• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

AI Dungeon Logs (Semi-Mature)

Thread Description
AI can be really weird sometimes.

Fool

The Ruler of Dice Rolls and Hater of Hughs
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
So, I watched this video the other day by a Youtuber named Fither:

Which was basically an attempt at retelling (a failed attempt I should add), Persona 4 by using an AI Dungeon Master. So, I decided to go check the site out, you'll find it here.

My first log from this is an attempt at telling the story of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, it 100% did not go as intended.

The Semi-Mature tag is here because the bot does weird stuff sometimes. Anyways, for your reading pleasure, I present log one.

Star Wars?: The Existential Menace or How Obi-Wan Won The Prequels.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Yo, this is actually amazing.

You are on route to a space station with your Master, the Jedi known as Qui Gon Jinn. You and your Master have been sent by the Jedi Council and the Galactic Senate to negotiate a peaceful dissipation of the Trade Blockade over the Republic aligned planet of Naboo. You arrive at the space station and get off the ship, a droid guides you and your Master towards the conference room.
"The Trade Federation has already taken control of this station," says the droid. "They will be here shortly."
> You master Qui-Gon, do you think the Trade Federation will try to sabotage you\? Qui-Gon: I don't know, but if they do, we'll deal with them. OmegaMan23: That's what you said last time!
> You ask "who is OmegaMan23?" OmegaMan23: Who am I? OmegaMan23: Oh that's easy, you're my little brother. Qui-Gon: What?! No! He isn't!
> You draw your lightsaber and attack OmegaMan23. OmegaMan23: OHHH!! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you...I just thought it was funny when you were trying to impress me with your moves.
> You tell OmegaMan23 "It's time for you to leave so Qui-Gon and I can meet with the Trade Federation" OmegaMan23: But I want to stay! I like being with you guys! OmegaMan23: Look, it's time for us to part ways. We need to go our separate ways.
> You say "Goodbye" to OmegaMan23. OmegaMan23: Goodbye, I love you! OmegaMan23: (Sigh) Fine. I guess we'll never be brothers again.
> You turn to Qui-Gon and ask him why the Trade Federation hasn't arrived yet. Qui-Gon: They haven't. The Trade Federation has not arrived yet. In fact, they are still waiting for their fleet to arrive from the other side of the galaxy.
> You wait. OmegaMan23: Wait, how come they haven't arrived yet? Qui-Gon: Because the Trade Federation has not arrived yet.
> You cut off OmegaMan23's head. OmegaMan23: Huh? What?! OmegaMan23: Why did you kill my brother!? Qui-Gon: Because he wasn't worthy of your sister.
> You ask OmegaMan23 how he's still talking with no head. OmegaMan23: How could you let him talk to my sister like that? He's an idiot! Qui-Gon: I told you, he doesn't know any better.
> You throw OmegaMan23 down an endless pit. OmegaMan23: NO!!! Stop this! This isn't right! Qui-Gon: It is, but I had to make sure you weren't going to get in the way of my mission.
> You say "The representatives should have arrived hours ago... where are they?" OmegaMan23: Where are they? They must be dead or captured by the Trade Federation already! Qui-Gon: That would explain why they haven't arrived yet.
> You call the representatives on your holo-phone to see if they're all right. OmegaMan23: Whoa! Hold on! I don't think they're alive. Qui-Gon: Not dead, but not exactly alive either.
> You ask OmegaMan23 if he's a spy for the Trade Federation. OmegaMan23: No! I'm not a spy for the Trade Federation! Qui-Gon: Well, then what are you doing here?
> You ask "yeah, what are you doing here?" OmegaMan23: I'm looking for my sister. She was kidnapped by the Trade Federation. Qui-Gon: Oh yeah, she was taken prisoner on Dac.
> You say "Well let's go to Dac to see if they've imprisoned the representatives there." OmegaMan23: But I thought the Trade Federation didn't exist anymore! Qui-Gon: Yes, it does now.
> You jump in your ship and get ready to fly to Dac. OmegaMan23: Wait, we can't just leave her behind! We need to rescue her before the Trade Federation finds out about us!
