• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Johto General Mon Cammy's Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke. [Last update: February 9th, 2020]

Thread Description
A comic about a nerd going on an adventure. Probably will get eaten by a Pinsir or something lmao

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
This e-ghost sleeps until every Nintendo Directs. If they don't announce Kid Icarus: Uprising 2: Underworld Boogaloo, then it goes back to sleep.
👻 Cammy's Silver Nuzlocke is in the new forums now, baby!👻

Follow this comic on:
deviantArt gallery | smackjeeves

The basic rules:
- First encounter per area = first catch
- If fainted then it's as good as a rotting corpse
- Nickname 'em all, baby!
This was my first nuzlocke so I didn't really do anything spectacular with the rules. 🤷 Trust me, the comic itself compensates it,,,
Also another thing to note: The first pages have HORRENDOUS grammar on deviantArt. I'm fixing them up for smackjeeves.

Aight, bros, let's go!

👻 ARC 1👻

Table of contents:

PROLOGUE:
PAGE 1
PART 1
PAGE 2
PAGE 3
PAGE 4
PART 2
PAGE 5
PAGE 6
PAGE 7
PAGE 8
PAGE 9 (Page swap)
PAGE 10

👻 ARC 2👻

Last edited:

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
Hey look it's my favorite corpse, chilling in the shiny new forums
Good to know this place has finally achieved maximum weeb status- just what we needed
<3

Last edited:

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
This e-ghost sleeps until every Nintendo Directs. If they don't announce Kid Icarus: Uprising 2: Underworld Boogaloo, then it goes back to sleep.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey look it's my favorite corpse, chilling in the shiny new forums
Good to know the new this place has finally achieved maximum weeb status- just what we needed
<3
Thank you Dingo for your life
You've blessed my thread with your existence💜

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
🍃 PAGE 36 IS UP, BROS!🍃

Read it right in this link!

Also this is the first update on this forum, woo!

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, and yet somehow has managed to survive for over 20 years~
How dare you update on Dingo Wedn-
ok nevermind I hecking love ya my dude look at this tasty page and all the good kids and that horrifying scyther
Thank you for your life and your memes <3

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
How dare you update on Dingo Wedn-
ok nevermind I hecking love ya my dude look at this tasty page and all the good kids and that horrifying scyther
Thank you for your life and your memes <3
Mom told me to share Dingo Wednesday
Thank you very much!! I'm glad you're still liking the Scyther💜 Thank YOU for your life and fir enjoying this memery comic, man

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
First Cammy died and now Silver gets crushed to death by his Bayleef, humans have it rough in your comic (altho in all seriousness you'd kinda expect more human casualties in these worlds wouldn't you?) Love your comic as always~ I should reread it some time o3o

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
First Cammy died and now Silver gets crushed to death by his Bayleef, humans have it rough in your comic (altho in all seriousness you'd kinda expect more human casualties in these worlds wouldn't you?) Love your comic as always~ I should reread it some time o3o
You know how it be with me and my nuzlockes
you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself die later
Thank you very much! Glad you love my comic, really means a lot 💜 😭

Zweeb

Give Sunflora a gun
Hacker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Bug, Fairy
I just realized I never commented on here wtf

Can't wait for the next update of Ashley never getting caught silver nuzlocke 😩 💅

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
I just realized I never commented on here wtf

Can't wait for the next update of Ashley never getting caught silver nuzlocke 😩 💅
how dare you not be the first to comment
you come to MY house, break MY vase, not comment on MY nuzlocke...

and don't worry, more updates have yet to come soon 😤💪💪

Emilianite

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
Your comic is as fun as ever and your art never fails to impress me <3

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Ahhh I'm so glad to see you here on the new forums! Your comic is always a ton of fun to read and reread! The comedy is always top-notch but it never overshadows the heartfelt moments either~ It's so good to see you join us on the light side (far away from tapatalk lol)

This newest page was so cute omg. It's so good to see an interpretation of Silver that cares for pokemon. And that final scene of Chiko tackling Silver down was just adorable! But also you should update your death counter cause mcfreakin RIP Silver's back it ain't never coming back after that.

