• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Thread Description
Updates Fridays!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Ooh a big splash page. Off they go! To Adventure! Adventure in hiatus land :') Good luck on that buffer building!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I always love the big "let's take our first step onto the route together" moment from black/white, and I'm glad it got a whole page dedicated to it! Good luck on building up a buffer!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
You're an admirably hard worker, Wheeler, so it's a shame to see you get dragged down by your partner. But we love your work and are willing to be patient while you get things sorted out on the back end. Hang in there, we all support you. ❤

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
To elaborate, the first 12 pages of Chapter 2 were BASICALLY complete, but all of them need to be double checked for errors still, so while 12 pages were TECHNICALLY complete, 0 were ready to go up. So by saying we got nothing done I was admittedly overreacting. It had only really been about a week that we had actively trying to get this done, and between him misinterpreting stuff, me being busy and booth of us often forgetting to bring it up when we were both available, so when I couldn't get a hold of him to ask about postponing it i kinda panicked :'3

But everything is all sorted! All the pages heve been checked for mistakes, and we'll be ready to start back up next week, with our new upload schedule, every other Saturday!~

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yee!
Things are good everyone!
Also wanted to toss in this just in case: I live in a place that has shaky at best internet stability. If a particularly hard wind or a storm, be it even a basic rain storm, my internet (if not power) will go out for extended periods of time. Usually its back in a few hours, but sometimes it's dead for a day up to a week (though that almost never happens). This is why we try and keep a larger than usual buffer to combat this internet issue I have. But sometimes if it's storming, I might keep net but its very unstable, which happened in this particular case. I had internet, It just couldn't handle downloading the files so I could do the fixes that they needed. And then the net cut out in the middle of correspondence causing some major stress on both our ends.

As Lyra said though, we have things sorted, fixes have been made and chapter 2 will start next week: May 30th! Have a great week everyone!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ooh a big splash page. Off they go! To Adventure! Adventure in hiatus land :') Good luck on that buffer building!
Thanks! Got a good buffer going and ready and time to start chapter 2! Thanks for sticking around!

I always love the big "let's take our first step onto the route together" moment from black/white, and I'm glad it got a whole page dedicated to it! Good luck on building up a buffer!
Thanks! We loved it too, its just so heart warming and fun!

Aaaaand we're back! Sorry things got postponed by a week but
Time for the next leg of our journey :3

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
... pfff, that's kind of what Kukui did in Alola, isn't it XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
This is extr funny to me since you're shoved out into an adventure in B/W by your mom whether you wanted to go or not lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)