• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Brand New Generic Post Your Team Here Topic

Thread Description
Just post your team here!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
Doing a wonderlocke in Moon. Just got to Konikoni, and here's the squad:

Level 26
Razor Leaf/Pluck/Astonish/Tackle

Level 25
Crunch/Dragon Breath/Dragon Rage/Dark Pulse

Level 25
Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Flare Blitz/Dragon Dance

Level 25
Earthquake/Rock Slide/Crunch/Bulldoze

Level 24
Rock Tomb/Scald/Absorb/Mud Shot

(couldn't find a moving sprite for some reason...)
Level 25
Brick Break/Rock Tomb/Bite/Sand Attack

Level 23
Scald/Night Shade/Recover/Absorb

Level 22
Smack Down/Metal Claw/Fury Cutter/Ancient Power

Level 25
Scald/Air Slash/Razor Shell/Night Slash

Level 23
Acrobatics/Bite/Air Cutter/Brick Break

Level 22
Close Combat/Brick Break/Seismic Toss/Quick Attack

Level 22
Dragon Tail/Rock Tomb/Brick Break/Dragon Breath
No deaths yet! Everyone's been pretty solid so far, so I have no idea how I'm gonna narrow it down later on...

Ardomew

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
Felt like posting my pre-Sabrina team, since there's a high chance I might be looking for new team members afterwards... heh heh...

(BTW, this is a Let's Go: Pikachu Nuzlocke)

Cloverhandreader

New Nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Steel
I’ve just started an Emerald Nuzlocke. My first time going through the game

Just got to Petalburg woods and this is my team so far:
  • Kappa the Mudkip
  • Cilka the Silcoon
  • Loki the Poochyena
  • Lily the Lotad
  • Peeko the Wingull
  • Mario the Marill
4/6 of my team so far are water types but they’re all different types (Except Marill)

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Both of them are 1 route past the first gym.

Thwackey (F), lvl 20
Hitmonchan (M), lvl 20
Carkol (F), lvl 20
Stufful (F), lvl 19
Krabby (M), lvl 19
Esperr (F), lvl 17
Wooloo (F), lvl 14
Drifloon (M), lvl 20
Tympole (F), lvl 19
Drizzile (M), lvl 21
Yamper (M), lvl 20
Gyarados (F), lvl 20
Swinub (F), lvl 19
Noibat (M), lvl 22
Goldeen (F), lvl 19
Corphish (M), lvl 18

I’m still thinking up nicknames for all of them.

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Hhhh had to look for this thread. Anyways, I finally gave nicknames to my mons and will now post analysis of them!

So for both gen8 games I’m currently right before the Fair gym, which I think is the 5th one. Everyone is at level 38 or around there. Let’s hit it!

1. C.W. the Rillaboom
Gentle, Strong willed
131/104/66/54/79/80
Drum beating, Earthquake, Knock off, Taunt

My starter, and she’s pretty good so far! Hasn’t done too much after evolving but I’m expecting her to do some stuff at the gym because I barely have any counters for it

2. Jose the Hitmonchan
Impish, Alert to sounds
87/95/80/29/93/79
Drain punch, Ice punch, Close combat, Thunder punch

Had to use a Tyrogue that ran into me in the wild area because of how hard it is to find them in other games. As the 2nd longest lasting team member, he is also really good, with being able to dish out damage with coverage as well. Plan to get rid of Drain punch because ugggh whyyy does he not have Iron fist.

3. Jill the Coalossal
Relaxed, Mischievous,
142/70/113/76/82/33
Rock blast, Flamethrower, Scald, Stealth rock

Has been surprisingly good so far! Just need to keep her away from weaknesses and she tanks evrything. Will probably take her to the next gym because resistance and of course lack of counters.

4. Claire the Seismitoad
Hasty, Somewhat stubborn
128/83/63/71/73/71
Earthquake, Scald, Poison jab, Drain punch

First and foremost, hooray, Poison touch, so that means this will be somewhat different from my other Seismitoad I’m using in another playthrough. Secondly, she has definitely been really good so far, especially after evolving. Will definitly be taken to the next gym because she has at least one super effective attack.

