• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Sinnoh Teen Mon Blank: A Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke Comic (New Page 7/18!)

Thread Description
A nuzlocke comic about a girl without a soul.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
You came back! And with such good kids, I'm gonna cry. That piplup, plopping onto the ground, what a perfect bean. And I will defend Mr Turtle and his name to the end of time what a good turt.

cyndakip

there goes my luck
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Part Cyndaquil, part Mudkip, entirely tired.
Always happy to see more of this! One week is a pretty rough deadline, but I'm sure they're up to the task.

Really enjoyed the sketchdump as well! “I don't know what that means, but I've been thinking” and “You are a wanted criminal in three regions” killed me, haha. And Hikari’s outfits are really lovely!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
THere is one thing i love and it is affectionately refering to children as brats, for brats they are and love them we do. Especially Jun and his unceasing enthusiasm. This comic is a blessing on each and every panel.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love Jun. His character is a perfect blend of endearing overenthusiastic yelling and genuine good boy. I love love love this goofy lad and I want nothing but happiness for him. He makes a perfect foil for our quiet protagonist (who has a very interesting premise, I like how personal Hikari's connection seems to be with Merspirit, and I'm intrigued to learn more about that.) The art style in this comic is so pretty! I love how soft and warm the colors are, and how expressive the characters expressions are, especially on the Pokemon. Excalibur is a pure boy and deserves all of the head pats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)