• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Apps Closed Roleplay Dolcorde: Daughters of Destiny - A Magical Girl-Themed RP

Tapu Kokoro

Likes turnip cake.
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Kokoro is wearing a Tapu Koko-esque mask. No Tapu Kokos were harmed in making it.
Hello, Tapu Kokoro here. I got bored and decided to start a magical girl RP, so here we are. There’s a big loredump that you’ll want to read, so there’s that. Overall, this is a written-form magical girl RP.

You are all magical girls of different sorts that fight to defend Earth from different forces of evil. The work is tough, so many magical girls go to a mysterious shop called Dolcorde that sells items to aid magical girls against demons and enemy aliens of various types. Lately, Dolcorde has recruiting magical girls to something called Dolcorde's Earth Defense Section, which is located in Hikohime City.

Note: I haven’t actually done this in a while, so I’m not 100% sure and concrete on this stuff yet.
1. This RP is intended to be a written-form, meaning that writing a bit will be necessary. Just keep that in mind.
2. Despite this, I’m gonna discourage sandwich-posting, since that can sometimes go out of control. If you are going to have a 1-on-1 back-and-forth conversation or event with another player, then perhaps taking it to PMs and then posting the cumulative result into the thread would be a good idea.
3. Not entirely sure how proper conduct should be exactly, but just be mindful of others, I guess? No taking control of other characters, no being excessively disruptive towards others, no suddenly having knowledge that your character couldn’t have reasonably known (aka no out-of-character knowledge), that sort of thing, I suppose.
4. Every so often I’ll give a prompt/plot event. Whether or not you decide to actually follow with that is up to you (although it’s recommended). I have a general idea of what I want to do, but I also want to give freedom for other players to develop their characters. I'll try to accommodate as a GM of sorts if you decide to pursue a side-plot of your own or someone else's.
5. I don’t know what I’m doing.

Name: (self-explanatory)
Alias: (a name for the magical girl form, to hide your actual identity. You can have multiple, if you so desire.)
Age: (Adults are allowed, although if you make an adult, some background exploration into an adult magical girl would be needed)
Gender: (Hey I’m not stopping you from making a magical boy, despite the setting.)

Appearance: (You can do both normal attire and magical girl attire.)

Background/Personality: (bundled these two together because the personality isn’t as important, since you can develop your character’s personality through interacting with the story and other characters. Background is more important due to it helping set up your character’s motivations, story, etc.)

Equipment: (Any tools, weapons, armor, or other equipment that your character carries on them in combat or acquires upon transforming goes here.)

Magical Girl Ability: (Power can be anything, but be descriptive so that we have a good idea on what it can do, such as applications, drawbacks, etc.)

Other: (Anything else? I dunno.)

Takes place mostly on Earth. Main location is Hikohime City. Sporting a population of over 2 million, Hikohime City is a more technologically-modern city (although according to Milan-Shona and Kuehl, far less advanced than the cities of their home planet Vulsqua). Magical girls are known to the public, but their true identities are hidden when they transform. Basically, this is a standard magical girl world, for the most part. Technology-wise, you can think of a 20XX sort of situation, I guess?

Dolcorde: For over the past 50 years, a mysterious shop called Dolcorde appears only to magical girls. Currently run by humanlike dolls, they sell food, tools, and useful items to magical girls. A valuable resource to magical girls, especially since they also take payments in materials dropped from various demons. During the Magical Girl Proxy War, Dolcorde served as a neutral faction, and currently continues to act as a mediator for magical girl disputes in general. Recently, Dolcorde has been recruiting magical girls for its new Earth Defense Section. Apparently the owner is a magical girl named Kinu Shirogane (the 4th owner), although she hasn’t been around for the past 20 years. The acting director right now is a Doll named London, who apparently worked under the 3rd owner. Overall, Dolcorde will serve as an initial driving force of the RP.

Dolcorde Dolls: Dolcorde apparently mass-produces dolls for the purpose of using them as workers, fighters, healers, etc. The different types of dolls are given a designation (Taipei, London, Venice, etc.) that determines their initial job. The dolls are controlled by the current owner (currently Kinu), until they develop an ego (this can take a while and does not occur for every doll). After this, they are given some freedom and can do their own thing, although what exactly happens is a private matter. There are known Dolcorde Dolls that act independently of the shop, at any rate, and for the most part, they basically just look like normal humans. The original reason for Dolcorde’s existence is unknown even to Kinu. As a side note, it seems like the larger and more human-like a doll is, the older they are (although there are inconsistencies with this trend).

Dolcorde (Earth Defense Section):
Information Branch - Tasked with gathering information and keeping tabs on monster and enemy appearances. Currently only consists of an alien named Kuehl, although Milan assists him on missions.
Housekeeping Branch - Tasked with keeping order within the buildings and gathering equipment for the groups. Also distributes tasks and missions to the other branches. Management is located here. Basically a “general purpose” branch. London is the acting director of Dolcorde right now.
Combat Branch - Tasked with being the front lines in fights and the primary fighting branch. Milan-Shona is the current leader of the branch.
Medical Branch - Tasked with healing injuries and studying recovery techniques. Currently led by a Venice doll.
Shopkeeping Branch - Opens shops with the intent of selling items, weapons, and equipment to magical girls. Will trade and buy valuable parts left behind by Lunar Demons. Will act as a mediator for magical girls that have disputes to resolve, since this is the only public branch. Usually run by a Taipei doll, although the acting director London often appears here too.
Doll Branch - Not an actual branch, but Dolcorde Dolls are mass-produced for the purpose of filling the different branches, so dolls that haven’t been assigned to a branch and dolls that have been newly made are stored in warehouses.

Dolcorde (Earth Defense Section) - A newly created organization on Earth, formed to create a union against the increasing number of Lunar Demons. The current members are few, but they hope to increase their numbers by recruiting magical girls.
Cult of the Ancients - A mysterious organization that has been traveling the universe from galaxy to galaxy, system to system, invading every planet in search of strong creatures to create an unstoppable army with. Obsessed with fragments of the past, they have been a troublesome, yet difficult-to-encounter group. It seems they have set their sights on Earth lately. They consist of different species of sentient beings.
League of Magical Critters - A species of cute magical animals (they all look like different species of animals, though) that can make contracts with people in order to turn them into magical girls. Currently split into an Order and Chaos Faction that chose to stage a proxy war on Earth by having magical girls fight each other. The proxy war ended about 20 or 30 years ago, due to a catastrophic event that resulted in the death of many magical girls. Although the two factions are at odds, they still continue to recruit magical girls in order to help humans fight off the increasing number of Lunar Demons, although they occasionally take jabs at each other by setting some demons on the opposing faction’s magical girls. Their home planet is unknown. As a side note, although the critters make contracts with the magical girls in order to make them proxy soldiers, they still fight alongside the girl. Essentially, they function as a sidekick and a source of magic for those magical girls with contracts.

