• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Johto General Mon Cammy's Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke. [Last update: February 9th, 2020]

Thread Description
A comic about a nerd going on an adventure. Probably will get eaten by a Pinsir or something lmao

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
This e-ghost sleeps until every Nintendo Directs. If they don't announce Kid Icarus: Uprising 2: Underworld Boogaloo, then it goes back to sleep.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me n the boys getting ready to reread Cammy's Silver Nuzlocke for the 9th time
not before I reread Zweeblocke, all two pages, for the 10th time!

Zweeb

Give Sunflora a gun
Hacker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Bug, Fairy
Cammy, how come you never posted this page? 🤔

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
This e-ghost sleeps until every Nintendo Directs. If they don't announce Kid Icarus: Uprising 2: Underworld Boogaloo, then it goes back to sleep.
🐦PAGE 38 IS UP AND IT'S A BATTLE🐦

And you can read it here!

Anyways, hi hello, it's been awhile
What can I update you with... well, I'm officially first year animation student in IADT in Ireland, that's some news! And thank you for all who wished me happy birthday in 8th of October :) Really makes a nuclear and smash happy.
Well, don't think I'll update much more frequently as I'm too busy pursuing my dreams but thank you all who enjoys my comic and still think it's funny for some reason, means a lot!
Anastasia out!

Last edited:

Anike469

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ghost
You came back with a new cool page!!! I was laughing a lot...also Silver has a very good pokemon 👀

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
You came back with a new cool page!!! I was laughing a lot...also Silver has a very good pokemon 👀
Thank you very much ! And Silver's Pokemon have far more emotional moments going on for them in that page than Cammy's team throughout the entire comic LOL

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
I feel obligated to buy the Turby shirt because clearly I'm the biggest Turby fan.... #1 Turby fan .... it's me
But the other Pokémon don't have to feel left out, I'm a fan of them too! That was such a fun battle, the dynamic poses are so good! Especially with the chunky Pokémon like TotoFIRED and Chiko. I also love the direction in which your style for humans is developing, they look very cute & cool. So yeah, very good page!!

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
I feel obligated to buy the Turby shirt because clearly I'm the biggest Turby fan.... #1 Turby fan .... it's me
But the other Pokémon don't have to feel left out, I'm a fan of them too! That was such a fun battle, the dynamic poses are so good! Especially with the chunky Pokémon like TotoFIRED and Chiko. I also love the direction in which your style for humans is developing, they look very cute & cool. So yeah, very good page!!
hgnghg thank YOU
glad Turbost got another fan,,, it's hard being a bird that fights like once every 10 pages LOL
And thank you a lot!! Glad you enjoyed the page, and thank you for the kind words on my style! Still kickin' and improving haha
Ty💜

Zweeb

Give Sunflora a gun
Hacker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Bug, Fairy
What's this, a crossover episode?

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Heya
You looking great today
Is that a new computer camera, looking kinda fresh doe

Anyways, hi, hello, I checked last year I updated only 4 times LOL kinda sad considering it's actually getting to the plot point now (or something that sounds like a plot point at least).
But the thing is, even though I barely update, Ashley somehow got nominated for the best support character and I'm like,,, thank you,,, but ya'll could do better with so many other good supports out there 😭😭 Ashley has enough screentime here anyways... (SERIOUSLY LOVE YALL BIG SMOOCHIES TO ALL YALL) also the votings are still happening so ya'll should vote for your favorite nuzlockies👀👀

Anyways, don't have much else to say so just take @Zweeb 's Cammy McLean edit

[EDIT]
Absolutely forgot to mention that this comic turned 4 years on January 31st... so yeah, happy birthday to a Dyingprotaglocke, 39 pages in and you're finally past the second gym😭💜

Last edited:

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Omg Cammy my sweet you’ve added another 7 years to my life with your update
My heart,, my soul,,, I think its you who added 7 years to my life by that comment,, glad you enjoy this comic 😭💜

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Imagine eating Pokemon in front of your Pokemon, so heartless Cammy~ Think of their feelings!~ Carnivores don't exist, humans just eat pokemon cause they're mean and cruel and heartless

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Hey, they've got smokepoke tails in galar, it's canon and valid and delicious. It's not like any of the teammates are slowpoke, so its cool it's cool.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Alright, I binged the shit out of this XD I really love the comedy and the fact that its straight up consistent through the comic, love the style too along with the exaggerated expressions, really a visual treat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)