• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Extravaganza 2019 - Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietGuardian

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
Comics

Best New Comic

🥇Rainbow Tour by @mizar🥇

🥈Sunshine by @yepiz | Relic Radiation by @critterlingz🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Spacial Rend by @violentlydefending | Hypoxia by @Polymori

Best Overall Comic

🥇French's Fire Red Nuzlocke by @french-teapot🥇

🥈Jet's Black Nuzlocke by @Zero | WRINGLOCKE by @Umberoff🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Blooming Glory by @Spacey | Kurukkoo! by @Kadew

Most Improved Comic

🥇French's Fire Red Nuzlocke by @french-teapot🥇

🥈First Summer by @Krisantyne | On Borrowed Time by @Woo🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
The Stars Shine Bright by @Pika | Kurukkoo! by @Kadew

Saddest Death/Departure in a Comic

🥇Leohne, from Knell by @elken🥇

🥈Poesie, from French's Fire Red Nuzlocke by @french-teapot | Zip, from Blooming Glory by @Spacey🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Amanda, from For Victory! by @CarrotChipper | Ashfur, Remy, and Gabu, from Penumbra by @TwistedEerie

Best Artstyle

🥇@Harrie🥇

🥈@mizar | @Woo🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
@critterlingz | @Robo

Best Redesigns

🥇Burn Away by @snooze🥇

🥈Milos From Home by @Agent Nein | Fault Line by @cryptogeists🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
On Borrowed Time by @Woo | Rainbow Tour by @mizar

Best Pokemon in a Comic

🥇Gylfie, from Penumbra by @TwistedEerie🥇

🥈 Pea, from Pi and Pea's Adventures by @piyostoria | Baxter, from Primal Silver by @EraOfThirteen🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Eve, from Pokemon Yellow Nostalgialocke by @pkmnMasterWheeler | Pepper, from Acceptance by @Lynslayer

Best Main Character in a Comic

🥇Cedar, from Finding Your Roots by @MouseWithADinosaurTail🥇

🥈Syn, from Deadly Syns by @SysterSyn | Tatsu, from Sunshine by @yepiz🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Jet, from Jet's Black Nuzlocke by @Zero | Lillie, from A Silly Lillielocke by @Velink

Best Supporting Character in a Comic

🥇Blue, from Kurukkoo! by @Kadew🥇

🥈Ashley, from Cammy’s Silver Nuzlocke by @nuclear-smash | Morty, from Tala’s Nuzlocke Adventure by @TalaSeba🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
M2-V, from Genesis by @DasUnicorm | Audrey the Hypno, from Milos From Home by @Agent Nein

⭐ Best Antagonist in a Comic

🥇Anthea, from Burn Away by @snooze🥇

🥈N, from Jet’s Black Nuzlocke by @Zero | Opal, from The Stars Shine Bright by @Pika🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
N, from Pi and Pea’s Adventures by @piyostoria | Kalem, from Making Matcha by @ramendotexe

⭐ Best Battle in a Comic

🥇Vs. Atlas / Cyllage Gym battle, from Burn Away by @snooze🥇

TIE
🥈Vs. Sabrina, from It’s a Hard Life by @Qlockwork
| Vs. Lance, from Blooming Glory by @Spacey🥈

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Vs. Garnet / Cyllage Gym battle, from Knell by @elken |
Lyrical Revelation, from Penumbra by @TwistedEerie

Last edited:

QuietGuardian

🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Written Stories

Best New Written Story

“Are you guys serious?”

Hau grins and taps the sign. “Yes ma’am we are! Battle Death for only a thousand Poké” He wishes he had one of those straw carnival hats, one with like, a cool ribbon on it.

The woman eyes them suspiciously. “So, like. What. If I lose, you get my soul?”

“I get your soul no matter what,” Death tells her. “The outcome of this battle will not change that in any way.”

“...okay, cool, so nothing to lose.”