5. Fowler the Kingler
Adamant, Good perserverance
98/125/104/40/53/73
Liquidation, X-Scissor, Hammer arm, Metal claw

Adamant Kingler? Because yes. Too bad now I think the game will purposely kill him off because I now realise he has the bast nature on the team. But yeah, he hits like a truck. Was also pretty useful during the Fighting gym. Overall, he’s great.

6. Molley the Bewear
Serious, Highly curious
144/113/71/60/57/58
Body press, Body slam, Zen headbutt, BDoll eyes

She may have killed my Wingull back when I was trying to catch her, but overall, she made up for it by being really good! First off, I’m glad she got the better ability and she has been putting in fine work so far.

7. Mike the Drifblim
Hasty, Alert to sounds
166/71/42/79/56/90
Phantom force, Gust, Minimize, Shadow ball

Yeah, I would like to ditch Gust some time later. Maybe for Fly. But yeah, he’s mostly known for helping me get past the first gym and I’m proud of him for that.

8. Asnerien the Arctozolt
Bashful, Alert to sounds
129/93/78/86/71/59
Avalanche, Thundershock, Rock blast, Pluck

I’m still debating on teaching it Ice beam. Hasn’t really done much but hey nice to have both an Ice and Electic mon around. Also, I have been wondering why exactly is it’s physical attack higher, and turns out that yes, it’s base physical attack is naturally higher. Hm.

9. Kelina the Morgrem
Impish, Likes to thrash about
99/63/47/56/54/67
Play rough, False surrender, Leech life, Fake out

I’m still waiting for it to evolve. So far, not bad at all, helped me a lot during the Fighting gym and so far is good.

10. Tomäzc the Golett
Quirky, Alert to sounds (why is everyone alerted to sounds)
95/72/49/32/52/44
Shadow punch, Stomping tantrum, Mega punch, Iron defense

Also waiting for it to evolve. Golurk is something I’ve wanted to use for years and now as long as I can keep this thing alive U can have one. He also has been doing well for a battler... so far...

11. Psycara the Xatu
Jolly, Nods off a lot
108/71/67/76/67/95
Zen headbutt, Air slash, Confuse ray, Power swap

Mostly around to replace my late Meowstic. She proved to be decent during the previous gym as well. Probably won’t see to much later on unless something happens to the team.

1. Broadie the Inteleon
Hasty, Alert to sounds (why does literally everyone have this)
110/82/51/105/57/118
Liquidation, Snipe shot, Sucker punch, U-turn

My starter! So far he’s good I guess, could have been better, but hey he’s probably my best or if not 2nd best Water mon I have right now.

2. Lucas the G-Ponyta
Bashful, Capable of taking hits
90/71/58/65/58/73
Zen headbutt, Fair wind, High horsepower, Stomp

Hooray, my favourite gen8 mon made it to the team! So far he’s an extremely good battler and I’m excited for him to evolve.

3. Ann the Centiskorch
Quiet, Capable of taking hits
136/95/66/93/80/55
Flamethrower, Leech life, Scald, Coil

This is a species I’ve been really wanting to try out ever since it got revealed and so far it’s really good! Hope to use it more in the future.

4. Gail the Mamoswine
Docile, Loves to eat
144/107/73/62/57/73
Ice shard, Ice fang, Body slam, High horsepower

Certainly did not expect to run into this, but yeah, she’s pretty good! Has proven to be a real destroyer and I’m so glad she can learn High horsepower so that I can teach Earthquake to other mons.

5. Jesse the Heliolisk
Relaxed, Highly curious
95/54/56/96/77/81
Thunderbolt, Mud slap, Thunder wave, Hyper voice

I wish he had a better nature, but hey, Heliolisk is yet another mon I have been really wanting to try out. I was hoping they would give it an evo or something but hey, so far he has been really good.

6. Ramba the Toxicroak
Gentle, Alert to sounds
121/98/57/74/62/81
Revenge, Poison jab, Earthquake, Toxic

Literally the only reason she is on the squad because I am of urgent need of both of her types. Pretty good as of now but I REALLY wish she could learn more Fighting attacks than just Revenge. I tried Close combat, she can’t learn that. Neither can she learn Body press.

