~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
I flip the board, turning this into Upside-Down Chess RTD.
(4) - You manage to summon the dog, and everyone thinks he's quite cute. Despite how cute the dog is though, war is war, and the armies refuse to stop fighting!I summon the dog from Monopoly. All the chessmen will stop fighting to pet the doggo. World peace!
(4) - S N A P. Half the pieces begin to fade away to dust, but some of the more important/stronger pieces saw this coming (Blue Eyes Battleship Dragon, Silver Megarook, Saintaur, the Therapist, both B/W Kings, and of course, yourself), and are able to avoid the dusting altogether if they get picked!I command G7/A5 to use the gauntlet to snap away half of the pieces on the board (round up or down if required). I see balance is required once again.
(1) - So uh, first of all when the Black Queen comes back, she accidentally rips another hole in reality, making an even bigger tear than last time. And when she comes tumbling in, the Therapist offers her a hand to stand back up, creating an instant friendship between the two, and killing all the murderous intent that the Black Queen had going into this. Also she's upside down now.You know that queen who ended up outside of the board into another reality during turn 2? Yeah let’s bring her back to assassinate the therapist on G7
(5) - You do exactly that, taking the time stone and reversing the board back to its initial state. But something's wrong! The tears in reality are causing weird side effects to the timestone's abilities, and keeps the original timeline going as well! Not that it's doing too well. Anywho I guess we're playing 5D chess now.I'm gonna swoop in and steal the time stone out of the infinity gauntlet and use it to return the board to its initial state.
(5) - While G7 is busy with his snap, you, the giant mech, are somehow able to sneak beside him. As soon as the dusting finishes, and he raises a hand in glorious success, Silver Megarook snatches the Infinity Gauntlet! It grows in size to match the slightly bigger stature of Silver Megarook as well, which is neat. It is missing a Time Stone, however...As the Silver Megarook, steal the Infinity Gauntlet.
(3) - The knight makes it's attack, jumping over pieces and-oh she was already dusted. Success?Ah dang, I got the cops on us. Sorry, guys!
As the knight on A2, I will attempt to take the queen on C1.
(3) - You forgot to grab your Beyblade, so you just spin the board instead. It rotates clockwise (3) times! This doesn't really do much, other than maybe annoy some other players.I ready my Drigger Beyblade and let it rip across the board. Hopefully it will clean some of the mess.
(6) - As a smart and good Saintuar, you know the perfect place to put this body! You make a quick tear in reality and just plop the pieces in there! No one will ever find it now! Mission accomplished! Surely nothing bad will come of this, and nothing does! Yet...now, a good saintaur never leaves a nasty mess behind after a job well done! i'll go ahead and clean up the messy corpse of a knight that i made last time. better hide the body somewhere!
(2) - You begin to start flipping the board, but the CHES agents give you a threatening look. Apparently Upside-Down Chess has been decreed illegal in all forms of play. Something about destroying an entire space-time dimension. Something that certainly won't happen on this board, not on CHES' watchful eyes!I flip the board, turning this into Upside-Down Chess RTD.
(1) - Trying to change the rules of Chess??? While the CHES agents are watching?? Not a good idea. In fact, they remind everyone that the goal is to take the enemy King, and now everyone is refocused on their goal! As much as they can be, at the very least. They even remove the mancala rocks surrounding them to make it easier to reach!Time to extend the game: I modify the rules of the game of chess so that every piece has to be captured before the game can end.
. . . Result unknown . . .
(5) - The Blue Eyes Battleship Dragon is moved by your command, and transforms, into Shining Black! Red Eyes Battleship Dragon. Shining Black! Red Eyes Battleship Dragon the immediately takes aim at the White King, prepared to end the game now! The White King must Roll to Dodge!I turn Blue Eyes Battleship Dragon into Red Eyes Battleship Dragon so it may be turned to the Black side.
In the original timeline, I command G7 to just destroy the chessboard itself, leaving only shards for the worthy to stand on.
In the other one, I arrange for a date for the Kings. You know, get them to put this war aside in the name of love.
(4) - The pawn can reach C4, but there's a hole in the board leading to the void if the pawn was to go any further. Best not go there.Mmm that's not what I was expecting, but it works. I'll go ahead and play pawn to D4 (white) on the new board and hope someone will actually play a regular round of chess.
The chaos can stay where it is, thanks.
(2) - The Infinity Gauntlet seems to be a bit on the fritz. Likely because the dimensions themselves look to be falling apart around you.Whatever, I don't need the time stone for what I'm doing anyways.
I'm going to use the Infinity Gauntlet in order to get rid of everybody's will to fight. If nobody wants to fight, there will be no war, and therefore the board will finally have peace.
(2) - You attempt to toss the Red Army on the board, but they kinda just fall into the void. Whoops.I summon the red army from risk to take over the original chess board.
(4) - The only remaining Black Pawn heeds, your command, moving over to E3 before being forced to stop by the empty nothingness that surrounds. They do get to wave to the White Pawn across the gap, and they seem just as confused.I'll play some regular chess with Ordo and move the black pawn to E2
(5) - Despite the fact that there's no White Knight, one materializes out of thin air, and moves to C3 as you command, apparently able to float in the void? Must be one of those new fangled Void Knights.Regular chess indeed! On the new board, white knight to C3.
(2) - The remaining Black Knight is too stunned with fear to do anything!Regular chess sounds good to me. New board: Black Knight to F3.