Pure Magical Girls: Magical girls that developed their own magic powers. Their power varies greatly depending on the girl compared to the other types.
Order Magical Girls: Magical girls that contracted with a familiar from the Order Faction. Get most of their magical power from the familiar.
Chaos Magical Girls: Magical girls that contracted with a familiar from the Chaos Faction. The familiar provides most of their magical power.
Fallen Magical Girls: Magical girls who originally had a contract with a familiar, but due to the death of the familiar or the contract ending/being dissolved, have lost almost all (but not completely) their magic power. May rarely discover their own magical powers and develop into Pure Magical Girls.

There aren’t any notable differences in ability between the first three types of magical girls, aside from a contracted magical girl having a familiar to fight alongside with. For the most part, abilities, skill, and power are up to the individual magical girl. As a side note, all magical girls age more slowly than regular human beings, but contracted girls tend to stop aging for the duration of their contract (this is not guaranteed, for those who want to attain eternal youth).

Regarding the Order and Chaos magical girls, there isn’t a functional difference for the magical girls. The two factions just happen to oppose each other and so they manipulated magical girls into fighting the other faction. Basically this was just a way for me to pit magical girls with each other but ideology-wise you can interpret it how you want. For the most part, the familiar factions are split in an Order vs Chaos sort of way of ideology. Magical girls don't necessarily follow the same ideology, but compatibility is higher if they do.

Hidden Lunar Kingdom: An ancient mythical kingdom on the Moon. Although they don’t exist in the public mind, Dolcorde Dolls will note that demons tend to appear every time the moon’s light shines on Earth, with the most demons appearing every full moon. Apparently this kingdom might be linked to these occurrences. Its exact location on the moon is unknown even to Dolcorde.
Lunar Demons: Monsters that appear randomly whenever there is moonlight. Have been increasing in number lately. Targets civilians and magical girls indiscriminately, although more intelligent ones sometimes appear and pick their targets wisely.
Chaos Demons: Monsters that are created by the Chaos Faction to antagonize the Order Faction. Have been decreasing in the past 20 years due to the end of the proxy war. Tends to target magical girls contracted with a familiar from the Order Faction.
Order Demons: Monsters that are created by the Order Faction in response to the Chaos Faction. Have been decreasing in the past 20 years due to the end of the proxy war. Will attack magical girls contracted with a familiar from the Chaos Faction.

Kinu Shirogane - A veteran magical girl, and the 4th owner of Dolcorde. Has been missing lately after the end of the Magical Girl Proxy War.
Kuehl - An alien from another world. Appears like a bipedal iguana, and about the size of a tall human. Skilled in sneaking around and fighting, and makes a good ally in combat. Carries around high-tech weapons and equipment. He’s starting to get old.
Milan-Shona - A Dolcorde Doll that’s unique in that rather than just being a doll, she’s an android that has been modified over the ages. Has been serving Kuehl’s family as a personal butler/servant/maid/whatever for 3 generations. Knows all the Dolcorde owners.
Director London - A Dolcorde Doll who served the 3rd owner. The eldest doll that currently resides in Dolcorde, and as such, can command all the other dolls. Currently acting as the director of Dolcorde in Kinu’s absence. Appears like a college-age student.

This is basically a list of innate powers that all magical girls get to make certain things more convenient or simple.

Identity Concealment: The public will not be able to figure out your true identity while you are in magical girl form.
Language Discernment (Human): All magical girls have the ability to understand other human languages from Earth. Magical girls with contracts to a familiar can also understand the language of the League of Magical Critters.
Physical Enhancement: Magical girls are innately stronger than humans of their approximate stature. You can vary this accordingly to your preferences.
Transformation: You gotta be able to change into your magical girl form, after all.
Discount (CM): Allows magical girls to always be able to buy chocolate milk at a discounted price. A completely optional skill that you don’t need to acknowledge.

Name: Kinu Shirogane
Aliases: The Phantom Magical Girl; The 4th Owner of Dolcorde
Age: Unknown, but appears to be of middle-school age physically.

Appearance: She has neat short black hair and silver eyes. Her overall appearance is relatively innocent; one would never figure that she was a powerful magical girl had she been alive. That said, she’s a ghost, and her true form wears a paper triangle headband and white robes, and is somewhat translucent (but can be opaque when she concentrates). Her doll form that she uses carries the same overall appearance as her ghost form (minus the headband), and stands at about 5 feet tall. For casual wear, it’ll usually wear cargo shorts, a t-shirt and jacket, sneakers, and a biker cap. Its magical girl attire changes based on what the other dolls make for it at the time (Kinu doesn’t really care for the most part).

Background/Personality: A girl that became a magical girl after dying in a motorcycle accident with one of her fathers. She wound up finding Dolcorde, and under the study of the 3rd master, became experienced with using her Magical Girl Ability as well as using the dolls in combat. Became crucial in ending the Magical Girl Proxy War, although a lot of details about that are unknown. Currently serves as the owner of Dolcorde, although she’s gone missing for now.

Kinu has a tomboyish nature, probably from growing up with two fathers and a younger brother, then living at Dolcorde with the 3rd master and Kuehl as parent figures (Director London and Milan-Shona were like older sister figures to her, though, despite their peculiarities). Likes motorcycles, fishing, and all the advanced alien tech that Kuehl shows her (including Milan-Shona). Enjoys eating squid.

Equipment: Her standard equipment consists of a Dolcorde Doll that looks like her that she possesses in order to fight on the physical plane. The equipment it has depends on what she is able to carry with it, but she primarily uses a gun, a baseball bat, and magic dolls with a variety of combat functions.

Magical Girl Ability: Poltergeist - Kinu is an odd instance of a girl that became a magical girl after she had died. As a ghost, she can possess anything that isn’t alive and control it (machines, AIs, Dorcorde Dolls, and non-organic beings with sentience count as not being alive for the purposes of her ability, although consider this a case-by-case basis). However, she cannot interact on the physical plane without actually possessing something (but can still fight on the spiritual plane). She's also weak to anti-ghost weapons and attacks while she isn't possessing anything. As a side note, if the object she is possessing is destroyed, she comes out without much damage.

Kuehl, Director London, Milan-Shona, Shopkeeper Taipei, and Head Nurse Venice

By the way, feel free to ask me questions in-thread or via PM, since I don't know (or think) I covered every base. This includes wishing to join despite sign-ups being closed.

