- Pokédex No.
- Jul 1, 2019
- Pokémon Type
- Normal, Poison
- Pokédex Entry
- Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
Howdy all! antingaround, or Nicole, here. So uh, you may have heard of this fan game called Pokemon Insurgence, which recently got overhauled in version 1.2.5. Some neat features in this fangame include:
Also uh, I've attempted this game a couple times (read: like, 4) before on hard mode. But this time, I'm fairly confident that I can win! I wiped to the eighth gym leader's fair and balanced mega hydreigon's bs last time, but he got nerfed so
i swear i'm good at nuzlockes i just get bs'd a lot im actually really skil-
- A new region! With... interesting new characters. and an engaging new plot
- Fan megas and deltas, except their sprite work is like.. actually good!
- Extreme difficulty, complete with a "hard mode" option that's like, arguably harder than peak Drayano
- Accessible EV + level trainers past the first gym and more: because you're DEFINITELY gonna need it.
- Insurgence uses ORAS mechanics and does not bring any new Pokemon buffs to the table
- This is my first screenshot run of the forums and the first run I plan on seeing through to the end, so please leave suggestions on how I can make better posts!
- I'm playing as I go- I plan to stay at least two hours or so of gameplay ahead of the updates
- Updates will depend on how often i get unmotivated by the cruelty of hard mode
- faint = death
- One encounter per area, statics included
- Nickname encounters, but my nicknames are bad lol
- Set mode = on
- Difficulty: HARD MODE!
- Right below you [Gym 1]
- stealth rocks are fun! [Gym 2]
- filler anime episode
- "fun" and "creative" ways of battling [Gym 3]
- more filler or something. nothing overly exciting
- battling bRAINdead ou tryhard
- funny salt compilation #92382938 [Gym 4]
- BATTLING THE BRAINDEAD UBERS TRYHARD
- audrey and anastasia suck my die [Gym 5]
- > checks documentation but doesn't actually process the sets aka i'm bad
- persephone and diana are setup fodder [Gym 6]
- the dreaded taen double battle: an ender of runs
- calreath rains on my parade [Gym 7]
- did i mention how much i hate taen? i know i definitely have already. he's ugly and sucks.
- zenith stupid etc etc i hate fire and sand, it's rough and coarse and gets everywhere
- two major battles in nicole's red and black edgy mind dimension
- we finally beat up the eighth gym leader [Gym 8]
- who even thinks dragon types are cool anyways, not i
- seismic toss mega kangaskhan, that's it, that's the entire chapter
- the end [The End]