• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

And I would play 500 more

Thread Description
A collection of bite-sized runs 🦀

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Oh hi fellow nuzlockers, I didn't see you there.

Hello, I'm Uncle Pine. You may remember me from nuzlockes such as "Student Exchange" or "De acuerdo con todas las leyes conocidas de aviación".
Nowadays I still enjoy playing just as much, but I don't have the time to fully document my runs anymore. This is why I decided to start create short and hopefully punchy write-ups of my nuzlockes: a considerably more compact time investment that could still convey the excitement of a successfully finished run. You will find these linked below, each accompanied with one or more [ruleset tags].

Big crabby thanks to Roger from the Official Nuzlocke Discord server, without which I wouldn't have thought of creating this thread. May your starters have perfect IVs and your eggs be shiny.

🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀

Nostalgia Train series:
  1. Pokémon Red [Superless] [Extra]
  2. Pokémon Yellow [Superless] [Extra]
  3. Pokémon Gold [Superless] [Extra]
  4. Pokémon Crystal [Superless] [Extra]
  5. Pokémon Ruby [Superless] [Extra]
  6. Pokémon LeafGreen [Superless] [Set] [Extra]
  7. Pokémon Emerald [Superless] [Set] [Extra]

Ultimate Communitylocke Challenge 2:
  1. Pokémon FireRed [Duotype] [LvLimit] ✨
  2. Pokémon Platinum [Duotype] [LvLimit]
  3. Oops, all Exeggutor [Monospecies] [LvLimit] ✨
  4. Pokémon Black [Monotype] [LvLimit]
  5. Pokémon X [Duotype] [LvLimit]
  6. Pokémon Omega Ruby [Duotype] [LvLimit]
(The UCL2 master thread, containing some extra memes, can be found here.)

Hacks:
  1. Pokémon Fool's Gold v1.1 [Blind] [Set] ✨
  2. Pokémon Crystal Clear v2.0baby [Blind] [Set] [Extra]
  3. Pokémon Eclat Pourpre [French] [Set] ✨
  4. Pokémon Gaia [Blind] [Set] ✨

🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀 ~ 🦀
So, what's up with crabs?
Crabs are the ten-legged blessed spawns of Primal Groudon. As a member of Team Omega, I consider them precious friends.

What is the [Extra] tag for?
[Extra] covers any amount of rules that don't neatly fall under a well-known, named ruleset. "Win all the contests", "cannot use berries", or "you can only catch pokemon that were part of a Dex Holder's team in the Adventures manga" are all examples of [Extra] rules.

What does ✨ stand for?
Spoiler alert: those are the runs where I caught a shiny.

Is this a read-only thread?
Feel free to comment freely. You can also find me on the Official Discord Nuzlocke server, usually in the #challenge-discussion or #cybercrime-central channels.

Last edited:

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[Reserved for details about Legacy runs]

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
[Reserved for unknown stuff]

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Updated with Pokemon Gaia blindlocke. 🦀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)