Also, here's a Discord link for discussing the RP and just general chatting.[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Nimbostratus

Ambitious But Rubbish
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Flying, Normal
"Please state your name for the record."

"Ellen Hagan."

-

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

-

"Gender?"

"Female, I guess? But you can call me she or they or even he. I'm not too bothered about it."

-

"What is your magical girl alias?"

"Oh my god, 'magical girl' sounds so stupid. Can we be called something cooler, like maybe 'the Empowered'? ... but anyway. For now, I'm going by 'Trashcan Darling' or just Darling for short."

-

"I'm guessing that nickname has something to do with your special ability?"

"Um, no. 'Trashcan Darlings' is a punk band. When my dad passed, he left me a bunch of their CDs and stuff. But if you want to know about my special ability, I do graffiti. When I transform, my familiar turns into a paintbrush. Kinda sucks that it's not a spray can... but it can put any color on almost any surface, so that's cool. And even cooler, whatever I paint comes to life - sometimes even with special powers of their own. They can move and interact with stuff, but their movement is pretty limited - they can't stray far from where they were 'born'. They're still useful, though - they always seem to know what I want them to do, and they do it as best they can. Then, once I'm done with 'em, I can 'erase' them with just a thought. Which is good, 'cause having more than one at a time kinda gives me a headache."

-

"Can you tell us more about your familiar?"

"Oh. Yeah. Their name is Agam. They're pink with black markings, and they're... uh... a lizard-anteater thing. I think I saw a less colorful one at a zoo once, but I can't remember what they're called. They seem kinda ... shy, or scared of me, or something like that. Hell, it took a while to convince them I wasn't my mom. Anyway, they told me I'm "aligned with chaos"... which sounds pretty rad.

-

"What's your background? It says here that you're from Norway?"

(WIP)

-

"The way you present yourself is very, uh, dramatic..."

"Yeah? What, do ya think I should tone it down? Look, trust me, I am toning it down. If I had my way, I'd be showing off a ton of piercings and tats. So what else do ya want? Should I lose weight? Should I let my hair grow out or stop dyeing it hot-rod red? Or is this about my purple vinyl jacket? ...Actually, funny story: when I transform, my jacket changes color to match my hair. So every time I change my hair dye, I get a new costume, heh."

-

"Anything else?"

(WIP)

Last edited:

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Just making my interest known here, I’ll edit in my sheet a bit later when I’m not busy.

Edit:
Name: Kazuko Mori
Alias: Chrysalis

Appearance: A small, thin girl who is generally quite unremarkable at first look, typically seen in dark colours, usually her school uniform. Her black hair is kept short and neat and she has quite thick glasses that have a tendency to droop down her nose.

As Chrysalis she’s much more vibrant with a red and white shirt and skirt with a pair of gloves, matched by long red hair surrounding but somehow never interfering with a pair of large insectoid wings.

Background/Personality: A quiet girl who grew up quite privileged with relatively wealthy parents in a small town. Due to having few people of her age around she spent most of her time by herself, reading about animals primarily and especially insects. Her parents sent her out to a school in Hikohime city by herself a couple of years ago in the hopes that it would help her to be more sociable with other people and while she does try, she gets worried of what people will think of her due to her strange interests. This changed when she was approached by a chaos familiar, this one being a rather large stag beetle named Hibuto. He offered her a contract which she readily accepted and now she goes out to fight demons and try to make friends with her new persona Chrysalis.

Equipment: Does not typically carry weapons but after transformation her clothing becomes hard similar an insect’s exoskeleton and her gloves are quite rough with small spikes that allow for quite painful punches.

Magical Girl Ability: She has an affinity with beetles and other insects to a lesser extent, she can communicate with them telepathically though they typically won’t help with anything dangerous to themselves. The exception being her familiar Hibuko, a very large stag beetle with a sharp horn and unexplained magical abilities Kazuko has never had an answer about. She also has a pair of large, insectoid wings but they don’t provide sustained flight for very long, typically just a small extension to a jump.

Other: I don’t think so

Last edited:

Aureum

All it takes is just one smile.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Subject File: AT-1XE6

Name: Subject AT-1XE6 name is Malcolm-Dexter Gilbert. According to him, they were planning to either name him after his mother’s uncle or his father’s father and simply just decided to go with both. During the interviewing process, this information was confirmed by his older step-sister, Petra Seymour, who says he’s often just called Malcolm.

Alias: Subject AT-1XE6’s alter ego was known in his neighbourhood as Far Reach, be on the lookout for the alias just in case.

Age: According to the birth certificate provided by Mrs. Seymour, he’s currently 18.

Gender: Subject physically is male and also identifies as such.

Appearance: Subject AT-1XE6 is about 6ft in height and weighs about 198lbs. Can physically be identified as having well-toned muscles with a darker complexion, blue eyes, and black curly hair shaved on the sides. He also has few scars on his hands, possibly as a result from when he first used his powers. The subject also was last seen in a worn green hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

Similar to other “magical girls”, his clothes change in something akin to a transformation. In this form he sports a hunter green vest, a similarly coloured waist cape, a white dress shirt, and black dress pants. In addition, his eyes and hair turn forest green.

Background/Personality: From what has been acquired from Mrs.Seymour, Subject AT-1XE6’s background is as follows. Born and raised in a relatively peaceful household, it wasn’t until his pre-pubescent years he developed his power. Due to a fatal accident around his 13th birthday, his mother passed away. While his father would remarry, the subject would often take own his pain in various ways, often abusing his teleportation ability to do something petty things, or even commit minor theft. He would eventually clean up his act enough to join his high-school’s senior basketball team, and was essential to them making it 3rd place in the district-wide competition. He isn’t attended college nor university, and was staying at Ms.Seymour’s place while he waited to be accepted into either. She would later sign him up in our program in hopes that he would be able to ultilize his powers for the betterment of humanity than laze around all day. Someone matching his description was recently seen in Hikohime City.

Subject AT-1EX6 is quite introverted, and often prefers some time to himself. He seems to be slightly mischievous, occasionally messing around with employees with his ability. Despite that, he seems to be caring, never wanting to cause actual harm to others, and apologizing if he does. The subject also often seems to be fascinated with literature, yet often daydreams in the middle of a book.

Equipment: The subject has been noted to have taken some self-defence classes, but upon transformation forms a shortsword lined with emerald, therefore approach him with caution.

