• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Thread Description
updates every sunday

Nessi

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Alba Corbina Thankfully it´s at least not so hard to walk on four legs but it´s ddefinitely a damn big change D: Imagine talking with a therapist about that
@NyanCheetos Thank you!! : D They were definitely one of the funnest things to draw so far

This week I´ll start uploading two pages instead of one since I had the opportunity to make a bit of an page buffer to pull from^^ I hope I will be able to keep up with if not we´ll just go back to one page each week

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
While I obviously want her to get better, can I just say that I really appreciate how badly the protagonist is adjusting? The one thing that always bothered me about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games was how easily the protagonists always adjust to being turned into a pokemon. It's nice to see a more realistic reaction.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pf, when Pokegods just wanna have fun

vov so many consequences

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
First of all, that mesprit gijinka is baller, I love her hair. Secondly, this poor poor protagonist, the mindscape cracking with her own grip on the situation is great way to do backgrounds in the vaguespace of nothingness. Man though, what's Mesprit gonna be able to say or do to smooth this out?

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Oooooooooooh that Mesprit Gijinka design is soooooooo good, I love it. This whole interaction is really nice, tbh.

Nessi

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Wow so many comments! : D
@Alba Corbina Thank you a lot! I was afraid it would get a bit annoying but I wanted to show an reaction as realistic as possible^^
@Duke_Maniac Glad to have you on board then! : D
@Kadew Thank you! :D Let´s say mesprit having control over emotions might come in handy^^
@Bug really glad people like it so far ^^

Now for this weeks update

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Surprise deity visits! Those always go well!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Oh man I hope Dawn is receptive to this surprise visitor, delivering a turtle loaf like the stork with a child. For real though, turtwig protag looks adorable there even knowing that they're internally freaking out. Mesprit is so good I hope they get to continue playing a part in things.

Nessi

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
@Kadew Thank you! I´m really glad people like mesprit so far : D And turtle loaf is now my favourite nickname for her XD

The meeting with Dawn went surprisingly well thanks to Mesprits persuasives skills but now they have to figure something out while also hitting a language barrier

Nessi

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
New pages! And with this we finally get the name of our turtwig protag
Even though it was technically always in the title

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Awww Dawn is a sweetheart! And I'm loving Autumn and the piplup(Freya?)'s interactions. "You're weird" "You're a penguin!" so good. And Autumn's so smart to think to type things out instead of just a messy babbling language barrier for all time.

Nessi

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
@Kadew Really glad you like them! : D AUtumn is actually surprisingly competent once there´s no panic attack holding her back^^

This weeks pages now even with an header : D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)