• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

No-name

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
I swear, poggles is just gonna either get critted or miss Drakon Voice and die one day.

Taen is just as pathetic yet obnoxiously powerful as ever. At least that is the last we see of him for the main story.

Seriously, you need to learn to read.

Zenith battle is going to be a treat to see.

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
I'm a simple man. I see coochiegang, I click.

io_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
idk what's saltier, your epic "next time" segments (which still have me laughing i love them xD) or me having OHKOed that poor mew. i did like it helping me find all those items, yes, but it being a living dowsing machine was not enough to save it from my petty spite ;p

see, even reukra is calling you out! you're like that kid that brings a 6 legendary team to the battle spot free ladder.
adcfadfgsdgdfg i nearly spat out my drink at that one, taen is such a tryhard it's not even funny ;p

also i taught 18 naked cowboys substitute to take overheats like a boss. I know this is just asking to get crited, but hey. it's funny af LOL
i forgot that this was the name of your pokemon and so became very confused by a horrible mental image for a moment. it was very cursed. in fact, it's now still in my head. i blame you entirely ;p

yes nora, I too trust the words of a pokemon-fused senile old man.
god i hate nora so much literally not even funny
u are completely valid and u should say it

nora... i just wish she had more character depth, and more personality traits that are not just "ah here is my brain cell for when the plot needs it, ah wait it's gone again". even damien is more helpful than her

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Damien had a nice plot arc going for him until it was horribly derailed by sudden transformation into a hideous abomination that only got resolved in the postgame -- and in a poor manner, I might add.

Nora... was there.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
i just binged through this thread and,

1: what is the plot
2: goggles is amazing
3: that's a lot of rotom for one game, i support this

also where in the world does the level curve even end

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
good morning everyone!!!
I swear, poggles is just gonna either get critted or miss Drakon Voice and die one day.

Taen is just as pathetic yet obnoxiously powerful as ever. At least that is the last we see of him for the main story.

Seriously, you need to learn to read.

Zenith battle is going to be a treat to see.
poggles's death is literally just going to be to like a random zweilous or something after missing drakon voice, i s2g...
i'm glad i don't have to fight taen again, i am not doing the post-game no siree
zenith battle was rather disappointing because my shitty smeargle strat somehow worked again, but i had prepped for it to not.

hehe that's me 💖
:dance:we stan

I'm a simple man. I see coochiegang, I click.
i'm a simple woman. i see an ou pseudolegendary that's viable in insurgence, i name it something stupid.

idk what's saltier, your epic "next time" segments (which still have me laughing i love them xD) or me having OHKOed that poor mew. i did like it helping me find all those items, yes, but it being a living dowsing machine was not enough to save it from my petty spite ;p

adcfadfgsdgdfg i nearly spat out my drink at that one, taen is such a tryhard it's not even funny ;p

i forgot that this was the name of your pokemon and so became very confused by a horrible mental image for a moment. it was very cursed. in fact, it's now still in my head. i blame you entirely ;p

u are completely valid and u should say it
nora... i just wish she had more character depth, and more personality traits that are not just "ah here is my brain cell for when the plot needs it, ah wait it's gone again". even damien is more helpful than her
wasted potential: ah, an insurgence classic. the ram ranch whimsicott special is coming soon :V:
and i can only imagine me carting around a dead pink cat and using its body as a dowsing machine :V:i think that's pokeabuse, though.

Damien had a nice plot arc going for him until it was horribly derailed by sudden transformation into a hideous abomination that only got resolved in the postgame -- and in a poor manner, I might add.

Nora... was there.
one thing that's interesting is that in normal mode, damian has fewer and fewer pokemon after his transformation until he has like 3 deoxys, his starter, and like shaymin as his final team. it's interesting to see, in that way he becomes weaker after fusing with deoxys. nora just uses stupid tryhard shit and i hate it. seriously... eviolite doublade when eviolite isn't even accessible till post-game? same with weakness policy aegislash.

