• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Thread Description
Ask Me Anything, Xenforo Edition

MyztixSoundZ

Consecrated Cryptid of Iesma
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Either Texas or Spain but always in Iesma
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
You can call me anything as long as you call me yours ;)
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost, Beautiful, ???
Pokédex Entry
Fucking aroud and finding out, catch me and these hands
If you could have one general superpower and one very specific power, what would they be and why?

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
What's your current favorite thing you've ever written?
This was hard to pick, honestly, so... I ended up choosing a top three, each from a different fandom.

Rain Will Make the Flowers Grow - Three Houses, Verdant Wind route, the tragedy of the battle on bridge of Myrddin. Goes into a lot of introspection and heartache for Lorenz and the realizations he has because of it.

The Well-Intentioned Heavy Heart - FF6, post-game struggles with Edgar. I guess I could call this half a character study on Edgar? Yeah! I love those Figaro Brothers.

Hang my head, drown my fear -- This is DEFINITELY one of my favorite pieces. Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Link faces himself in the Water Temple and the unpleasant truths to follow.

Favourite Three Houses’ ships?
I have a LOT. Like, holy shit, it's ridiculous. I'm just going to make it my top five and make it easier on you guys.

1. Ashe/Ignatz. "But Nebbles, they don't support!" Sooooo?? Think of their personalities! They'd mesh so well together, and be able to learn a lot from one another. They both have good hearts and a sense of justice and how they use their strength they've gained in the war to protect others. Plus, they'd love to share books and talk about travel and gardening! They'd exchange their favorite books, Ashe would cook for him, Ignatz ends up filling the leaves of his sketchbook with a certain freckled archer... they're sweet, soft boys in love.

2. Lorenz/Ferdinand. The nobles of noble boys in love! Their C-B supports are basically them drinking tea and complimenting one another, but factoring in their timeskip growth, they'd really have a lot of conversations on what nobility means to them now, and how they can continue to learn from another to better each other, their territories, and all of Fodlan. They'd work so hard together to unlearn their past, selfish and ridiculous actions to help their friends and all possible. Plus, they're just utterly romantic and would be so enamored with one another... romantic tea dates, walks in the gardens.... I just. I love them.

3. Sylvain/Felix. The drama of it all! Childhood friends to lovers! Two VERY messed up boys with a lot of trauma and hurt to work through together! How messy everything would be as they learn to start coping and being kind to one another. Sylvain lets so few people in, and Felix is one of them, someone he can absolutely learn to trust without a doubt. There's so many little things they know about each other, and would support each other until the very end of time. They care about each other so, so much.

4. Marianne/Hilda. Sweet, sweet soft girlfriends. Hilda understands Marianne so well and supports her in her own way, where she's genuinely complimenting her and doing what she can to make Marianne smile. Their A support is stupidly cute where she just makes Marianne so happy!!! She giggles so much and Hilda finds her cute!! Marianne deserves the WORLD and Hilda's willing to give it to her! Hilda would make her the prettiest accessories all the time for her lovely wife and Marianne loves each and every one.

5. Dimitri/Dedue. The devotion. The absolute unending love that goes both ways. The unconditional love. They're so absolutely sweet together and they've been in love for so many years on end. They're so good for each other and make each other safe, happy, loved.... cherished.... god they're so sweet and their A support made me MELT when I first got it.

Outside of FE, which fandoms have you written for/would you want to write for?
I've written for... Final Fantasy 6, Legend of Zelda, Undertale, the Mother Series, Undertale, and... well, Over The Garden Wall. In terms of things to come, I have a project concerning Mother 3 I plan to share with you guys once I get it started! I also want to continue writing for Zelda, considering every once in a while I just begin rambling and rambling about how sad I am over the stuff Link has to go through in a lot of games. Please let him rest. He's just a kid.

If you could create one new type would you do so? And assuming yes, what would it be?
I honestly wouldn't mind a light type! I think it'd be an interesting concept.

If you could have one general superpower and one very specific power, what would they be and why?
General Superpower - Teleportation. I would be very okay with never having to drive ever, ever again. I'd save so much on gas money...

Specific superpower. Never forgetting a word or having a "it's on the tip of my tongue" moment. It'd make my life as a writer that much easier!

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
I’m back, nerds! AMA!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully I didn't already ask you this, but...if you could add any character to Smash, who would you add and why?
Alternate if I did already: what feature would you add to the next Pokémon game?

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
Have you played a Fire Emblem title? If so, what's your favorite one?

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
Where's your favorite place to be?

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
Favorite record?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)