• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Announcement April Showers bring New Mod Flowers 💐

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Happy April, everyone! As many of you may know, we opened Moderator Applications for the whole month of March. A big thank you to those who applied! If you missed your opportunity this time around, don’t worry; We’ll be doing applications many times over in the future.

Now, may we have a round of applause for our three new members of staff? Congratulations to @Squiggy Azalea , @OrdoSkirata , and @SnakeWrangler !

We’re very excited to have you as a part of a team, supporting our community. 🎉

Raverist

Supreme Blep.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Steel, Tough
squig as mod

truly these are the end times

but in all seriousness it's fine to see snek back on the wheel and though I've not seen much of ordo, I trust in the mod team's choices.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
How did I not get chosen, what is this. I demand a recount.

But real talk, congrats everyone! All fantastic choices here!

Reactions: Bug

Squiggy Azalea

a goode boy
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
thank u so much you guyssss

my first job as a moderator will be to share with yall the epicness that is the big bang theory and how super funny sheldon cooper is

bazinga haha

(jokes aside tho thanks for your support yall especially the moderation team you guys are super cool :'D )

OrdoSkirata

Space Nerd
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Wild Ordo will often hide alone; however, caught specimen are loyal until their death.
Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm very excited to see what we can come up with for y'all, jokes or not - I promise Star Wars memes from time to time. Y'all will see more of me through Discord for sure since that's where the majority of my time is spent anyway.

MylesNew2Nuzlocke

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
His first name is Myles. Nobody knows (except his friends) his last name. He likes to be lazy. He cares if he dies.
Good job new mods!

wait ... new mods or admins?

Reactions: Bug

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)