Hau nods. “Only your Poké and your dignity!”​

Best Overall Written Story

They say Orre used to be green. Verdant. Beautiful. I don’t know if I believe them. They say that once, the region wasn’t lawless—that criminal gangs and dark alliances didn’t control it from the shadows. I don’t believe that, either. What I do believe are the stories of shadow pokemon. Innocent creatures stolen from their homes and warped into killing machines. They say the blood-soaked Aueritek Empire used them as attack dogs in a fargone age. And now, new groups have risen to finish what the empire started. The Brotherhood. Miror B. The cipher.

But another story I believe is of an unlikely heroine. A psychic who speaks with pokemon and sees their souls. There are whispers she undoes the darkness. Uses former shadows to rise against the corrupt. And who can say? The Aueriteks fell; maybe this cipher will as well. But history is a circle. Orre’s is no different. And circles are flat. Round. Wait long enough and you see the same things over and over again. And what song will be sung then?

I don’t know. But perhaps you do.​

Most Improved Written Story

“What did you want me to do-“ My objection was cut off by Aerith taking a step closer to me, her flames flaring up once more, my jacket began to steam from my proximity to her.

“Stop!” I pushed myself back, nearly falling onto Reno’s wing. “I tried!”

Reno moved out from beside me while Aerith stared at me. “Fine! Just go! If you want to leave me too then you can go! I don’t care! I don’t need anyone to help me!” I curled in on myself, shaking as the rain blew into me. I felt the heat of Aerith’s flames approach once more.

I closed my eyes. I waited for her to attack me or run.

I felt the water begin to bead and shirk away from my form, as Aerith’s heat continued to grow, enveloping me.

But it wasn’t painful.

I raised my head and saw Reno, Vincent, and Aerith all huddled around me, warming me up.

“I…”

The sounds of the rainfall silenced our cries as we clung to each other.​

Saddest Death/Departure in a Written Story

Cap started to shake. “K-Kata. Where’s Kata. And—my sister—”

“They’re fighting for you,” Rui said. “So that we can get you better.”

The shaking didn’t stop. “Am I really gonna get better?”

Rui swallowed and nodded even though he couldn’t see her. “Y-yeah, Cap. You are.” He breathed a couple of times, even shallower than before. The scarlet was trailing through his fur. It was all over her hands.

Cap started to cry. “Rui,” he said, “I’m… I’m really scared.” He continued shaking and shuddering against her. She held him close, gently rocking him and telling him everything would be alright.

He was dead a minute later.​

Best Writing Style

"Many suffered at my hand. Everything I did, it was to survive,” the golem admits. His remorse is palpable. “Even in death, I want to survive.” He stops again, a pensive air about him. “What will happen if I refuse the Wisp?”

“You will fade to nothing.”

“Can a Wisp offer me comforts?”

“I can offer you my hand.”

“Can a Wisp take me to heaven?”

“I can take you home.”​

Best Worldbuilding in a Written Story

Life inside of the Inner City is better documented, thanks to recovered inventory lists describing the rich objects and clothes that Ghost complains at length about! Ghost observes fishing boats, but failed to realize that Kogane was also a trading port. The vast farmlands that Kogane’s armies guarded offered them huge amounts of crops to trade, as well as such things as Mareep wool, Caterpie silk and, of course, Miltank milk. We may have a closer estimate of the time that Ghost lived, because a Miltank who had once been Lady Akane’s nursemaid was described as defending her lady valiantly during the warfare between Clan Akane and the Dragon Clan. It may not be the same Lady Akane--Miltank nursemaids were, while not common, not entirely unknown when a noble lady died in childbirth. It is most likely not the last Lady Akane--while she lost her mother in childbirth and her father in early childhood, being raised and defended by a Miltank, her father’s only brother predeceased him by a matter of days, dying in the fighting on the Eastern Front alongside his only son. This may be her mother or grandmother, as prior to the rise of the Dragon Empire, Kogane went through long periods with the nobility squabbling over child rulers, failing to pay attention to the steadily deteriorating condition of Kogane’s far borders, or the rapidly rising poverty rates under their noses. For such reasons do empires fall.​

Best Pokemon in a Written Story

I skirt the banks of Lake Verity, heading toward an alcove of trees nearby. There's a large mound in the clearing, with a lone tree jutting out of it. Its leaves are withered and rattle like dry bones in the relentless wind, and it makes my stomach clench uncomfortably. "Tuck?"