Magical Girl Ability: Subject AT-1EX6 has the ability to teleport to anywhere in his line of sight or somewhere he previously has been, taking anything on him and/or the nearest person with him. However, carrying anybody requires him to heavily concentrate, and often leaves the “passenger” feeling nauseous. It isn’t known what exactly happens when he loses concentration when teleporting with another person, but it is assumed that it should be avoided at all costs.
In addition, he seems to constantly put his index and middle finger together and places them on his forehead before teleporting. It is unknown why, as he has shown to be able to teleport without doing so.
Finally, while it seems almost impossible to capture him, he seems to immensely struggle, if not unable to teleport when exposed to the ultrasonic range (>20 kHz) of frequencies.

Other: (Currently nothing, but I’ll update it later if I can think of something.)

Last edited:

Heather

blep
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
she/her, they/them works too
Pokémon Type
Water, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is a flaming lesbian under a mountain of gender dysphoria. Wheeeee!
Name: Isadora Atkinson
Alias: The Rabbit

Appearance:

Normal attire is, for the most part, something along these lines (Particularly note hair color and ponytail style.)

Magical attire/form is much like this, but picture actual red rabbit ears (and white cotton tail), and a red dress (I'd forgotten I parted with the one I had, oops).

Both forms are about 5' 8" and weigh about 143 pounds. Last she remembers checking, anyway. Though she's never weighed the bunny form, and with how hard it hits, it might just be a bit heavier with the extra muscle?

Background/Personality: Isadora was your typical "undecided major" college freshman: scared of the world closing in on her and unsure of herself and struggling to find both a place in the world and the passion to stay in it. Alas, college stopped being ordinary when a Lunar Demon crashed a small gathering of students deep into the night. Isadora felt something rush through her, a mix of fear and protective urges that spurred her to thoughtless action, and in a bright flash of light, she became something new entirely-a Pure Magical Girl. Her senses became wickedly sharp and practically precognitive, steering her clear of danger but capitalizing on the openings the demon left in its rampage. Darting here and there, to and fro, Isadora's magic hit like a wrecking ball, and the demon just couldn't keep up. Luckily for her, the other students present at the time weren't exactly aware of her transforming, and she was able to get back to her dorm without exposing herself. Even as her magic returned to its dormant state, she could still feel the lightness and muscle memory lingering, and felt that maybe, just maybe, she had a path to take now.

Equipment: Isadora's magical attire doesn't incorporate any equipment, but any objects that she is carrying in her hands when she transforms or reverts remain, so she can make use of them as weapons or tools if needed. On the flip side, items stored in her mundane clothing do not remain when transforming and are inaccessible until she reverts. Her magical outfit has no pockets.

Magical Girl Ability: Rabbit Form: Isadora's body takes on several rabbitlike qualities, both aesthetically and in capability. Her leg strength and agility increase, and she gains a slightly precognitive "danger sense" that alerts her to the presence of nearby foes as well as their attacks-but Isadora must be able to avoid said attacks within the confines of her increased agility-while the danger sense acts as a strong guiding instinct, it can be disobeyed and is susceptible to being manipulated, as it reacts to any potential threat-it us up to Isadora to assess situations and react appropriately. Her kicking attacks hit with great force. Her punching attacks are slightly stronger than that of the average person, but nothing outright superhuman. She mostly uses her magical energy to enhance these features for combat-their baseline is typically not enough to defeat a demon or opponent, though it can still damage them. Overtaxing her power will cause her instincts to overwhelm her with the urge to flee, and cloud her ability to focus on continuing to fight.

Other: Theme Song:

Last edited:

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
Name: We believe that her real name is Corrine Prosser-Mayfield, as it is the earliest alias she has used, and con artists don't traditionally use two last names when creating aliases. However, multiple residents from the town Prosser-Mayfield claim to have grown up in have no recollection of her residing there, and town records state that nobody under the name Prosser or Mayfield has resided there, so this might not actually be her name. If we manage to find her, we should be able to get her to tell us what it is.

Alias: Due to the number of aliases Prosser-Mayfield has used, we've taken to calling her The Sojourner, due to the fact that she never seems to stay in one town for more than 6 months.

Age: We believe her to be 23. However, given her powers, she could easily pass for someone as young as 12 and as old as 90.

Gender: We've been discovering her aliases through a tattoo of a blue globe on upper right side of her back. Only a small number people have this tattoo on their back, and everyone with this tattoo is female, so we believe The Sojourner to be a female.

Appearance: The difficulty with shapeshifters is that their appearance changes almost regularly. One day she's a tomboy that loves to wrestle in the mud and play video games, the next she's the girl next door that helps her friends with their homework and sings in the school choir. When The Sojourner transforms, her physical appearance changes to something different, like an indecisive child trying to decide what his character in a video game should look like. We do have a lead as to her next appearance, however: Black hair with a red strand on the right side of her face, brown eyes with red glasses, 5'4'' and 120 pounds, and the tattoo of the globe on her back.

Background/Personality: The Sojourner's backstory changes with every alias acquired. Her parents were poor, her parents were rich, her mother died in childbirth, her father was murdered as she was delivered, her parents sold her for drug money, etc. However, the trick with con artists is that they always blend their stories with a hint of truth so that they can effectively sell the con, and they usually have to repeat these truth with each backstory they come up with. In The Sojourner's case, the repeated truth is the theme of abandonment. Whether it's her abandoning her family or her family abandoning her, she seems to hold no connection with anyone that knew her growing up. This also seems to mesh with her modus operandi, as The Sojourner usually picks one identity, lives that life for a couple of months, and then abandons that identity in favor of a different one, whether it be out of fear of being stagnant or because someone found out that her identity is fake. Interestingly enough, unlike most other con artists that live multiple different identities, she doesn't appear to steal much from the people she connects to. By the time The Sojourner leaves an identity behind, those people that she connected with still have their savings intact, their possessions still within reach, and their financial status isn't thrown into disarray. Some possessions and cash is stolen, but not enough to have their lives ruined. Whether this is done to not completely ruin their memory of her or just as a case of evil having standards, we'll find out once we catch her.

Her personality also varies from identity to identity. She can be quiet and meek in one life, and be abrasive and confrontational in the next life. Everything we can determine about her personality can only be assumed, such as a love for traveling (due to constantly moving from town to town), a talent for acting and masking her voice (due to her devotion to constantly being different character and giving them different traits), a willingness to live as a minimalist (constantly moving from location to location can't be good for your finances, especially considering how little she steals), a sense of impatience (if she really does have a fear of stagnance), and a sense of sentimentality derived from her tattoo (she could've easily gotten the tattoo removed and we'd probably have never found her, but the fact that she still has it suggests that it's important to her).

Equipment: The Sojourner's minimalist lifestyle suggest that she does not have a lot of equipment to her name. The closest thing to equipment that we can say she has is whatever knowledge she picked up in preparation for her next life. Most of it appears to be pointless trivia, but several of her aliases have enrolled in boxing classes, so it appears that she uses boxing as a means to defend herself.

