• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Written Log Sinnoh Mixed Media General Mon Benji's Lucky Platinum

Thread Description
A child romping through Sinnoh. Nothing strange is going on.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Hello! I’ve been lurking on these forums for a while, and have become more active now that we’ve moved onto the new forum. I recently posted a thread for my ongoing Nuzlocke Comic, but I decided that I wanted to do something new! And, because I recently picked up my Platinum Nuzlocke again, I decided to do a log run of it. Well... it’s sort of a log run. That’s the category it fits most closely, I think. Exactly why will become more clear as we move along.

Without further ado...

Part 1: You are here!

I had a nightmare today.

I’m in a new place now. Flapper called it ‘Sinnoh’, wherever that is. She’s my Piplup. She’s wearing a silly hat.

An old man gave me a pokedex and Pokéballs. He didn’t seem to realize that we’ve never met before.

Flapper caught three new friends while I was out.

Sarah is a Bidoof. She’s silly but she isn’t very strong. Her only aspiration in life is to learn Rock Smash. Flapper told me that’s good, for a Bidoof.

Hoshi is a Starly. Her name sounds familiar, but I don’t know why. She doesn’t think she’s very strong, but she is much more powerful than Sarah and Taylor.

Taylor is a Shinx. He’s rude and funny and wants to learn an electric type move. He’s jealous of everyone else because they all have whatever a ‘stab’ move is, and he doesn’t.

That’s what Flapper told me, anyway.

Today I followed Flapper around and made new friends.

A man in Jubilife gave me an Old Rod, so I visited Twinleaf Town for the first time. I guess I have a house there. It’s empty.

I caught a Magikarp there. Susan doesn’t talk very much and doesn’t like to battle. She’s funny, though, and gets along well with Sarah. They’re close friends now.

I went back to Jubilife. A man gave me a watch and I headed north.

Jessica was a Wurmple at first, but then she evolved into a big Dustox. She doesn’t talk much and is a little scary now. But Flapper trusts her and I trust Flapper, so I’m sure she’s fine.

Flapper found Brush in a cave. He followed us for a little while before going to his ball. Flapper says he comes out at night, but I haven’t seen him.

Someone battled me today.

Jessica battled his Starly, who didn’t attack. Then Hoshi fought his Chimchar. The boy is impatient in every aspect of his life except for the battles. None of his Pokemon tried to damage mine.

Nick joined us after that battle. He likes to sleep in his ball. I think that he is good friends with Brush, or at least he would be. Maybe he’ll leave the ball soon.

Donald is silly. He’s a psyduck and he likes Flapper. Flapper is not in his league though.

Ruby is a Ponyta and is very friendly with everyone else on the team. I like her, too. She lets me ride on her back. She reminds me of the Ponyta I saw at a ranch once. I don’t remember where.

Taylor learned how to use electricity, and then we visited the gym. Roark wasn’t there, so I went to fetch him from the mines. Flapper battled a lot of Pokemon there, and then she evolved.

Flapper said that she’s a Prinplup now. I’ve never seen one before. She has sharp claws on her flippers and a sharper beak.

I wanted to find a friend very quickly in the Oreburgh Mine, but the rock types were too scared of Flapper. Then we found one that was different.

Taylor thinks Zircon is shiny. I guess that means he’s rare. He is small and weak, but it will not be long before he becomes as strong as the other Geodude in the mine. I decided to bring him with us.

I found Roark and then we battled him in the gym. Flapper did all the work, because Rock types are afraid of bubbles. Hoshi, Taylor, Ruby, and Zircon cheered her on. Everyone else is in the box now.

These parts are going to be covering a lot of ground! Part of the nature of a rather simplistic narrative style. I’ve had a lot of fun developing and writing this story, so I really hope that it’s fun to read!

You begin to see why I decided on the name Lucky Platinum, huh? Believe it or not, this isn’t the most unlikely thing that happens this run.

Here, have some fun facts:

-I cannot draw anything without construction lines, even if I’m trying really, really hard. The character drawings are sketched traditionally before being doodled over digitally.

-Some of the colors look a little wonky because Benji is coloring everything using his 24 set of Crayola colored pencils! I think I’m going to darken the linework after this part, though. Darn Sinnoh Pokemon and an abundance of gray.

-In later parts, I’ll probably be using this to clarify things that happened in the run (this is just a log run with a small narrative running through it, but it’s a small narrative that I’ve spent a lot of time on), but this one happened about exactly how Benji says here.

