• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Thread Description
Updates Fridays!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Hydrate or die-drate, kiddos! *remembers difficult ruleset* pls dont diedrate kiddos

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Pokemon are people too, Bianca! D:< You tell her, Cheren, with that glare.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
I see, Bianca here is gonna be the poster child for what Plasma hates in trainers. But really, the greater crime than pokemon vs personhood is that Bianca is the sort of pedant who feels a need to correct other people's word choice while they're talking. Unforgivable.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Yeah! Don't be mean Bianca!
That's Racist, Bianca
Yeah! Someone should come set her straight! (Cue Team Plasma)
I see, Bianca here is gonna be the poster child for what Plasma hates in trainers. But really, the greater crime than pokemon vs personhood is that Bianca is the sort of pedant who feels a need to correct other people's word choice while they're talking. Unforgivable.
(Maybe Bianca having her Munna stolen will be a little more deserved this time)

And lol, unforgivable indeed~

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
YEAH! GOD, BIANCA!
That's Racist, Bianca
👏
SJKGHSGKHSKLG

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Yay for meeting Pokemon! I wonder, with four characters, is someone will get a Pokemon that is not a standard Unova starter..?

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Yay for meeting Pokemon! I wonder, with four characters, is someone will get a Pokemon that is not a standard Unova starter..?
Starter meeting hype!!! And maybe, or maybe we just like one of the starters enough to have 2 of em~ ...which, would be Oshawott, no matter what I picked U:

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
You shall see~

Time to meet the starters!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Double Oshawott joyness!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Cute touches on each of the starters to make them distinctive. The splotches on tepig, the pink highlights on snivy, and I looove what youv'e done to oshawotts. Big poofy tails are just the very best.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Aw ye, the gang is all here<3 Can't wait to see things going forward, there's already a pretty good sense of characterization with the usual suspects of BW runs, so I'm pretty curious to see where that goes . w.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
>Prim, Pokey, Ralis
One of these names is not like the others~ One of these names is not quite the same~ Well, considering, you're a PC, Astrid, you can get the one without the P name! :0 In all seriousness, though, I'm in love with pink on Snivy. Such a great color combination!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Double Oshawott joyness!
Double best starter~
aww, it's so cute how well they match with each other!!
They were meant to be each other~
Cute touches on each of the starters to make them distinctive. The splotches on tepig, the pink highlights on snivy, and I looove what youv'e done to oshawotts. Big poofy tails are just the very best.
Thanks~ And poofy tails are the best~ (Altho lord help me if either of them get any tail based attacks)
Aw ye, the gang is all here<3 Can't wait to see things going forward, there's already a pretty good sense of characterization with the usual suspects of BW runs, so I'm pretty curious to see where that goes . w.
Thanks!~ We in for a real adventure now that everyone's all together~ >:3c
>Prim, Pokey, Ralis
One of these names is not like the others~ One of these names is not quite the same~ Well, considering, you're a PC, Astrid, you can get the one without the P name! :0 In all seriousness, though, I'm in love with pink on Snivy. Such a great color combination!
(Lol the P names was just a coincidence) And thanks!~ It's cause I'm biased towards pink U:

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Double Oshawott joyness!
Yessssss! Can't go wrong with more than one Oshawott!
aww, it's so cute how well they match with each other!!
I agree 100%! It was pretty cool! Maybe we could do a world building/lore page regarding how the starter assignment process goes? @pkmnMasterWheeler what do you think?
Thank you so much, kadew! The hardest, of course, was distinguishing Ralis and Spindle from each other, It becomes a lot more noticeable once they evolve, but hopefully they are distinct enough!
It seems likes attract as much as opposites.
Yup! Though this is just some nice introductions, not super into personalities yet. Like meeting anyone new, you kinda put on a different mask than you do with friends you've known for a while!
Thanks! Of course, We like to think we kept true to their characters in canon, but with our own flare to make them a bit more distinct from other BW runs! hopefully we did was well as we think we did!
>Prim, Pokey, Ralis
That's actually pretty funny! I never really realized that til you pointed it out! Completely unintentional! And thank you Prim is such a cool mon. So cannot wait to get into her and her arc!

Juniper totally had a call to make and just yeeted out of the scene.
It wasn't that we forgot to draw her. Would we ever do that?

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
I appreciate that in every unova comic every time, the snivy curls around the neck like a boa. It's just always good and pure and I love it. A shame Cheren is gesturing to nothing and no one, invisible professors are a pain this time of year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)