• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Clemency

W

Woo

Shortly after the fall of Team Rocket, one devoted member tries to climb the ranks and reassemble the broken organization.

Welcome to my run, Clemency! My main goal with this comic is to make it look as good as I can manage on a weekly schedule! Updates on Tuesdays (hopefully).​
Mirrors:
~Nuzlocke Forums~
~Deviantart~
~Smackjeeves~​

Emilianite

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
This looks really beautiful and interesting so far, i'm very curious about the perspective to the story. I love the soft and delicate art, I'll look forward to seeing how this progresses c:

R

Rynale

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
HNNNG YES GOOD I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING
your style is very soft and beautiful! And very distinct as an art style, nice job!

S

Salad

WOO IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! (almost as beautiful as its artist~)
AAAAA I CANT WAIT FOR MORE OF THIS

K

kopycat101

This run already has such a heavy, interesting atmosphere! Woah!

Also, the art is gorgeous. Those white outlines really make objects--and people- stand out!

I'm really wondering how this girl got to this decision in the first place--going to Team Rocket. :0

Frostmourne

Warriors of the Frozen Wastes, Rise!
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 14, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Fairy, Cool
Pokédex Entry
A Dragon Lich Queen | Fabulous and Stabulous
How exciting!! Your art is so soft and beautiful, and you did an amazing job painting the rain O: I'm really looking forward to where this goes! It's certainly looking like there's going to be a really neat point of view going with it as well, and I'm eager to see what the story does as it progresses. Best of luck to you!

Dustox

Professional Schemer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Pokédex Entry
"No matter how hard you look, you won't see what I'm scheming."
Wow! Your art style is definitely very pretty and soft!

I also have a soft spot for runs that center around the Rockets, so I'm very excited on how you're going to actually do it. Good luck with the run!

P

Pillowcase

so is this clemency about

hm

and who are they really and who is it that says those things about them and who's this person

this is literally just two short pages and i'm already really really interested and my head is filled with headcanons, firing aimlessly into the nighttttttt

W

Woo

Update time!

Never understood why Rockets wear white boots and gloves. You probably have to wash them all the time.
@Emilianite Ahh, thank you!

@Rynale Thanks! I just love softer colors, so trying to mash it up with cotton-candy colored monsters will be an interesting challenge!

@Salad ackjfdskk // thanks~ Hopefully I keep up with updates!

@kopycat101 All will be revealed soon! And by soon I mean very slowly.

@Revenant Ah thank you! It's all very fun to do!

@Shiny Dustox Ah, thank you! Rockets seemed to be really interesting to write about~

@Pillowcase Let the headcannons ruuuuule!

P

Pillowcase

ohhhhh would this be the rival?

S

Salad

Thievery is illegal, but I guess a rocket grunt wouldn't bother worrying about that. Congratulations on stealing a level 5 pokemon from the world's scrawniest scientist. you're a champion

A

Anonuzlocke

Ooh, I'm loving the art style of this run! Expect me to be keeping an eye on it :0c

K

kopycat101

Rockets probably wear white to look cool, for their aesthetic. Itd sure be hard to clean with all the (literal) dirty work and the crimes they do, but hell, they need to look STYLISH while doing it, not like some heathen slobs. Giovanni only wants the best of the best :V

N

Nyan Cheetos

OH HEEEEECK YES
YOU BET UR BUTTONS I'LL BE WATCHING THIS GEM
So first of all, your art is mmmMMMMMMM ?????????? good ??? real ? good ???? stuff ? and also, is this from a Team Rocket perspective? Even if it isn't (just in case it's not) I LOVE IT when people do more with the evil team and really incorporate them as a part of the story.

Good luck my friend :)

GoGoGogoat

Smiles go for miles!
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
Rockets probably have like, five sets of white gloves/boots. Either that or they steal more when they need them.

Small art critique: the boot in the second panel is kinda thin, I thought it was the hind leg of a quadruped creature before I saw the next panel (or the small letter R). Regardless, your style is great! I love watercolor-style aesthetics and you do a really good job of that.

P

pcengine_rIbbIt

I'm actually falling in love with this artstyle, and the story is really good so far. I'm so looking forward to the next update- am follow

W

Woo

Update!

this is many many hours early but guess who doesn't care

A little bit of a style change here! I didn't really completely resonate with the one I've been using previous pages, this one fills me with more joy. Also slowly falling in love with colors!!

Super amazingly detailed way-too-much-work-put-into-them backgrounds were done by the super hecking amazing Huaqas!! Go scream thanks at him or something, I know I'm going to!!
@Pillowcase We'll seeeee~
@Salad She didn't even have to encounter science-man, literally the easiest possible thing in the world

promoted
@Anonuzlocke aaahh thank you ;w;
@kopycat101 Without style what's Team Rocket? A bunch of adults who get pushed around by ten year olds, that's what >:U
@Nyan Cheetos MMMTHANKS FAM IT'S GON BE LIT AF, this run will have a particular focus on the Rockets, yeee
@GoGoGogoat I appreciate the feedback! I literally haven't seriously started practice on human anatomy since a few months ago so help like this makes it a lot easier to catch mistakes and inconsistencies haha
@RiBBit_online13 Thanks! I hope you like what it brings in the future!

S

Salad

i'm completely in love with your art style and just. the way you drwa in general. it's so good and i love it so much and i really hope they arent disappointed in their chikorita and i love you and i love your art and i love your writing and i love your colors and i love you

K

kopycat101

yESSSSSS A CHIKORITA!! they are under-appreciated u_u
Also damn those backgrounds

C

Cas

This is very exciting! I'm very curious to see where this comic will take us. As mentioned by others, the colors are very soft and soothing, and it suits the tone you have set up so far. I have plenty of questions, too, but we'll see if the mysteries unfold as your comic goes on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)