• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Screenshot Kanto Teen Back to the Beginning: A Run Lola Run Locke

Thread Description
I guarantee that this update has more 'Murica than any other you've read today.

NeoShade

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Tends to shy away from humans. Able to procrastinate for up to a year at a time.
Glad to see that you've picked this up again. Congratulations on the Surge win. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for Lola next.

Glaedr

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon sleeps for 14 hours a day. It likes to observe celestial bodies while awake.
Its good to be back. I love this darn run.
Now that you mention it, I think you're right. This run is pretty normal. Must've been my imagina-
Hold on... Is that? Red..hair? I knew it! This is a HackedTM ROM! Exposed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)