• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge Election RTD (Epilogue)

Thread Description
Politics be wack, yo.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
i write and present my "constitution" to the public:

1. smoke weed everyday. failure to smoke weed everyday will result in jail time.
2. any personnel found to hate anime girls shall be exeggcuted.
3. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Free Security Guards... FOR EVERYONE

VGBM

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Ah dang it, I missed a day of campaigning cause I was playing so much Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, I gotta make up for that,

But first, with Misc becoming a werewolf and Krash slowly turning into a demon(?), I'm starting to feel left out, so I brew a concoction that mixes vampire venom with werewolf saliva to turn myself into a werebat.

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
Alright, before I work on campaigning/fixing my lycanthropy, I'm going to make just one more rule for my other me. No murders in plain view. At least try to act a bit subtle when killing people, "me!"

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
I use my cutest wolves to attempt to turn the saboteurs to my side and find out what they know.

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
I bring my favorite record to show on Egge's stream. I also make sure to show up in my finest suit.

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not very good at nuzlockes and sucks at grinding and quits nuzlockes when grinding is very very bad.
umm, well, i missed the last turn. Sry. Anyway, I now elect to use Google to launch my next campaign: Peace for All

Aureum

And the gods shall know his name.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Aureums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
End of Turn 11, nothing to see here, folks!

yessssss

to increase my momentum, i offer

FREE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTES FOR ME
{5} You son of a gun, they’re in. With just one simple promise, so many people rally behind one goal. They shall vote for you, and get that free internet. Your supporter count gets a great boost that day.

Thank god I'm not claustrophobic, but man, am I getting hungry. In a desperate move to get out of this dorito dust driven crowd pathetically pawing at the door, I promise to make a full course meal to any of my followers who can break through the noodle-armed masses and earn me some freedom.
{4} You post the promise on Twitter and wait. You hear one voice in the background, and then see a green glow shine brightly underneath the crack of the door. A loud noise soundly fills your ears, and then the glow disappears with the noise. The voice speaks again, this time more clearly…

“Nebbles, are you in there? It’s me, Prime Minister Aureum. I saw your tweet requiring help, and I heard there was food as a reward? Anyways, how about you come out and then we’ll talk!”

You unlock and open the word, and you see PM Aureum standing in front of you. Around him, you can see all the GAMERS scattered around the place, as if they were all blown back by some kind of explosion. Aureum looks to not have been affected by whatever caused it at all. He seems to clutching onto something in his pocket, but you disregard it for now.
“So… about that full-course meal?”

So that’s how you ended up cooking for the Prime Minister himself. You’re currently in his dining room in the Maple House, which the more you think about it, may act as more than just a federal government building… After all, has anybody ever seen Aureum going home after hours? Regardless of that, you serve Aureum and he eventually finishes it. He walks you to the front of the Maple House, the building hovering over your home.

“Take care of yourself, you don’t know what can happen before Election Night. Keep this experience as a reminder what can happen when you run for Prime Minister of Everything. It is not a role to be taken lightly, even when running for it.”

You feel a beam surround you, engulfing you in light, and before you are warped to the ground, you hear Aureum’s final words to you.

“But don’t worry about it, everything will be over really soon, and nobody will have to worry about this election ever again.”

I send out joker memes with my new werewolf claws in order to appease the gamers
{5} Well, you send joker memes with your claws. For some ungodly reason it works. It bloody works, and you appeased the gamers. You somehow not only just appeased them, but you also gained supporters! How the hell did you do that? Why? Wh-

{3} That feeling in your neck returns once again, and now your mouth as well. You notice that your upper canines are sharper after you accidentally impale your lip.

Woah, wait, how did I miss that Lucy’s in this plane of existence? I’ve heard such lovely things about her from my demon girl friends! I decide to invite her over to take part in my livestream and generally hang out! I guess local can come too, and maybe talk about their campaign or whatever they’d like
{4} You call up Lucifer herself. She’s surprisingly pretty chill, and gladly accepts your invitation. You hear in the background Local yelling about where his favourite suit is. She sighs and lets you know they’ll be there soon enough.

The couple turn up at your door, Local is wearing a pretty decent suit (see his action), and Lucy is wearing a nice black blazer + dress pants, with a red dress shirt and a black tie. The two of them look pretty formal for just hanging out and chatting on stream, but you guess they take this kind of stuff seriously. You let them in, and show them around the place, introducing them to your companions. You chat with them, have some brunch, and just chill until the stream starts.

