• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-locke : Chapter 26 - Water's in order if you wanna be SHIT (Wallace Gym Battle)

Decibel575

Hidden but not so Hidden Lurker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
Fairy, ???
Pokédex Entry
Legends say that you may find this elusive creature hiding in the screenshot section, roaming the Terribly Titled threads
So, I was re reading chapter one of Rising Ruby, and unless you edited the post, you predicted your running into Arceus.  Except instead of 30 chapters ahead, 'Twas only 25

D

DerogatoryTrainer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
decibel575 said:
So, I was re reading chapter one of Rising Ruby, and unless you edited the post, you predicted your running into Arceus.  Except instead of 30 chapters ahead, 'Twas only 25
Good thing everyone forgot about that huh?
It's not really a prediction either. I got as far as Victory Road before I stopped and started writing.
And I think it'd be 30 chapters if I didn't condense as much as possible after Norman's gym.

Decibel575

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
Fairy, ???
Pokédex Entry
Legends say that you may find this elusive creature hiding in the screenshot section, roaming the Terribly Titled threads
OH.  That far ahead? I guess it makes sense.  Now I'm curious to see if you foreshadowed anything else in previous chapters

QuietGuardian

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
Nice, you’re really zipping through these updates! Groudon was a bit of a letdown, but that’s at least better than a super-strong opponent that kills multiple team members, right?

Huh. Wasn’t expecting to see an Arceus. Well, if you catch it, it’ll be a shoe-in for both the Pokémon name and species name teams. (Let’s just hope Sean doesn’t have traumatic flashbacks to that Ditto in Reborn.)

T

Turtleboi

You're nearly at the end. Now let's you put this hiatus-laden run to rest so we can go back to Reborn!

Decibel575

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
Fairy, ???
Pokédex Entry
One week since the last update? Did another Hiatus start? Maybe just give up on Rising Ruby and just say it was all a dream when you go back to Reborn

Dustox

Professional Schemer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Pokédex Entry
"No matter how hard you look, you won't see what I'm scheming."

No-name

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
Ohhhh,boi. ANOTHER hiatus! 

Decibel575

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
Fairy, ???
Pokédex Entry
We don't know.  Maybe he broke his hand while holding up a building again.  Or what if he died? Don't be mad at the guy

D

DerogatoryTrainer

Progress is slow but it exists.

Decibel575

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
Fairy, ???
Pokédex Entry
WHHHHEEEEEEEW.   I sort of thought it was on Hiatus again, and I began to remove Mako and friends from my memory.  Also, I saw what route you chose in Reborn, and I'm a little wary of reading now.  I chose the Ideals route, you seem to be on the Truth route.  
...Even though Truth is the more canon route.. ugh

Decibel575

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
Fairy, ???
Pokédex Entry
So, yeah. Over a year ago. This is a strange feeling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)