> You say "She's on Dac dumbass, Qui-Gon just told you that." OmegaMan23: I don't care if she's on Dac! If she's in danger, we need to help her!
> You fry OmegaMan23 with your laser cannons. OmegaMan23: What?! Why did you do that? Qui-Gon: Because I said so. Now come on let's get going!
> You go to Dac. Darth_Nemesis: Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you supposed to be helping me? Qui-Gon: (Sigh) Fine, I'll help you.
> You shout "Qui-Gon, don't help Darth_Nemesis! He's part of the Trade Federation!" Qui-Gon: (Sigh) Alright, alright, calm down. Let's go to Dac. Darth_Nemesis: But how will we know if anyone is there?
> You ask Darth_Nemesis where he came from and why he isn't arresting you. Darth_Nemesis: My name is Darth Nemo, and I am an old friend of Qui-Gon's.
> You say "So you aren't part of the Trade Federation?" Darth_Nemesis: No, no I'm not. OmegaMan23: So who are you? Darth_Nemesis: I'm a Sith Lord from the planet Felucia.
> You say "Aren't Sith Lords evil?" Darth_Nemesis: Not really. They're just very powerful beings who were born that way. OmegaMan23: Then why are you helping me?
> You ask Darth_Nemesis if he can please kill OmegaMan23. Darth_Nemesis: That would be nice...but unfortunately I cannot. OmegaMan23: How can you tell?
> You tell OmegaMan23 to leave forever and never come back. Darth_Nemesis: I suppose I could, but then you'd still be alive. Besides, if you want to die, go ahead.

You are the Jedi Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are on route to a space station with your Master, the Jedi known as Qui Gon Jinn. You and your Master have been sent by the Jedi Council and the Galactic Senate to negotiate a peaceful dissipation of the Trade Blockade over the Republic aligned planet of Naboo. You arrive at the space station and get off the ship, a droid guides you and your Master towards the conference room.
The conference room is large and has many seats around it. A holographic map of the entire world of Naboo hangs from the ceiling above you.
> You sit down. You sit down in one of the empty chairs and wait for your Master to return. He does so without delay.
> You say "do you know if the Trade Federation is here yet?" "No." "What do you mean? They haven't arrived yet!" "I don't know, I was told they would be arriving soon. But I don't think that's going to matter now."
> You say "Why won't it matter?" "Because we will be able to take them out before they can even land their troops." "But how?
> You say "Shouldn't we attempt to negotiate peacefully first?" Your question causes a pause in the conversation. Your Master looks at you with concern.
"We should not be negotiating with these people." he says. "They are war criminals and should be dealt with harshly."
> You say "shall we set up an ambush for them?" "An ambush?" your Master asks. "How do you propose to do this? We cannot attack them head on, they could easily destroy us all." "Well, there are two ways we can go about this."
> You say "We could use the Force to crash their ships when they don't expect it. Or, we could hide in wait and swiftly cut off their heads with our lightsabers." "Both of those sound like suicide." "It may be worth trying, but I fear that we will not succeed."
> You say "Well, do you have any ideas?" "Yes, but I'm afraid they're very dangerous." "Do you really believe that?" "Perhaps, but I've never had much faith in the Jedi Order anyway. Perhaps we should try something else."
> You say "I think we should go to Naboo and organize and alliance with the Queen. She has armies we could use to fight the Trade Federation." "That sounds like a good idea too."
With these new ideas in mind, you and your Master leave the conference room. As you walk along the hallways, you hear various conversations taking place throughout the halls.
> You ignore the conversations and head to your ship. The next day, you and your Master set out for the planet of Naboo. The journey takes several days as you travel through the galaxy.
> You say "Master, is this beautiful planet Naboo?" "Yes, it is my home." "Is this world inhabited by intelligent beings?" "Not yet, but I hope to change that soon." As you travel through space, you see many other planets.
> You land the ship on Naboo's landing strip. You land the ship on Naboo's landing strip. You enter the ship and find yourself in a large hangar bay. Several smaller craft line up behind you.
