• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge Election RTD (Epilogue)

Thread Description
Politics be wack, yo.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
invest the remaining money I have

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
I focus on growing a really good beard. Like, deal-with-the-devil good.

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
I try not to talk badly about my opponents, as mudslinging is unfair and callous, and not befitting of a kind, sweet girl such as myself.

It doesn't stop me from calling them total nerds, though, and that voting for me makes you the COOL kinda nerd, yeah, totally.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Construct a giant mecha and pledge to be the defender of the universe and all things cute.

Aureum

And the gods shall know his name.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Aureums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Turn 14 is now over! As a reminder, there are now 20 turns of election season. So we’re now 70% of the way there, congratulations!

Seeing as things are going well, I decide to spend the next few days inviting a few of the campaigners running behind in the polls into my stream! I start with Zorua after hearing about Krashkube’s demon slaying thing from my demon girls.
{4} You invite Zorua over for a bit, do some chatting, gaming, y’know, the usual stuff in your stream. Just another day of boosting somebody’s supporters and keeping your role as the #1 streamer on Twitch.

May as well see if I can gain the sewer rat and crackhead votes I don't have much left to lose at this point
{4} You manage to convince a bunch of weird folk to support you. You gain some pretty sweet supporters from some mutant rat people, hobos, and a couple sewer gators!

I send a message out in public forums inviting anyone to come visit my compound and see how we live and the wonders of life. I include an invitation to the guest of honor K.
{4} You manage to attract a good chunk of people, including K. However you cannot tell who among those people are K when they show up. You have a variety of different people from different backgrounds, and you think K didn’t come when suddenly you see a figure behind you. Wearing all black,with the exception of something green in their hands is who you presume to be K themself.

“Impressive, I must say. It is a shame that it won’t be enough alone to reach first place…” K laments,
“What will you do once the election is over if you don’t win? Will you continue what you’re doing, or stop because you can no longer run for PM? I hope it’s the former, else it would be a waste of talent. If I have it my way, nobody else shall ever run again but c’est la vie. You’re doing the best you can, don’t let anybody fault you.”

K then disappears behind a pillar, unable to be found for the rest of the night.

Well, now that my Problems are settled, it’s time to start campaigning again. I’ll start by putting on a fireworks show, but instead of fireworks I’ll use magic so we don’t have to risk some clumsy person accidentally setting off all the fireworks at once.
{4} You pull off a pretty good firework show with magic! People are quite impressed, and the performance is enough to capture the hearts of a group of supporters!

very good, my plan is coming along nicely! i'll start selling cookies to go with my lemonade as well! cookies and lemonade, what a great sales pitch!
{6} You go quite overboard with the cookies and lemonade! So many people are buying them and you’re getting so many supporters. However, there’s one figure in line that catches your interest: Aureum Kanada, the Prime Minister of Everything. You can only imagine what could happen if you slip him the drugged goods! With the support of him, you can’t lose! When he gets to the front, he speaks to you:
“Hey Sugar! I see people seem to be obsessed with your cookies and lemonade! So I came to see what the whole deal is about. Can I get one of each please?”

You hand him some lemonade and a cookie, he stares at his order for a sec and then something in his pocket glows. He stares at whatever is in it for a sec, and then nods.

“Sugar, I’m sorry but you’re putting an ILLEGAL drug into the lemonade and cookies, aren’t you? Not just any drug, but a drug that effectively hypnotizes those into supporting your cause! I recognized it as soon as you passed me my order, they leave certain physical effects on lemonade and cookies, as faint as they are. Considering you just try to sell me that for reasons I can imagine, you’re under arrest.”

He snaps his fingers and a bunch of cops surround you, roll to resist arrest.

{2 for Sugar/4 for Cops}
You try your best to escape, however they overwhelm you with numbers. As you are forced into the back of a police car in handcuffs, you watch Aureum fiddle with whatever was in his pocket. You have more supporters, but at what cost?

invest the remaining money I have
{2} You decide to instead take up Chess as a hobby, you’re pretty good at it at least! Oh yeah… you probably should do something about your tech empire soon before you’re forced to sell it to the highest bidder. Tomorrow is another day!