i just binged through this thread and,

1: what is the plot
2: goggles is amazing
3: that's a lot of rotom for one game, i support this

also where in the world does the level curve even end
thank you for reading :)
1. so basically you're this kid and you have a mysterious daddy and amnesia and you do the league challenge with your rival while taking down the evil teams. except you have two rivals and there are like five evil teams and also you and your friends are the chosen ones. idk, it's really complicated. all the plot lines tie together somehow, but the execution of it leaves a little something to be desired.
2. poggles! poggles! poggles! we love her
3. basically one mechanic in the game is that you can get a rotom when you talk to a tv enough times, and i have soft dupes clause on so i just snag a rotom when a city has underwhelming encounters otherwise
the champion is level 96 in the final battle, but he scales with your levels. the level cap is 120 to make room for the postgame, which is pretty large too. grinding isn't that bad, because there are audino trainers and ev trainers in the secret base, and infinite money through dexnav battles to boot
this zenith battle may be, uh.. very underwhelming. definitely not worth some of the hype, heehee

by golly, that's awful. also, the infernal base has plenty of unique TMs that i'll like, literally never use. it's cool though.

oh boy! this doesn't look suspicious at all!

something something fragile masculinity
oh yeah zenith is using his mind control powers + the DNA of the people he got from "vaccinating" him to like mind control the entire region over radio broadcast

oh look, it's cal and the manaphy who can't attack. by the way, that hydration bug got fixed in 1.2.6 which came out like a week ago, so i'm glad i beat the gym before then lol

man zenith just yeeted cal outta there. finally, a villain with a brain cell. i mean, not like primal groudon negates water attacks or anything.

the same cannot be said of me. as you can see, i'm leading with smeargle.

smeargle can't outspeed the scarfed drill even after a shell smash, so this is just a hail mary to pray that it stays asleep for three turns. i don't really care if smeargle dies here, since it's not that useful for the rest of the game.

yeah, sorry if you guys were expecting an actual fight.

i would say i'm taking revenge for the previous zenith massacre but i genuinely feel bad. i mean, nothing's even sashed!

i was trying to hit mega blaziken with ancient roar, but he protected and then swapped out to the heatran lol. ancient roar broke the air balloon on the switchin, which allowed me to ko with earth power. i mean, not the way i expected that to go (i was just going to switch out when heatran came in) but hey, it works.

so glad that thing didn't go for a double protect. i mean, protect delta muk easily 1v1s by just heal spam but it's nice to 6-0 with poggles

oh come on pussy it was like a 1/3 chance man up

what are you doing with groudon over there buddy? having fun?

oh look, it's "Her" again. you can tell this will definitely come up later because it's in capital letters and ominous foreshadowing

oh wait, you guys probably don't know what's going on because i never explained this in the plot LOL
so basically while we were in the library we fought some prophet, and afterwards he told us that "one of the pixie holders" or whatever was going to join the infernal cult and betray their friends. so basically the guy is saying "sike lmao" rn

this plot gets so ridiculous i can't wait till we get to the void gauntlet

ah yes, perfect for changing to forms of legendaries so they reach 800 bst.

tl;dr we changed into zenith to release the mind control he had over the region. also the mysterious female gave zenith his mind control powers.

it's too bad most of the items received via heart swap are underwhelming. well... besides one thing.

nora you useless fuck, don't you have a celebi that will allow you to rewind time and your position?

persephone's salt carries the entire game for me lmao

oh look, persephone finally figured it out lol

oh well, persephone dipped, leaving us to jailbreak her using the very conveniently placed manaphy statue.

the people who designed this base are wildin

uh, hasn't she been the one who's been trying to confront you the entire game?

uh oh bih's ded lmao

yes, i was wondering too. you literally cannot progress until you have an HM that you can't find / a key item found post-game.

this is the moment i realize i haven't swapped out my team, and i can't go back to deyraan, and my whole team is weak to ice or ground.

also here. slither forest, that place i couldn't fully explore earlier without heart swap. here we encounter a delta deino. its design is really very cute! and it has poison type pixelate, iirc.
i think that's all for now. shorter update because ending it somewhere else would cause a realllyyy long update, so yeah. if you've played the game before, you know what's coming next. fortunately, they added in a way to leave the dream realm so the game will be slightly less tortuous...

here, have a teaser. some creepy dude in a giratina outfit insults my height. i mean... 5'4" isn't that small, i think....
updates may get slower from here on out... i'm slowly approaching my actual gameplay spot, where i'm currently dreading yet another half-team level + ev grind....
and oh yes, note some team changes and see if you can guess what they're for! catch you guys later xo
team: smeargle, armored tyranitar, delta typhlosion, greninja, mega flygon, whimsicott
deaths: 22
badges: 7