> You say "Is this the famed Naboo Star Destroyer I've been reading about?" "No, this is just one of its variants." You look around and notice that most of the craft are gray or brown in coloration. Some even resemble old Imperial star cruisers.
> You walk to the Queen's quarters. You walk to the Queen's quarters. There are several rooms inside, but you only know of one that you recognize. It looks like a small bedroom, but with more furniture and furnishings.
> You call "Queen Amidala, we are two Jedi and we require a meeting with you immediately." "Ah, yes, I was expecting someone like you to come." "We're here now." "Very well then. Let me open the door." You walk into the room and close the door.
> You say "Queen Amidala, we are in need of your army to combat the evil Trade Federation." "What do you want?" "We wish to form an alliance with you against the Trade Federation. We would be grateful if you would help us." "An alliance? What do you mean?
> You say "the Trade Federation has established a blockade. Master Qui-Gon says they cannot be negotiated with." "They have not been negotiating with us. They have been attacking our ships and attempting to destroy our vessels. We can't win this war!" "But we must! Our survival depends upon it!
> You say "if we do not win the war, the Trade Federation will take over the Galaxy." "I don't understand what you mean.
> You say "How don't you understand it? The Trade Federation is evil and wants control over the Galaxy. Only we can stop them."
> You say "Queen Amidala? Are you listening to me?" "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? But what exactly are you proposing?
> You say "We wish to form an alliance with you against the Trade Federation. We would be grateful if you would help us." "An alliance? What do you mean? "The Trade Federation has established a blockade. Master Qui-Gon says they cannot be negotiated with." "They have not been negotiating with us.
> You say "I fear we are in a time loop. I must use my Jedi Powers to break free." "If you feel that way, we could break free from the blockade and travel to other parts of the galaxy where we might find allies." "And how long would that take?
> You say "three days and a half" "Three days and a half? That's all it takes for us to die?" "Yes, if we do not succeed in breaking through the blockade.
> You use the Force to launch missiles at the Blockade. The missiles hit their target and blow up. Queen Amidala looks on in horror as her fleet is destroyed.
> You say "You fool, why was your fleet so close to the Blockade?" "Because I wanted to ensure its destruction. If we had succeeded in breaking through the blockade, there would have been no more attacks by the Trade Federation." "You...you are a terrible person...
> You say "This is your fault for not communicating that to me." "No, it isn't. It wasn't my idea to attack the Trade Federation. I only realized later that the Trade Federation were planning to invade Naboo when they attacked our ships.
> You say "well, now that I have destroyed the Blockade, the danger is over." "It isn't. We still need to get out of here before the Trade Federation finds another place to attack us." "What about the Gungans? They are allied with the Trade Federation, aren't they?"
> You say "Indeed, we cannot count on the Gungans. We should use the fastest ship to escape." "But what about the speeders?" "That will slow down the ship too much. We need something faster than anything else." "How fast could you fly one of those flying machines?
> You say "I hate flying. Master Qui-Gon should do it." "Oh yes, I remember you. You used to love flying."
"Master Qui-Gon said that he did not like it either. He liked being on land.
> You say "I REFUSE TO FLY. IT IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME TO PILOT A SHIP." "Very well, but you can fly a ship. I'm sure we'll find some place to hide."
> You say "Why don't you fly the ship, Queen Amidala?" "My people will kill you." "They won't if I help you." "Then I shall be glad to help you. But first, let me go back to my throne room and speak with my advisors."
> You wait for the Queen to speak with her advisors. "We must leave immediately!" The Queen says.
> You hop on the ship. You jump into the airship and begin flying away from the planet. You see several Trade Federation ships heading towards you.
As you continue to fly, you notice that the ship has an odd shape.
> You run to the laser cannons and aim at the Federation ships. You quickly turn around and start firing lasers at the Federation ships. You shoot them all down, though not without taking damage yourself.
> You say "Excellent! Now we can find allies." "Yes, yes, we will find allies. And perhaps then we can defeat the Trade Federation once and for all."
The Queen smiles as she flies off in pursuit of the other two Jedi Masters.
> You arrive on the Desert Planet Tatooine and land the ship. You land the ship safely and look around. There are three Jedi Masters standing near the cockpit.
