• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova Teen After The Ashes: A White 2 Nuzlocke

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh sweetie I know you mean well but I have a feeling those were not the best choice of words...

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
There is this like, deep sense of vulnerability from both sides where like... Tori is acutely aware of the fact that they are both very capable of being hurt... and I feel like Tori would rather it be her than them.

TinyCurlyFry

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her, but they/them is also fine
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Monday Update~

@Tailsimp - Yeah ;;; Todd just wants to help, but what he's saying doesn't exactly... reassure her.
@Bug - Oh very much so. Tori is so much more concerned about their safety than her own.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
God what a situation. It really is wrong to try to push everyone away- especially since 1) they already care, and 2) it would further hurt everyone involved. But on the other hand... How Do You begin to be okay with thus all this after everyrhing thats happened? No matter the answer, its gonna be a rough ride going forward 😭

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
@Tailsimp - Yeah, Tori's definitely trying her best, but it really is hard on her : (

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
WHOOPS, I forgot to update Monday! Sorry guys, but anyways here're the next two pages~

DistortionLocke

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Sorry kitty, no battle for you today...

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
@DistortionLocke - God, she's so disappointed. Annelien wants to FIGHT!!

DistortionLocke

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Oh, poor Enzo; he just misses his friend...

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Oh big reckless hugs are good tho ;;u;;

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Been keeping up mostly on the DA side of things, but glad to see this is quickly catching up to the current update >w< its fun to get a nice reread and refresher of what's going on<3

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
@DistortionLocke - Yeah ;;; He's just a big sweetheart!
@Tailsimp - They're the best! Full of love!!
@Riboo- I'm admittedly much slower in updating the actual new pages lmao, but yeah! It re-contextualizes the very beginning of chapter 1 a little bit~

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Cheren be nice!!! It was just a really big possibly dangerous hug! What's there to be worried about?

DistortionLocke

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Man, this was lowkey sad...

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh lordy Hugh's joyful oblivious face in that last panel, something about that in this entire situation just kills me lol

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
@Tailsimp - In Cheren's defense, Enzo is a lot of chaos for someone who's trying to have his new gym make a good impression gjsdflkg
@DistortionLocke - It's definitely rather hard on Tori, to keep this front up... right in front of one of her best friends
@Kadew - He jumps right back into gym-hype mode!! .... After he's sure that like, Tori's okay of course, but it's fight time! He's pumped!

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
All this seriousness going on and such and I just wanna boop piggie snoot<3

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
I love how you punctuate the serious moments in here with stuff like that last panel. It really helps the mood stay lighter and fun as we hear more about the past.

DistortionLocke

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Everything’s imploding...!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oooo, I'm loving this comic so far. I love the more somber tone, how well the bittersweet sad scenes are equal to the happier and cuter scenes. There's a lot of good subtle moments here - Tori freezing upon seeing her old friends, the close up on the Snivy Pokeball when she receives Todd, it all hurts juuuust the right amount :')) I love the idea of a BW2 run fully utilizing the sequel set up, it makes me so excited to see what the plot has in store.
The art style is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how loose the lineart is and how well it complements the painted coloring. The trees especially are just beautiful eye candy. My favourite part is the Pokemon designs - from that gorgeous Seperior design to Todd's big ears to giving Emboar more boar-like anatomy, it's all so creative and wonderful and I can't get enough of it. Amazing work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)