• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Arceus Creates Pokemon

Thread Description
Now glue a horn on it

Browncow45

Kanto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon would rather be doing donuts than fighting Ganon.
I recently discovered the God creates animals jokes that reveal the pitch meetings that led to nature's most absurd creatures. Considering Pokemon is a veritable gold mine of absurdity, I think it's a good idea to parody those jokes here.

example:

Mesprit: Sir, we have a new generation coming up. What should we do about the new pseudo legendary?

Arceus: Make it a dragon.

Mesprit: As per usual. What makes this one different from the other six?

Arceus: We're killing this one. I want to rub it in that Giratina's been replaced as a ghost-dragon. Also, let's make its first form so weak it can lose to a human child. Just for extra salt.

Mesprit: But sir, people are going to want to use it.

Arceus: You have a good point. We need to make it cool. Hmmm... Let's give it a... err... stealth bomber for a head! Yes, people love those.

Mesprit: And how should this creature fight? Sneaking up on its targets from the shadows to take them off guard?

Arceus: It fires dead babies from its face!

Mesprit: That sounds detrimental for the species' survival.

Arceus: At supersonic speed!

fractale

The Fan Favorute
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
this master of winged beasts knows almost everything about flying type pokemons that is known by the man. His rage is dangerous to others around him
lol, here is my version here:

Uxie: Sire; we need more pokemon

Arceus: ok ok ok; lets see... how about a centipede

U: A new idea sire; good job

A: That is ON FIRE?

U: Isnt that a little ridiclous?

A: How about it whipping itself to its opponents?

U: ok; we returned to good ide...

A: WITH FIRE

and thus; centiskorch was born

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Uxie: my lord, Yanma needs an evolution
Arceus: make it big
Uxie: lord?
Arceus: just a giant dragonfly
Uxie: and it shall be but dragon, yes?
Arceus: no way. We don’t have enough bug flying

Browncow45

Kanto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon would rather be doing donuts than fighting Ganon.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Azelf: Sir, might I inquire as to your purpose of throwing darts at a tye-dye board?

Arceus: You see, I have decided that exceptionally lucky and diligent trainers should be rewarded with off-color trophy variants of Pokémon.

Azelf: I see, but that doesn't explain the dart board.

Arceus; People have criticized my creative abilities lately, so I'm giving natural selection a shot and seeing what happens. Check out this hot-rod-red Gyarados!

Azelf: Yes, that is quite a nice design, but many darts seem to be clumping together in the pink and vomit green areas of the board. May I be so bold as to suggest throwing with your other 999 arms? Also, why is there a dart stuck in the wall four feet from the board?

Arceus: I threw Garchomp first and instantly regretted the blindfold.

Kazzius

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Just appeared in box 3 one day. Won't leave.
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Probably some kind of coding prank. Never seen outside of box 3. Is a slob apparently.
Arceus: Is it lunch time yet?

Uxie: We're running a little behind schedule, so we really need to get a move on if we're going to get this done, my lord.

Arceus: Fine. What do we need?

Uxie: Well, I believe Unova needs a few ice types still-

Arceus: We shall start with an ice cream.

Uxie: Yes, of course. How about we move onto a new flying type instead?

Arceus: If you'd prefer that, fine. How about a duck. Carrying a leek.

Uxie: A duck with a leek?

Arceus: Make it extra delicious too.

Uxie: I... see. If you insist, my lord. Maybe we should move onto a grass type instead. You said you were planning on making it part dragon?

Arceus: Ah yes, of course. Make it an apple.

Uxie: Yes. It shall be an apple, my lord.

Arceus: Wait, it should be able to evolve too. It goes from an apple, to an apple pie.

Uxie: As you say, my lord. Maybe instead of making new Pokemon for the time being, we should focus on finishing that one you started before. The flying grass dinosaur, with leaf wings. It was a very creative start-

Arceus: Bananas grow out of its face. Done.

Uxie: There was always the next Rotom form-

Arceus: Turns into an oven.

Uxie: *sigh* lets just break for lunch, my lord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)