"Good work, Obi-Wan Kenobi," says Qui-Gon Jinn.
> You say "Thank you, Master. The queen will be safe here." "It is good to hear your voice again, Obi-Wan. May the Force be with you always."
The Jedi Master turns his head slightly and looks at you.
> You introduce Queen Amidala to the Jedi Masters. "Queen Amidala, this is my friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi. This is my brother, Anakin Skywalker. My son Ben will be joining us soon."
> You say "Do you know where your allies are on this planet, Queen Amidala?" "No, but I have heard rumors about a desert planet called Tatooine. It's far enough away from our home world that there isn't much trouble there.
> You say "What luck! This is the planet of Tatooine! We should search for your allies" "I believe it would be best if we searched for ourselves. I think we should get out of these sandstorms."
The Jedi Master nods. "That's what I thought, too. Let's go." You come upon a podracing arena. Thousands of fans are cheering on the podracers. They're racing each other to see who can win first place. You notice a large podrace going on nearby. A small racer is being chased by a larger one.
> You shout "Booooo" at the larger podracer. You shout "Booooo!" at the smaller racer. The crowd cheers and claps along with you.
Suddenly, a blaster bolt hits you in the back of the head.
> You crumple to the ground in pain. You collapse to the ground in pain. You feel like you've been shot several times. Your vision goes black. When you regain consciousness you see a figure in black with a tattooed face standing over you, wielding a smoking blaster pistol. He stares down at you and raises the gun.
"Who are you? Where am I?" you ask, trying to stand up.
"Don't play dumb, boy! Who are you?"
> You say "I am Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I am a Jedi Knight. Why did you attack me?" "Because you attacked them before they could kill you! Now, let's finish this quickly."
The figure draws his laser sword and swings it at your neck.
> You block it with your own laser sword. You grab the lightsaber and deflect the blade with your own. The two blades clash together as sparks fly. You pull your hands back and cut the Sith Lord's hand off at the wrist.
> You say "Take that! Tell me who sent you or I'll chop off the other one" "Tell me who sent you or I'll chop off the other one," he says.
He points at you. "It was Count Dooku."
> You say "Isn't Count Dooku the leader of the Confederacy?" "Yes, but he has no control over the Separatists. He just uses them as pawns to further his own agenda."
"Then why did you attack me?
> You say "Why did Count Dooku send you?" "Dooku wanted to see how strong my abilities were so he could use them against you. If he had any doubts about whether you'd be able to defeat me, then he wouldn't have sent me."
> You say "Thank you for being so cooperative" "No problem, kid. We don't get many visitors these days."
> You put the Sith Lord in handcuffs and take him to the ship You put the Sith Lord into cuffs and take him to the ship. The crowd cheers.
> You say "Master Qui-Gon, this Sith Lord attacked me. He says he's working for Count Dooku." "Oh yes, he is. And now that we know who the traitor is, let us all celebrate by killing him."
You throw the Sith Lord out of the airship and onto a landing platform below.
> You say "Wait, the Jedi Code forbids killing when unnecessary " "But I'm not an evil man!
a silver ship suddenly appears. Before you can react, a droid jumps out of the ship, picks up the Sith Lord, and jumps back in. The ship flies away.
"That's right! That's what happens if you disobey the Jedi Code!"
You look around and see several droids flying through the sky. They seem to be controlled by someone else.
> You draw your lightsaber and engage the droids. You draw your lightsaber and start attacking the droids. It takes some time, but eventually you manage to destroy most of them. You are surprised by how much energy you've used though.
> You say "Qui-Gon, are you alright? Did the droids wound you?" "I'm fine, kid. Just exhausted from fighting the Sith Lords. But thank you for saving me from dying."
> You say "You're welcome." You continue to fight the droids until they run out of fuel. Then you land on a large spaceship with two doors. Inside is a young girl holding her hands up in surrender.
> You say "Who are you and where did that silver ship go?" "My name is Kit, and I am here as a prisoner of the Empire. My ship was taken by the Sith Lords, but luckily I managed to escape before it crashed into the planet I live on.