-The reason that Donald doesn’t appear to have arms is because my first Pokemon game was Pearl. In Pearl, Psyduck’s arms are sprited in a way that made my childish mind think they were ears. Therefore.

Last edited:

Elfin Song

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
Gooooood, every bit of this is just adorable. Like, first off, that art. I love that crayon-style, almost jagged, kid-like style. It's just ridiculously cute—not to mention it adds a sort of cute, warm-and-fuzzy feel to the run. Which is a Nuzlocke run. Of one of the hardest games to Nuzlocke.

And the narrator is just as warm and adorable. Like, I love seeing the world through this kid's eyes. I mean, first off, I love how each of the team's quirks are just sort of distilled down to simple explanations—like, even the strangest or most noteworthy bits, such as Taylor's aggression or Zircon's shininess, are kinda just glossed over by the kid's naïveté. Not that that's a bad thing, of course, because it's very clear that Benji just doesn't know much about the world, which just makes sense. But it does make me wonder how he'll handle things like inevitable character death down the road, as the plot of Platinum picks up, especially since we're so entrenched in his mind thanks to the way this story is told. Ngl, it should be interesting to watch...

Tl;dr, Benji is a fun character, the art is adorable, and I would definitely be down for more if there's more.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Arghhhh it’s been so long I’m so sorry! Between school, Sunlocke, and a variety of other things, this has unfortunately been pushed to the side. That ends now, though! My plan is to pull another update in the first week of November, when Inktober is over. In the meantime, my other run updates... regularly???? What???? Anyways I worked really hard on this update, and I hope that it delivers on everything!

@Minty Electronica : Thank you so much for your comment! I’m really happy that the art and commentary are bouncing off of each other well, because this has just been one enormous experiment for me. That I thought I would be finished with a lot sooner, whoops!

There were strange men in spacesuits today. Hoshi took care of them. Professor Rowan was there.

Jessica can whip up wind with her wings now. She is even scarier than before.

Taylor is much larger now. He has evolved. Sometimes he gives off shocks, but I don’t think he means to. Flapper and Hoshi don’t want to go near him until he gets that under control.

It doesn’t bother me.

Zircon and Ruby get along very well. They both learned new moves today, and are very strong now. Ruby is still fun to ride. Zircon is still sparkly.

Hoshi evolved! Her eyes are a little scary now, but she is still very kind to everyone else. Especially Flapper.

We played in the flowers of Floraroma.

A little girl is crying. She can’t find her dad. I tried to help. I couldn’t find him either.

I think he is stuck in the Valley Windworks.

There were odd people in spacesuits at the Valley Windworks. A mean lady was leading them. She was being mean to a nice man.

We helped him.

Foreshadowing is just my absolute favorite thing. I love it.

I’m not sure if it’s possible to figure out what’s going on quite yet... it might be..? It’s hard when you have everything planned out, because it makes it tough to know when you’re laying on the foreshadowing and such a bit too thick.

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
What a unique way to log your run! I love this idea because it's so simple, but it's super interesting at the same time. It's quick and easy to read, and the artwork is really adorable. Honestly I'm so impressed by how curious you've made me in so few words about Benji and where he came from. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one!

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
I’ve been stalking this for a while, and yeah, it’s pretty good! Keep it up!

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
@Spectacles : Thank you! I’m really happy that you’re intrigued- this run was intended to be as simple as possible, but of course I added a bunch of extra mystery. As I do.

@PageEmperor : Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

Today I made more friends.

Gooey and Bouee are friends with each other! Gooey is a Shellos and Bouee is a Buizel. They are in the box for now, because I have a lot of other friends to spend time with.

I also met Bud. He is not very happy but he joined us anyways. He likes to sit on my shoulder, and I think that he’s scared of Hoshi and Ruby. He shouldn’t be! They are both very sweet. I wanted Bud to like me, so Jessica went to the box.

A nice lady kept my friends healthy while we were in Eterna Forest. There are spooky ghosts at night, according to Flapper. I have not seen any.

We are still in Eterna Forest. I like it here.

The longer we stay, the stranger the forest feels. Something is missing.

Everyone is very strong now.

There is a strange house at the end of the woods. Weird sounds come from it. The nice lady didn’t want to explore with me. Flapper didn’t want to explore either, so we didn’t.

We left the forest today. Eterna City is big. There is a lot to do.

I made more friends today when I visited the big mountain.

Callum is a Meditite and doesn’t want to fight unless he gets something called ‘EV training’. He will not change his mind.