7. Terry the Noibat
Hardy, Alert to sounds (again?)
90/36/39/50/45/68
Air slash, Dragon pulse, Bite, Super fang

Noivern is something that I was starting to grow on and that as well as the fact he resisted the first 3 gyms, I added him to the squad. By the way, unlike everyone else he is currently at level 41 and still has stats like that. I am definitely trying to keep him alive until the occasion comes, and if he dies before then I will be disappoint.

8. Powell the Crawdaunt
Docile, Often lost in thought
97/103/72/85/56/58
Waterfall, Night slash, Taunt, Bubblebeam

Good I guess. Was also more or less the MVP at the Ghost gym and overall need him for Dark coverage as a whole.

9. Kakuyagi the Maractus
Serious, Alert to sounds (like everyone else)
112/83/66/87/64/62
Giga drain, Pin missile, Sucker punch, Petal blizzard

Mostly here for Grass coverage and if we ever run into a Water/Ground mon. Don’t really know why they brought Maractus in but didn’t give it an evo but ok.

10. Streamline the Unfezant
Rash, Strong willed
107/97/66/66/47/73
Brave bird, Fly, Air cutter, Detect

Haven’t used him much but for the times I did he was alright. Hopefully he will serve us well.

Last edited:

Cloverhandreader

New Nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Steel
I have a few Nuzlockes ongoing so here they are:

Yes I lost my Pikachu already. I'm at Cerulean City
Oddball the L15 Oddish
The L11 Magikarp that I forgot to nickname
Frigga the L22 Nidoqueen
Popcorn the L7 Metapod
Orc the L10 Geodude
Javelin the L13 Spearow

I haven't played it in a few weeks but I need to get back to this one

Tsunami the L21 Dewott
One of my favourite starters and I'm hoping to take him all the way to the end of the game

Ginger the L19 Herdier
One of my favourite normal types and yet I've never used one in a Nuzlocke before but there's a first time for everything

Armani the L16 Sewaddle
Hoping he will prove how useful he can be, despite his weaknesses

Harmony the L16 Purrloin
Planning on replacing her when I have more options as I already have a dark type

Methane the L16 Koffing
Never used one before but she was useful when grinding against Audino's for Roxie

Terrabite the L16 Sandile
My most recent catch and a mon I'm looking forward to using

This is the one that I'm furthest in as I'm heading to the 7th Gym
Rose the L54 Roserade
The MVP of my team and the one who has stayed on there the longest without being replaced, I've trained her up all the way from a Budew and I'm going to be heartbroken if I lose her

Anubis the L48 Lucario
She was my Route 22 catch though she did go in the box for a while but she's proving her worth especially with her mega though I think the line is overrated

Lola the L50 Granbull
Another one I'm hoping to survive till the end as she's named after my dog. I've never used one before but I'm finding her really fun to use though she only recently learned a fairy attack

DingDing the L49 Chimecho
Another mon I've never used and never really heard anyone talk about but I'm enjoying using him, my poison killer

Nessie the L42 Lapras
I've used one before in a regular LeafGreen run but she's catching up to the team in levels

Rexy the L44 Tyrantrum
Named after the T-Rex from the Jurassic Park books, he's proving to be just as amazing as his namesake, may be my favourite fossil now

And lastly:
I went with a Sonic nicknaming theme here. All Pokemon except Incineroar are ones I've never used before
Shadow the L35 Incineroar
I've always just been very eh about the Litten line, I love it's design but Rowlet is my favourite, but this is proving just how great it can be

Elise the L31 Machamp
I'm not the biggest fan of the Machop line but Elise is hardhitting and awesome

Cosmo the L29 Trevenant
Though she has yet to learn a good grass move, he can set up with Leech Seed which is something I don't normally do

Wave the L31 Toucannon
I thought this line was just another regional bird but Wave has given them a special place in my heart, she did great against the first two trials and will hopefully continue to live. Also my first catch of the run

Whinnyham the L32 Mudsdale
I'll admit that I don't like defensive mons that much, I prefer fast hardhitting ones (Two of my favourites are Persian and Weavile) but Whinnyham is proving this can be a great strategy. Being able to switch in and gain a Stamina boost is awesome

Sprinkler the L28 Tentacool
The most recent addition to the team and he needs training up some more but he should be interesting to use. I wanted to use a water type I've never used

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
(I’m still in the process of grinding, so levels will be going up.)