The stillness lingers for an agonizing moment. But then there's a low grunt, and the earth shifts. The snow slides off his shell in sheets as he unearths himself, shaking like a dog and rising from his partial burrow. My Torterra blinks at me languidly, snorting at the dirt that clings to his black snout.

"Hey buddy," I murmur, crouching down to dust it off with a gloved hand. "Hanging in there?"

He snuffles into my palm, undoubtedly in search of a treat. I roll my eyes and slip my backpack off my shoulder, pulling out a bag of baby carrots. He munches contentedly, and when I rub at the base of his cheek spike, he leans into my touch. Steady, constant, reassuring -- and somehow warm, in the midst of the biting Sinnoh cold. His very presence is grounding, and as I cup my hands around his face, I feel the knot loosen in my chest.​
🥇Tucker, from Impulse by @Aurea🥇

TIE
🥈Inferno, from The Phoenix by @cyndakip | Denzi, from Itinerant by @Bigredlittlewolf🥈

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Carlei, from Call of the Divines by @llyarden | Pedro, from After Armageddon by @SayleeK

Best Main Character in a Written Story

“Jimmie wanted to try a different method of defeat.” Death sounds smug, the motherfucker. “The Raticate seemed like he would run away easily enough. He was already tired, after all.”

“And you didn’t want to maybe run this plan by me?” Kāne’s mind is reeling. When did they come up with this?! Does Jimmie talk now? Hadn’t they talked about using Deborah, the Grimer, with her superior defenses? “Or anyone?!”

“It was Jimmie’s plan.” Death strides across the clearing to pick up the exhausted Dartrix. “She only just thought of it. We had no time.” They gently preen Jimmie with two fingers.

“We had plenty of time, that thing was asleep!”

“Well.” Death sounds actually sheepish. “Yes, but. Where’s the fun in that?"​
🥇Death, from Don't Fear the Reaper by @Wwarborday🥇

TIE
🥈Valna, from All That We Are by @Erberor | Wisp, from A Light for the Lost by @glancesherlock🥈

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Tessa, from The Phoenix by @cyndakip | Kimon, from Itinerant by @Bigredlittlewolf

Best Supporting Character in a Written Story

The magnetic draw Zekrom exerts over me drowns me. I fight it, because that’s NOT the kind of man I wanna be. I won’t let no one change my beliefs, not even a legendary dragon! “I won’t break!” I holler at them. They lurk above me, growling, teeth gnashing. “You want me to help, then it’ll be on MY terms! I ain’t killing no one, and neither are you! This country’s had enough death!”

The war is over when I say it’s over! “Your war ended thousands of years ago!” It doesn’t end until I break Reshiram beneath me and have their Chosen on a pike!

“We ain’t killing no one, hear me?” Zekrom roars. I square my shoulders, and I defy a god of old. “You want my help, then we do it MY way! If I’m your Chosen then you oughta work WITH me, not against me! I ain’t letting you use me like some instrument of destruction!"

Zekrom hunches their back and bares their saw-like teeth. They're massive, but there’s no comeback this time. They’re fluffing up like a cornered purrloin, and I drive into that opening with all I’ve got.

“You listen to me! I ain’t giving in, you hear? I ain’t letting you get away with slaughtering others for disagreeing with you! That ain’t how the world works!” Their wings kink up, pulling in close, defensive. I take a bold step forward. My veins buzz with power, and I’m dizzy from the force of it, from learning how to control them.​
🥇Hugh, from Ghost in the Machine by @Whozawhatcha🥇

🥈Geist, from Electric Sheep by @Minty Electronica | Falkner, from Carousel by @Garish Garchomp🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Wally, from As Above, So Below by @Rhema | Kai, from Running Hot by @Zephyr_Iphis

⭐ Best Antagonist in a Written Story

I HAVE SEEN THINGS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE. I BURNED EMPIRES TO THE GROUND. I TASTED THE FOLLY OF MAN AND CORRECTED IT WITH FIRE AND FANG. I BASKED IN THE RADIANCE OF DIVINITY; I KNEW THE PRAISE OF GODS FAR GREATER THAN I. AND I WATCHED THOSE GODS COMMIT THEIR ONE, THEIR GREATEST MISTAKE. THEY ABANDONED US.