Mirror is a Bronzor and not a mirror. They do not want to explain why.

Today Ruby fought Gardenia. Hoshi helped with all of the other trainers, but Ruby defeated every one of Gardenia's Pokemon friends. She is very good at fighting.

The spacesuit men are here.

The spacesuit people are not at all nice. They stole a nice man and hurt my friends. All of my friends are okay now, and the nice man gave me a Bike.

I am going to ride it now.

Writing this update was relatively painless! It took a while, of course, but I still got it done about when I said that I would. And the next part is... less ambitious than this one was. It’ll be fun!
Oh, and in game, this Skuntank was an absolute nightmare. The only Pokemon of mine that had more than half their health by the end was Bud, and that was only because he didn’t fight at all. It was... a struggle.

Tune in next time, which may or may not be this month! It’ll be a fun surprise.

mint0h

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Hoshi!! What a lovely name for a Starly/Staravia!

Don’t forget to give the Soothe Bell to Bud, it’ll help a bit.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
I said I’d get something out before the end of November, didn’t I??

@mint0h : Thanks! Hoshi is such a good bird, I love her. I did put the Soothe Bell on Bud, but all of this gameplay was actually completed about two years ago when I was recovering from... something or another.

I like riding my bike. It is fast, like Ruby. I ran with her today.

There are lots of caves underneath the big bike road. I explored one of them and made a new friend.

Ralph is a Gible. He is very small and not very strong. Flapper says that he is a baby. I think I will let him play with Jessica for now. Hopefully he does not find her scary.

I tried to make a new friend today, but they did not want to be friends. Two other friends came instead.

Felix is an Eevee. He is very smart, but does not want to fight anyone. Maybe that makes him smarter than everyone else, too.

Dede is a very friendly Kriketune. She likes to play music. I hope that my other friends will like her.

This is a large city, but nobody wants to talk to me. I say hello but they just walk past me. At least Flapper and Zircon and Ruby and Hoshi and Taylor and Bud (Sometimes) like to talk to me.

Even if I do not remember what we talked about.

Taylor is worried. He says he wants to be stronger before the gym. I helped him train.

Nothing has changed.

Something is wrong.

I do not know what is wrong.

Taylor has been training for a long time. Now it is worth it.

Taylor is very big now! He is strong and fast and mean to people who do not like me. He says that he now wants to fight the gym, and so we did. Fantina did not stand a chance. Ruby was even able to help!

I met a ghost today.

Margaret is very, very old. She is also strange, but I think it is because she is old. She is scared of Taylor because she thinks he is big and scary, and will not change her mind. Maybe she will make friends in the box.

I made two new friends.

They want to eat and have fun in the box. Maybe they will go exploring with us sometime. We are moving on now. I wonder what we will find next.

Fantina terrified me, so I may have done a little more grinding than necessary. It’s fine, I actually really enjoy grinding if it’s not actively frustrating (i.e. none of the Pokemon give good exp/ the ‘mon that I’m training can’t solo fights). It’s rather therapeutic.

This update honestly feels kinda fillerish, but trust me, the next update is not. Hooooo boy, the next update.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
the style of this run is so cute!! i'm very 👀 at the underlying narrative, but also worried... i just want benji and the team to be okay!!

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
@Trollkitten : aha, yes, I do love me some foreshadowing

@violentlydefending : I’m really glad you’re enjoying it! This plot is a lot of fun to write, since I get to use writing skills I don’t use often otherwise.

Guess who thought there was a lot of work to finish on this and it ended up being one and a half images??? That’s right, it was me! Enjoy a December update. Next year, I’m gonna aim for once every 2-3 weeks.

We are in a new city. It is big, and loud, and there are many Pokemon here. I hope that I can make some new friends. I have a lot already, but I want more.
There is a place to play fun games here. Flapper played with me.

Bud enjoys playing the games too. Today he evolved.

Bud is now happy all the time. He is always smiling and laughing. I think we are finally friends now.

I made a new friend in the new city today.

Jeff is a Rhyhorn, and he is not very interesting. I can ride on his back, but I prefer Ruby.

Bud is missing. I cannot find him. Where did he go?

Flapper said that Bud is gone. It makes me very sad.
Why didn’t he say goodbye?

Ralph decided to come along with us. I am happy that he is here, but I still want to find Bud. Maybe he left because we weren’t really friends...

Ralph evolved today.

He is the same, only taller. He is also strong now. I am happy for him.

There is a lake by the city. We went there, and I made a new friend.