Cabbage, male, lv 52. My wonderful and reliable starter with the most predictable name. I’m hoping he can stall out the two Gyaradoses I have to fight...

Turkey Leg, female, lv 52. Despite being a C+ tier pokemon, she absolutely kicks ass. She’s going to demolish Agatha with shadow ball.

Oh Worm, female, lv 53. Falling off a bit now that we're late in the game, but she's my answer to Gary's Exeggcutor (who has killed a teammate before) with silver wind.

Bermuda, female, lv 52. As good of an attacker as she is a tank. I underestimated how much she was going to grow on me.

G.G. (it stands for Gang Gang), female, lv 54. Unfortunately, I can’t evolve her in to a Golem, but I have faith that she’ll pull through against the league.

Sushi, male, lv 52. Vaporeon is one of my favorite pokemon and I’m super glad I got to use him. Slays with surf and ice beam.

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
So current Black 2 randomiser. I'll just post screenshots of the squad to get my point across.

Tails the Vulpix
Toad the Shroomish
Romero the Braixen
Herbal the Venusaur
Colada the Ampharos
Coconut the Bibarel
F the Tyrunt
Lime the Mr(s). Mime
Parch the Machamp
Karl the Nidoking
Grape the Krokorok
Blueberry the Ducklett

Last edited:

Cloverhandreader

New Nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Steel
My current team on Let's Go Eevee, no deaths so far and just got out of Rock Tunnel

My starter Eve the female Eevee L30
Mimien the female Mr Mime L24
Kitsune the female Vulpix L24, just learned flamethrower so I'm going to buy a Fire Stone to evolve her next
Leviathan the female Gyarados L22
Diggs the male Diglett L24
Victoire the female Weepinbell L27

Mr Spaz

I caught the big– OH SHIT
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 6, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
"Your Majesty" is gender neutral. (he/him)
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying, Ghost
Nægling (Aegislash)
Rash, Lv 52
Stance Change
King's Shield, Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance

Winesap (Flapple)
Gluttony
Bold, Lv 52
Dragon Pulse, Leech Seed, Fly, Grav Apple

Tricks (Cinderace)
Serious, Lv 51
Blaze
Flame Charge, Double Kick, Pyro Ball, Bounce

Benedict (Togekiss)
Quiet, Lv 52
Hustle
Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Tri Attack, Dazzling Gleam

Mirage (Flygon)
Naughty, Lv 51
Levitate
Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Earthquake

BigMeatyClaw (Kingler)
Hasty, Lv 51
Shell Armor
Razor Shell, Hammer Arm, X-Scissor, Swords Dance

HawkAussie

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Just started on the second attempt in Pokemon Blue and have completed Pewter City Gym already

Bulby (Bulbasaur - Lv 14) - Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
Ratar (Rattata - Lv 5) - Tackle, Tail Whip
Nido (Nidoran Female Lv 9) - Growl, Tackle, Scratch
Birda (Pidgey - Lv 9) - Gust, Sand Attack
Why (Metapod - Lv 7) - Harden

Tsugumi Hazawa

Ordinary but Hardworking
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Haneoka High School (IRL: Makassar, Indonesia)
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
Character: She/Her, IRL: He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal
Uh. My Sacred Gold Idolocke run isn't very up to date and I cannot exactly list a typical everyday team, but I will try.
Note: This will contain spoilers for my Sacred Gold Idolocke including characters who are not even yet properly introduced in the story updates.
Casualities first.
Frederica M. (Glameow) (Lv 17)
You W. (Croconaw) (Lv 20 presumably)
Mayu S. (Shellder) (Lv 19 presumably)
Ako U. (Spiritomb) (Lv 34)

