• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

Thread Description
Updates every Wednesday and Saturday!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

Across the Divide is a Let's Go Pikachu Nuzlocke about Ash's Pikachu after he gets thrown into another world, and his adventures trying to get back home!~ What crazy adventures await our hero in this strange new world? And will he be able to get back home to Ash?!

Ash and Pikachu find themselves in a very familiar situation... In fact, haven't I seen this before?

Across the Divide is a Let's Go Pikachu Nuzlocke comic! ...but, this doesn't look like Kanto, what's going on here? Guess you'll just have to read and find out for yourselves!~

Updates every Wednesday and Saturday!

Read on DeviantArt | Read on SmackJeeves

Last edited:

Ardomew

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
Yes! I'm so excited to see a new run from you!
Setting this series in an alternate continuity from the anime is an interesting idea. I'm excited to see what trials Ash and Pikachu will face on this journey!

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
i cant believe the new anime is out already! ;3c

good luck with your new run! i know it'll be great!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
YEEEEEEEEEESSSS ITS HEEEEREE!!! I AM GRABBING THE POPCORN, IVE BEEN SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THIS COMIC SINCE YOU FIRST PITCHED IT TO ME!!! BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NEW PROJECT, MISS WHEELER!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
AH yeeee! I'm so excited to start being able to read this! Can't wait to see what is in store for our favourite duo!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
I wonder if this will draw some parallel to your sun comic, since these are the same characters
anyway, god speed!
update every Sunday?

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes! I'm so excited to see a new run from you!
Setting this series in an alternate continuity from the anime is an interesting idea. I'm excited to see what trials Ash and Pikachu will face on this journey!
Thanks!~ Glad you're interested~ I've got something pretty interesting in store!~ ;3c
i cant believe the new anime is out already! ;3c

good luck with your new run! i know it'll be great!
I'm out here leakin the new anime 2 weeks early~ (in comic form [with a scene directly from the last season])
YEEEEEEEEEESSSS ITS HEEEEREE!!! I AM GRABBING THE POPCORN, IVE BEEN SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THIS COMIC SINCE YOU FIRST PITCHED IT TO ME!!! BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NEW PROJECT, MISS WHEELER!
IT IS HERE!~ Super excited to finally be showin it off!~ And thanks!~
AH yeeee! I'm so excited to start being able to read this! Can't wait to see what is in store for our favourite duo!
Thanks!~ Hope yall are ready for the fun ride that's to come~ ;3c
I wonder if this will draw some parallel to your sun comic, since these are the same characters
anyway, god speed!
update every Sunday?
(It prolly will but prolly not on purpose V:) and thanks!~ Saturday and Wednesday actually!~
Smh my head not even done with Golden Sun

But seriously I’m intrigued
To be fair, this comic is to replace my Yellow Nuzlocke (altho that's still got a few more pages too.... but it's almost done!~) and thanks!~ ;3c
Ahh this look ssuper interesting. I was intrigued howd a lets go nuzlocke would go :3
Thanks!~ It was surprisingly easy for how much of a big deal everyone made about the random encounters U:

I still think these Z-poses are the most adorable thing ever, and are kinda an amusing contrast to how destructive the resulting move is!~

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Am I the only one who thinks it almost looks like Pikachu is dabbing?

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
Go boys go!!! Electrocute that jellyfish lady!

Ardomew

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
Gotta love how in sync these two get when performing their Z-Moves.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Am I the only one who thinks it almost looks like Pikachu is dabbing?
Ssshhhh~ They're trying to be all cool and stuff!~
Go boys go!!! Electrocute that jellyfish lady!
Show the mean alien lady who's boss~
Gotta love how in sync these two get when performing their Z-Moves.
It's the best~

It wouldn't be a proper bad guy beating if we didn't give a dramatic speech before launching the final attack!~

Rhyder

The Derpiest Rhyhorn
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ground, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Prefers to play rom hacks that hurt their brain. Is often seen downing copious amounts of Jack.
This is looking very nice so far. I think this will be an interesting read.

Kanto is my favorite region. I LOVE the anime.

Your art is very bold! Keep up the good work!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
The shaadiiiiiiing!!! It's deliciiiooouuus!!!! Especially in those top two panels with all the cool lighting!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
Ahhhh! Looking so great, Lyra! And Mouse is right, the shading is super on point and I can't wait to see the next pages (cause I need a refresher) and other people's reactions!

satanicswirlix

Government Assigned Towelie Kinnie
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
dude/weed/lmao
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This user's interests change more often than her pantalones. It is unlikely that she'll ever finish making a nuzlocke comic, but she can die trying!
lusamine fucking dies

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
This is looking very nice so far. I think this will be an interesting read.

Kanto is my favorite region. I LOVE the anime.

Your art is very bold! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Glad to hear!~ Hope you continue to enjoy it~ ;3
The shaadiiiiiiing!!! It's deliciiiooouuus!!!! Especially in those top two panels with all the cool lighting!
Thanks!~ It was fun to try the funky Z-Ring lit shading they do in the anime~
Ahhhh! Looking so great, Lyra! And Mouse is right, the shading is super on point and I can't wait to see the next pages (cause I need a refresher) and other people's reactions!
Thank you!~ I'm super excited to see erryone's reactions to what's coming up too~ >:3
lusamine fucking dies
Give it time, we haven't launched the attack yey ;3c

Gotta have the appropriate amount of time for dramatic build up before we launch our signature move!~

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
The effects on this page are phenomenal!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)