It’s a very relaxing stream, you’re playing this one game that recently became popular on Steam, since it’s about demons you felt it was fitting to play with a demon. Lucy definitely had her own opinions on it, but it goes well. Local even manages to squeeze in a conversation about his campaign. Lucy chimes in every once in a while to add onto what he says, and by the end there’s definitely a very neat increase of support for him. After wrapping it up, you say your pleasantries to them. It was a pretty good day overall.

i write and present my "constitution" to the public:

1. smoke weed everyday. failure to smoke weed everyday will result in jail time.
2. any personnel found to hate anime girls shall be exeggcuted.
3. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
{2} You decide to smoke weed the entire day instead of doing your whole constitution thing. You absolutely blaze it all day.

Free Security Guards... FOR EVERYONE
{4} From your temporary cell in the station, you broadcast a speech where you promise free security guards. This somehow gets you some supporters. Good job, even when you’re arrested you still can participate just as well as the other candidates!

Ah dang it, I missed a day of campaigning cause I was playing so much Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, I gotta make up for that,

But first, with Misc becoming a werewolf and Krash slowly turning into a demon(?), I'm starting to feel left out, so I brew a concoction that mixes vampire venom with werewolf saliva to turn myself into a werebat.
{4} Using Science-Witchcraft, you manage to create a werebat concoction. You consume it, and feel the changes in your system. Behold, you’re now a werebat! Effectively, you’re now a vampire who is quite hairy and has the typical werewolf abilities.

Alright, before I work on campaigning/fixing my lycanthropy, I'm going to make just one more rule for my other me. No murders in plain view. At least try to act a bit subtle when killing people, "me!"
{2} You decide to instead go out and party all day. You wake up in the middle of a park the next day, looks like the other you attempted to go out, but because you were wasted, she was as well.

I use my cutest wolves to attempt to turn the saboteurs to my side and find out what they know.
{3} You couldn’t really convince them to join your side, but you managed to find out what they do know.

It turns out they were hired by a mysterious employer only known as “K” and they seem to have a personal vendetta against the politicians running this year. The figure was cloaked in darkness, and was last seen in an abandoned home outside of the capital of New Canada.

I bring my favorite record to show on Egge's stream. I also make sure to show up in my finest suit.
{3} You wear a pretty decent suit and bring a pretty decent record. It slightly boosts the amount of supporters you gained from Egge’s stream, so that’s pretty cool!

umm, well, i missed the last turn. Sry. Anyway, I now elect to use Google to launch my next campaign: Peace for All
{6} With the help of google you launch your campaign! However, it fails miserably! You see, Hackers hacked it and started doing whatever they could to make you look bad! You must roll to dodge hacking!

{1 for XearnesGeo/3 for Hackers}
Your Rotoms weren’t able to stop them, your campaign was for naught, and all that remains is a mess that leaves you no chance to fix it.

1st: Local
2nd: Eevee
3rd: VGBM
4th: Miscellaneous, Nebbles, Cirr
5th: Fool, Sugar, Hobo
6th: XearnesGeo, Krashkube
7th: 0, Zorua, Jane

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
yesssss

for my next trick, I hire more staff to power my campaign up

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Free Get Out of Jail Free Cards... FOR EVERYONE!

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
how about we make a law that requires everybody to say bad puns (e.g. "shall be exeggcuted") in every sentence that they say, and failure to think of a bad pun will result in jail time? what could possibly go wrong?

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
With confidence, I can state the Prime Minister himself is backing me! I have his support, and if the people love him, they shall love me in turn!

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Since my streams have been going so well, I decide to leave the day’s stream up to my staff (they’ve been doing most of the work recently anyways!) and take some time to visit the current candidates, just to see what’s up, and decide who I ought to invite to my stream next.

VGBM

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Okay, now I hire more campaign managers and pr managers for myself, Jane, and Anon. Lord knows the two of them could really use the support. (Also their respective managers work solely for them, and there's no evidence that they came from me.)

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
I invest tons of money in mom and pop record shops and independent record printing factories, so that I can have all my favorite records in incredible quality.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
I’m gonna make the most sophisticated AI ever to help run the DiscoMoonLab whenever I’m out. And yes they can upload themself to the internet and help the people too if they want what could possibly go wrong?

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
Next step: to cure my lycanthropy. JaneWolf seems to know a lot about wolves, I’ll ask them for help.

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
I attempt to find K to convince them that I am the best of the opponents.

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not very good at nuzlockes and sucks at grinding and quits nuzlockes when grinding is very very bad.
I explain to my supporters that the hackers ruined my campaign, and I elect to ban all unnessecary crime in the land.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)