Tabitha is small, spunky, and strong. Ruby decided to leave the team so Tabitha can join. Ruby is now happy in the box, and she even promised to give me rides! I cannot ride on Tabitha’s back, but she is still fun to travel with.

It did not take very long for Tabitha to evolve.

She is even stronger than before. She is also not the only one who evolved today.

Flapper is so big and strong! Nothing can hurt her anymore. Sometimes she lets me ride on her back, and she likes to give me hugs. Flapper says that she wants to protect everyone else on the team, too. I believe in her.

A man has been letting us train on his Pokemon. He doesn’t say much, but everyone is getting very strong. Zircon and Ralph both know much stronger attacks now, and they are eager to test their skills. Hoshi is frustrated, though. She still hasn’t evolved.

Hoshi finally evolved today!

Flapper is the only Pokemon on my team that isn’t at least a little scared of Hoshi now. Even though she is sweet, she is so strong that everyone shies away from her. I think she likes being feared, just a little bit. Now she really wants to fight in a gym battle.

We beat the fighting type gym today. Hoshi and Ralph barely even had to try before we got the badge. I am happy that the training we did paid off.

Flapper says that we have a lot of dough. Whatever that means.

Why, yes, that IS how I’m going to end this part.
This was a long update to write, and it had a lot of art, and we’ve officially hit a point in Benji’s art that it’s kinda hard to draw (actual lineart now! Go him!). And... yeah, Bud ended up dying shortly after evolution- my notes claim it was from a misclick, which means I did something riskier than I should have. Whoops.

I’m excited for the next few parts, and I’m actually clipping through the story at a pretty fast rate! That’s fun. Anyways, see you next year, when I will continue to neglect my Sunlocke buffer to write this.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
AWW BUD NOO
benji being sad about not saying goodbye, too... :'(

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Ohhh this story is really cool, I love this mystery that grows more and more scary told from an adorable lil kid's perspective. He's just trying to have a good time, but he knows something is wrong, and I just feel for him, you know D:
"Bud is missing" (;﹏;)

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
I’m back! It hasn’t been a month, I’m on schedule! And although I frankly have no idea what category this best fits into (log run?? I think???), a friendly reminder that extravaganza nominating is now underway! With that said,

@PurpleEyedGuma : RIP the deathless dream,,, Bud was a good lad.

@violentlydefending : Benji’s reaction was one of the most heartwrenching things I’ve ever written, and I’m not quite sure why.

@Krisantyne : Thank you! This story has been building for a while, and I’m excited to show off its conclusion someday...

Hoshi is a boy. I didn’t realize.

Hoshi is big and strong now, so he can fly us anywhere! Almost. The sky is big and dark and scary... today Hoshi flew us to find some new friends. We only found one.

Didi is silly! She has almost the same name as Dede, but not quite. I think they’re going to be good friends in the box.
I talked to Ruby today, too. She says that the box is getting crowded. I hope that I’ll get to be friends with all of them someday! For now, I just want to focus on the friends I battle with.

We made it to a new city today! It is marshy, and there are a lot of Pokemon around. I befriended a few of them.

Drake is so fast that I almost didn’t catch him. He talks fast.

I do not know why Swampina is named Swampina, because she lives in a marsh. She got mad when I asked about it, too. I should keep my weird questions to myself.

Haden is a Skorupi, and I think he was already friends with Swampina. I’m not sure, though.

There are more places to make friends around Pastoria City.

Envy is a Kirlia, and he has a strange name. I didn’t ask about it, though! I’m learning.

Tony is small and weak, but he is also not very nice. Maybe I should talk to him about it later.
Tayor is really strong, and he wants to fight the water gym. We’re going to do that tomorrow.

Taylor beat the gym, but Hoshi had to help him with a Pokemon that ignored all of his attacks. Taylor is frustrated by it, and it makes me sad. Taylor is a good friend and a good battler! He shouldn’t be upset that he can’t beat everyone.

To get stronger, Tabitha is going to help us find something called a Lucky Egg.

Everyone got sick, but Flapper says it’s okay. I hope she’s right. The Nurse who said my friends were sick was very strange about it. I wonder why.

Tabitha found us a Lucky Egg! Now we’re going to a new town.

