Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Hello all! So a few years back there was this pic floatin around that showed the win percentages of all of Ash's Pokemon throughout the anime. Maybe u saw it, if not it's this pic right here. But I noticed some stuff was off about it. Turns out the chart only is for Official Battles, so gym matches, Pokemon league matches and such. At first this seems like a good idea, after all that means all battles counted are against Gym leaders or people able to beat em, so only the fights against the strongest right?~ Well, while that's true, and may be good for Ash himself, not so much with the Pokemon. There are VERY few 1v1 official matches, and most of them are very close and both sides go down to their last Pokemon. And the problem with this is, most losses in official matches the Pokemon being tired from being on their 2nd or 3rd fight in a row plays a major role in their loss. So I figured the only logical course of action would be to rewatch the entire anime to see for myself what their win rates would all be~ That was almost 3 years ago and I have now watched through the first 5 generations, and am almost done with the first season of XY so I have plenty of stuff to share!~ >:3c

A couple of things that I've been asked before

Does this include Team Rocket Battles?
Definately, Team Rocket are far from the weakest trainers Ash has fought, no reason to leave them out just cause they aren't that strong, he DID have to actually fight their Pokemon for it to count though, and Meowth and Wobuffet only count if they actually tried to engage in battle

Does this include movie battles?
No it doesn't. The movies, at least as far as I can tell, seem to be mostly non canon, they're just a little to contradictory and inconsistent with the main series. And they're definitely portrayed as their own little side stories.

Does this include ties?
No, and the reason for that is in Pokken Tournament, the fighting game for the Wii U and Switch, your ties don't count against your win rate either

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
48​
37​
11​
77%​
Bulbasaur
24​
16​
8​
65%​
Charizard
15​
9​
6​
60%​
Squirtle
9​
6​
3​
67%​
Kingler
5​
4​
1​
80%​
Muk
1​
1​
0​
100%​
Tauros
0​
0​
0​
0%​
Butterfree
11​
7​
4​
64%​
Primeape
6​
5​
1​
83%​
Pidgeot
15​
7​
8​
47%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
24​
20​
4​
83%​
Bulbasaur
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Charizard
9​
7​
2​
78%​
Squirtle
9​
6​
3​
67%​
Muk
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Tauros
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Snorlax
9​
8​
1​
89%​
Lapras
2​
1​
1​
50%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
26​
23​
3​
88%​
Bulbasaur
7​
6​
1​
86%​
Cyndaquil
5​
5​
0​
100%​
Chikorita
14​
10​
4​
71%​
Totodile
3​
3​
0​
100%​
Noctowl
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Herracross
6​
5​
1​
83%​
Tauros
1​
1​
0​
100%​
Charizard
9​
6​
3​
67%​
Squirtle
3​
3​
0​
100%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
27​
24​
3​
89%​
Bayleef
18​
18​
0​
100%​
Bulbasaur
9​
8​
1​
89%​
Totodile
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Cyndaquil
7​
4​
3​
57%​
Noctowl
6​
5​
1​
83%​
Snorlax
3​
3​
0​
100%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
36​
32​
4​
89%​
Totodile
12​
7​
5​
58%​
Cyndaquil
9​
4​
5​
45%​
Phanpy
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Snorlax
8​
5​
3​
63%​
Bayleef
6​
4​
2​
67%​
Charizard
5​
4​
1​
80%​
Heracross
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Noctowl
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Squirtle
2​
2​
0​
100%​
Kingler
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Bulbasaur
1​
1​
0​
100%​
Muk
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Tauros
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Lapras
1​
1​
0​
100%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
26​
25​
1​
96%​
Taillow
8​
5​
3​
63%​
Treecko
13​
7​
6​
54%​
Corphish
11​
6​
5​
55%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
19​
18​
1​
95%​
Swellow
3​
2​
1​
67%​
Grovyle
11​
8​
3​
73%​
Corphish
11​
8​
3​
73%​
Torkoal
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Bulbasaur
1​
1​
0​
100%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
30​
25​
5​
83%​
Swellow
10​
7​
3​
70%​
Grovyle
11​
6​
5​
55%​
Corphish
16​
12​
4​
75%​
Torkoal
8​
5​
3​
63%​
Glalie
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Bulbasaur
1​
1​
0​
100%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
20​
18​
2​
90%​
Swellow
4​
3​
1​
75%​
Sceptile
11​
7​
4​
64%​
Corphish
10​
6​
4​
60%​
Donphan
8​
7​
1​
88%​
Snorlax
2​
2​
0​
100%​
Bulbasaur
1​
1​
0​
100%​
Squirtle
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Charizard
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Aipom
2​
0​
2​
0%​
Heracross
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Tauros
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Torkoal
1​
0​
1​
0%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
26​
23​
3​
88%​
Turtwig
21​
14​
7​
67%​
Chimchar
15​
12​
3​
80%​
Buizel
14​
10​
4​
71%​
Aipom
11​
8​
3​
72%​
Staravia
10​
6​
4​
60%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
25​
23​
2​
92%​
Buizel
14​
10​
4​
71%​
Chimchar
12​
9​
3​
75%​
Staravia
5​
2​
3​
40%​
Grotle
5​
4​
1​
80%​
Gliscor
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Aipom
5​
5​
0​
100%​
Ambipom
11​
10​
1​
91%​
*Ambipom = Aipom's Battles including while she was owned by Dawn

