• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge Election RTD (Epilogue)

Thread Description
Politics be wack, yo.

Aureum

And the gods shall know his name.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Aureums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
New Canada, the capital of everything in the universe. A place of technological marvel mixed with Canadian nature, it’s one of the most busiest nations, and is considering the headquarters of the Prime Minister of Everything. Built on top of Old Canada, it’s considered one of Prime Minister Aureum’s greatest accomplishments, and is the shining beacon of his glory. In fact, despite being so young, he has revolutionized everything! He has brought not just the Earth, not just planets, but the entire universe together! His foes sing a different story. A story of a young dictator, mad with power and only does everything in the pursue of fulfilling his darkest desires... Those who speak such rumours often find themselves dead, or missing.

Anyways, today is the start of the Election Season! Most people believed they stood no chance, until Prime Minister Aureum recently addressed the public...

“For this election, I will not be running. For personal reasons, I feel it is in everybody’s best interests that I shall not run this time. However, until my term officially ends, I will still run everything as I always have.”

This has inspired hope into you, an upcoming politician hoping for various reasons for your own, to become Prime Minister of Everything. Once you start, you have 36 days (read: 36 turns) to gain as much support before election night. The person with the highest number of votes win!

...Hello, it’s me, Aureum! I decided to do an RTD a bit differently than last time! If you’re not aware about what happens in Discord, I am the President/ Prime Minister of Everything, and we have a lot of fun with that whole running joke. However this time, I am stepping down as PM, and giving the winner the rights to take my position. (I am not kidding. If you win, you will replace me irl as President of Everything (which is not an actual role, it is entirely fictional))

Effectively, we’ll be playing with about the standard RTD rules (with some changes here and there), and you have 36 turns (well, technically 35, as this is the first turn) to prove yourself to the public why you should be Prime Minister of Everything. Use almost any method available to you, and you may become the next President of Everything. The setting is effectively modern sci-fi if that makes senses, so go wild!

Last edited:

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
eat the world up

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Create a Charity to help support the homeless.

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
Buy a nice suit.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
legalize weed. what could possibly go wrong?

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
I use my immense unlimited fortune to pay for healthcare for all.

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
Campaign posters and advertisements on TV e v e r y w h e r e.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Summon an excessive amount of zombie followers.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Free Beer... FOR EVERYONE!

VGBM

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
I use my psychic influence on the populace to make them want to support me.

Aureum

And the gods shall know his name.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Aureums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Turn 1 has finished!
Let’s see what happened today:

eat the world up
{2} You decide to not eat the world, but you totally thought about it.

Create a Charity to help support the homeless.
{6} You create a charity to help the homeless and it gets very popular in just one day! However, it is revealed that most of the money does not go towards the homeless. It turns out the person you hired to run the charity for you has been embezzling the money to save up for a private jet! However, people are getting mad at you for the situation on Twitter! You must roll to persuade!

{4 for Fool’s Tweet/2 for Angry Twitter}
You actually manage to calm down almost everybody, This actually gains you some more voters willing to vote for you!

Buy a nice suit.
{5} You get an absolutely stunning suit! You post a couple pictures of you in the suit on your various social medias! You look so good, you gained more (thirsty) voters because of your looks alone!

legalize weed. what could possibly go wrong?
{1} You promise to legalize weed, most people don’t care or are digusted with you! This especially does not sit well with the Karens! They start trying to cancel you on the Twitter Dot Com! You must roll to dodge!

{4 for Sugar/2 For #SugarIsOverParty}
You avoid getting canceled, the Karens cursing your name. You’re safe to not be canceled for another day. You still lost some voters, but it could have been worse.

I use my immense unlimited fortune to pay for healthcare for all.
{2} You don’t do that, but man does it sound pretty cool.

Campaign posters and advertisements on TV e v e r y w h e r e.
{6} You advertise everywhere with all means possible! You do such a good job, you don’t notice that you have spent all your campaign money! You must roll to ask for your voters financial support!

{5 for Financial Support}
Well, looks like your voters were quite willing to give you money! Now you still have a bunch of campaign money and more voters!

Summon an excessive amount of zombie followers.
{3} Well, you don’t summon any zombie followers, however you summon a zombie campaign manager, he seems legit.

Free Beer... FOR EVERYONE!
{6} Your promise of free beer for everyone gets the universe pumped! The Brewians form the Beer Galaxy absolutely love you! You definitely get a bunch of voters! However, when talking about it on the news, the news reporter interviewing you (with a curious smile of her face) asks: “Will minors also get free beer?”
You sweat a bit, you know if you answer incorrectly, you’ll lose some of your voters! You must roll to answer!

{5 for Hobo’s response/2 for probably pissed parents}
You quickly state that by everyone, you meant everyone of legal age. The news reporter seems sad with that answer (most likely wanting a news story out of it), but your adoring voters applause your condemnation of underage drinking!

I use my psychic influence on the populace to make them want to support me.
{4} You manage to use your psychic powers to reel in some voters, not too too much, as you don’t want to draw unneeded attention. You still got a pretty good increase of supporters, however.

Let turn 2 commence!

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
make a ton of posters promoting why weed is good for you, and why it can cause world peace!

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Free Fiber Internet... FOR EVERYONE!

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
Invest in silk companies so I can have infinite nice suits, and promise to outlaw sweatshops and poor working conditions in those companies.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Fire the embezzler, though behind the scenes I have him assassinated in his own home so to make sure he takes all the blame. Make it look like he offed himself.

Gotta get that good rep somehow.

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
Expose scandals in the judicial system and proceed to take steps to reform it.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
I decide to jump into my campaign late with a tasty promise: a free pony for everyone who wants one! Everyone else gets some sweet sweet moneys, of course.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
buy over twitter and all tech companies

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
after making healthcare free and affordable for everyone, i decree every doctor's visit comes with a chance to throw tomatoes at the greedy companies that tried to make profits off the well-being of the public.

VGBM

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Hire a social media manager to ensure I stay hip and trendy with the kids and to prevent anything like what almost happened with Fool and Sugar.

Edit: Looks like Cirr is having the same idea.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)