Magical Girl Ability: As mentioned earlier, The Sojourner's ability allows her to transform into any human. Not animal, object, or deity, just human people. This does come with some limitations, however. The most important thing to know is that The Sojourner is not able to use the ability of the person she turns into, should that person have a superpower. If the person she transforms into is naturally strong (like, say, a boxer or a football player), then she is able to use their strength to her advantage. From we could tell, the Sojourner's morphing powers do not extend to her voice. She is stuck with the same voice from form to form, so if she wants to take advantage of anything that any certain form comes with, she'll need to mimic that person's voice and pray that she doesn't get any details wrong.

Other: i've had this idea in my head for a while and i can't wait to put it into practice

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Saint of the Church of The Holy Pluffle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him whatever the male ones are idk
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
He fought 32 men in an Irish bar once; he is also an incredible liar.
Name: Kotaba Mokuma
Alias: The Violet Poet

Appearance: Kotaba comes in at a fairly average height (5'1"), with brown eyes and walnut hair going down past the shoulder. It is most commonly put into a ponytail with a purple bow clip. Her outfit consists of a standard school uniform. Upon transformation, she dons a dark purple dress and her hair and eyes turns into a medium shade of purple.

Background/Personality: Kobata grew up in a way like many have before. She initially lived in a much smaller town to a pretty middle of the road family. Eventually business opportunities arose, so they ended up moving to Hikohime. Her mother is currently working overseas, so she is currently living with her father Shojo, which see has a good relationship with.

Despite all the decent things going on in her life, Kobata hasn't really found passion that's truly "clicked" with her. She has kind of just aimlessly wandered from one hobby to another, initially curious and intrigued but dropping it soon after out of disinterest in a suprisingly efficient cycle. Even after the appearance of an Order Familiar and the transformation into a magical girl, which many would call an extraordinary event, its tasks have quickly began to devolve into something that "passes the time". Writing and literature is currently what she is hooked on, but deep down she knows that sooner or later she will be dropping that too.

Personality wise, she tends be quite straight forward in her manner of speaking, often to the point of coming off overly blunt. If she has something on her mind, nine times out of ten she will tell you exactly how she wants to say it, with little regard for personal feelings and such. This straight forward mindset also leads her to speak more concise if it gets the point across, as in her mind its more efficient to say three words instead of ten.

Equipment: Kotaba's load is light. She carries a bookbag with her, but that is mostly for hiding Sonnet, her familiar, and otherwise has only a small notebook and a writing utensil. Upon transformation, she is also equiped with a metal baseball bat, for which she augments with her adjectives.

Magical Girl Ability: Adjective: Using magical power, Kotaba can imbue a physical object or person with an "adjective" (i.e. "Hot", "Frozen", "Tough", "Broken" "Sluggish", etc.), temporarily augmenting the object/person to fit with it. The more precise the adjective, the stronger the physical effect. However, there are a number of caveats.
- Adjectives can only be given by physical contact, so it must be something one can "touch, and Kotaba has to get close to the target.
- Magic consumption of adjectives varies drastically. Generally, the larger the physical change, the larger the cost.
- Adjectives can also be stacked on the same object, but magic consumption goes up significantly for each additional one.
- Adjectives cannot directly effect magical power in any way.
- Adjectives do work on living beings, but they require much more focus to maintain and are quite magic intensive.

Other: Wanna try a character with this power. Might be too strong or weak rn, if you have any possible tweaks please suggest while I get the rest of the sheet together.

Last edited:

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
gonna drop a reserve while i use this as an excuse to finally watch madoka

edit: ok i watched all of madoka within 12 hours after reserving, and can i just say holy fuck

Name: Sayo Furutani
Alias: Sayonara

Appearance: Sayo is short, at just 4'7" (140cm). She has shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. She's normally seen in her school uniform. When she's in magical girl form, she wears a yellow outfit, and her hair turns a radiant gold color.

Background/Personality: A defining trait of Sayo is her weak voice. She has always found it hard to say anything both loud enough to hear and clear enough to understand at the same time. As a result of this, her early life was heavily influenced by bullies. She became easily frightened and even more soft-spoken because of them. This happened until the age of 13, when an Order familiar named Nudge offered to contract with her. Since then, she's been able to keep those who would hurt her away, and in exchange, she fights off demons.

Equipment: She keeps a variety of small objects in her backpack. Baseballs, pens, things like that.

Magical Girl Ability: Sayo can exert a strong pushing force from the palm of her hand. The force doesn't seem to be related to any natural phenomenon like wind or physical strength, it just pushes whatever is touching her palm away from her palm. The force is very strong; if she were to use it on a bowling ball, it would likely break through a wooden wall, and leave a sizable dent in a concrete one. Naturally, if she were to try to use it on a larger object, it wouldn't move as much as a smaller one would. If her palms are pressed against something significantly larger than herself, she can use it to launch herself in the opposite direction, though this will damage the surface she's pushing off of. Her power doesn't do anything at all if nothing solid is touching her palm, meaning it can't be used on thin air to create wind or anything. Using this power too frequently can cause damage to her hands.

Last edited:

Shruikan

Bookwyrm
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 10, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon appears shy and quiet, but bring up a subject that interests them and they can speak for hours nonstop.
I can't say no to anything Magical Girl themed. Reserve me a spot too if possible. :3

EDIT:
Name: Luna Cristatus
Alias: Aegis

Appearance: Luna has sharp features, with turquoise eyes and pale blond hair in a long pixie cut. She is frequently seen wearing half-moon glasses and a mildly bored expression, though she claims that's her normal face.

Luna is mostly seen wearing her school uniform, though for times when that isn't appropriate she tends to stick to formal looking black dresses and shoes. However she has a fondness for oversized jackets, almost never being seen without one.

In magical girl form she looks like something out of a mecha anime. She wears a white sleeveless bodysuit from feet to shoulders, alongside arm sleeves that cover from elbow to knuckle, leaving her upper arms and fingers bare. She has two armour-like plates attached at her hips that reach down to around her knees, and fin-like jets at her shoulders, though they are purely decorational, not actually enabling faster movement. In the center of her chest is a blue crystal that glows green seconds before she activates her magic. If she was wearing them when she transforms, he glasses become two fin-like head decorations.

Background/Personality: Until recently Luna's life was distinctly average. While not antisocial, she preferred to spend much of her time reading at the local library as opposed to hanging out with friends, but aside from that there was nothing notable until six months ago.