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
20​
19​
1​
95%​
Monferno
11​
9​
2​
81%​
Staraptor
6​
4​
2​
67%​
Grotle
8​
4​
4​
50%​
Buizel
4​
2​
2​
50%​
Gliscor
6​
2​
4​
33%​
Gible
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Ambipom
2​
1​
1​
50%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
13​
10​
3​
77%​
Infernape
9​
8​
1​
89%​
Tortera
8​
5​
3​
62%​
Buizel
7​
3​
4​
43%​
Staraptor
5​
3​
2​
60%​
Gible
4​
3​
1​
75%​
Gliscor
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Heracross
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Noctowl
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Sceptile
2​
1​
1​
50%​
Snorlax
1​
1​
0​
100%​
Donphan
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Torkoal
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Swellow
1​
0​
1​
0%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
26​
22​
4​
85%​
Oshawott
14​
8​
6​
57%​
Tepig
12​
7​
5​
55%​
Snivy
7​
4​
3​
57%​
Tranquil
5​
2​
3​
40%​
Krokorok
4​
1​
3​
25%​
Swadloon
4​
3​
1​
75%​
Roggenrola
3​
2​
1​
67%​
Palpitoad
3​
2​
1​
67%​
Scraggy
2​
1​
1​
50%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
14​
13​
1​
93%​
Pignite
9​
5​
4​
56%​
Oshawott
6​
3​
3​
50%​
Snivy
6​
2​
4​
33%​
Krookodile
6​
4​
2​
67%​
Scraggy
6​
4​
2​
67%​
Leavanny
5​
4​
1​
80%​
Boldore
4​
2​
2​
50%​
Unfeasant
3​
2​
1​
67%​
Palpitoad
2​
1​
1​
50%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
23​
22​
1​
96%​
Pignite
11​
9​
2​
82%​
Snivy
10​
9​
1​
90%​
Unfeasant
7​
6​
1​
86%​
Charizard
6​
6​
0​
100%​
Oshawott
5​
2​
3​
40%​
Krookodile
2​
2​
0​
100%​
Scraggy
1​
1​
0​
100%​
Leavanny
1​
0​
1​
0%​
Boldore
1​
0​
1​
0%​

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu3734392%
Froakie1814478%
Fletchinder105550%
Hawlucha64267%

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu2322196%
Frogadier12120100%
Talonflame86275%
Hawlucha86275%
Noibat0000%
Goodra12120100%

And that's all I got so far!~ There was certainly a lot of unexpected stuff here. Such as Sceptile, known for being one of Ash's strongest for beating Darkrai, actually has a pretty mediocre win rate compared to the rest of his Pokemon. Or how Pikachu in Unova was known for being REALLY bad, losing a lot and getting beat by a Snivy some kid just got to start his journey, but Pikachu's Unova win rate is his 2nd best overall for a full region. And some Pokemon you dun really think about did pretty amazing, I often forgot he even had a Donphan, but before Infernape came along Donphan was in his top 5. and If I asked you who you thought had the 2nd best win rate besides Pikachu who would you guess? Charizard? Infernape? Goodra or Greninja? (Maybe, I haven't finished that gen yet) But no, as of right now the pokemon with the 2nd highest overall win rate is Bayleef!