And here are the main cast focuses on:
Tsugumi H. (Jolteon) (Lv 35)
Ran M. (Growlithe) (Lv 36)
Sayo H. (Crobat) (Lv 35)

Kasumi T. (Staraptor) (Lv 38)
Honoka K. (Blaziken) (Lv 36)
CHU2 (Chiyu) (Mightyena) (Lv 36)

Yohane (Murkrow) (Lv 36)
LOCK (Rokka) (Nidoqueen) (Lv 35)
Eve W. (Heracross) (Lv 35)

And some other notable members, including (i do not include levels because it would be confusing for me to keep track of otherwise)
Nao K. (Beedrill), Riina T. (Geodude), Miku M. (Luxio), Hanamaru K. (Ivysaur) Chihaya K. (Gyarados), Chika T. (Poliwag), Hiromi S. (Ekans), Anzu F. (Slaking I think... if not yet enough level, would've been a Vigoroth), Moca A. (Slowking), Ren (Shiny Exeggcute), Ritsuko A. (Abra), Arisa I. (Grotle), Ruby K. (Sudowoodo), Mami F. (Minun), Ranko K. (Duskull), Mirei H. (Shiny Zangoose), Tomoe U. (Elekid), Rin H. (Meowth), Kaoru S. (Tentacool), Mizuki K. (Castform), Kaede T. (Wingull), Saaya Y. (Lapras), Rimi U. (Shuckle)

Cloverhandreader

New Nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Steel
Playing a WheelLocke on X and I'm just training up for Grant right now, I've had 2 deaths already:
  • Thoros the L29 Male Braixen (I know he's overlevelled)
  • Hoodwink the L21 Male Scrafty
  • Maisy the L24 Female Marill (Only just evolved)
  • Thumper the L22 Female Steelix
  • Alex the L18 Male Helioptile
  • Larry the L16 Male Beedrill

Abigail

Harmony Princess (ハーモニープリンセス Hāmonīpurinsesu)
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 10, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A girl with magical abilities, Abigail is willing to help her friends no matter the problem.
A possible team for my pony pals in MPQ (current levels in Kanto):

Luster Dawn (real human name in the Pokémon world is Angelica Sunshimmer): Kenekins the Feamle Fennekin (Lv. 21) (she's nearly overleveled haha), Kikiva the Transgender Flareon (Lv. 19) (hatched a male, after evolving to a female, 'kiva' was added to the name Ki), Sam the (eventual) G-Max Male Charmelon (Lv. 20) (Reason I put G-Max is because he's the son of the Galar Champ's Charizard)

Li'l Cheese (Even though her real name is Miller Cheesecake in the Pokémon world and it's otherwise Bittersweet Cheesecake, she prefers to let her human and Pokémon friends call her Milly. Either way, she otherwise likes to be called Li'l Cheese.): Anna the Female Togedemaru (Lv. 17), Kotone the Female Rowlet (Lv. 17), Bliss the Female Alolan Raichu (Lv. 18) (she evolved after touching the Sun and Thunder Stones at the exact same time), Tiny the Female Oddish (Lv. 18), Pachi the Female Pachirisu (Lv. 16), Hoppy the Female Skiploom (Lv. 19) (Remind me what level Hoppip evolves since I may have put in Skiploom a little early)

Galaxy Swirls (real human name in the Pokémon world is Melissa Sentry): I may not be sure about her team (I already know her befriended starter is Koppy, a shiny male Popplio who's at lv. 22), but her trusty assistant, Winka, will be a Lv. 23 Steenee with a Ursa coloring and her dragon abilities.

PurpleEyedGuma

21st Century Schizoid Mon
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 9, 2019
Pronouns
They / Them

Buff ♂ Lv. 17

Mr. Tim ♂ Lv. 8

Grievous ♂ Lv. 10

Starscream ♂ Lv. 10

Ezlo ♂ Lv. 11

Deaths: 0
PC: 0

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Everyone is at level 49 and I am going to do grinding before the next big checkpoint, to maybe 51.