YOU HAVE ONLY KNOWN A WORLD THAT ACHES FOR THEM, AND SO YOU DO NOT SEE HOW BARREN IT TRULY IS. BUT I WILL CORRECT THEIR GRAND MISTAKE. I WILL SAVE THEM FROM THEMSELVES. IF THERE IS A CRISIS TOO GREAT FOR MORTALS TO OVERCOME, THEY WILL RETURN. I SEE HOW YOU LOOK AT ME. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. YOU NEVER COULD. THE COST SEEMS TOO GREAT TO YOU. BUT I KNOW SOMETHING OF COST. THE WEIGHT OF AGES PRESSES ON ME; IT SHOWS TO ME THE ONE TRUE PATH. AND THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US. I KNOW MY PATH. AND I WILL NEVER, EVER LOOK BACK.
🥇Entei, from The Dark We Carry by @Dee🥇

🥈Iris, from Ghost in the Machine by @Whozawhatcha🥈

TIE
🥉Siebold, from Renaissance by @quillrow | Eusine, from Summer Storm by @Metafiction🥉

HONORABLE MENTION
Silver, from Call of the Divines by @llyarden

⭐ Best Battle in a Written Story

I clenched my fist, and reached out with my power, drawing on depths I'd never tapped before. Beneath the earth, I felt the storm drains' flowing currents, more vividly than I had before, felt them shift and surge in response to my call. I ignored the pain, ignored the bone-deep exhaustion, ignored my tired mind telling me that you can’t do this, and I do it. I seized that vast reservoir, binding it with raw anger and willpower, and drew it towards me with all the fury I could muster.

Come, the anger whispered, and it was like a dam had broken in my mind. And the drains burst open.

I’d already seen one magical quake today - Theo’s derailing of the train, a quick and violent example of earth magic. This wasn’t earth magic, and yet it was clearly the more powerful quake. The churning force of the rising water shook the ground in a series of violently unpredictable vibrations, as the pressure beneath the earth slowly mounted.

"More,” I whispered to myself, and the water level visibly rose, boosted by a sudden surge of energy. “More,” and liquid clawed its way to the surface, splashing and spreading, turning the shattered street into sludge. “More,” and a wave roared out of the depths, sweeping the triggermen backwards like a scythe clearing chaff.​
🥇Nacrene City Escape, from sturm und drang by @d'angelo russell🥇

🥈Vs. Jupiter, from That Time I Was Reincarnated Into a Pokemon Protagonist?! by @Beach Episode | Vs. Miguel, from After Armageddon by @SayleeK🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Sixth Emblem Battle, from All That We Are by @Erberor | Vs. Pewter Gym, from Secrets of Aetherai: Ori's Gift by @Trollkitten

Last edited by a moderator:

QuietGuardian

🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Screenshots/Written Logs/Videos

Best New Screenshot/Written Log/Video

my beautiful child learned a move and i missed the screenshot, setting the trend for the rest of the foreseeable future. i untoggle turbo for no man.

note for nintendo's lawyers: "turbo" refers to a meditative state i enter in which i perceive the world around me as moving faster than it actually is. this does not refer to a setting on an emulator that makes the game move at a faster speed. i love and respect nintendo and enjoy giving them money and would never condone videogame piracy in any form.
🥇heartgold but i think its broken by @k80🥇

TIE
🥈Shadows Over Sinnoh by @anonymouse | One Man's Trash by @Pika🥈

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Huge Mistake by @SnackyTheSylph | The Beginning of a New Saga by @Gloria

Best Overall Screenshot/Written Log/Video

Thanks, but I think the thing that I'm going to discover about myself is that I should never let Robo have access to a save file of mine that could even potentially have a Geodude in it.

And probably that I shouldn't have let either Robo or Umber have access to my save file at all.

