.
on to the update! we'll be covering nyx and hopefully some of victory road in this update.

i'll lead with quiver dance smeargle, should be a-okay until kangaskhan is sent out

so uh that brown cloth... is that.... a cape? a tunic?
oh yeah, this is an inverse battle by the way

huh, i thought ancient roar would kill and i didn't want to risk using drakon miss. it uh... clicked ice beam though so uh.... yeah.

i can't ohko this thing, so i just let goggles take a fake out since i probably won't have the chance to bring her in later on in the battle without someone dying anyways. also, the second fake out was a crit lol

yikes, body slam paralyzed on the switchin. it doesn't matter though, cause uh..... that did a lot more than i expected after intimidate.

i probably could have extra prepped with rocky helmet and stalling with hyper potions, but honestly.... at this point, who cares i'm not going to use gyarados ever again anyways. used that turn to heal up mega flygon to full.

either i misclicked barrier, or i'm a dumbass. can't remember. however, this theoretically leaves me in killing range with goggles.

if the crit mattered, that would have been hella funny... although with intimidate, goggles would have survived a body slam.

i forgot to finish grabbing screenshots lmao but garchomp and exeggutor died to goggles

yeah i bet steven and red can't beat the torren e4 either huh

ok

oh my god it's 3d
also i'm naked and bald thanks

unfortunately, they fixed the glitch where it's 8x weak to rock. however, primal giratina clicks random moves because it's has dummy stupid wild pokemon AI

i switch to smeargle here, and then double switch to flygon

it clicked shadow claw on smeargle's slot lol

would've been funny if i missed drakon voice or shadow claw crit tbh, only like a 17.5% chance of either happening but still.

this one line almost made me quit the game i swear to god nora shut the fuck up
the amount of unbridled burning hatred i have for your character is unquantifiable
she tells me to challenge the e4 since i'm a good trainer, to which current me responds: uh.

shut the fuck up

last catch of the run (there are still a couple encounters in vr but nothing really worth catching)! it's uh.... timid natured..... still better than my modest one.

right now i'm in a state of mind
i wanna be in like, all the time
ain't got no tears left to cry

so i'm picking it up picking it up
i'm loving i'm living i'm picking it up

I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

level 90 shuckle lmao
also yes i'm overleveled as fuck for the normal trainers but i really didn't give a shit anymore at this point in the game

oh fuck off

really? that must have been like 1 HP remaining lmao, if excadrill had died to a crit leaf storm here i would've been pretty pissed

ah, the duality of man. and that second ice puzzle is impossible i s2g if you don't check the wiki lmao

yeah um.... about that.....

anyways. next update will be the e4 update because i only made it through one and a half lmao so it can be short 😔
hard to believe the run is coming to an end soon... good riddance, i say.
next update, we go out with a bang! jk we go out by wiping to a fucking snowflake on steroids lmao
team: excadrill, armored tyranitar, mega flygon, florges, delta spider metagross, azumarill
deaths: 30
badges: 8

• eyes

Chromia Sell

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 7, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Flying, Ghost
Oof I can't believe snowflake person is going to be hard

that sucks lmao

Also, you quoted Ariana Grande and I immediately noticed.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 8, 2020
Nature
Naughty
Pronouns
ummmmmmmm :eyes:
Pokémon Type
Ice, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
this bitch not funny don't
right now i'm in a state of mind
i wanna be in like, all the time
so i'm picking it up picking it up
i'm loving i'm living i'm picking it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
ariana grande's existence makes me cry. i would treat her music like a ball of mochi. i would pound it with a hammer until i achieve the right consistency, after which i will sell it to the highest bidder. i will make a profit off of the pitiful creature that is her last two albums. i would treat those like tea leaves. i would imprison them in a bag and submerge it in scalding hot water to steep out the flavor. afterwards i take out its boiled corpse and sweeten the drink with artificial sugar.

stan yours truly and stream my teenage dream ended by farrah abraham. crying.

io_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
yikes, body slam paralyzed on the switchin. it doesn't matter though, cause uh..... that did a lot more than i expected after intimidate.
that icarly gif is legendary. my sister who still loves that show would be so proud ;ppp
yeah i bet steven and red can't beat the torren e4 either huh
red's team would get swept out the door by half the megas in kalos let alone this ;p who even leads with a pikachu? i've seen wet paper take better hits than that
oh my god it's 3d
also i'm naked and bald thanks
.dkjvhfd\jkvghd i had this glitch while surfing for half the game. i was so so confused ;p like i was like: is this intentional? what on earth is its meaning? did i possess some poor soul who could walk on water? did i wear this naked man's skin like a serial killer? am i just flashing all the abyssal cult?
unfortunately, they fixed the glitch where it's 8x weak to rock. however, primal giratina clicks random moves because it's has dummy stupid wild pokemon AI
once more, "we fixed the crappy AI in the update" was easier said than done
this one line almost made me quit the game i swear to god nora shut the fuck up
the amount of unbridled burning hatred i have for your character is unquantifiable
shut the fuck up
your loathing for nora is epic. somewhere, somehow, some hellspawn demon thanks you, for it is only kept alive by your searing anger at her ;p
d;vi\dfgiudfgio now that song's in my head along with the... interesting naked cowboys nickname. just why ;p
ah, the duality of man. and that second ice puzzle is impossible i s2g if you don't check the wiki lmao
yes, i may or may not have... checked the wiki for that one too... even though i was doing the run blind... shhhhh u can't prove anything d.hkvfjhgdkf
jk we go out by wiping to a fucking snowflake on steroids lmao
OH GOD I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THAT ONE IS HORRIBLE, I AM SO SO SORRY

No-name

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
The good thing about wiping to Yuki is that you don't have to deal with the Champion Reukra which is one of the dumbest battles in the game because the game goes "Hey, we just threw an unexpected Champion against the player, let's also just throw in Shadow Mewtwo simply to fuck over the player!".

Honestly, Insurgence is actually one of the better balanced fangames I've seen. At least there is no Lugia-tier boss when your team is at Level 30 or so (Yes I'm looking at you, PULSE Tangrowth) or a Level 100 Yveltal with a priority OHKO move when your team is at Level 40.

Nicole going out to a literal Hail-Mary is going to be glorious.

Last edited:

io_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
At least there is no Lugia-tier boss when your tem is at Level 30 or so (Yes I'm looking at you, PULSE Tangrowth) or a Level 100 Yveltal with a priority OHKO move when your team is at Level 40.
Oh dear god I just got horrifying flashbacks to both, no, god no, please

kjcdhfcjkdhf Speaking of the latter, Pokemon Rejuvenation seems to have its own early PULSE Tangrowth-style boss now (I'm spoiling this in case people want to play it blind). On the version that I nuzlocked blind, after your first Badge you have to see someone calledDr Jenkel who literally has something called a PULSE-2 Musharna as well as dual screen Munnas, and you fight them all in a Double Battle. It's Psychic/Fairy and can provide its own Misty Terrain. So imo it was like trying to fight a Mega Evolution with its own support bros, and a typing that is v good at. not having many weaknesses. Definitely gave me a heart attack from beginning to end.

Anyway, I'll take a break from rambling about fangames to say that Insurgence, as weird and difficult as it is, at least tries to give you tools to properly fight back unlike some fangames (*glares at Rejuv and Reborn massively*)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)