Last edited:

No-name

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
The Timeless are a bunch of pussies who are far too weak for post-game boss battles. No wonder Reukra stomped all over them.
Joy, final boss coming up, that TOTALLY won't be stupid.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
why is the plot like this

nice 6-0 goggles

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
guys we're really close to the endgame now, it's so refreshing
The Timeless are a bunch of pussies who are far too weak for post-game boss battles. No wonder Reukra stomped all over them.
Joy, final boss coming up, that TOTALLY won't be stupid.
ah yes, the timeless. literal pandering smh, how come alder or whatever isn't a timeless? or like blue or whatever,,,, steven? really? in emerald he literally like goes into retirement to collect stones or whatever. also his team sucks lmao.

why is the plot like this

nice 6-0 goggles
at some point you learn to appreciate the plot. you know what, it's like watching love island "ironically" and just laughing at how stupid it is
today we're going into the main character's head.

haha classic ominous secret bosses *kneeslaps* ya never get old

cool mon, but i rolled meh natures and IVs. it's ok, we'll be fighting him again in the e4

guys guess what we're going to do. we're not going to follow him because he said not to.

yup doesn't sound suspicious at all

the darkrai cult wants to summon darkrai

oh yeah persephone stole her sister's cresselia last update, i don't think i ever mentioned that but hey. uh, she did.

i like the part where this guy is being portrayed as an antihero but also has committed crimes like reckless child endangerment smh. also biological warfare

i had a dark type pokemon following me, what do you mean? that was literally like the perfect disguise oml

she says, as she attempts to pull the main character into a portal that cannot be returned from.
i'm resisting the temptation to call the main character nicole, since that's her canonical insurgence name, because y'know... my name is nicole. that would just end up sounding narcissistic, and i'm only narcissistic and toxic trash on discord!

lmao bitch yeeted them into the dream realm

also... there is now an option to leave the dream realm to access your secret base. most of the difficulty in the dream realm comes from not being able to grind up new mons, so this is a huge relief.

accessible only though seed flare, and the cult doesn't open back up until now iirc

oh goddamnit now? i didn't know the fight happened here, would have led smeargle otherwise

yup, these tileset makers did a bang up job of creating an edgy black and red dream realm.

i-ignoring the fact that you summoned darkrai, sure

literally a+ character writing and character development tbh, 10/10

she leads with the mega spiritomb, so i think 18 naked cowboys will be able to deal with it. it's a shame i can't smeargle scum... although that would have been stopped once we fought the alakazam anyways.

it clicked sucker punch on greninja for some reason...well, free switchin and free cotton guard it is!

spiritomb switched out once moon stopped. not pictured here is the houndoom finally managing to hit fire blast and break my sub as i whaled on it with moonblast (persephone used a healing item in between)

like i think i legit would have been able to stall out fire blast pp if i didn't run out of substitute pp first

bye

i pivoted to flygon to take the focus blast and then to greninja to take the psyshock. this was supposed to be my ace in the hole, 252+ spatk and passing shell smash to priority water shuriken to break sash and custom move fairy to kill other stuff.
and then it turns out water shuriken is physical in this gen and it's basically useless.

whoops, that one's on me.

delta typhlosion died to safely bring in smeargle on hydreigon. f in the chat, it had specs instead of scarf so it couldn't outspeed and ohko with dazzling gleam lol

insert funny joke about gen 6 gengar having levitate here

shut up you have tryhard pokemon you literally do not deserve rights kthxbye
after a couple more routes of edgy dream mind brain etc stuff.... (and the offscreen one hour grinding of training up two new mons... again)

sir this is a wendy's

great he sicced his mind controlled kid on me

you can't tell, but i'm fighting damian during the nighttime so i don't get memed on by shaymin-sky forme, which is present during the day.
one interesting thing to note is that damian's pokemon slowly disappear and are replaced by deoxys after his transformation. i wonder where his luxray, crawdaunt, etc went... maybe he's doing a nuzlocke too!

i led with tyranitar to bait a superpower from the deoxys

sandstorm broke sash, and now it's modest mega salamence's time to shine! draco jet is dragon-type aqua jet, by the way.