Cecil the Gliscor
Male, Hasty, Flash fire
140/112/128/62/94/118

The longest lasting member of the squad, and definitely a badass. Defesive, fast, and does the job done really well. I had never used a Gliscor before, so far this is nice.

Curtis the Steelix
Male, Adamant, No guard
134/105/205/55/79/35

Now here we have the most recent member of the team. It was either this or a Simisage, and then I remembered I had a Dragonite with Surf to deal with ground mons. So far, he looks promising, and I'm hoping he does something really good for the team soon.

Layne the Dragonite
Male, Careful, Rain dish
157/138/103/100/119/96

Speaking of my Dragonite, here he is! He is also a relatively recent addition to the team and so far he has been pretty solid.

Adem the Typlosion
Male, Quiet, Sturdy
140/98/90/140/98/99

Has been very impressive ever since I added him to my team! hits really hard and has saved the team many times.

Roger the Gallade
Male, Brave, Immunity
141/167/84/85/133/87

I wish he was a little faster but he's also a solid team member. Does the required job pretty well and stuff.

PeteParker the Galvantula
Male, Calm, Hyper cutter
136/81/71/118/79/121

The one who has unfortunately had the most close calls, but he proves as solid Bug and Electric coverage and is also very fast too.

Last edited:

Twi

important wizard
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
Any! (but mainly they/them and he/him, if you need specifics)
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
The lads and lasses of my current Platinum run that just got to Solaceon:

Yang the Monferno, Male, Lv. 25
Blaze, Docile
Flame Wheel, Mach Punch, Rock Tomb, Taunt

This guy's real good, obviously. Fast, hits hard, dependable. What else do you want out of a Pokemon? Maybe he'll finally break my starter curse.

Sirius the Kadabra, Male, Lv. 25
Hasty, Synchronize
Grass Knot, Psybeam, Disable, Flash

It's Kadabra. It does Kadabra things, including being really fast, being really strong, and snapping like a twig in a light breeze. He's pretty good. Also, he's a contest winner! Smart boy.

Perseus the Luxio, Male, Lv. 25
Adamant, Rivalry
Bite, Leer, Charge, Spark

I really wish he didn't have Rivalry, especially when the alternative is Intimidate, and ESPECIALLY after my Staravia that did have Intimidate died. (Sorry, Ginger. You wouldn't have died if Night Slash didn't crit...) Anyway, yeah, Perseus. Adamant's pretty good for now, his Sparks hit really hard. He's nice.

Esther the Bibarel, Female, Lv. 26
Brave, Unaware
Hyper Fang, Thief, Cut, Rock Smash

For an early game rodent? Not too bad. Does decent damage, soaks up hits okay, and was very useful against both Roark and Fantina. A surprisingly solid team member.

Lazuli the Shellos, Female, Lv. 25
Serious, Storm Drain
Mud Bomb, Hidden Power, Rain Dance, Water Pulse

Still in early stages with this one, but she's pretty good so far. Real solid all around. I'm pretty sure her Hidden Power type is Ground, which is delightfully stupid, thanks game.

Druscilla the Crobat, Female, Lv. 26
Quirky, Inner Focus
Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Bite

Thank you, early game Soothe Bell! Crobat is real good, as everyone doubtlessly knows by know. This is like, the fifth or sixth Crobat I've used, by the by. I nearly hollered in elation when she outsped Fantina's Mismagius. (I know Crobat has higher base speed than Mismagius, but I was still worried.)

"Absolutely Certain"

without a doubt (MD)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
no pronouns
Pokémon Type
Steel, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Likes to make jokes. Whether or not this Pokemon's jokes are funny, the jokes are not funny.
i'm playing through Idyllica at the moment (my shinies-only renegae platinum storylocke that i started only to go on immediate hiatus because i realized i wanted to get further in the game)

i will be posting my team but ALSO i'll be doing a little doodle of some of them, this might be a nice way to force myself to design these goddamn gijinkas
(note: i rotate my team literally all the time, so this isn't representative of like. any sort of "final" party, in fact i'll probably have completely different pokemon the next time i come here)

also 1.) i'm not going to reveal their names because i want it to be a surprise. 2.) this information doesn't reflect, either wholly or at all, who the character will turn out to be in the storylocke 3.) i am very good at dictating what should be spoilers you shut your mouth

the majority of my team are at level 45, we were just training while looking for a new teammate (again, shinies-only) so the levels are a little... bloated on the party

i already have designs for the lopunny & vaporeon which slaps. but i don't quite have characters figured out for the rest so i'm not comfortable designing them yet. yeet

