• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Thread Description
A Pokemon Sword comic about a boy and his pet lizard. Updates (hopefully) once or twice a month!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Yeah, it's more interesting to have the trainer's starter run off than some random Wooloo.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Aw dang these starter pokes have a lot of character already. I love that you let Hop have the win, it really does make sense given he has more pokemon and experience than the player character. And in the way you played out that poor sobble you've also given the story a much better hook to go into the spooky woods than for some anonymous wooloo. Great work and I"m looking forward to seeing the boys get eaten by spirits!

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
LIttle soBBLE noOOO!!!!! It's OkaYYYYYYYY!!! :(
but a very fasionable Wooloo!! Not fair of Hop though, to use 2 on 1 >:(

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Tumble: *wants dragon team, like Raihan*
Also Tumble: *has a Pokemon that can get an ice type move, which is a far better counter to Raihan's team*

Thank goodness Grookey lives in one of the worlds where the third starter gets to go on an adventure too! ^^

Hop at himself:

Aw, I love that the reason to go into the Slumbering Weald is tied to a Pokemon you actually know in this world. I mean, I love Wooloo as much as the next person, but since it's a random wild Wooloo, who's to say it won't just go wandering back in? Also, I love Hop taking the lead here. He's a good boy. :)

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Page 04 is out now! Read it here!
This is an interesting way to explain the Slumbering Weald incident!
Aaa thank you so much!! <3

Yeah, it's more interesting to have the trainer's starter run off than some random Wooloo.
Thank you!! I do think it gives the characters a better excuse to run off into the woods haha

Aw dang these starter pokes have a lot of character already. I love that you let Hop have the win, it really does make sense given he has more pokemon and experience than the player character. And in the way you played out that poor sobble you've also given the story a much better hook to go into the spooky woods than for some anonymous wooloo. Great work and I"m looking forward to seeing the boys get eaten by spirits!
Aaaa gosh, thank you so much!! This means a lot to me <3 I hope the spirits appreciate two new souls!

LIttle soBBLE noOOO!!!!! It's OkaYYYYYYYY!!! :(
but a very fasionable Wooloo!! Not fair of Hop though, to use 2 on 1 >:(
aaaa ;;
thank you! haha he was so excited to finally have a rival he might've forgotten to consider 2 vs 1 isn't exactly a fair fight

Tumble: *wants dragon team, like Raihan*
Also Tumble: *has a Pokemon that can get an ice type move, which is a far better counter to Raihan's team*

Thank goodness Grookey lives in one of the worlds where the third starter gets to go on an adventure too! ^^

Hop at himself:

Aw, I love that the reason to go into the Slumbering Weald is tied to a Pokemon you actually know in this world. I mean, I love Wooloo as much as the next person, but since it's a random wild Wooloo, who's to say it won't just go wandering back in? Also, I love Hop taking the lead here. He's a good boy. :)
Tumble is going to sweep Raihan's entire team with his ice spitting lizard and then ask to take his job, truly a flawless plan!
Oh I completely agree! The cutscene of the unchosen starter looking around always makes me so sad... until Leon picks them that is
Ahhh thank you so much!! That means a lot hehe, even if these boys are reckless I couldn't really justify them running in to save some random Wooloo, especially since there's actual wild Pokemon in the Slumbering Weald ingame haha he does like to help people and Pokemon, after all!
Thank you so much for commenting! <3

TerryTheTeryx

Gen Z Degenerate
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She appears to have a penchant for peanut butter and foreign languages.
Severely anxious Sobble hits me on a personal level and I'm also LOVING spooky Zacian.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Omninous woofer is ominous. Very atmospheric. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Ooooooh, these first few pages expound upon the game events juuuuuust right. A lot more intrigue present in here, and I care about these characters.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Oh, boy, something about this ghost seems more sad than malicious.....

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
As hard as it can be to read the unown font, I kinda like how it forces one to read through the text more slowly and deliberately. Lends a real weight to the dogwords. Big spirit boofer sends boy on a perilous quest.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Page 05 is out now! Read it here!
Severely anxious Sobble hits me on a personal level and I'm also LOVING spooky Zacian.
Aaa thank you! I'm glad I was able to make her anxiety relatable! ngl spooky Zacian was a lot of fun to write/draw!

Omninous woofer is ominous. Very atmospheric. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Big ominous dog! Thank you so much, I hope it becomes an enjoyable read! ^^

Ooooooh, these first few pages expound upon the game events juuuuuust right. A lot more intrigue present in here, and I care about these characters.
Thank you!! That's just. my exact goal with this comic and I'm really happy it reads that way! Thank you again!

Oh, boy, something about this ghost seems more sad than malicious.....
A very interesting observation! ;))

As hard as it can be to read the unown font, I kinda like how it forces one to read through the text more slowly and deliberately. Lends a real weight to the dogwords. Big spirit boofer sends boy on a perilous quest.
Thank you! "Big spirit boofer sends boy on a perilous quest" is actually a perfect way to sum up this comic's plot ahaha

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
You know, I feel bad for Harper Lee and Scorbunny but consider Grookey, who has just met this Charizard and is now holding on for dear life as he... growls at nothing? All I'm saying is, we stan Grookey.

We also stan Hop making doe eyes to get out of trouble. Smart lad. We're off to get Pokedexes! Then Lee will give his endorsement! He totally said so..!

Martin: "Mon ami!"
Harper Lee: "Non."

Welcome to the team, Martin!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Yaaaaas more of this! I love how serious and protective Leon and his 'zard are here. Just how much does he know about those woods, and how much is just the suspicions that have been passed down to him? The pestering for endorsement by these kids is charming as is most everything they do. And the pokemon at the end gossiping among themselves, I'm just always weak for the trope of "the animals know something big is coming".

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Everything starting to wind up while these kids are so unaware of it, just living their lives... good shit

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Oh man, I've been reading this on DA didn't realize you were here too! XD Small world, good to see you're still trucking along! Noticed the whole DLC announcement did kind of stop a lot of SWSH runs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)