> You say "I see. Do you know where the droids came from?" "Yes, I do. They were commanded by Darth Maul, one of the Sith Lords who attacked me earlier today."
> You say "What did Darth Maul look like?" "He had red tattoos and a scar across his face. His eyes were yellow, and he wore a dark purple cloak."
> You say "Aha. That must be the Sith who attacked me earlier today." "No, I don't think so. Those Sith were just followers of Darth Sidious, the Emperor's chosen one. When he found out that I was planning to betray him, he sent assassins after me."
> You say "How did you escape the assassins?" "They were too fast for them. I jumped out of my ship and made a jump towards the planet I lived on.
> You say "You're getting boring" "Don't worry about me, I'm sure you'll find something interesting to do soon enough."
The next day, you have no idea what to expect.
> You return to Naboo with the Jedi Army to fight the Trade Federation. You decide to return to Naboo with the Jedi Army to help the Queen fight off the Trade Federation. The Republic has been weakened due to your actions, and you need to make sure that doesn't happen again. You fly to the Naboo and see a fierce battle between the Trade Federation and the Republic. You land on the surface of Naboo and send your brother Anakin Skywalker to destroy the machine powering the droids. He succeeds, but at a great cost. You watch as a figure steps out of the shadows and ignites his lightsaber
> You say "Master Qui-Gon, I think that's the Sith Lord Darth Maul. Let's fight him together." Anakin Skywalker: "Yeah! We can take on all those droids!
> You say "Anakin, get back to the ship. Master Qui-Gon and I will handle this" Anakin Skywalker: "But...but we've got to save our friends!" You: "We can't lose any more. If we die now, then they won't survive the war against the Trade Federation." You and Qui-Gon ignite your lightsabers and get ready to fight Darth Maul.
Darth Maul: "This is not over yet, Obi-Wan. Not by a long shot." Qui-Gon: "It will be when the galaxy stands before us!"
> You swing your lightsaber at Darth Maul's head. You swing your lightsaber at Darth Maul's head, which is protected by a black energy shield. It deflects your blade, but it isn't strong enough to stop you from cutting through the shield.
> You dodge Darth Maul's lightsaber attack. You dodge Darth Maul's sword strike, and quickly move out of the way of another one. You run up to Darth Maul who dodges your attack.
> You say "Help me out here, Qui-Gon!" You turn around and grab Darth Maul's arm, pulling him away from you. You pull yourself up and begin to stab at Darth Maul, but he blocks your blows with his own weapon. You, Darth Maul, and Qui-Gon run through a hallway. A laser shield goes up, separating you from the others. Darth Maul and Qui-Gon begin to fight each other. You try to break free of the laser shield, but it seems like its very solid. You don't have much time left.
> You wait for the shield to go down. You wait until the shield comes down and then jump into the air. You land in front of Darth Maul, who swings his lightsaber at you.
> You parry Darth Maul's strike. You parry Darth Maul's strike, and then throw your lightsaber at him. The two of you clash swords again, and the battle continues. The battle rages on for hours, with both of you trading hits. Qui-Gon dies, and Darth Maul wins. Your friends are dead.
> You run at Darth Maul in anger and swing furiously at his midsection. You charge at Darth Maul, swinging wildly at his midsection. He blocks most of your attacks, but you manage to hit him several times. Your wounds are getting worse as well, and you feel like death is near.
> You throw Darth Maul down the nearby shaft. You throw Darth Maul down the nearby ladder, where he falls into an abyss below. You hear the sound of his body hitting the ground.
> You run towards the body of Qui-Gon. You rush towards Qui-Gon's body, trying to find some sort of sign that he survived this ordeal. As you approach the body, you see that it has been completely destroyed.
> You go find Anakin, Queen Amidala, and the others. You look around and see that everyone else has died. You can only hope that someone survives this place.
> You report back to the Jedi Masters on Coruscant. You report back to the Jedi Masters on Coruscant about what happened. They tell you that they will send more troops to help. You thank them and leave the Jedi Temple.