Bay's probably fine though.
🥇4 Sides to Every Brain Cell by @Jimcloud @Robo @Umberoff and @Bayporeon🥇

🥈GoT-ta Catch 'em All! by @Spectacles | The Preservation Directive by @Chess | 🥉

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Game of Chance But in Red by @Master Bryss | Back to the Beginning by @Lumaeus

Most Improved Screenshot/Written Log/Video

Ethan: Is it just that you don’t like strangers? Because I know that. It’s okay to not like strangers!
Lyra: I don’t think so!
Ethan:
Lyra: I-I-I’m… I’m trying to get stronger, but I don’t think I’m doing it very well. I just throw myself into situations that scare me and then pretend I’m not scared, up until I just can’t take it any more. I-I don’t know how to stop being scared.
Ninshubar: Are you scared now?
Lyra: W-Well, not… not right now, no. You guys are my friends, so it’s okay, but I’m afraid that as soon as I step out there, into the city, I’ll just be a mess again.
Ethan: What if we stay in here? I mean, there’s a game we can play… I think it kind of sucks, though…
Lyra: …What’s the game?​

Saddest Death/Departure in a Screenshot/Written Log/Video

“Glad to hear it. Preston, I think this battle might finally be turning in our favor.”

“Oh, it will. Right after I die.”

Orys nearly dropped his sword from shock. Just as he turned around to question his friend, Preston shoved him roughly to the ground. In one deft motion, Preston took Orys’s place right in front of where Zera Greyjoy’s blade was racing forward.

The steel pierced through Preston’s chest. He twisted sharply as he fell, wrenching the weapon from Zera’s grasp.

She fumbled backwards, the shock plain on her face. Orys stood up. Looked down at his best friend. Looked at Zera.

And Zera ran for the cliff’s edge. Orys stood and watched, his body numb. Once she reached the edge, Zera looked over her shoulder. When she saw that Orys had not followed, she turned fully around and gave a wicked smile. “Your family for mine,” she said, and leapt backwards off the cliff.

That was when Orys snapped.​

TIE
🥇Preston, from GoT-ta Catch 'em All! by @Spectacles | Jet, from Sinnoh After Dark by @Violenceman🥇

🥉Shenzi, from DARK IS NOT EVIL by @Alan900900900🥉

HONORABLE MENTION
Della, from Do it for the Doof by @JurassicJan

Best Commentary Style

yes, it is bad that team rocket is cutting the tails off of slowpoke, but the slowpoke are also attacking rockets when they go to dismember them. there was aggression on both sides so its actually impossible to say which side is good and which side is bad. the answer, clearly, is somewhere in the middle. how about the slowpoke and the rockets just compromise, and agree to only cut off some of the tails??
🥇@k80🥇

🥈@Squiggy Azalea | @Tookie🥉

Best Written Log

🥇Benji's Lucky Platinum by @TheTRUEgge🥇

TIE
🥈Take Pokeball by @NeoShade | insert normal hoenn run joke here by @Shark🥈

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Cycle of Hurting by @Obelisk | Freshly Cut Chess's Cyan Tree Land by @Chess

Best Pokemon in a Screenshot/Written Log/Video

Apollo: Hey, kid, you’re still awake, right?
Lyra: Mm… mostly. Is everything okay, Apollo?
Apollo: You tell me.
Lyra: …Apollo, it’s, uh, it’s the middle of the night.
Apollo: Yeah, which means it’s the best time to catch someone alone.
Lyra: What do you need?
Apollo: …I’m just worried about ya. You’re getting quite a following—which, don’t get me wrong, that’s awesome—but I know you don’t like being crowded.
Lyra: I don’t want to turn them away, though. I mean… I’ve—I’ve already got less Pokemon than most Trainers at this point in their journey.
Apollo: Sure, but ya don’t need more than six. Well, ya don’t need more than me, really, but some of the others are pretty good company at least.​
🥇Apollo, from The Cocoon by @fluffyspy🥇

🥈Sushi, from Do it for the Doof by @JurassicJan | Ludo, from DARK IS NOT EVIL by @Alan900900900🥉

