• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Brand New Generic Post Your Team Here Topic

Thread Description
Just post your team here!

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Now here is run that I’ve been constantly working on for way too long. I even remember actually documenting it on another site (I did stop though when somehow the screenshots to my favourite update magically disappeared. I think I deleted the whole run by now, or at least the first update.). And after constantly working on and off it for all these years, I am now at victory road! So basically, here is the team!

Ogre the Serperior
My starter, has suffered quite a bit of close calls during the journey but he is still alive until now and I am glad for that.

Wrestle the Stoutland
Another mon that has been on the team since very early on. Whether it be that it has a really good nature and ability, he has served me greatly.

Beakloud the Altaria
One of my best team members died to a fucking Hypnosis spamming Sigilyph, so I put this thing on the team to replace it. It’s... not bad for now. It has Perish song which has helped us greatly against some trainers.

Cahnex the Skarmory
Surprise MVP? Because yes. Tanks almost everything, monstrous defenses, refuses to die. And knowing that it can wall the champion’s Focus sash Haxorus (Restists the Dragon move and X-scissor and immune to Earthquake) I am trying my best to keep her alive.

Slici the Bisharp
I added him to my team because of the fact he turned out to be Adamant natured and yes, he was a destroyer. I wish he was faster or had better special bulk but he pretty much destroys. At first I didn’t care for Bisharp, possibly because of it’s design or because of evolving late but now my opinion has been completely inverted thanks to Slici.

Prof. Rocks the Terrakion
The only member of the horse legendary things I had yet to use, added because that and I needed both of it’s types for coverage. So far, not bad at all.

pikamewphlosion

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Pokémon Soul Silver. Beat all the “Eastern” Kanto gym leaders, now I just need to fight Brock, Blaine, the E4 again to grind and prove I can get thru bloodless, and Blue.

Julie the Exeggutor F. Level 55. Quiet, Very Finicky. Met at Safari Gate at level 16, Mar 26, 2020. @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Chorophyll
Moves:
Psychic
Sleep Powder
Wood Hammer
Giga Drain

newest addition to the team, because I needed an answer to Water Types and Fighting Types. Brought in to replace Briar the Tangrowth, who himself was a short lived replacement for Salvador the Victreebel, killed by Lance. I might drop Sleep Powder, since I find myself always too afraid to try and use it against most enemies, and being able to set up Reflect or Light Screen could be nice (especially since I don’t think Egg learns Calm Mind)

Ichavail the Ambipom F. Level 53. Careful, Often Dozes Off (perfect Hp AND Attack IVs). Met in Azalea Town at level 6 on Dec 28th, 2019. @ Muscle Band
Ability: Technician
Hp: 159
Attack: 160
Speed: 168

moves:
Return
Low Kick (effective BP is like 90/80/100/120 against anything weak to fighting)
Aerial Ace (effectively BP 90)
U-Turn

Glass Cannon, brought in to replace SkyEye the Furret, who isn’t dead, but retired from active duty. She takes the slot of my deceased Golem. The loss of bulk is acceptable for the massive improvement to revenge killing options. I listed her stats just to demonstrate that I went thru the effort of giving her PERFECT Attack EVs, 4 Hp EVs, and 252 Speed EVs. Overkill for Ingame? Yeah. Is it maybe inefficient, and maybe I should have put some of that speed in bulk? Probably. Do I care? Not really

Blaze the Dragonite M. Level 56. Naughty, Mischievous. Met in the Dragon’s Den at level 15, on Jan 12, 2020. @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Extremespeed
Draco Meteor
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

having a Dragonite for Kanto is a MASSIVE Power trip. He’s not invincible, per say, but he is still stupidly powerful. I’m considering swapping out Draco Meteor for Dragon Dance, or even Fly (hey, it’s BP 90 STAB on something with one of the best non legendary, non gimmicked attack stats in the game), but I’m not entirely sure on that yet

Rivvit the Poliwrath F. Level 54. Quirky, Likes to Run. Met in Ecruteak City at level 20, on Dec 29th, 2019. @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
Hypnosis
Surf
Body Slam
Focus Blast