scouting out moves on the banded metagross (second metagross in a row. really game?)

rocky helmet full phys def rotom heat

aw, that overheat did like, nothing. should have given it actual spatk EVs, i suppose.

i was expecting him to heal his shaymin, but he just swapped out. which is fine, rotom-heat was built to kill delta-luxray and metagross specifically

goggles is once again showing off her extensive wardrobe, this time by bringing out her armor again. i used overheat to break sash, so now i just ohko with earth power.

ram ranch really rocks!

i was forced to sack off rotom here to get a safe switchin to salamence, but the dream realm gives you three rotom encounter slots, so i'm all good on that front.

gent 6 aerialate double edge ftw!

okay, "red".

yes this is perfect for the regigigas, arceus, and giratina i definitely own, thanks.

the death box is filling up quite nicely. i mean wait, it's the opposite isn't it? very sad how things are dying, very sad. we fight adam, the last gym leader, next.... and boy have i got a show for you :D it's very well prepped for, if i do say so myself.

anyways, see you guys next time :)
team: delta roserade, armored tyranitar, delta luxray, rotom-wash, mega flygon, whimsicott
deaths: 25
badges: 7

No-name

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Final gym coming up, just waiting for the BS Mega.

Also the amount of Metagross (Anastasia, Taen, Damian AND Persephone all have it) and Greninja (Persephone,Calreath, Adam AND the final boss all have a Greninja) in this game is annoying.

BTW Damian battle here is peak Tauros-shit.

Hey, look at the bright side, you learned how to read!

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 26, 2020
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
she/her i think??
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
i'm resisting the temptation to call the main character nicole, since that's her canonical insurgence name, because y'know... my name is nicole. that would just end up sounding narcissistic, and i'm only narcissistic and toxic trash on discord!
sigh not true we love you 💖 nicole rights!

delta typhlosion died to safely bring in smeargle on hydreigon.
anyway persephone added 213 dollars for your fucking hubris

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
guys update 👁_👁 I wiped in the e4 ,,,,
do you want me to continue updating this thread till the end? :madfrog::madfrog: shout-out to my homies who were there during the stream and watched me 👁_👁 in real time btw

• Cry
Reactions: io_

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
I'm honestly not surprised you wiped, but I'd say keep posting until you reach the end.

No-name

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
I say keep posting until the end. I want to see how the run comes crashing down.

Also Insurgence E4 + Champ = fair and balanced game design lol.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
h

please update so that we can see the death and carnage or something

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
okay guys! thank you for all the responses, watching the train wreck it is!~ but actually, I have some very beautiful strategies planned out for the future fights before the e4 that I am proud to show 😁
Final gym coming up, just waiting for the BS Mega.

Also the amount of Metagross (Anastasia, Taen, Damian AND Persephone all have it) and Greninja (Persephone,Calreath, Adam AND the final boss all have a Greninja) in this game is annoying.

BTW Damian battle here is peak Tauros-shit.

Hey, look at the bright side, you learned how to read!
yeah, somehow i kept my literacy for the most part through the end of the game, i think. insurgence does use a lot of mons often, but tbf those two are like the most "common" non-legendary powerful mons to find.

sigh not true we love you 💖 nicole rights!

anyway persephone added 213 dollars for your fucking hubris
aw thanks ❤
for the uneducated (that includes me):
on to the update! we are going to cover Adam and prep for jaern in this one :). oh yeah, i never explained adam. we're still in the dream realm, and it turns out the eighth gym leader (who can give us the badge we need to progress to the league) is in the dream realm. so we gotta beat him up to get his badge.

whimsicotts in the shower at ram ranch, big hard [giga drain] sucking hard. ram ranch really rocks!

i COMPLETELY forgot to grab this encounter lol, tiny dive spots ftw!

bold nature, awful IVs. hey, what do you expect from a dunsparce anyways?

here's the prep for the team i'm going to bring.

hm... reddit users can't be that pretty, are they?

delta roserade gets moves like air slash and hurricane. i'm a big fan of using its design to inspire its moveset like that. hehe, big fan.

who wants to play the "30% miss chance" game with me? any takers? ...no? i suppose not, then.