HONORABLE MENTION
Sunshine, from Poppin' Platinum by @Tookie

Best Main Character in a Screenshot/Written Log/Video

“People of Storm’s End! I will not mince words with you today. I am Orys Baratheon, son… and slayer… of Donn Baratheon. I claim his life for the Many-Faced God, in exchange for those innocents he has sacrificed to his Red God. Including my own mother, your own noble Lady of Storm’s End. Hear me, and know that I come not to bring you the wrath of a new, foreign god. I come to bring you a Lord who will protect his people, and hold no secrets. And that is why I come to you now, when I could have bided my time as countless other innocents lost their lives while I waited. If you will not have me, strike me down now. I will surely fall, and the Many-Faced God will have one soul more. But I cannot promise you I will not fight back. Because that is the way of House Baratheon. We do not sit idly by while our people die and our allies forsake us. I see your rage! Rage for the Red God. Rage for my father. Rage for me. Show me your rage! Lend me your rage, to take back House Baratheon. This rage is ours. Ours is the name Baratheon! Ours is Storm’s End! OURS. IS. THE FURY.

The crowd roared. In agreement, in ire, or both, Orys did not know.

But not one drew their sword.

And so he took his claim.​

Best Supporting Character in a Screenshot/Written Log/Video

[Beatrice] That's why the Gym was closed every time we got into town? Because of some dumb curse?!?

[Sam] What do you mean every time? I made it abundantly clear that you could have taken on the Blackthorn Gym right away.

[Leroy] Only because you knew we would think it was a trap and not go in!

[Sam] You can't be serious; you're all just paranoid and you know it.

You know, Sam had an incredibly good poker face (it was one of his best DM talents), but everyone could have sworn he smirked there for a second.​

"I remember this moment well. It was at the dawn of morning. The battle hall was barely lit as the sun was just rising in the horizon, its rays making their way through the roughly carved glassless windows that were embedded in the rocky cave walls. Before me stood Master Brock himself, in complete silence, motionless, almost innate. To our sides stood about 10 monks, most of which I learned to know well in the time I spent in this dojo. Hard men and women completely dedicated to their mountain god, to their monsters, and most of all to this dojo and its leader. They would each give their lives for him and for their brethren without a single thought. To them this battle was no sport, nor a competition. It was a ritual.

But even after three months with the monks I had a hard time seeing it this way myself. To me this was a test. The most important one I ever faced up to that point.

Finally after a long time in which we both kept our silence, my muscles aching in pain as I stood motionless myself, the sun rose high enough to light up the entire hall. At last, Brock spoke, and all that he said were four words: Let the battle begin.
TIE
🥇Sam, from Dungeons & Dragonites 2nd Edition by @Xanthus | Brock, from Kantonian Fables by @RubyClaw🥇

🥉 Goku, from Limit Breakers by @CompleteWingback 🥉

HONORABLE MENTION
Zed, from Unfamiliar Faces by @Uberle

⭐ Best Antagonist in a Screenshot/Written Log/Video

HELLO MY NAME IS ZED UBERLE AND WELCOME TO [email protected]$$!!!

🥇The Game Itself, from I Regret Nothing by @Uberle🥇

🥈The Readers, from Suffering from Success by @Zaazaa0🥈

⭐ Best Battle in a Screenshot/Written Log/Video

WHAT?? WHEN?? HOW?? WHO????????

I’M GUESSING THAT AT THAT LEVEL IT’S UMBER SO FUCK YOU UMBER THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR SON TOGETHER BUT YOU WENT AND MURDERED THE KID!

ALSO WHY ARE THEY IN HELL. WHAT DID THEY DO? WHAT SINS DID THEY COMMIT??? ENVY? WRAITH? LUST????

🥇Brain Cell Partners vs Each Other, from 4 Sides to Every Brain Cell by @Jimcloud @Robo @Umberoff @Bayporeon🥇

🥈Vs. Champion Nic, from Game of Chance but in Red by @Master Bryss | Vs. Roark, from Poppin' Platinum by @Tookie🥉

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)