• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
00-Cover.png

Deviantart | Ko-fi | Patreon

------------------------------------------------------

She thought she was just doing a friend a favor, but when everything she knows begins to fall apart, Syn realizes this might be a bigger deal than she first expected.
Faced with loss, betrayal, and a mysterious voice in her head, can she survive all the world has to throw at her and discover who she really is before insanity sinks in?

Deadly Syns is a little (very big) project I set myself as a means of improving my artistic abilities.
It's taught me so much already, and is very important to me so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
~It currently updates every Wednesday~

------------------------------------------------------

PAGES

Start reading on Deviantart or ComicFury

Archive

Last edited:

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
This e-ghost sleeps until every Nintendo Directs. If they don't announce Kid Icarus: Uprising 2: Underworld Boogaloo, then it goes back to sleep.
deadly syns more like deadly great nuzlocke comic that I enjoy reading

Zweeb

Give Sunflora a gun
Hacker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Bug, Fairy
deadly syns moment

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Deadly Syns' first update in it's new home!

Page 50

-----------
Replies
Oh no the squad's here I really can't escape you can I lmao
Thanks my dudes, it's great to see ya here ~

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Ah yes, the gambling episode :>

Page 51

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Oh, no, the perspective on this isn't ominous as fuck. Absolutely not. Nope!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Two things I noticed on reading this a second time over: the "Syn yes" panel is the most perfect face of her we have yet been graced with, and that while Penny was noticing shady things afoot Syn was struggling to fit her overflowing winnings into her bag. Our hero.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Heyo~ welcome to the cool person club, aka the new forums~

And now Abrus has been banished to the Pokeball for party pooper crimes. And would you look at that, a secret passage, surely only good and pleasant things could be down here!~

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
Suddenly I'm getting flashbacks to when this originally started
But the series with a name that I'm always misremembering is here
I keep thinking it's Synister Syns because my brain thinks that's a clever name

I like to imagine that those sunglasses just spontaneously appeared on Syn's face when she got the 777

Oh look
Mysterious staircase into darkness where a really shady guy just was
Nothing suspicious about this

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Rocket time~

Page 52

-----------
Oh, no, the perspective on this isn't ominous as fuck. Absolutely not. Nope!
Of course, nothing here to suggest anything bad is going to happen, there couldn't possibly be anything dangerous down there-

Two things I noticed on reading this a second time over: the "Syn yes" panel is the most perfect face of her we have yet been graced with, and that while Penny was noticing shady things afoot Syn was struggling to fit her overflowing winnings into her bag. Our hero.
Oh man I'm really glad you picked up on that! Wouldn't want you to think Syn has her priorities wrong, that money was hard-earned lmao, I hope you noticed the full screen of 7s too or did I hide it too well?
Also hush, there's plenty more stupid expressions where that came from haha, thank you!

Heyo~ welcome to the cool person club, aka the new forums~

And now Abrus has been banished to the Pokeball for party pooper crimes. And would you look at that, a secret passage, surely only good and pleasant things could be down here!~
Damn, guess I don't need to take my chainsaw to tapatalk hq anymore...
haha thanks, and obviously it leads straight down to an underground theme park with free food and a pokemon center ;>

Suddenly I'm getting flashbacks to when this originally started
But the series with a name that I'm always misremembering is here
I keep thinking it's Synister Syns because my brain thinks that's a clever name

I like to imagine that those sunglasses just spontaneously appeared on Syn's face when she got the 777

Oh look
Mysterious staircase into darkness where a really shady guy just was
Nothing suspicious about this
ldgjfhg that's the official sequel name thank you haha
And oh they absolutely did, magical void sunglasses are the best kind~

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
I did not notice the full screen of 7's before you mentioned it, I am an unobservant fool! And Syn might be a cheater. Wow though, that new page. Syn is DEAD. Or, I guess she already was? Either way she has no skull anymore, or at least not one in one piece. Rest in pieces. Dang. I can't believe this is how the story ends, with the trainer death clause.

angryskitty

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It's adorable when it stares into the distance and has existential crises. It's difficult to earn its trust.
I can't believe after rereading and catching up with Deadly Syns that Syn is dead D: I can't wait to see what the next page has in store!

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
I felt something when I saw Syn crying there and I'm not entirely sure what that emotion was

The thing that spoke during the prologue is probably thinking something like "You had one job."

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
The drama continues...

Page 53
-----------

I did not notice the full screen of 7's before you mentioned it, I am an unobservant fool! And Syn might be a cheater. Wow though, that new page. Syn is DEAD. Or, I guess she already was? Either way she has no skull anymore, or at least not one in one piece. Rest in pieces. Dang. I can't believe this is how the story ends, with the trainer death clause.
Like protagonist like writer I guess haha
And thus, the story ends, with Syns brains splattered up the walls of the Rocket HQ
Was nice knowing ya, bye I guess lmao

I can't believe after rereading and catching up with Deadly Syns that Syn is dead D: I can't wait to see what the next page has in store!
My condolences to all those people who decided to catch up with my comic now of all weeks, I'm so sorry ; w ;
Thanks so much tho! It's great to have you back~

I felt something when I saw Syn crying there and I'm not entirely sure what that emotion was

The thing that spoke during the prologue is probably thinking something like "You had one job."
dfljgh it really is
Syn's stupidity is frustrating sometimes I feel ya creepy voice bro

angryskitty

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It's adorable when it stares into the distance and has existential crises. It's difficult to earn its trust.
ohhhhhhhhhhh NO

Shox please don't be dead, though... I don't think he is but my paranoia is always ramped up to 100% in nuzlockes. ; - ;

Alex_Nidas

I'm lazy and I'm proud
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sightings of them in the wild are rare, as they prefer to stay indoors with their art tablet and little siblings.
*reads through deviantart description*

"Shox is finally dead I'm free" Why'd you have to say that, I was almost convinced we didn't have to deal with him anymore

Oh no, it's the inventor of the swivel chair! Run! He can only move at a reliable 1 MPH!

SomeDudew

Snifle Is a Real Word
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
“Oh, looky here! My mon's at yellow! Sure hope I don't get critted!” Is the iconic line before tragedy ensues.
Oh. Oh boy.
Oh. Oh boy.
Oh.

O H B O Y

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
That’s not how Pickup works Penny
What did you do?

Syn just can’t catch a break in this place can she?
That’s probably why they have it in a Game Corner
You use up all of your luck there and then when you descend you’re helpless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)