backstory: so one time, i was doing a really stupid white nuzlocke. the main rule was that you couldn't use any pokemon with feet/legs. got really hyped to catch a musharna, then i open its sprite and it turns out it has feet. now, can you imagine a musharna walking? yeah, i can't either but it still invalidated it from my rules.

don't lasers have to deal with light? aren't you a dark gym leader? anyways, this gym is cool because it's easy to figure out the puzzle and avoid the trainers, and uncool because it causes a lot of lag.

jaern, the leader of the sky cult, is the current augur (aka the second augur)

okay, fanboy much? i don't recognize who the guy on the left is, but clash royale dude is an oc from z/o. and the other two are cynthia and steven, obviously.

i think adam missed the part where they said "don't let it fall into the hands of giratina's group"

spoiler alert: he lost lmao

oh yeah. the player starts off in the darkrai base having their memories eaten by gengar. my spotty recollection and documentation of the game's plot enhances the quality of this screenshot run, i think.

also he's my dad ahem anyways let's get to the actual fun part~
revenge killer for mega hydreigon if it has a substitute upif hydreigon is t-waved + no sub, kills with moonblast, also deals with spiritomb- can proc shadow dance if spiritomb is sent out earlygeneral fat, sack mon. want to keep it out if possible to twave fast mons
deals with non ice punch locked ttar, can sub-stall stone edge as well, wins greninja lead mu, sack mondeals with bisharp (non swords danced), rocky helmet chip help for ice punch ttar, non heat wave roserade, sack mon deals with heat wave roserade, removes nighttime weather if needed, switchin bc of good typing to anything

the ai used surf when i was at low hp, ignoring the fact that I was between a substitute because it thought it could kill me with surf. getting a preeettty good hang of how the ai works by now, it'll click random moves if anything kills. because protean transformed it back into a water type (it was spamming extrasensory before) i was able to kill it off with giga drain.

using substitute to check what move it's going to use (and therefore be locked into)
it went for sludge wave (duh), but instead of swapping to luxray who is immune i swap to ttar

this makes sure the AI doesn't swap out, since it will do that t1 if the opposing mon is immune to the move it's locked into. also, gives me a chance to heal up whimsicott for later

i once again forgot to buy more full heals, so i only have a couple full restores + full heals. just gotta pray sludge wave doesn't poison like 10 turns in a row, lol

bonked

i forgot to give ttar protect over hone claws, but i have enough brain cells to tell that it's going for superpower. duh.

lol, ice punch?

in a bizarre turn of events, ice punch freezes me... and i immediately defrost the same turn.

i thought the ai was going to go for knock off to kill me so i healed, but i forgot how it reads your action if you use the bag. so... yeah, it clicked swords dance

without intimidate, luxray (even max def invested like mine) still gets one shot lol.

delta roserade is 4x resistant to dark, so it goes doesn't click knock off. so i just bonk it.
now.... if spiritomb comes in, i can get a speed boost and outspeed mega hydreigon and safely sweep the rest of his team with specs moonblast.

of course, this means spiritomb does not come in and i swap to rotom to take a flash cannon.
by the way, lernean got nerfed but it still does a shit ton of damage lol.

awesome, paralysis. now, i could swap to roserade to take the dark or dragon attack but you never know, it could end up clicking flash cannon because it may kill.

2 bros, chillin in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cuz is dead. don't worry, i have another rotom in the box (not that i need it)

pwned

awesome! i'm going to hell!

this animation is pretty cool, tbh
oh yeah mew got hoopa's DNA (dad had the DNA but the pokemon, his pixie partner, was stuck in the regular world) and was able to create a portal back to the real world

u thought lmao nora, anyways hf getting kidnapped bc you explored a cave in the dark by yourself!!!~
oh, dream realm is now inaccessible until postgame. which is unfortunate, because i failed to grab knock off and other move tutor moves accessible only after the eighth gym, lmao

F in the chat

gonna beat jaern with this. that's it, that's my prep.

Nir from the Pokemon Insurgence discord traded me a pokerus mon around this time, very much appreciated ❤
we're going to catch up with our favorite (read: least favorite and most forgettable) cult leader next update, and probably do some of the void gauntlet as well.
team: delta roserade, armored tyranitar, gyarados, mega flygon, smeargle, tentacruel
deaths: 28
badges: 8
peace :wooper:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)