Speaking of overall win rates, I do have them all down, but that's a lot of work to put in here, plus I have something special in mind when I get to the end of Alola~ ;3c But how bout I show off the ones at the top, the top, let's say, 6. Ash's best team if we go solely off of win rates!~ (As of the end of the first season of Kalos)

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Goodra
14​
14​
0​
100%​
Pikachu
411​
361​
50​
88%​
Frogadier
30​
26​
4​
87%​
Bayleef
38​
32​
6​
84%​
Snorlax
23​
19​
4​
83%​
Infernape
46​
37​
9​
80%​

I also had a few more fun things to share~ The first being the total number of battles for each season/gen/overall

---------- Season------------------- Fights ------------
Indigo League
134​
Orange Islands
62​
Kanto
---------- Season -------------------- Fights ----------
Johto Journeys
75​
Johto League Champions
78​
Master Quest
96​
Johto
Advanced
58​
Advanced Challenge
53​
Advanced Battle
84​
Battle Frontier
65​
Hoenn
Diamond and Pearl
97​
Battle Dimension
73​
Galactic Battle
59​
Sinnoh League Victors
57​
Sinnoh
Best Wishes
80​
Rival Destinies
61​
Adventures in Unova
67​
Unova
---------- Season------------------- Fights ------------
XY
71​
Kalos Quest
63​
Kalos
134​

As well as a few note worthy feats outside of win rates!

PokemonWinsTies
Pikachu
2​
0​
Tauros
0​
1​
Infernape
1​
0​
Krookodile
1​
0​
Pignite
1​
0​

PokemonWinsTies
Pikachu
1​
1​
Charizard
1​
0​
Sceptile
1​
0​

PokemonWinsTies
Pikachu
1​
0​

I'll also have a thing for Mega Pokemon and Ultra Beasts when those are relevant. But that's all for now!~ It prolly won't be too long before I finish the first season of XY (I only got 5 episodes left, I hope it doesn't take too long) And I'll hopefully get the Sinnoh and Unova charts done soon, so see ya again when I finish one of those!~

Last edited:

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Aye Lyra, looking good! All of these statistics must've taken hard work to collect! :D

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aye Lyra, looking good! All of these statistics must've taken hard work to collect! :D
Thanks!~ Collecting the data is the easy part, it's organizing it that's the hard part~ ;3c

Not even a week and we're ready for our first update!~ (I did say I only had like 5 episodes left~) But here we are~ The first season of Kalos!~ It's hard to believe that this gen is already 6 years old now. Even harder to believe it's twice as old as when I first started these. So now that all the hype has died down is the XY anime as good as we thought!~ Well, yes and no? It still has all those episodes you've seen a bunch like the haunted house episode or the "Ash loses to a trainer and learns he actually needs to train his Pokemon" episode, some of which (like that 2nd one) can be really annoying. But on the flip side, the art style is much more pleasing, the characters are more well written, And the battle choreography, ho boy the battle choreography! The poses and angles used as well as the pacing and flow of the battles just, destroy anything that had been in the show up to this point. If I were to pick the season's biggest flaw so far, I'd say it's, and this will shock everyone, the gym battles. I'm not joking, every single one of these first 3 gyms has one major flaw in it. The first Viola fight that he lost, was terrible, like, I would have expected to see that in Best Wishes terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a lot of people's last episode before they quit watching the XY anime. I know first gym leaders aren't as weak in the anime as in the games, but when her 2 Pokemon are Water and Flying type, you need a much better reason for Pikachu to lose than "The floor was icy and slippery" when Pikachu has fought on Ice battle fields before and in this battle did not once slip on the ice! The Grant battle had a lesser case of the Virbank Gym's problem from last gen, having Ash use 3 Pokemon to beat Grant's 2. And lastly the Korrina fight, where Ash spends a solid 5 minutes of the episode bumbling around trying to get Tierno's strategy to work for him before eventually giving up. That isn't to say the gym battles were bad (except for the unsuccessful attempt for Viola) but those were some far heavier flaws than I was ready for. The Grant fight despite being uneven is more being mean to Fletchling than anything else, since that, well, went about as well as you'd expect with a flying type in a Rock gym, making it mostly 2v2 anyways, and the weird Tierno strategy in the Korrina fight is just an awkward intro to an otherwise amazing fight. Altho the negatives of the failed Viola fight outweigh the positives of the successful attempt, as I can't even remember the latter over the former X3 But other than that it was just as good as I remembered. The better character writing makes the retreaded storylines more interesting and enjoyable. Also, I know a lot of people have an opinion of "The SM anime is Best Wishes 2, and Ash's skill as a trainer isn't that great like in Unova" let's compare the first 3 gyms in Kalos to the first 3 Kahuna battles in Alola:

KalosAlola
Fight 1
Loses embarrassingly to Viola​
Beats Hala without any of his Pokemon fainting​
Fight 2
Needs 3 Pokemon to beat Grant's 2​
Only has one of his Pokemon faint vs Olivia because his other KOd it​
Fight 3
Spends 5 minutes embarrassing himself at the start vs Korrina​
Loses to Nanu due to previously established flaws Lycanroc has, but comes back and sweeps him 3v1 on the rematch​

So yeah, but anywho, the win rates!~

PokemonFightsWinsLoses%
Pikachu
37​
34​
3​
92%​
Froakie
18​
14​
4​
78%​
Fletchinder
10​
5​
5​
50%​
Hawlucha
6​
4​
2​
67%​

Megas
PokemonWinsTies
Pikachu
1​
0​

Successful Clemontic Gear: 6

So first, you may be asking, especially if you've never watched the XY anime, the hells a Clemontic Gear? And to that I say there's a running gag in the anime where Clemont would always have all kinds of inventions he shows off that inevitably blow up in the end. Pretty much the replacement for the Brock hitting on girls gag, except with far more variety, and frequently actually helps the gang with their troubles. And this counter is how many of his inventions DON'T blow up!~ I haven't had one of these silly side counters since, I think Hoenn? And I thought this would be a fun thing to do~ Pikachu claims one of the first Mega wins, which I believe is the last til the XY&Z season, where we get a ton of em. Pikachu also sets a new record, most battles in a regular length season. Less than the first season, but the first season was an incredibly long 83 episodes long. This season is 49 episodes long, you could literally add the entirety of the Sinnoh League Victors season to this one and that would make it match the first season's episode count. (If you add Pikachu's battles for that season to this season that makes 50, compared to Indigo League's 48, even further proving my point!). To the surprise of no one, Froakie enters the fray with a win rate of 78%, making him Ash's Pokemon with the 5th highest win rate. This could go down but it's a good sign of things to come! Fletchling got hardcore bullied until it evolved. The episode before it evolved he had 4 battles 1 win for a 20% win rate. Thankfully, in the episode he evolved he won a double battle and the battle that made him evolve, bringing him to 4/8, and he kept that 50% til the end. Nothing spectacular to say about Hawlucha tho, other than the fact that I think he's the only pokmon Ash caught that didn't get a loss from his battle to be caught (of the pokemon that actually battled) since he and Froakie actually tied. Join me next time for the best gym battle ever!!! (Hint: It's vs Clemont ;3c )

Emperor ServingSpoon

The original AND the 16th!
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Adept at procrastination. If he ever seems productive, it's likely because he's ignoring something far more important.
This is great! Glad to know my boy Bulbasaur was much more effective than the original picture suggested! Keep up the good work (and, like, enjoy watching them all, too!)!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
♀
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Does "successful" Clemontic gear mean it does what it was intended to do, or that it does what it intended to do *and* doesn't explode afterwards? Inquiring minds (my husband) want to know.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
This is great! Glad to know my boy Bulbasaur was much more effective than the original picture suggested! Keep up the good work (and, like, enjoy watching them all, too!)!
Thanks!~ And ye~ Bulbasaur's Johto win rate would rank him second on the Kanto chart! Plus he got 3 wins 0 loses that we didn't see on the Hoenn chart~ (Now the question is, will Goodra bump him out of the top 6)
Does "successful" Clemontic gear mean it does what it was intended to do, or that it does what it intended to do *and* doesn't explode afterwards? Inquiring minds (my husband) want to know.
And don't blow up after, I think like, half of Clemont's inventions work as intended before blowing up, that counter would prolly be closer to 20~

Also~ Finally finished up the Sinnoh chart!~

Not gonna lie, it was mainly Torterra that made this take so long V: Aipom certainly made ul for her 0% in Hoenn!~ But now Gliscor is at the bottom with 33%, tied with Muk for lowest win rate, and since asside from Charizard no old Pokemon get used in later seasons, that's not likely to change :'3

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
That one building with no door for a hero to open.
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
This is one hell of a compilation here - nice work! I'm honestly surprised to see the win rates so high on a lot of these, especially Bulbasaur and Bayleef, both of which just felt kind of underwhelming when I watched as a kid. I suppose there's no surprise Pikachu tops them all, but even then the win rate seemed lower than expected earlier in the series.