On that day, due to losing track of the time at the library she was out later than usual when she witnessed an attack by what appeared to be a Lunar Demon. While a Magical Girl showed up to fight it off, said girl seemed to care nothing for the bystanders, only gaining victory, leading to several entirely avoidable injuries to the unfortunate onlookers.
While still seething about this Luna was approached by a strange creature called Kuru, who offered to make a contract with her so she could defend people from monsters like before, which after a few days of deliberation she accepted.

Luna is very focused on protecting people, whatever it requires. She fights to defend those who can't and will focus on trying to save everyone whenever possible, while holding nothing back against those that would harm others. She will firmly stand up for what she believes, and will protect anyone who she deems innocent, regardless of what others think. As such, she clashes with other Magical Girls frequently.
Aside from that she is an avid reader, often found lost in a book, whether its for learning about the world, or just escapist fantasy.

Due to the Magical Girl that was the catalyst for her contract being Order aligned, Luna has a poor view of Order Magical Girls

Equipment: She has a white shield about the size of a dinnerplate that can extend to whatever size needed, with maximum expansion being large enough to shield nearly a foot around her entire body. Though not part of her natural weapons gained in transformation, due to a lack of offensive capabilities she also acquired a whip-like sword made of segments to use as a whip or blade dependent on what range in needed.

Magical Girl Ability: She can teleport short distances instantly, allowing her to shield people or make suprise attacks easier. She can also use this to warp upwards, allowing an extended jump or if used in quick succession a semblance of flight. However upon detransforming all the energy that would have been spent had she sprinted between those locations is taken from her at once, leaving her exhausted or worse if overused.

Other: Just in case it becomes relevant, Luna is a vegan, but keeps it to herself mostly.
Kuru looks like a cross between a cat & a fox, with black fur covering its whole body, apart from a green gem in it’s forehead that glows blue when using magic. He is a Chaos-aligned critter.

Last edited:

Norhian Samur

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Y'know what?

Yeah Sure, I'm in.

Name: Abigail Kersey
Alias: Waterfall

Appearance: Normal - Abigail is rather tall, standing at 6'1", which combines with her short Red hair and Green eyes causing her to standout in a crowd. Abigail is fairly muscular, which is unsurprising for a member of the swim team. Her standard outfit is usually fairly casual, usually some sort of athletic wear. She also generally wears contacts for her poor eyesight, though she possesses a pair of glasses as well.

Magical - Abigail's magical form is a rather radical shift in look for her. She somehow shrinks in height, going down to about 5'6", with her hair going a sea blue in terms of coloration and her eyes taking on a similar color. Her hair also grows out to be a good deal longer. It's possible this magical form was matched to the specifications of one of Abigail's ancestors, explaining the major shift in height and hair length. Her outfit continues the sea and water theming with a light blue colored dress. It is apparently water proof, as somehow it manages to keep its flowing design even when under water. It appears to have a scale like consistency in terms of defense, acting as pseudo armor for her in this form.

Background/Personality: Abigail is the latest in the long legacy of the magical girl known as Waterfall. Abigail is the daughter of the previous Waterfall, and much like her mother, Abigail developed her powers and transformation when she was still a child. Abigail's mother heavily expected Abigail to follow in her footsteps and well, put blunty the two did not get along. Abigail's mother heavily trained her in how to utilize her powers, as well as prepped her in basic fighting skills. Approximately 3 years ago, Abigail's parents perished during a national disaster. Exactly what happened is unknown, but it left Abigail an orphan. She would go to live with her aunt and uncle for the next few years.

Abigail is generally a rather nice and helpful person. She tends to be enthusiastic about what she is interested in. Despite her powers, Abigail is rather resentful of her abilities, viewing them as a curse. She still wants to help people, and thus utilizes them, but she tends to be a lot more sarcastic when in the Waterfall form.

Equipment: The Only Notable piece of equipment Abigail has are several water bottles, which she keeps filled up. These are presumably to mitigate the cost of her ability.

Magical Girl Ability: Hydrokinesis - Abigail possesses very powerful water manipulation abilities. She is able to easily manipulate bodies of water around her and utilize them as weapons, shields, projectiles and the like. This does require some concentration to utilize, but Abigail is well trained in that regard. Abigail can also produce water, but it's much more physically taxing for her.

The main problem with Abigail's powers is the cost. Her powers generally cause Dehydration in her the more she uses them. While she can hydrate a bit through absorbing water directly, it's not particularly effective and more of a cost reduction. Similarly, more intense uses of her powers can lead to severe dehydration, as well as some blood loss.

Other: I have some more backstory stuff that I want to discuss for later stuff.

Last edited:

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
eh,,,

reserving a spot

Name: Kaneko Tsukumo
Alias: Machine Witch Motor, the Ghost in the Machine, web idol "Tsuki"

Appearance: Normal - she's normally dressed in school attire. She has long, straight black hair and glasses, and is about 1.6m/50kg. On occasion she's dressed in work coveralls (when dabbling in making new machines).

Magical Girl Attire - she has a blue visor with orange details, and a long orange spike on one side of it extending upward from her ear - it doubles as a earpiece/microphone. After transformation, her hair is normally tied into a ponytail. Her suit is an orange bodysuit with blue details, and includes a blue "Rider Belt"-like belt where she holsters her phone post-transformation. She has a blue half-skirt like thing extending from the belt. When first transformed, she is normally radiating blue electricity, especially from her hands, and is normally transformed along with her motorcycle and staff, though she can desummon them.

Background/Personality: May seem antisocial and stuck to her phone. Truthfully, however, she enjoys performing online as "Tsuki", though this fact isn't known among her friends. Is relatively popular as Tsuki, though it's not at the level of mainstream knowledge. She's a reasonably proficient mechanic due to necessity.

It's unknown when she first encountered the orange device that gives her power. Sometimes she receives weird messages on the phone that tell her to go hunt demons here or there. She suspects that a familiar of some sort may possess her phone, but isn't exactly sure. She has no real reason to battle the demons, but does it partially because "it's fun" and partially because she wants to keep her town safe.

Equipment: Her main tool is the orange cellphone-like device that she carries around. She uses it to surf the web and keep herself updated on any recent news, but it's also her transformation tool. It can be temporarily taken away, but reappears beside her after a while. After she transforms, she can summon various equipments that she can control through this. Another characteristic equipment that she has (in her summoned form) is her staff, which she can charge with electricity and wield (not well, but mainly relying on the electricity effect to disable her enemies).

Magical Girl Ability: Ghost in the Machine - She has minor lightning powers and can transform temporarily into lightning form (she cannot maintain this form for long and is mainly used to possess electronics). Her main ability is to possess the various electronics that she can summon through her phone and using her powers in combination with the various electronics. The electronics can be destroyed but are regenerated when she next transforms. She is able to jump from machine to machine, including ones that she did not summon.

