• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
somethings wrong

Page 73

-----------
Kick his ass, Daisy.
Kill his ass, Daisy.
Don't need to tell her twice ;>

I understand why Daisy had to leave. She's just too good and powerful, if she stuck around then Syn's entire plot and character arc wouldn't happen bc Daisy would just stomp on the balls of any conflict that came to hurt her. And we'd love her for it.
I'm so glad you understand,, she's just too competent cries

Also big shout out to @TwistedEerie for being a very rad dude

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Okay, I've only seen like two pranks on the forums so far, but I'd say this one wins by default.

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
I immediately sent the panel of Calcifer growing a hand to threaten Syn for milk to my friend and told them "this is you"
They agreed wholeheartedly
Thank you for facilitating my everlasting milk friend mockery

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Good lord this was hilarious. Poor noctowl can't get a halfway competent trainer and Syn is just Trying Her Best as usual. Thank you so much for this blessed update.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
This page was hilareous!~ (you two's swap was prolly my fav April Fools gag this year)

Also I need to hang this on my wall

SomeDudew

Snifle Is a Real Word
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
“Oh, looky here! My mon's at yellow! Sure hope I don't get critted!” Is the iconic line before tragedy ensues.
I understand why Daisy had to leave. She's just too good and powerful, if she stuck around then Syn's entire plot and character arc wouldn't happen bc Daisy would just stomp on the balls of any conflict that came to hurt her. And we'd love her for it.
Seconded. It makes narrative sense why Daisy should at least tag along for a while but her staying forever and just doing everything for her as the 'tough and strong' type would deteriorate it talking meta.

Alan900900900

Lurker extraordinaire
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is a master of having too many projects at the same time. Also, Pikablu.
I see you had some fun for this one...
Also happy birthday

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
Your soul smells funny :/

Page 73

-----------
Okay, I've only seen like two pranks on the forums so far, but I'd say this one wins by default.
prank? I don't know what you're talking about :0
also thanks haha

I immediately sent the panel of Calcifer growing a hand to threaten Syn for milk to my friend and told them "this is you"
They agreed wholeheartedly
Thank you for facilitating my everlasting milk friend mockery
as a milk beast myself, your friend is valid and you're welcome

Good lord this was hilarious. Poor noctowl can't get a halfway competent trainer and Syn is just Trying Her Best as usual. Thank you so much for this blessed update.
this world is evidently packed with incompetent humans with an inability to perform basic human functions, noctowl needs to be a little more open-minded and accepting, i think.
also sobs thank u so much i'm glad u enjoyed this disaster page lmao

This page was hilareous!~ (you two's swap was prolly my fav April Fools gag this year)

Also I need to hang this on my wall
wah, i'm glad you liked it haha
it's me, i'm gylfie

Seconded. It makes narrative sense why Daisy should at least tag along for a while but her staying forever and just doing everything for her as the 'tough and strong' type would deteriorate it talking meta.
yeah go home daisy let me beat us syn again smh

I see you had some fun for this one...
Also happy birthday
i had, WAY too much fun with this one lmao
and thank you!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Ooooh, I wonder what that mysterious presence was! Does it have anything to do with the general weirdness surrounding Syn? (Now I want to reread the comic to remind myself of what Mew told Syn...)

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Syn's soul is just a little stinky, probably needs to go through the wash is all. When's the last time she gave it a good scrubbing, anyways?

orangebeans

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Ooh, more mysterious plot...but also HOW do you make Gengar so stinkin cute?!?

SomeDudew

Snifle Is a Real Word
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
“Oh, looky here! My mon's at yellow! Sure hope I don't get critted!” Is the iconic line before tragedy ensues.
Even a soul is susceptible to a good few weeks of a lack of a shower.

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Who the heck are you

Page 74

-----------
Ooooh, I wonder what that mysterious presence was! Does it have anything to do with the general weirdness surrounding Syn? (Now I want to reread the comic to remind myself of what Mew told Syn...)
Definitely some odd stuff going on there, guess we'll find out eventually uwu
And guess I timed it well for a recap page then haha

Syn's soul is just a little stinky, probably needs to go through the wash is all. When's the last time she gave it a good scrubbing, anyways?
Syn: Ok, I had a shower-
Spooks: No Syn. You stink on the inside.

Ooh, more mysterious plot...but also HOW do you make Gengar so stinkin cute?!?
hwah thank you,, i have no idea i guess i just like drawing big stupid eyes or something ;w;

Even a soul is susceptible to a good few weeks of a lack of a shower.
i feel for those poor ghost types having to subject their soul sniffers to that rip

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
so you dare show your face here again huh

Page 75

gettingehedofmyself

I have waaaay too many strawberries
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 20, 2020
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon spends entirely too much time taking care of plants. It likes to take care of other pokemon but often forgets it has responsibilities.
"I don't want to hurt you" Good job, homeboy

Love the comic!! I swear, I lost track of it awhile back when my old computer died, I was THRILLED to find this again! It's so good!

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Binged through the comic earlier today! Really nice seeing the improvements when it comes to more background integration, which, tbh, who doesn't hate doing BGs right? Least for me its really an UGH factor when it comes to art and such in general.
Curious to see where Syn goes in terms of the whole soul thing going on.
Keep it up >W<

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Woah Green's back! I appreciate him coming out here to apologize, but man would it kill him to sit down for five seconds so they can have an actual conversation rather than just dodging off again? Dude must be allergic to thorough communication. Though with all this misty haze around I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is a hallucination of Syn's as a result of some broken soul junk lol

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Pretty sure that's illegal, but ok

Page 76

-----------
"I don't want to hurt you" Good job, homeboy

Love the comic!! I swear, I lost track of it awhile back when my old computer died, I was THRILLED to find this again! It's so good!
Aw geez, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Good to have you back haha~

Binged through the comic earlier today! Really nice seeing the improvements when it comes to more background integration, which, tbh, who doesn't hate doing BGs right? Least for me its really an UGH factor when it comes to art and such in general.
Curious to see where Syn goes in terms of the whole soul thing going on.
Keep it up >W<
Heck, what a mood- I'm certainly getting there tho!
And thank you so much omg ;w;

Woah Green's back! I appreciate him coming out here to apologize, but man would it kill him to sit down for five seconds so they can have an actual conversation rather than just dodging off again? Dude must be allergic to thorough communication. Though with all this misty haze around I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is a hallucination of Syn's as a result of some broken soul junk lol
It probably would, you know-- that social interaction stuff is bad news fdlkghj
I'm starting to question if this whole comic is not just one big hallucination tbh

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
I burst out laughing at the line "Hope you take it with Sleep Powder." A clever way for Syn to get in! (This is one coffee that puts you to sleep instead of waking you up...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)