Looking forward to seeing more, including the rest of Kalos and the Alola series, if you so choose!

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
This is information I never knew I wanted to know until now. Such cool stuff, and must have taken a lot of effort! This makes me want to go back and rewatch the anime :)

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
This is one hell of a compilation here - nice work! I'm honestly surprised to see the win rates so high on a lot of these, especially Bulbasaur and Bayleef, both of which just felt kind of underwhelming when I watched as a kid. I suppose there's no surprise Pikachu tops them all, but even then the win rate seemed lower than expected earlier in the series.

Looking forward to seeing more, including the rest of Kalos and the Alola series, if you so choose!
Thanks!~ Ye there were def some unusual ones here. I dunno if it was just cause I happened to be counting their win rates but Bulbasaur and Bayleef felt pretty hype on this watch through for me!~ And there are also ones on the flip side like Sceptile and Charizard, having win rates that are pretty above average in the grand scheme of things, but are pretty low compared to Ash's other Pokemon, especially considering they're considered to be some of Ash's best. Honestly Pokemon like Pikachu, Infernape, and Snorlax are oddities for being exactly where I expected them to be V: And I fully plan on going all the way through Alola~ Maybe even continuing into gen 8 when we get there!~
This is information I never knew I wanted to know until now. Such cool stuff, and must have taken a lot of effort! This makes me want to go back and rewatch the anime :)
Heehee, thanks!~ It was quite a bit of effort to put together, but quite a lot of fun as well!~ Been a blast watching through all these old episodes again too!~

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
It was initially pretty crazy to me at how high Pikachu's win rate was (88%? Wow!) but then I realized: Team Rocket probably brings it up significantly. Team Rocket almost always loses their Pokemon battles against Ash, and Pikachu is almost always participating since it's usually the target of TR. I wonder how much that impacts his winrate?

Sidenote, I really love how you make those amazing graphs, your artstyle is awesome and the Pokemon look hilarious. I especially like how in the Sinnoh chart, Infernape and Aipom are right next to each other percentage-wise and are high-fiving because they're both monkeys. That's a funny touch.

starmouse

All in service of some implacable "just cause".
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is said to be scared of its own shadow. It can often be found sitting in the rain.
It's interesting how consistent Pikachu's win rate is after Kanto, almost like the writers got together and decided he should win about 90% of the time.
Love those awesome bar charts and your cute & expressive art!!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
It was initially pretty crazy to me at how high Pikachu's win rate was (88%? Wow!) but then I realized: Team Rocket probably brings it up significantly. Team Rocket almost always loses their Pokemon battles against Ash, and Pikachu is almost always participating since it's usually the target of TR. I wonder how much that impacts his winrate?

Sidenote, I really love how you make those amazing graphs, your artstyle is awesome and the Pokemon look hilarious. I especially like how in the Sinnoh chart, Infernape and Aipom are right next to each other percentage-wise and are high-fiving because they're both monkeys. That's a funny touch.
I actually wonder about that, cause for the first 2 seasons of Unova wins against Team Rocket are pretty much non existent since they're of working on big plans a lot and when they're not they often run away before their Pokemon get KOd, but Pikachu's win rate is still 85% and 93%, and it's actually the other Pokemon whose win rates are drastically lower til they start beating team Rocket in the 3rd season where they become beatable again. And thanks!~ Glad u like em~
It's interesting how consistent Pikachu's win rate is after Kanto, almost like the writers got together and decided he should win about 90% of the time.
Love those awesome bar charts and your cute & expressive art!!
Yeah, you can't help but wonder if it's intentional, and thanks!~

And I guess we could do a few mid season updates so it isn't forever between updates. I just watched the 4th gym battle, were 10 episodes intro the season, and this is what we look like

(I hope that isn't too small, I'm doing this on my phone) Goomy!~ My boy!~ My lad!~ So, quick warming, some of you may have heard chatter back when Gen 6 was coming to a close, or checked the link that inspired me in my first post, about how Goodra had a 100% win rate. And there are 2 things to know about that, 1, it was official battles only, and 2, it's incomplete information from before the Pokemon League, so it only includes one fight. So he won 100% of his 1 battles, then lost in the Pokemon League, causing that win rate to plummet to 50%. On the bright side, if my memory is correct he actually only loses one other time, so if he can win 9 more battles, he will take Bayleef's place as Ash's Pokemon with the 2nd highest win rate. On top of that, if he can win 12 battles he ties with Pikachu, and if he can win 14 he beats Pikachu, and retains his title as Ash's Pokemon with the highest win rate, even if not with a 100% like many thought. Frogadier still doing, well, what we all expect, he's now at 81% over all, passing Infernape. We may not see any loses out of him this season, which he'll need tbh, he loses a lot while trying to Master Ash Greninja. Speaking of no loses, the only losses so far were against Ramos, so of to a great start this season!~