Her biggest weakness is that her transformation is based on "battery life". Whenever she does anything, she consumes power and suffers Clothing Damage, shortening the time of her transformation. She also loses power when the electronics that she is currently possessing are destroyed. When her battery life reaches 0, her transformation is forcibly cancelled. She then needs time to recharge before being able transform again.

Currently known electronics -
Oven - she uses it to spew fire at the enemy
Fan - she can use it to blast wind at the enemy
Washing Machine - she uses it to unleash water at the enemy
Fridge - blasts of cold at the enemy
Lawnmower - somehow she can summon leaves with this. idk why.
Motorcycle - she normally just rides it, but can also possess it to move quickly

Other: rotom is a magical girl

will probably edit it more later

Last edited:

Lefington

The most legitimate plant you'll ever see.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A person plant fellow who says you should like grass types. Or else.
Reserve time and all them magical girlies.

Name: Alicia Thea Koarm
Alias: The Ivory Owl

Appearance: Alicia has long brown hair and vibrant green eyes. Usually wears a white hoodie over a gray shirt and prefers pants over skirts. Has an owl print face mask she only ever takes off in public while eating. Average height at around 5'4".

In her transformed state, her hair turns gray and her eyes purple. Her clothes mostly stay the same, with the only thing really changing is the addition of white feathery wings on her back that can fold into a cape. In this form, a small white owl named Arro accompanies her.

Background/Personality: In the Underground of Hikohime City, there are few who haven't heard of the Opal Owl. From his humble beginnings as a hitman, he carved his path to the top of the pecking order. In good faith, he sent his successor, his younger sister over to Dolcorde, citing that it would be "good experience for her" and "having Dolcorde owe us a favor is something I can't pass up on." Alicia was less keen on the idea, but figures that her battle heavy background would be suitable for waging war against aliens and demons and whatnot. Accompanied by her familiar, she sets off as the second Owl.

Equipment: Alicia was given various tools by her predecessor to make use in combat. Like Jericho, a beautiful scythe with an opal blade, and Gomorrah, an ivory bow. She also carries around small pouches filled with various bones to raise at any time.

Magical Girl Ability: Chimeratech Reanimation: An amalgamation of two different sets of magical power. By using her natural necromancy, Alicia can raise the dead to do her bidding, as long as she properly recognize the bones she uses. This ability does not work with the bodies of invertebrates under any circumstances. Due to her own magical power being quite weak, she enlists the aid of her familiar Arro, who can combine items to make hybrids. With this, Alicia can mix and match bones to raise undead combinations, or fuse her weapons for easier carrying.

Other: (Anything else? I dunno.)

Last edited:

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Magic!

Name: Nyra Azami
Alias: The Crimson Devil

Appearance: Long black hair, usually kept up in twin buns and piercing red eyes. She’s on the taller side, and her athletic body has a nice tan to it. When not in her school attire, she can usually just be found in a t-shirt and shorts. Her magical girl outfit is a primarily black bodysuit, covered with fiery red accents and patterns. A crimson scarf wraps around her neck and lower face, then falls onto her back from her shoulders, and she covers her eyes with a pair of black shades. Her hairstyle switches as well, freeing her hair entirely.

Her familiar is a chubby little red imp who likes to float around like gravity doesn’t exist.

Background/Personality: Super carefree and laid back, treating life and it’s happenings like a game. She’s extremely competitive, however, and her relaxed attitude can hide her serious demeanor when it comes to beating others. Self proclaimed that she “Never loses”.

She lives a rather normal life. Two years back, she made a contract for magical powers, seeing it as a step up in the world. Through unknown means, either through the original contract itself or one of her own, Nyra has made a slight amendment to her power source, shifting it from her familiar to herself, as well as cutting ties with her familiar. Granted, she does still speak and work with the Order familiar, she removed the binds that tied them together.

For the next two years, she bided her time. Until she chanced upon a magical girl from Order in a losing fight. Knowing that help would be there soon, she made a quick deal, and the girl gave her the ability to exchange powers in exchange for her safety. Since this point, about a month ago, Nyra has been much more active, and even secured another ability in Bladeward.

Equipment: Nyra has no notable weapons/armor/equipment

Magical Girl Ability:
Dealmaker: Nyra can make unbreakable deals between two parties, so long as both parties agree. Once a party makes a deal, they are magically forced to uphold their end of it. This can be done both by contract, as well as word of mouth, and must be sealed by either signing names or shaking hands. Deals can only be made if both parties can actually accomplish their side of the task (For example, “For as long as I hold my hand up, you can fly” is not a valid deal if the second party can’t fly normally).

Soulshare: This ability allows Nyra to take magical abilities from one person, and give them to another, so long as both parties are willing. Once the exchange is made, the giver no longer has their ability, with the receiver having it instead. If an ability is not with its original user, it’s overall power/stamina use is changed (usually cut) depending on the new user’s affinity for it. Nyra herself can be both the receiver and giver of these abilities. Transferring an ability takes a great deal of stamina.

Bladeward: Nyra can summon knives in a close vicinity to herself. Range-wise, think arms-length. Once summoned, they can be thrown and the like without being immediately unsummoned.

Other: Who’s ready to make a deal with the Crimson Devil c:

Last edited:

Tapu Kokoro

Likes turnip cake.
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Kokoro is wearing a Tapu Koko-esque mask. No Tapu Kokos were harmed in making it.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I added everyone who edited in their character sheets except Lucario's, since they haven't completed theirs yet. I also made a Discord server for discussing the RP and just general chatting.

fractale

The Fan Favorute
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
this master of winged beasts knows almost everything about flying type pokemons that is known by the man. His rage is dangerous to others around him
i want to reserve a place; and ask that may i create character, and wand as seperate characters? (took the idea from fate lineer kaleid.) if i can, my character will probably have 3 or more forms which have diffirent skillset if you allow, with a few restrictions. if not, they will probably have shadow manuplation abilities like Nara Clan of Naruto universe with a few extra skills i like to add.

Tapu Kokoro

Likes turnip cake.
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
@fractale - Sure, and both options are fine. You would just have to work and write it all out in your character sheet (and it'd all go under equipment and abilities).

fractale

The Fan Favorute
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
this master of winged beasts knows almost everything about flying type pokemons that is known by the man. His rage is dangerous to others around him
Name: She calls herself Midna, and yep; characters origin is LoZ TP

Alias: Twiligth Specter, Ghost Girl.
Age: i dunno how you can calculate the age of someone who is physically dead. but last time she checked, she is 12-13 years old

Appearance: She only has Magical girl attire, because her original body is gone. She normally wears nothing exept what she calls shadowsilk, which she creates from her power over shadows. The ShadowSilk always covers her. . . inappropriate areas, and other areas from time to time, like her feet, hands, body, arms and legs. her heigth may change from time to time at her will, but she always has a humanoid body that normally makes the girls jeleous of her. Her hair is long and red, which she can turn it to black (thanks to her powers), her eyes are silver, and her skin is ghostly white, which she can manuplate into darker tones using rigth amount of shadow manuplation.

