• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
The quality and consistency of these updates are so amazing- and in full color comic form no less! inspiring af ūüėĒ‚úĆ

Kadew

*bird sounds*
ūüĆĪFeaturer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
‚ôÄ
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh no, I miscalculated, Abrus is baby. Someone save him.

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oops

Page 83

-----------
Pff, lone 'mon team, handling their situation like boss'
At least someone seems to know what they're doing lmao

Why have I never truly appreciaged how smol the electric baby is. So very smol, so very ready to punch their panicking friend in the face.
Abrus could literally squash Shox like a bug and yet somehow he still lets this kinda thing take place

"You can read?!" -Me when my friend started talking about a book the other day while I haven't read anything since high school

Abrus be like Jared, 19
lkdfghj mood, it's me at myself whenever I look at words tbh

Poor Abrus, it's not easy to control your own fears, especially in a stressful situation where others are depending on you. Even though Shox can be a little rough around the edges at times, it's always nice to see that he does genuinely care about his teammates and Syn (I also like that he jumps onto Kindle's head to give Abrus a smack and motivational speech). I'm sure the team is gonna pull through without Syn just fine and that there will be no negative repercussions from this decision to split up whatsoever!
Ah thanks- yeah Shox is certainly more complex on the inside. And honestly, any excuse to jump on someone's head and give somebody a smack is an opportunity worth taking in his eyes lmao
They're all doing their best, nothing can possibly go wrong here at all, of course

I open the page and it hasn't loaded much, but I just see Arbus' eyes big and red
And the thought "Did he get high on his own supply?" entered my head and so I must share it with you

Looks like the team is gonna have to function sans Syn
Should be fun with absolutely no shenanigans
Thank you for sharing this, life has been hard since weed left for the box rip

I want an Abrus plush so badly!

And this is so well drawn! Can't wait for the Giovanni rematch!
omg thank you so much! I'm really excited for this scene tbh
Also Abrus plush yes please i'd legit cry dlkfhj ūüĎÄ

The quality and consistency of these updates are so amazing- and in full color comic form no less! inspiring af ūüėĒ‚úĆ
Ah thank you!! I'm sitting on about 10 weeks worth of buffer so it's easier to keep up thanks to that haha

Oh no, I miscalculated, Abrus is baby. Someone save him.
Alas, you were not alone
One day he will achieve the power he deserves rip

Last edited:

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
I see Brick has been granted ownership of the teams brain cell. Spooks' excitement is adorable, even if I think he just bought them a ticket to a Rocket fight!

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
Either they're really stealthy or that guard and his Cubone are heavy sleepers

"Nerd"
*rock to the face*
The best way to use the ancient art of throwing rocks

I do not like how well I empathize with Arbus in the "hhhhhhh" panel

How very kind of those three to stand so their shadows fall exactly on Syn and the others

Riboo

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
To be fair, sneaking missions are the coolest missions > w>

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it.
Yo

Page 84

-----------
I see Brick has been granted ownership of the teams brain cell. Spooks' excitement is adorable, even if I think he just bought them a ticket to a Rocket fight!
Brick is the designated guardian of the team brain cells because anyone else would lose them somewhere
Considering I just almost called him brain, that probably includes me as well lskdj
And thanks, spooks could probably get away with just about anything at this point lmao

Either they're really stealthy or that guard and his Cubone are heavy sleepers

"Nerd"
*rock to the face*
The best way to use the ancient art of throwing rocks

I do not like how well I empathize with Arbus in the "hhhhhhh" panel

How very kind of those three to stand so their shadows fall exactly on Syn and the others
I mean, why else would one learn such a skill if not to utilize it against Shox?
Regrettably Abrus is a permanent mood and I apologize for this.

To be fair, sneaking missions are the coolest missions > w>
True, it's just a shame Spooks sucks at them lmao

Numbuh296

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass
Is that an Exeggutor? Would an Alolan Exeggutor be a sauropod?

Dammit Green stop being so stubborn!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
I really like that exchange of Green telling Icarus and Penny they don't have to fight for him - it's a small interaction, but it shows a lot of maturity on his part. Sybil's design is just plain awesome, the long leaves fading from green to yellow/brown is just a fantastic concept.

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Loving the design. I always found it strange that a palm tree could be considered part dragon in Alola but this design makes it feel a bit more on the "yeah, I can see that," side of things XD

Also I see you sneakin' in those cool ass cameos > W>

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
ūüéáContributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Fighting through enemy territory while not at 100%? I'm sure that will work out just fine :)

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
Woah! Your pokemon designs are awesome, they look really anatomically correct while also having a cool unique flair

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
Witchdoctor Exeggutor
Looks cool

Also feel like we're gonna have a dizziness with excellent dramatic timing

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
I sold my soul to get this page out today, the things I do for dingo wednesday smh

Page 85

-----------
Is that an Exeggutor? Would an Alolan Exeggutor be a sauropod?

Dammit Green stop being so stubborn!
lmao perhaps!
He can't help it there's this all powerful writer controlling him-

I really like that exchange of Green telling Icarus and Penny they don't have to fight for him - it's a small interaction, but it shows a lot of maturity on his part. Sybil's design is just plain awesome, the long leaves fading from green to yellow/brown is just a fantastic concept.
Ah thanks so much!! It took me a long time to figure out those colours ngl haha
Green means well deep down I swear ; w ;

Loving the design. I always found it strange that a palm tree could be considered part dragon in Alola but this design makes it feel a bit more on the "yeah, I can see that," side of things XD

Also I see you sneakin' in those cool ass cameos > W>
The logic of pokemon is an enigma we should not question lmao
I'm glad you like it!

Fighting through enemy territory while not at 100%? I'm sure that will work out just fine :)
Surely, there are no conceivable drawbacks here

Woah! Your pokemon designs are awesome, they look really anatomically correct while also having a cool unique flair
omg thank you so much!! <3

Witchdoctor Exeggutor
Looks cool

Also feel like we're gonna have a dizziness with excellent dramatic timing
Thanks!
We'll see haha

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Aw man! Love to see the team is right back together now! I was getting a bit worried for all of them XD;;

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Shox is such a mood in the first two panels ngl
I love the way the sequence of Spooks leaving the battle is paced and framed, it's easy to follow and the poses are so dynamic! Really glad the team is reunited, but there's still the Giovanni confrontation to go...

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
It's dumb and it says dumb things
Cute, Earnest Gengar is Best Gengar

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
ūüéáContributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Awww Syn, have more faith in Spooks! Also getting bored after 2 minutes of waiting is a dimma dang mood

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Laptop came home Wednesday is saved

Page 86

-----------
Aw man! Love to see the team is right back together now! I was getting a bit worried for all of them XD;;
It's ok, you can rest assured that they'll all be around to get their asses kicked together uwu

Shox is such a mood in the first two panels ngl
I love the way the sequence of Spooks leaving the battle is paced and framed, it's easy to follow and the poses are so dynamic! Really glad the team is reunited, but there's still the Giovanni confrontation to go...
Ah thank you! I wasn't sure I'd pulled that off as well as I'd have likes so I'm glad it read ok!

Cute, Earnest Gengar is Best Gengar
Any gengar is best gengar tbh

Awww Syn, have more faith in Spooks! Also getting bored after 2 minutes of waiting is a dimma dang mood
I mean, in her defense, he's the reason she was in this situation to begin with lmao

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Ohhhh I had a feeling we'd be getting at least one death in this situation but man,,, Poor Bouncer. The explosion panel was really well done and looked brutal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)