Last edited:

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Update for next gym battle!~ Just beat Clemont and we're now 19 episodes in, and here's where we're at!~

Goodra's now all grown up and looking very nice!~ If I'm right about them only losing twice, then if they can get just 2 more wins they pass Bayleef and have the 2nd highest win rate~ Pikachu just now gets his first loss, and we're almost half way through the season and literally all the losses are still only against gym leaders, And at the very least Pikachu was prolly only cause he was tired from the battle he won, which is why I feel only counting official matches is ineffective. But anywho, I'll be back for one last mid season update after the Valerie battle, then you'll just have to wait til I finish the rest of the season~ (Altho the Olympia battle is on the last episode, so I'll pretty much be doing the same thing, but the gap between gym 6 and 7 is 19, compared to the 8-10 we've had so far)

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

Here we are at the Unova chart!~ Which isn't as bad as one might expect. The highs aren't as high as Sinnoh (looking only at the Unova native mons) but the lows aren't as low either. Altho it doesn't really help that the top 2 are non Unova Pokemon and 3rd is a solid 15% behind 2nd. But fun fact, ever since Johto the top 2 or 3 slots have all been old Pokemon, meaning the highest win rate from a mon native to each gen is always 3rd or 4th. Another fun thing, this chart no longer has the "Excludes old pokemon with less than 5 battles" disclaimer, because Charizard and Pikachu are the only old pokemon and they both have more than 5 battles! and last gen was the last time it appears (unles Gen 8 or later he uses old mons) because Pikachu is the only old mon he uses in Kalos or Alola!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Time for another season of Kalos!~ I feel things really picked up this season. The 5th, 6th, and 7th gym fights all have things that are really amazing about them, the Clemont battle I still feel is the best Gym fight there is across all generations, and Serena's performances started up too!~ Goodra's time on the team was short but their little character arc was fun! Also Ash got his first Pseudo Legendary! (And it was the best one ;3c ) Also Sawyer is here! Best rival!~ And can I just say? That first rival battle he has with Sawyer? Jesus, now that was a good first rival battle, maybe cheating since they don't fight til after Ash's 6th badge, but man, easily better than all other rival battles besides the 2 6v6 fights Ash has with Paul. 91 episodes in and we finally got our first hint at the evil team plot for this gen, and still a few episodes til Team Flare shows up (and people were complaining about how long it took for the Aether stuff was taking to start in Alola at like 40-50 episodes) Anywho, time for some win rates~
Pokemon​
Fights​
Wins​
Loses​
%​
Pikachu
23​
22​
1​
96%​
Frogadier
12​
12​
0​
100%​
Talonflame
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Hawlucha
8​
6​
2​
75%​
Noibat
0​
0​
0​
0%​
Goodra
12​
12​
0​
100%​

Total Fights: 63

Successful Clemontic Gear: 3

Successful Clemontic Gear Total: 9

So I'd just like to point out that the top 3 before this season was Pikachu, Bayleef, Snorlax. At this current moment in time it is Goodra, Pikachu, Frogadier. I'm not sure if this is his best team, but those 3 are probably his best Pokemon X3 Unfortunately all 3 of them have a lot of losing in this next season. Pikachu and Greninja both lose like 4-5 times, which in Greninja's case requires like, 25 wins to get back to where he is, and Pikachu is actually getting pretty close to finally going from 88% to 89%, but prolly wont this gen thanks to all those loses. Goodra however, I believe only loses twice i this last season, which would still be an 86%, which would still be 2nd only to Pikachu! Speaking of Goodra, that 100% win rate we all know Goodra for, was for data between now and the next time he battles, so all the battles he has here are the only ones that would be counted, meaning he had a 100% win rate over all to! Also I like how both Frogadier and Goodra both had 12 battles and won all of them. A real good season over all, literally the only losses at all were in gyms. Poor Noibat didn't get to battle though. But I think that's all! Join me next time for what many would consider the best season in the show!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)