Background/personality: there was a thief, who threathened a family of 3: a mother, a father, and a daughter. the one who is called Midna, isnt the daughter of that family. she was the one who pulled the thief to his own shadow. There was a lot of similar sigth around the Hikohime City, an escape vehicle which is rolled over for appearently no reason, a serial killer mysteriously apeared as bound by some ropes, a rapist that nutpunched from nowhere(and found with a camera that has proof of rape). but she isnt just a hero, she is a thief that stole a lot of things.There are reports of stolen televisions, game consoles, computers, games, junk food and soft drinks everywhere around Hikohime city, which found around places no one uses. The Police couldnt find the thief; not because they arent failure at their job, but because the thief isnt alive to begin with. She calls herself midna, which comes from the darkest hour, midnigth. she is actually a bubbly energetic girl who doesnt know whats rigth and whats wrong that much.

Equipments: she doesnt have any equipments

Magical Girl Ability:
Spectral anatomy: She is a ghost, and has everything a ghost has: she can phase through walls, turn invinsible and cant be damaged by a non-magical attack. she can alter her size, and shape of her body.

Spectral possesion: She can posses someone for a limited amount of time. length of her possesion scales to her stamina, magical presense of her target, and willingfullness/conciousness of her target.

superhuman body: she can hear and see better than an ordinary human. her body is stronger and more durable than normal too. she can see clearly in dark just like she was under sunligth.

Shadow Manuplation: Her main ability is controlling shadows. she can enter into any shadow, and exit to any shadow which is connected to shadow she entered first. she can pass through any shadow that connects each other. she can go as fast as the owner of shadow she entered. She can manuplate shadows too, she can connect two shadows to make owner of that shadow bound to the shadow its locked into or use shadows to pull someone into it, and make them have physical weigth so she can lock or strangle someone using shadows. she can 'weave' shadows to create shadow like clothes she calls ShadowSilk.

Shadow Palace: Shadow palace is the subworld that is hidden in the shadows of others. she needs to spend some energy to open the shadow palace, but using that palace is staminafree. she can pull stuff from outside of the shadow into shadow palace. the size of shadow palace is bigger when the shadows owner has strong spiritual existence or magical presense. which means someone who is cursed to rebirth cycle, and strong magical girls have bigger shadow palaces. she can pull conciousness of the owner of that shadow into shadow palace which is created inside of the shadow of living being. they can 'exit' just like midna can, using an exit door.

weaknesses:

Anti specter weapon: as a ghost: weapons that targets ghosts can damage her a lot.

Sunligth/ Very brigth ligth: direct contact to sunligth is dangerous for her, because she is a ghost. and ligths that distrupt shadows distrupts her shadow manuplation and entrance of shadow palace.

Fire: fire can hurt her no matter its magical presense.

magic attacks: she can still be damaged by magical attacks or physical attack of people that have magical presense

possesion and shadow palace: both of them may be good abilities to stay safe, but if the person who she possesed dies, she dies with him, and when someone dies, the shadow palace that is inside of that guy disappears with everything inside of it, she included

Other: she doesnt want to remember her past

Last edited:

Tapu Kokoro

Likes turnip cake.
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Well, that’s everyone. Time to close sign-ups and get started!

Winter is currently ending in Hikohime City. Snow is melting, and trees are starting to bud. All of you have either already been living in the city for some time or have recently arrived under the pretense of vacation, visiting friends or family, business, etc. However, you all have the same goal: To join Dolcorde’s brand-new organization, the Earth Defense Section. Initially applying via one of the many Dolcorde stores that mysteriously appear and disappear throughout the globe (or perhaps it’s all just one building that can move across Earth), you have all received notifications from the friendly Taipei dolls at the shop, telling you to head to Hikohime City in Japan, where Dolcorde’s Earth Defense Section resides.

Being a shop that comes and goes as you please, you are all surprised when you find out that the Earth Defense Section is in a set location in Hikohime City. You might’ve thought “maybe there’s a secret section in Dolcorde that we would enter” or “perhaps we can operate from the comforts of home”, among other things, but instead, you are all given an address that leads to a large building complex. Several buildings, gardens, a fancy front gate, dorms, fields, all make this look like an expensive expenditure. As magical girls, you can tell that there’s a barrier around the whole place, and while you’re unable to identify its nature, it stands to reason that it’s somewhat hidden to the public and has some protection, given how occasionally, you can see a doll or two move across the field, from building to building, without bothering to keep out of sight.

You’ll find that a Taipei Doll, a small 12-inch doll with blond hair, with varying eye color and clothing depending on the individual, will greet you upon entering (whether you join with others or enter alone, there will be 1 Taipei Doll for every party). She’ll lead you to one of the buildings, and have you wait at the lobby, where you can get acquainted with the other magical girls that have been recruited. Here, you will wait for Director London, who apparently will be showing you around.

Note: Although this intro gives you a path, it’s up to you whether or not you and your character will follow it. You don’t strictly follow the same exact process, after all. That said, the end goal here is to meet up with the Taipei Doll, get to the lobby, and meet each other. I will pitch in more plot when needed (such as interacting with non-player characters or with certain parts of the environment) and when it is needed to advance.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
bzzzzz

"Okay, what is it this time?" Tsukumo wondered. She glanced at her screen briefly while the teacher wasn't looking, navigating to the one application on her phone that probably didn't exist on any other - it looked like a normal envelope icon, but in orange and highlighted in blue.

An address was displayed there without any further details, along with "Go there in the afternoon."

Resisting the urge to sigh or to reply to the message, Tsukumo kept her phone back in her pocket. "I guess I'll have something to do later, then."

fractale

The Fan Favorute
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Being a shadow has some uses, you can enter anywhere, see anything, and hear anything. And after hearing something about the magical shop that sells magical maid dolls, she is interested to that store. Not just because that store has something she wants, but because she has nothing to do, exept being a shadow. Thats why she decided to go to that store carefully. If it was the nigthtime, she would rush there as fast as she can. Thats why she hates the sun, it makes her life a thousand times more dangerous just because its there with all its beauty, or for her case, cruelity.

She hopes she reaches there before nigth, she wants to be free in the nigths darkness. There is nothing to stop the Twiligth Specter known as Midna in the darkness of nigth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)