Altaria, m52
Sassy. Highly persistent. Natural Cure
Moonblast; Dragon Pulse; Roost; Brave Bird

Magnezone, 56
Rash. Strongly defiant. Sturdy
Flash Cannon; Shock Wave; Tri Attack; Thunderbolt

Vaporeon, f53
Naughty. Highly persistent. Water Absorb
Ice Beam; Aqua Ring; Extrasensory; Scald

Salamence, f57
Careful. Sturdy body. Intimidate
Fly; Dragon Rush; Zen Headbutt; Crunch

Lopunny, f45
Brave. Somewhat vain. Cute Charm
Return; Fake Out; Focus Punch; Bounce

Bellossom, f51
Sassy. Somewhat stubborn. Own Tempo
Petal Dance; Sludge Bomb; Moonlight; Giga Drain

i like having healing moves because i have a tendency to buy a lot of healing items but blow through them anyways. lol. i also try to play towards the pokemon's strengths in terms of stats, though i kinda prefer fighting moves unless the pokemon has particularly good synergy w/other mons LOL

we're on the way to celestic town at the moment—we finished up gym 5 (crasher wake) and i'm pretty sure we're on our way to a cyrus battle. at least that's what i remember from vanilla platinum. i'm not playing blind in the way that i'm not allowed to have information, but i'm going in completely blind because i don't know what's going to happen at this point and i don't have the attention span to watch playthroughs. please suggest to me cool renegade platinum playthroughs

it took fucking forever to get this goddamn drifblim and i gave up the hunt... i didn't even get the drifblim... i ended at a chain of 260 because i just got sick of it. for the love of fuck please help me. also hunting drifblim kinda determines why my lopunny is level 45 like the rest of my box. part of my battle strategy is being overleveled but not CRAZY overleveled so please don't judge me i don't have rules against it.

just so you know, i didn't catch the shinx either

HEY. WHY DOES SALAMENCE LEARN HYDRO PUMP. anyways she learns a lot of strong moves which is a bit surprising

i am now switching out the party. i'll have to keep the lopunny tho

currently my deaths are 7, my current box is 25, hopefully 26 soon, and i cannot be killed. thank you. bye

OmegaAlphaDelta123

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 24, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
They
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fighting
Badges: 1
Deaths: 0

Malfoy the male Servine, Lv 17
Quiet Nature, Overgrow
- Tackle
- Growth
-
Vine Whip
- Leaf Tornado

Hash the male Patrat, Lv 16
Careful Nature, Keen Eye
- Cut
- Work Up
-
Crunch
- Sand-Attack

Blake the female Purrloin, Lv 16
Naive Nature, Limber
- Scratch
- Growl
- Thief
- Sand-Attack

Dreemurr the male Munna, Lv 16
Careful Nature, Forewarn
- Psybeam
- Imprison
- Lucky Chant
- Yawn

Nora the female Blitzle, Lv 16
Hasty Nature, Motor Drive
- Quick Attack
- Shock Wave
- Charge
- Thunder Wave

Roxie the female Roggenrola, Lv 16
Docile Nature, Sturdy
- Rock Blast
- Harden
- Headbutt
- Sand-Attack

My current Black Nuzlocke Team, not much to say about them now except that they're good, reliable mons. Highlights right now include Blake sweeping Chili's team with Sand Attack (I could have used Panpour, but I wanted to challenge myself in the battle and I got Dreemurr instead) and Dreemurr trolling an opposing Munna by using Imprison and forcing it to Struggle itself to death. I'll talk about them more later if they get to the Hall of Fame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)