Years pass... You are Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are on a mission with your Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, who mysteriously escaped death, to protect Queen Amidala, who also escaped death. Queen Amidala is being tracked by the bounty hunter Zam Wessell. She needs protection because she knows too much about her secret plans to overthrow the government. This is why you are here; you are supposed to be protecting her.
> You say "Anakin, fan out and let's check this hotel room for threats" You say "Anakin, fan out and let's check this hotel room for threats." This will allow you to move from one location to another faster than normal. Unbeknownst to you, a droid is flying up to Amidala's room, and it dispenses a venomous bug inside her room. The droid then flies away. You quickly grab your lightsaber and try to cut open the door, but you don't have time before the droid arrives.
> You say "Anakin, you need to help me open the door. I sense that Amidala is in danger." You say "Anakin, you need to help me open the door. I sense that Amidala is in danger." This will cause the droid to follow you.
> You while Anakin opens the door you jump out of the window and grab on to the droid. You while Anakin opens the door you jump out of the window and grab on to the droid. The Droid attacks you, but its arm gets stuck in a wall.
> You shout "Droid, lead us to your master or I will destroy your motherboard!" You shout "Droid, lead us to your master or I will destroy your motherboard!" This causes the droid to stop attacking you. You walk through the corridor and reach a large metal door.
> You cut through the door with your lightsaber. You cut through the door with your lightsaber. You hear a loud noise as you smash through the door, and the bounty hunter fires a venomous bug at you.
> You send the bug back towards the bounty hunter with the Force. You send the bug back towards the bounty hunter with the Force. He tries to dodge, but he doesn't get far enough. It bites him and he falls backwards off his chair onto a floorboard.
> You say "Bounty Hunter, why did you try to assassinate Queen Padme Amidala?" You say "Bounty Hunter, why did you try to assassinate Queen Padme Amidala?" This causes the Bounty Hunter to fall backwards off his chair onto a floorboard.
> You check to see if the bounty hunter is dead. You check to see if the Bounty Hunter is dead. He isn't, and you attempt to shoot him again, but he dodges your shot. He runs past you and down a hallway.
> You say "You'd better stay still or the venom will kill you by burning up your veins" You say "You'd better stay still or the venom will kill you by burning up your veins" This causes the Bounty Hunter to slow down slightly. He stops near a door and turns around slowly.
> You say "I have the antidote to the venom, but I need you to answer a few questions first. Do you understand?" You say "I have the antidote to the venom, but I need you to answer a few questions first. Do you understand?" This causes the Bounty Hunter to pause for a moment and then turn around quickly.
> You shoot the Bounty Hunter in the head. You fire your blaster rifle at the Bounty Hunter's head. The bullet hits him in the forehead and he falls backwards off his chair onto a floor board.
> You check to see if he's dead this time. Surely he has to be dead. You check to see if he's dead this time. Surely he has to be dead. The next day, you are brought before Queen Amidala who is furious that you killed the bounty hunter.
> You say "Apologies, Queen. The bounty hunter tried to assassinate you, and he wouldn't listen to reason, so I had to kill him." You say "Apologies, Queen. The bounty hunter tried to assassinate you, and he wouldn't listen to reason, so I had to kill him." She looks at you strangely.
> You hold up the body of the bug and say "I recognize this bug. It comes from the water planet, Kamino." You hold up the body of the bug and say "I recognize this bug. It comes from the water planet, Kamino." She looks at you oddly.
She says "It was my husband! My husband!"
> You ask "The bounty hunter who tried to kill you was your husband? Nonsense!" You ask "The bounty hunter who tried to kill you was your husband? Nonsense!" She doesn't seem convinced.
> You tell the doctors that Queen Amidala may be suffering from a delirious fever. You tell the doctors that Queen Amidala may be suffering from a delirious fever. They don't believe you.
They insist on examining her more closely, and they find something very strange indeed...
> You ask "Doctor Strange, what did you find?" You ask "Doctor Strange, what did you find?" He tells you that she is actually dying of a delirium tremens. Her brain is failing rapidly and she can no longer communicate with anyone else.
> You try to heal Padme with the Force. You try to heal Padme with the Force. Unfortunately, it only makes things worse. She dies shortly after.
Padme's death brings an end to your career as a bounty hunter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)