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Your comic is as fun as ever and your art never fails to impress me <3
Ahh, thank you so so much, Em!! I'm glad you still enjoy it 💜 💜 😭 really means a lot!!

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Ahhh I'm so glad to see you here on the new forums! Your comic is always a ton of fun to read and reread! The comedy is always top-notch but it never overshadows the heartfelt moments either~ It's so good to see you join us on the light side (far away from tapatalk lol)

This newest page was so cute omg. It's so good to see an interpretation of Silver that cares for pokemon. And that final scene of Chiko tackling Silver down was just adorable! But also you should update your death counter cause mcfreakin RIP Silver's back it ain't never coming back after that.
I've found my way to this new forums with my incredible hacking skills (cough, invitation, cough) and now I can shitpost in here too
Thank you a bunch for those kind words about my comic! Always trying to deliver each page with some jokes put here and there~
(And yeah, screw tapatalk, I actually disliked it since day one LOL)

And thank you for the kind words about the page itself! 💜💜💜 I was looking forward to show Silver in his full glory as we've so far only seen the lil' gremlin boy until now, haha
Oh yeah, rip that, 2016-2019

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
In the excitement of the new forum release I realize I haven't commented in here yet? What shame I bring upon my house, this comic is one of the best comedic runs going right now, with every panel a delight and every face worth a laugh. Even the over the top terrifying scyther somehow contributes to the goofy joy of it all, this run is awesome and so are you!

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
In the excitement of the new forum release I realize I haven't commented in here yet? What shame I bring upon my house, this comic is one of the best comedic runs going right now, with every panel a delight and every face worth a laugh. Even the over the top terrifying scyther somehow contributes to the goofy joy of it all, this run is awesome and so are you!
HGGNGH Kadew, goddamn you made me smile with your words, thank you so much 😭 😭 😭 💜 💜 💜
Thank you for your life, you're too good!! Really means a lot :')))

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
This has moved I see
Let's see... where were we....
Right, Nightmare Fuel Scyther
But not even it can stand up to the Ancient Art of Throwing Rocks!
Also power of teamwork and friendship, I guess, but mainly the Ancient Art of Throwing Rocks

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
This has moved I see
Let's see... where were we....
Right, Nightmare Fuel Scyther
But not even it can stand up to the Ancient Art of Throwing Rocks!
Also power of teamwork and friendship, I guess, but mainly the Ancient Art of Throwing Rocks
Ah yes, glad you remember THE Scyther, of course of course
And yeah that's really it
Bug just are really bad when it comes to rocks... despite their fearsome appearance...

nuclear-smash

big ghost energy
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
🌱PAGE 37 IS UP AND BOY, DO I GOT SOME GOOD NEWS FOR THE COLORS LOVERS🌱

Read it all here, baby
I've finally come back to colored pages, some had mixed feelings towards the traditionally inked ones, some just adored them, but I decided to take a bold move by absolutely forgetting that I've switched to that and just draw digitally instead. Not to mention, found a perfect brush for it too~ (RIP all my brush pens I've bought,,, you'll never be missed)

So here's some notes, I guess?
  • Yes, the Zubat's shiny and yes, that's the same one from that cave (It was a bad decision to introduce it when everything was black and white LOL)
  • Chiko evolved before TotoFIRED, you all have all of the rights to beat me up
  • But I should also tell you that I lost my early notes so I'm just making shit up as I go while I only remember which specific Pokemon I've caught (so everything before Cianwood will be a sorta improv as I REALLY have no clue who and when has evolved)
  • But worry not, I've already wrote all of the stuff up to Ecruteak at least, so that's technically 2 more year of content to work with
  • Oh, and yeah, Silver's a good boy in this comic, he just likes to act edgy
  • OH, and if anyone's still wondering, Falkner will appear, just not sure if it'll happen this year or next year LMAO
Most of this info is useless but ya

Zweeb

Give Sunflora a gun
Hacker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Bug, Fairy
Me n the boys getting ready to reread Cammy's Silver Nuzlocke for the 9th time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)