• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Thread Description
Ask Me Anything, Xenforo Edition

csidvuL

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
and then please stop lying for gar's benefit and explain the inherit merit and supremacy of king dedede

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
And then would you kindly explain why Queen Primarina, she of the "Anything you can do, I can do better" fame, is the ultimate choice for anyone who is anyone.

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you could add any one character to Smash, who would it be and why?

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Why do you always ban me?????
Well, I had multiple responses for this question so here’s the best of the best:
-*Vegeta Voice* Because the only one who can truly ban you is me!

-Screw everybody else in the thread, you’re the only person I want to ban for the rest of my life!

-Because you won’t just stay BANNED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Cause you are unforgettable, I need to ban you alone~

And Finally:
-Despite all my experiences with banning, there’s only one person that sticks out from the rest. Somehow, regardless of all the times I banned you, you always eventually return those bans in full. It’s fascinating, I admit. Now, banning is no longer a responsibility, but a game. And I’ll keep playing until one of us admits defeat...

Please explain to those not educated in the ways of the bara cat why Incineroar is the best. 😻
and then please stop lying for gar's benefit and explain the inherit merit and supremacy of king dedede
And then would you kindly explain why Queen Primarina, she of the "Anything you can do, I can do better" fame, is the ultimate choice for anyone who is anyone.
I’ll combine all three of these questions, as answering one should technically answer the others...

Incineroar is the best of the three, both in Smash (in the case of King Dedede) and the main series (Primarina). He’s way more enjoyable to main in Smash than Dedede, is full of so much personality in effectively every one of his attacks, and is actually a fun character to play against (way more fair and honourable to fight compared to Dedede)!

Compared to Primarina, that’s easily in Incin’s favour. His evolution line is all cats (way cuter and cooler than all seals) and we all love cats! He’s the heel Pokémon, and a heel is basically the wrestler you want to root against in wrestling matches. But much like many wrestling fans love heels (I think, I’m not really into it, but if you are, extra points for Incineroar!), Incineroar may be loud and rough, but he loves small children and has a kind side under all that farce of being aggressive and selfish (which is honestly a lot of cats)! Also Fire/Dark is one of the cooler typings compared to Water/Fairy. Also, look at him! It’s a big wrestler cat!

Edit: Oops, sorry Skarm, I accidentally submitted my response first before replying to your question...

If you could add any one character to Smash, who would it be and why?
Dr. Eggman, I really just want to see what they could do with him, consider he has such a varied catalogue of tricks up his sleeves in the history of Sonic, so I just really want to see what kind of move set they could make!

GoGoGogoat

Smiles go for miles!
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
It's my birthday so feel free to ask the birthday goat whatever you like! 😛

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Why do you enjoy Gogoat so much?

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
What's the nicest or funniest birthday experience you can remember?

Aureum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Favourite Screenshot you’ve taken for a run?

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
Favorite forum memory-either old or new forum?

GoGoGogoat

Smiles go for miles!
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
Why do you enjoy Gogoat so much?
Contrary to what you might expect, my love for Gogoat comes after my username. I was so proud of the pun that all the positive energy transferred into enjoying the Pokemon as well. Also, goats are badass and defy physics on a regular basis.

What's the nicest or funniest birthday experience you can remember?
I had some pretty sweet birthday parties as a kid. One that stands out was back in elementary school when I gathered all my friends in the basement of our apartment building and we did paintings all day (can't believe management allowed that lol). Also, for my 21st birthday my family took me to the Top of the Rock in NYC for my first legal drink, that was snazzy.

Favourite Screenshot you’ve taken for a run?

This is the first one that came to mind (against Agatha in Ignite, my False Red run). I do my storyshot runs with a starter death clause, and this is probably the most AAAAAAAAAAAA moment I've had in a Nuzlocke to date. I just smile a lot at this image, knowing in hindsight that I got past it and cleared the run. Honorable mention goes to quite a few images I've snapped for Contests in Anthem (my Alpha Sapphire run that I swear I will finish one day).

Favorite forum memory-either old or new forum?
This is kinda stretching it, but all the Pokemon Worlds events I've attended with other forum folks have to be up there. In future years that aren't quite as trash, I hope for many more.

Please explain to the uneducated why administrator Garish Garchomp loves Incineroar so much
Incineroar is a sexy beast. Not much else to say, really.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
I have returned! AMA!

Aureum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
Now it’s my turn! Why do you love to ban me so much?

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
What feature would you want to add to the next Pokémon game?

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Where does your username come from?

Aurea

🎇Contributor
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Steel
Tell us something about one of your runs that you're really proud of! ^^

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
What kind of black magic ritual do I have to perform to be as lucky as you in Lucky Platinum?

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Now it’s my turn! Why do you love to ban me so much?
You’re fun to ban, and you make me laugh! Plus if I didn’t have a banning rival it just wouldn’t be nearly as fun.

What feature would you want to add to the next Pokémon game?
More overworld interactions with Pokémon for plot progression! Things like the Kanto Snorlax and Johto Red Gyarados, and possibly smaller, puzzle-ish interactions with Pokémon, like the Farfetch’d thing in johto. Basically I wanna see them flex their 3D models some more.

Where does your username come from?
It’s a pun on my last name! Simple as that.

Tell us something about one of your runs that you're really proud of! ^^
The entire climax of Sunlocke’s Chapter 4 climax! I was really ambitious about it at the time, and it turned out really well even if I recently decided to reink and color it for sizing issues. Though that scene might be overshadowed by the next Lucky Platinum part, depending on how things go...

What kind of black magic ritual do I have to perform to be as lucky as you in Lucky Platinum?
Get your wisdom teeth removed and live in quiet agony for like a week, then do all of your gameplay on a cart you don’t realize is glitchy until well after you’ve captured and committed to using that shiny Geodude.

I mean, it worked for me!

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Howdy there, AMA!!!

Aurea

🎇Contributor
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Steel
If you could have one nontraditional superpower, what would it be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)