Jack of all stats, master of none, but still often better than the master of one. Her meh stats are compensated for by a decently powerful Dual STAB combo, although I’d like to replace Hypnosis with something more reliable, like Ice Beam

Enki the Umbreon M. Level 53. Sassy, Sturdy Body. Met in Goldenrod City at level 5, on Dec 29th, 2019. @ Exp Share, normally @ Chesto or Lum Berry
ability: Synchronize
Moves:
Payback
Cut
Rest
Flash

He doesn’t do much damage (he actually does more damage to bosses than to random trainers,arguably), buuuut it’s not like he takes very much from them, either. 140 defense, and nearly 200 for both Hp and SpDef. Normally I’d prefer instant recover, but Moonlight isn’t until level 70 something. Flash, however, has been weirdly good. Dropping accuracy using a chunky Pokémon that can heal is nothing to sneeze at

Hibiki the Typhlosion F. Level 56. Modest, Mischievous (perfect SpA IV). Met in New Bark Town at level 5, on Dec 27, 2019. @ Choice Specs
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Headbutt.

sadly, her movepool is pretty shallow. But why do you really need more than 1 type of move when you can hit 280 SpA with your held item? And then launch BP 120 STAB with that stat? That’s about 3 times better than her attack stat, BTW, so even without Specs, Swift would beat Double Edge in damage a lot of times. And in 3 more levels, she’ll learn one of the most powerful unboosted attacks in the game...

MaskXP

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Zuzu the Crobat Level 56 with Sharp Beak
Poison Fang | Fly | Bite | X-Scissor

Luna the Liepard Level 55
Fake Out | Sucker Punch | Return | Night Slash

Melchoir the Gothitelle Level 55 with Twisted Spoon
Thunderbolt | Psychic | Flatter | Thunderbolt

Satan the Seviper Level 55
Poison Jab | Crunch | Coil | Flamethrower

Chuck the Jellicent Level 59 with Mystic Water
Surf | Shadow Ball | Ice Beam | Energy Ball

Kazimir the Throh Level 50
Circle Throw | Endure | Wide Guard | Superpower

Quackers the Swanna Level 55
Aqua Ring | Return | Fly | Brave Bird

Delta the Altaria Level 55
Dragon Pulse | Cotton Guard | Dragon Dance | Fly

Sunder the Dewgong Level 55
Dive | Ice Beam | Aqua Jet | Waterfall

Adrastos the Druddigon Level 49
Chip Away | Revenge | Night Slash | Flamethrower

I'm still having trouble on picking my 6 for the elite four. I'm just going to spend the day trying to grind everyone up to level 58.

Cloverhandreader

New Nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Steel
Doing a White 2 Nuzlocke, just beat Cheren and am about to do Pokestar Studios, no deaths yet, here's my team:

Giovanni the Level 13 Male Purrloin, I love all cat pokemon and Persian is my favourite pokemon but I've never used the Purrloin line, I want to see how far I can take him

Quacken the Level 11 Male Psyduck, another pokemon I've never used before, I need to get around to training him up

Baconator the Level 19 Male Pignite, I just went through this game with Samurott and don't like the Snivy line, I imagine him being related to my brother's Pignite on Black named Bacon, hence the name

Timon the Level 18 Male Patrat, I've never really had an opinion on this line, but he just learned Hypnosis at least

Surge the Level 19 Male Elekid, one of my favourite evolution lines, took out Roxie along with Baconator

Cameron the Level 18 Male Pidove, anyone know what the name is from, I like this regional bird, though it's not my favourite

Just realised all of my team are males

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Now time for my Black 2 Randomiser limited grinding run. Currently on the 3rd city, about to head on into the sewers. This run is dedicated to the fact that I constantly have been overgrinding in several of my other runs.

Godman the Braviary, Male, Rash, HUGE POWER, Lvl 18

Unit the Golem, Male, Sassy, Steadfast, Lvl 17

Oven the Darumaka, Male, Brave, Sand rush, Lvl 17

Cletus the Scolipede, Female, Brave, Forgot ability, Lvl 16

Sandwizard the Swalot, Male, neutral nature, forgot ability, Lvl 16

Albert the Cradily, Male, Jolly, Forgot ability, Lvl 14

EDIT: Not too long after this, Cletus died. She fell to an opponent's overlevelled Celebi. I'm still kicking myself for it, but then again I never expected confusion to do that much damage. She has been since replaced by Sasser the Modest Illuminate Slowbro. Oven has also been boxed in favour of Reyes the Jolly Multitype Dratini.

