• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Afdgkjlsd coffee with Sleep Powder is like Vodka Red Bull but 10 times more dangerous. Be Syn, do crime ūüėŹ

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Considering coffee/caffeine makes me tired normally, would Sleep Powder coffee wake me up? ūü§Ē Anyway Syn I feel like that's a good way to go to jail lmao. At least hide your face when you drug someone, my dude.

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
Good thing it wasn't Chesto Berry Tea

Kadew

*bird sounds*
ūüĆĪFeaturer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
‚ôÄ
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Good lord Syn I hope that didn't kill the man lol. What a great twist on the thirsty guards. Better hope the cops are as incompetent at catching Syn as they are at stopping Team Rocket from taking hold of an entire city.

orangebeans

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Love this interpretation of the thirsty guards, and it makes so much sense too! Glad to see some old friends as well

SomeDudew

Snifle Is a Real Word
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
‚ÄúOh, looky here! My mon's at yellow! Sure hope I don't get critted!‚ÄĚ Is the iconic line before tragedy ensues.
The secret ingredient is crime.

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Punching hours

Page 77

-----------
I burst out laughing at the line "Hope you take it with Sleep Powder." A clever way for Syn to get in! (This is one coffee that puts you to sleep instead of waking you up...)
simultaneously the smartest and stupidest thing she ever did haha
i'm glad ya liked it!

Afdgkjlsd coffee with Sleep Powder is like Vodka Red Bull but 10 times more dangerous. Be Syn, do crime ūüėŹ
oh no dklfgh
we'll add that to underage gambling and cat-related theft haha

Considering coffee/caffeine makes me tired normally, would Sleep Powder coffee wake me up? ūü§Ē Anyway Syn I feel like that's a good way to go to jail lmao. At least hide your face when you drug someone, my dude.
Let's just blame Rocket and walk away quickly and quietly...

Good thing it wasn't Chesto Berry Tea
It's ok, there's still another 3 gates to try again lmao

Good lord Syn I hope that didn't kill the man lol. What a great twist on the thirsty guards. Better hope the cops are as incompetent at catching Syn as they are at stopping Team Rocket from taking hold of an entire city.
Aw man oops that wasn't sleep powder, it was poison powder- silly me :V
good thing the entire police force is on their tea break rn

Love this interpretation of the thirsty guards, and it makes so much sense too! Glad to see some old friends as well
Thank you! Some things needed fixing here

The secret ingredient is crime.
Syn's only brain cell finally achieves it's true purpose

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
I'm guessing the ex-gym-leader is from the Fighting Dojo and got ousted by Sabrina?

Kadew

*bird sounds*
ūüĆĪFeaturer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
‚ôÄ
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Uh oh, Syn got caught by dad Looker! It's a good thing that in this world, reasonable assertions by responsible adults can be overriden by winning a street fight.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
ūüéáContributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Syn is breaking the law and getting into street fights now? Good thing Cop Dad is here to put an end too- oh wait he's letting the punching hours commence... :V

Welp, let's all pray for Syn not to get more fractured body parts!

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
Potato time

Page 78

-----------
I'm guessing the ex-gym-leader is from the Fighting Dojo and got ousted by Sabrina?
Yeah he is the fighting dojo guy, though not necessarily kicked out by Sabrina in this case- the league has protocol and regulations so theres a number of reasons he could've left

Uh oh, Syn got caught by dad Looker! It's a good thing that in this world, reasonable assertions by responsible adults can be overriden by winning a street fight.
Poor Looker, he's just trying to be a good decent human smh

Syn is breaking the law and getting into street fights now? Good thing Cop Dad is here to put an end too- oh wait he's letting the punching hours commence... :V

Welp, let's all pray for Syn not to get more fractured body parts!
It's fine she's got adult supervision or something
pray hard, she's gonna need it ldjfhg

Tailsimp

ūüéáContributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Well Green, you got hurt, and it looks like it's absolutely Syn's problem too. ūüôÉ

Looker please help we need that adult supervision and we need it ASAP

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Well shit, things are goin' down real quick XD;;;;;

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Where y'all going
I know I'm overdoing it but I swear I'm going somewhere with this lmao

Page 79

-----------
Well Green, you got hurt, and it looks like it's absolutely Syn's problem too. ūüôÉ

Looker please help we need that adult supervision and we need it ASAP
He deserved it tbh
Looker has done his part,, Syn shall pay for her actions

Well shit, things are goin' down real quick XD;;;;;
It'll go down even more when I throw Syn out of the windo-

Tailsimp

ūüéáContributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A good time for an evolution is still a bad time for syn huh :)

Kadew

*bird sounds*
ūüĆĪFeaturer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
‚ôÄ
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
I really hope Prophet took Syn to a hospital. And maybe will keep her there forcibly so she can stop getting blunt force trauma to the brain. Blue should scarper too tbh but at least he has like, two full squads of pokemon backing him up. Loving the persian evo look, persian is a criminally underrepresented good kitty best friend.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Petition to hire a bodyguard for Syn? Poor girl has taken so many hits and deserves a break
I love the composition of the group shots! There's lots of characters but the panels never feel cluttered

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Well. This isn't Syn's real body anyway, maybe she can get another when it's completely broken.

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Syn is dead, we have a new protagonist now

Page 80

-----------
A good time for an evolution is still a bad time for syn huh :)
Every time is a bad time for Syn tbh

I really hope Prophet took Syn to a hospital. And maybe will keep her there forcibly so she can stop getting blunt force trauma to the brain. Blue should scarper too tbh but at least he has like, two full squads of pokemon backing him up. Loving the persian evo look, persian is a criminally underrepresented good kitty best friend.
Unfortunately, this is Deadly Syns, and all rational thoughts and wise decisions were destroyed long ago
And heck yeah honestly,, I'm not even the biggest cat person but Persian is such a good

Petition to hire a bodyguard for Syn? Poor girl has taken so many hits and deserves a break
I love the composition of the group shots! There's lots of characters but the panels never feel cluttered
Syn has literally 8 pokemon and still manages to be the first to get beaten up rip
And aaa thank you!! They aren't something I've done much of so far so I'm glad it worked out :>

Well. This isn't Syn's real body anyway, maybe she can get another when it's completely broken.
Unfortunately, I don't think it works like that lmao, but one can hope

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
RIP Syn, you had a good run
Really interesting to see some of Syn's Pokemon interacting with Green! Green saying that the feeling isn't mutual after all Syn did to get inside the city to help him, though.... ouch. Low blow, Green.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)