I focus on growing a really good beard. Like, deal-with-the-devil good.
{3} You manage to start growing some facial hair with a little help of hell magic. It’s not much yet, but at least Lucy thinks it looks cute!

I try not to talk badly about my opponents, as mudslinging is unfair and callous, and not befitting of a kind, sweet girl such as myself.

It doesn't stop me from calling them total nerds, though, and that voting for me makes you the COOL kinda nerd, yeah, totally.
{5} You call your opponents total nerds, but do it in such a nice and sweet way that nobody viewing your comments minds what you said. You manage to lower everybody else's reputations by a bit, and gain a very lovely amount of followers yourself! Sometimes you have to play a bit dirty to win!

Construct a giant mecha and pledge to be the defender of the universe and all things cute.
{5} With the help of STEVE you put all your mecha knowledge to use. With the equipment in the lab, you manage to form arguably the best mecha in the entire universe! A sliver beast with speed and power unlike any previous robot before now stands in front of you. On this day, you pledge yourself to the universe that you will be its defender, and the same for all that is cute. Now the mecha just needs a name...

1st: Local
2nd: Nebbles
3rd: VGBM, Eevee
4th: Miscellaneous, Sugar
5th: Cirr, Jane
6th: Fool, Hobo
7th: 0, XearnesGeo, Zorua, Krashkube

Last edited:

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
campaign, pledging to put a rotom in every house

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
i'm really scared now

i'm going to try to break out of jail and disguising myself as someone else, okay?

VGBM

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
I put more research into my werebat concoction so that I can turn anyone into whatever fursona they want.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Hmm, how about I invite Jane over next? I hear she likes wolves, and those are pretty sweet!

and hot dang when did I get such a large twitch following? Man, the time sure does fly! I begin quietly donating money to a variety of charities and homeless shelters across the nation; I do so anonymously because I don’t want people to think it’s some kind of publicity stunt- I just really want to help people!

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
Put on a variety of TV programs that teach people basic life skills, such as
- Cooking!
- Magic! (the non dangerous kind)
- Coding!
- Magic! (Ok maybe it's a little dangerous)
- Survival skills!
- Magic! (Don't try this at home kids)
- Who cares, it's magic!

Krashkube

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 27, 2020
I release a statement saying i'll legalize all drugs and ban mousetraps to try and gain favor with my new voters

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Free parole... FOR EVERYONE!

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
If I'm doing well, that means I can afford to have a little fun, right? Riiiiight?

Why not a mandated Drifloon in every house? Everyone loves Drifloon! Just ignore the attempted spiriting away!

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Do a poll of the people to ask if I should keep doing my cool sciencey things or if they think I should focus more on the election. I'm a man of the people so I gotta know what the people want going into these last few days.

localhoney

Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
I send a carrier demon to heaven to try and broker an alliance between Heaven and Hell, using my incredible charisma to bring both sides of the aisle together.

Aureum

And the gods shall know his name.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Aureums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Turn 15 bois! 75% of the way there!

campaign, pledging to put a rotom in every house
{4} Surprisingly, a nice quantity of people seem for some reason actually intrigued by it. Maybe they just want a rotom, who knows? Then again, considering they’re currently the first and only Pokémon created so far in real life, I could see why. Anyways, you gained supporters! And I mean like the average amount of supporters for rolling a 4, which is better than a 3.

i'm really scared now

i'm going to try to break out of jail and disguising myself as someone else, okay?
{3} You decide not to disguise yourself and just break out of jail, cause you’re that scared and just really want to get out. You manage to dig a hole and escape via underground tunneling. You’re now wanted, but at least you’re free!

I put more research into my werebat concoction so that I can turn anyone into whatever fursona they want.
{3} You don’t manage to create that particular concoction today, what you do create today is a concoction that allows people to gain one particular and specific feature from an animal. Some people seem to like it, so that’s neat!

Hmm, how about I invite Jane over next? I hear she likes wolves, and those are pretty sweet!

and hot dang when did I get such a large twitch following? Man, the time sure does fly! I begin quietly donating money to a variety of charities and homeless shelters across the nation; I do so anonymously because I don’t want people to think it’s some kind of publicity stunt- I just really want to help people!
{5} You invite Jane over today, they agrees to come. You interview and chat with Jane as you did with the others. The two of you talk about wolves, the campaign, more wolves, just a lot about wolves, Jane really seems to like them. By the end, Jane definitely has gained a great number of supporters.

