• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Thread Description
Updates Fridays!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Cheren will be updating the professor, but what if Cheren's notes get lost..? :0

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
I appreciate that in every unova comic every time, the snivy curls around the neck like a boa. It's just always good and pure and I love it. A shame Cheren is gesturing to nothing and no one, invisible professors are a pain this time of year
It's illegal not to do the snek scarf, it's too pure not to include~
Cheren will be updating the professor, but what if Cheren's notes get lost..? :0
Well I can tell u what's not happening, Bianca or Astrid having notes to make up for it U: (Well, maybe Bianca, but def not Astrid)

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I appreciate that in every unova comic every time, the snivy curls around the neck like a boa. It's just always good and pure and I love it. A shame Cheren is gesturing to nothing and no one, invisible professors are a pain this time of year
Gotta keep that tradition alive! If it isn't broke, don't fix it and such! Plus its damn cute ;u;
God yeah, Professor Juniper needs to get nerfed, too OP.
I think we should be more concerned about Professor Juniper getting lost. She somehow misplaced herself on that bottom panel uwu

In which something happens on this page.
I'm just too exhausted to remember xAx

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Astrid, you've already scheduled your gym battle??? But Dash isn't even caught up to you guys!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Astrid, you've already scheduled your gym battle??? But Dash isn't even caught up to you guys!
Actually, if u remember from back on page 2 (I think) They said they're meeting up in Castelia!~ So the first 2 gyms are gonna bee while they apart~ ;3c
practicing speedrunning techniques, i see
Clipping through the floor to skip the first 2 rival battles U:

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
IDK if this is ever brought up, but because of the way the gyms are laid out, and travel time (cause Dash will have to travel by boat to even get to Castelia) Going over land takes a lot longer than by boat. So they actually have to leave earlier to get their other gym badges and time getting to Castelia right with Dash getting there. Fun stuff :P

practicing speedrunning techniques, i see
Now they just need to find a shield to skip across the land at high speeds. uwu

New page is early!
IDK if I'll be home in time tomorrow, but hope yall enjoy the page!

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
"...Just as long as Drayno isn't involved in the leauge anymore, they were a bit of a prick"

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Speaking of "soft and huggable," seeing all the starters curled up with/in the trainers' arms gets across how soft and huggable they are! ^^

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
"...Just as long as Drayno isn't involved in the leauge anymore, they were a bit of a prick"
You never know!
Speaking of "soft and huggable," seeing all the starters curled up with/in the trainers' arms gets across how soft and huggable they are! ^^
God yeah ;u; I too wish I had a cut snuggly pokemon to keep me warm and cuddled ;;

In which Bianca has a new toy!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Is that... *squint* a Pokewalker?
Sorta! I mean, the design was definitely based on the pokewalker and it kinda does the same thing if you stretch your imagination and dont include the pokemon in it per say!

In which Bianca shows off her new toy!
I like to call it the D-Bag (fullname, The Devon Digital backpack), but that sounds...bad. So the EZ-Bag it is!
Also Pokey being cute uwu

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Must... protecc... Tepig...

QuietGuardian

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
This is a cute comic! Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Must... protecc... Tepig...
Pokeymust be protected at all costs uwu
Pokey for best pokemonof BTAI <3
This is a cute comic! Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it so far and hopefully it continues to be cute!

Some news!
Next week is the last page of chapter 1!

That being said, some news is in order.
After next week, we will be taking a month hiatus to build up our buffer again.
Things have been rough on finishing chapter 2
mostly because chpater 3 of Hypoxia is taking longer than I thought to complete.
After we return around early May (15th?) we will be switching to updates every other week.
This is to help us work on our other comics and still have plenty of buffer for this one!
Once we get ahead in buffers for here and/ or other comics, we might potentially increase post frequency here.
Without further ado, new page!

Last edited:

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Party: *rolls a nat 1*

Pokey is a cruel DM.

In all seriousness, the first step is a great way to end the first chapter. <3 Good luck on your backlog!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
They all tripped
They all went on a trip~ ;3c
Party: *rolls a nat 1*

Pokey is a cruel DM.

In all seriousness, the first step is a great way to end the first chapter. <3 Good luck on your backlog!
I can't believe rocks feel from a cliff in this completely open plain and murdered our protagonists U: The true story of this comic is Dash trying to resurrect his fallen friends U:

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Jack is having some technical difficulties so I'll psot the page this week!~ (knew I shoulda just waited to reply to comments and do this when I got home from work)

So the adventure begins! Ending off Chapter 1! As Jack said last week, BTAI will be taking a break for about a month, and we'll be starting back up on May 15! Hope you've been enjoying it so far, and hope to see you all then!~

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Thanks so much Lyra for posting the page aaa ;u; Damn host site ;u;
but yes!
We will be on hiatus until May 15th!Mostly to rebuild our buffer cause I heavily focused on Hypoxia and doing nothing else really these last few months lol
Thanks so much for reading chapter 1 everyone and hope you stick around for chapter 2!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)