This one has a lot going on, so I’m going to try and break some stuff down.
Firstly, more reasons that it’s called Lucky Platinum! Yep, I stole a Lucky Egg after twoish days of searching, and my team did catch Pokérus in the process. I’m far luckier than I probably should be.
Oh also Benji says trans rights! I realized that Hoshi felt like a boy, and, well, now he’s out! I’m proud of him.
Besides that... unsure how to feel about the last bit. I absolutely adore the art- something about it just works really really well for me- but I’m very curious to see how you guys react to it! It broke a rule that I’ve been quietly following for the entirety of this run.
Oh, and on that note, a few minor changes have happened to Part 1 to make things make more sense. Don’t worry about it, it’s fine.

PurpleEyedGuma

21st Century Schizoid Mon
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 9, 2019
Pronouns
They / Them
What's this? A comic? Looking forward to more of these interludes.

I still love Benji's descriptions of stuff. They prove that you can make more with less.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
a tiny mean pichu? sign me up for that!
intrigued by this little comic inclusion 👀 is that a giratina wing i spot?

Master Bryss

zd zd
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Their body is made of an intricate and interconnected weave of their own puns.
I've been in the background this whole time.

Every other line is a punch.

Do I know why Swampina is named Swampina?

The art evolution feels like natural progress, it's super well-executed.

Punch.

I really hope Cyrus doesn't plan to make himself an eldritch horrorterror or anything...

This run reads like a Versil comment of old, and I cannot mean that as higher praise.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It feels like it’s been a while, but I’m back! I’d hoped to get more Lucky Platinum done while Sunlocke was on break, but... ah well! I managed this part, and I’m happy.
First things first, thank you all for reading this far, and for the Extravaganza nominations! Lucky Platinum got lucky enough (heh) to be nominated for Best Written Log, and I’m super excited! You can go vote over here: https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/extravaganza-2019-—-voting-thread.19185/
Second things second... things are about to get weird. Apologies in advance.

@PurpleEyedGuma : I hope you like comic interludes, because... well. Writing Benji is a lot of fun! It’s a tad tricky, to be honest.

@violentlydefending : it might be...................... platinum is weird like that.

@Master Bryss : Thank you for reading!
That was absolutely the intention of this log, which means that I did my job.
I named Swampina two years ago, so I don’t remember... but you probably do.
Thank you! It’s been the biggest struggle of this run by far- way harder than I thought it would be. Totally worth it, of course.
yeah...
Listen, I don’t make the rules, I just do what the characters tell me to.
Thank you! That really means a lot to me!

Flapper is big enough that she can carry me on her back now! We explored all over today. She is very fast and strong in the water, but she cannot wear her hat or it might get wet. There is apparently a new city across the waves, but we did not find it. Instead, we found a lot of new friends!

Blaze was outside of a big fire building. I think that he liked the warmth, but the box is warm, too! He will be happy there.

Wayne is silly because he has two heads! The one in the back doesn’t really talk, but Wayne seems to think it does. Maybe he’s the only one who can hear it?

I don’t get Mr. Hill. He is a little creepy. At least he’s quiet.

We spent a long time exploring, and finally found a new city. Ralph was so happy that he evolved!

Ralph is super big now! He’s also very fast, but not as fast as Hoshi. They tried to race, but Ralph lost by a lot. He is faster than Flapper, though.
Zircon also evolved today!

He said it was ‘a long time coming’, whatever that means. He has more arms now, so he’s even better at giving hugs. Maybe he’ll evolve again soon!

Everybody wants to be as strong as Ralph, so Flapper carried us to an island to train. A nice man helped us, and taught Zircon how to shove big things. He didn’t say very much, but he made sure my friends were healthy. When we were done, he even gave me an Egg! I put it in the box to wait for it to hatch.
There’s another egg in the box, too. I don’t know when it got there.

Tabitha wanted to fight the next gym, so we did. It was a Steel gym, and Tabitha is good at making big Flamethrowers, so it was easy. Flapper even got to help some!

I don’t know where the next gym is. Flapper doesn’t know, either.

There was a big explosion today.

Hoshi thinks there is a third lake in trouble. We are going to find it now.

Haha, I organize my notes by how I plan to split up gameplay, and I was really hoping that this one would be less art intensive than the ones to come. It... it is not. But it’s cool, I mostly expected this. Things are about to get really intense really fast, and it’ll be fun! For me.
Benji has unlocked shading! Honestly it looks pretty nice, he’s good at it.
I struggle to draw Garchomp anyways, and to be purposefully drawing Garchomp less good was... difficult. Ultimately I managed, and he’s one of Benji’s favorites so it would make sense that he spends more time on it than most.
Sorry for the shorter update, I will make up for it. Next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)