Afterwards, you go online.You quietly donate anonymously, not wanting to deal with jerks who think anything good celebrities and Internet personalities do is all a publicity stunt. You do a great job covering your tracks, and have donated to a pretty great amount of shelters and charities today. All in all, another good day.

Put on a variety of TV programs that teach people basic life skills, such as
- Cooking!
- Magic! (the non dangerous kind)
- Coding!
- Magic! (Ok maybe it's a little dangerous)
- Survival skills!
- Magic! (Don't try this at home kids)
- Who cares, it's magic!
{5} You don’t just put on a variety of TV programs, you establish a TV station! It’s actually quite popular, and via teaching folks some new skills (and goddamn magic!), you definitely notice a more than satisfactory increase of supporters!

Also, I wonder how Evil Miscellaneous is doing? If the news is any indicator, she’s still doing her thing at night, but she seems to be more stealthy as of recently...

I release a statement saying i'll legalize all drugs and ban mousetraps to try and gain favor with my new voters
{4} That goes over quite well with your new neighbours. Congratulations, at this point basically most of your supporters are effectively sewer folks.

Free parole... FOR EVERYONE!
{1} You get no parole, and in your rage you decide to break out right then and there. Instead of trying to be stealthy, you manage to break down the door and attempt to break out via the entrance to this station. Roll to evade capture!

{6 for Hobo/3 for Cops}
You bob and weave your way through most of the cops with ease! Those you can’t, you manage to charm them with your harmonica. With enough sheer will and weaving, you manage to make it out of the police station. You keep running until you know you’re safe. Congratulations, you’re now a wanted felon.

If I'm doing well, that means I can afford to have a little fun, right? Riiiiight?

Why not a mandated Drifloon in every house? Everyone loves Drifloon! Just ignore the attempted spiriting away!
{3} You instead promise mandated balloons in every house. Some people like it, so have a couple supporters?

Do a poll of the people to ask if I should keep doing my cool sciencey things or if they think I should focus more on the election. I'm a man of the people so I gotta know what the people want going into these last few days.
{5} As a man of the people, you figure it’s time to ask the people what they think you should do. You set up a poll and fortunately for you, your supporters take notice. You leave it open for the rest of the day, and check it later that night.

To make this fair, I’m going to flip a coin. If it’s heads, the public wants you to keep doing cool sciencey things. If it’s tails, they want you to put more focus into the election.

{Heads}
Well, turns out the people really like your cool sciencey things! They absolutely want you to keep doing what you’re doing! Of course, at the end of the day it’s your decisions, however you now know where the people stand.

I send a carrier demon to heaven to try and broker an alliance between Heaven and Hell, using my incredible charisma to bring both sides of the aisle together.
{5} You send a carrier demon to heaven in hopes for a meeting to possibly set up an alliance. To your surprise, they actually agree. The forces of Heaven and Hell agree to meet up in purgatory; also known as the realm between the two. The talk lasts all day, but you use your Charisma to your advantage! Somehow, you didn’t create an alliance…

You manage to merge Heaven and Hell into one, and also gain control as the ruler of this new afterlife. I don’t know how you did it, but you just somehow gained control of the entire afterlife. That is honestly quite impressive, not sure how to feel tho.

I attempt to grow my compound into a thriving town.
{5} You don’t create a thriving town, you create a successful town in ONE DAY! Like everything is running as smooth as a baby’s skin! This attracts a large amount of folks to your town, including new supporters! Despite it only being around 24 hours, you can’t even remember all of this only being a compound anymore!

1st: Local
2nd: Nebbles
3rd: VGBM
4th: Eevee, Miscellaneous, Jane
5th: Cirr, Sugar
6th: Fool, Hobo, Krashkube
7th: 0, XearnesGeo, Zorua

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
promise everyone free ice cream sundaes, which come in 283 different flavors!

localhoney

Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Since I now control the afterlife

I will dive off a cliff, through increasingly small rings of fire, until I land safely in the sea below, garnering votes for me.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Free Federal Pardons... FOR EVERYONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)