EDIT 2: Can I just say I love how every post on this page but pikamewphlosion's is related to Black 2?

Last edited:

DuchessTaco

Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 24, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Badges: 8, somehow
Deaths: I don't know anymore, most of them were pre-Wattson, but recent death was Klepto the Murkrow to a random double battle just a half hour after I'd commented to my spouse that I hadn't lost anyone in a while.

Team:
Skipper the Swampert: Level 45, moveset Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dig for now, will revamp once I get to the Pokemon League building
Klayton the Espeon: Level 49 (good gravy, he's been wonderful), moveset Psychic, Bite, Secret Power, Swift. Probably going to replace one of the Normal moves.
Cenobite the Armaldo: Level 40, moveset Cut, Metal Claw, Ancientpower, Water Gun. Probably getting boxed for life, I literally have never used him in battle.
Spooky the Gengar: Level 43, moveset Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Dream Eater. I'm pretty satisfied with this moveset.
K the Ampharos: Level 46, moveset Rock Smash, Thunderpunch, Thundershock, Thunderwave. Needs halp on the moveset, probably going to add Strength over Thundershock and replace Rock Smash with Brick Break once I get to Ever Grande.
Floof the Altaria: Level 38, moveset Flamethrower, Sing, Fly, Dragonbreath. Probably going to pick up Dragon Claw, replacement for Klepto the Murkrow.

RadiantBeam

Evil Good
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire nuzlocke with 5 badges and 3 deaths so far! My team going into Winona:

Sea Hawk the Swampert, level 36
Glimmer the Loudred, level 35
The Horde the Swalot, level 35
Lonnie the Golem, level 35
Angella the Altaria, level 35
Micah the Lileep, level 35

... Can you tell I'd just finished She-ra when I started this run?

Sea Hawk and Glimmer are my two survivors from that Merrill Rollout trainer that I encountered while trying to get back the Devon parts, so I'm incredibly protective of them both. The Horde wasn't a catch I initially wanted, but he's become so clutch to the team that I've come to love him a ton; he's been vital in my set up strategies for the gyms. Lonnie will hopefully have her time to shine soon in Winona's gym, Angella was a pain to raise up but I'm hoping now that she's evolved she'll be a little easier to manage, and Micah is currently only here for Water coverage but he does his job insanely well.

Cloverhandreader

New Nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Steel
Going to grind up to 50 for my Rival fight in Leaf Green then I'm going to do Victory Road which is why I won't put levels or moves:

Casper the Female Haunter, sadly can't trade so no Gengar
Matrix the Porygon
Tikal the Female Sandslash
Maria the Female Slowbro
Kitsune the Female Ninetales
Zappy the Magneton

Didn't realise until typing this out that my team is all either female or genderless

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Currently at the beginning of a Heartgold run. I just got to Goldenrod and I'm grinding to take on Whitney because I had a lot of trouble with Bugsy.

Kiwa, female, lv. 19
Quiet nature

Beans, female, lv. 20
Mild nature

Grapeboy, male, lv. 19
Serious nature

Crow, male, lv. 20
Adamant nature

Krill, female, lv. 19
Lax nature

Ziggy, female, lv. 20
Docile nature

Last edited:

MaskXP

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Soul Silver Before Elite Four

Luukas the Meganium - Lv. 50
Reflect | Magical Leaf | Light Screen | Body Slam

Tenzing the Ampharos - Lv. 50

Headbutt | Charge | Discharge | Signal Beam

Segolene the Fearow - Lv. 50

U-Turn | Drill Peck | Fly | Assurance

Fion the Sudowoodo - Lv. 50
Low Kick | Faint Attack | Rock Slide | Strength

Aleks the Machamp - Lv. 50
Karate Chop | Revenge | Cross Chop | Headbutt

Xasan the Lapras - Lv. 50

Perish Song | Surf | Ice Beam | Waterfall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)