• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot Johto Written Log Mixed Media Teen Commentary Hack Mon A Whole New World - Pokemon Rebooted SSWL Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Here we Go. I think.

AnOddEncounter

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Sun Hating Pokemon. Many AnOddEncounters have become addicted to nuzlocking and see playing pokemon normally as a sin to their culture.
Huzzah!
That's... What the kids say right?
R
i
g
h
t...?
Forget it, let's start this run.
Rules:
Normal Nuzlocke Rules Apply: can only catch the first pokemon on each route, faint = death, name everything
Naming Theme is song related stuff. Albums, Song Names, Artists, Bands, it's all fair game.
besides that this is just a normal nuzlocke... This is probably a pretty hard hack as it is so I'm not hurting myself like that.

Uh... Lyra, you're not looking too good.
I mean not to say she looks bad and all but...
Eh, I'll get used to it.

"Welcome to Rebooted", Well that's new.
Yep, this is Pokemon Rebooted a Hack you can learn all about in this spoiler tab

TMs are now reusable.
TM56, TM86 and TM26 are replaced with Lucky Egg, Life Orb and PP Max respectively.
Stench, Stench, LightningRod, Simple, and Storm Drain now behave like they do in Gen V and beyond, Sand Stream and Snow Warning make the user immune against sandstorms and Hail respectively
Sheer Force, Contrary, Defeatist, Cursed Body, Multiscale, Poison Boost, Flare Boost, Overcoat, Regenerator, Sand Rush, Wonder Skin, Analytic, Infiltrator, (Gen VI behavior) Magic Bounce, Sap Sipper, Prankster, Sand Force, Fur Coat, Bulletproof, Strong Jaw, Refrigerate, Gale Wings(Pre-Nerf Behavior), MegaLauncher, Tough Claws, Pixilate, Aerilate, Slush Rush, Long Reach, Galvanize, Royalty, (Based off "Queenly Majesty") Are Added

• All 18 Elemental Gems are making a appearance in Rebooted. They will be held items on many various Pokemon!
  • Eviolite has been added to Rebooted, Various Pokemon will hold this item as well so make sure to look out for it!
  • Shops Will Be updated to have these Items.
  • Roseli Berry and Pixie Plate have also been added due to Fairy Types Inclusion in Pokemon Rebooted.
You can't use items from your bag against a Trainer, very much like against Battle Frontier Trainers.
Battle Type is always on "Set".
All Trainers' Pokémon have now the possibility to easily get beneficial natures.
AI has been increased Enemy Trainers are now much smarter.
AI has been increased Enemy Trainers are now much smarter.
Stealth Rock damage is decreased by half.
More Information in this Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/ecgthd/pokemon_hgss_rebooted_35_release_information/

Oh right I can't forget Table of Contents!

Update 1: Uh, Right here
To start things off Harvest
Our Wurmple evolved into a
Silcoon and then into a Beautiful
Beautifly who is now Bug/Fairy in this game.
On our way to Dark Cave to get my next encounter we find a very dangerous Idol with her Sleep and Cute Charm Techniques throwing me off almost losing me a few pokemon.

When I entered Dark Cave I was greeted to Wham!
the Geodude, He should come in handy for the First 2 Gyms.

On the way to Violet City I stumble upon
Lamar the Shinx on Route 31.
I decide to go back to fish up and I get Ocean Man
Ween the Chinchou in New Bark Town, and Crab Rave the
Krabby in Cherrygrove City.

Then in Violet City I steal obtain a
Bulbasaur from a random guy in the Pokemon Center after answering some quiz questions.

With all that dealt with it sounded like it was about time to go to the Sprout Tower but first a look at the team

PokemonAbilityNature
Skynyrd (♂)
ContraryLonely, Somewhat Vain
Pillow (♀)
Natural CureNaughty, Somewhat of a Clown
Ween (♂)
Volt AbsorbImpish, Quick Tempered
Lamar (♂)
GutsSerious, Likes to Fight
Elvis (♂)
AdaptabilityLax, Proud of Its power
Wham! (♂)
SturdyLonely, Likes to relax

Sprout Tower wasn't much of an issue besides the Elder and one sage with a Bulbasaur causing a few problems here and there.
And now I overlevel for Falkner, but first we get the TM for Flash and a Thunder Stone.
I also got Cool J. the
Meditite
First to evolve is
Skynyrd into a
Quilava
Lamar also evolved into a
Luxio and is now Electric/Dark

I try to talk to a guy near the gym and he ends up abducting me and takes me to the trainer's school because I said I haven't challenged the gym yet, he had a weird accent too, might've been Yoda's cousin

But forget that its Gym Time.

Abigail:

Falkner:

>He of course leads with
Chatot while I lead with
Lamar, with everyone on the team at level 18 we should be more than ready to beat Falkner.

>Chatot Growls while I use Charge

>Chatot then goes for HYPER VOICE and I'm still in the green, And I OHKO it with Spark.
>He then immediately sends out his ace
Pidgeotto

>Lamar barely lives a Slash and takes Pidgeotto to yellow, With Spark.

> I switch to
Wham! to tank a hit, and we do

>Pidgeotto pulls out BRAVE BIRD and we live in the yellow, killing it with Rock Throw

>Falkner brings out
Mantine

>I switch to
Ween to take whatever Water Attack he throws out and we take an easy Water Gun and stay in green

>Mantine uses Quick Attack and I realize that I can tank it, and I use Confuse Ray and we hit.

>Mantine hits us with Quick Attack and I paralyze with Thunder Wave taking it down to 29 but still in the green (Enemy pokemon have their HP shown in this Hack)

>We miss Thunder Wave, Mantine snaps out of confusion and roosts.

>I hit it with Confuse Ray again and it hits itself

>I Thunder Wave it and Mantine is fully paralyzed.

>I Thunder Wave again bringing Mantine to the Red but it Roosts back to 31.

>I Thunder Wave and Mantine Roosts

>Mantine snaps out of confusion and Quick Attacks me while I miss my Thunder Wave.

>I eventually get Mantine to One HP and it roosts back to 23.

>I Thunder Wave Mantine to 7 health and it roosts to 29.

>I thunder Wave Mantine and it snaps out of confusion while its fully paralyzed

>I finish it with a Thunder Wave

>Falkner lastly brings out a
Farfetch'd

>We Confuse it with Confuse Ray and Farfetch'd hits us with Poison Jab.

>I then paralyze it with Thunder Wave and it hits me with another Poison Jab taking me to 9 HP

> I bring
Wham! out to soak up a hit and we take an Aerial Ace

>We then outspeed Farfetch'd and kill it with a Rock Throw

Falkner's a loser with Daddy issues that's all I have to say but hey we got the Zephyr badge and Roost which I immediately teach to
Pillow

With my newfound badge Elm thinks I'm now a good enough parent to take care of an egg, Leave your guesses in the comments below and don't forget to like and subscribe gamers.

Like any RESPONSIBLE parent I put it up for adoption in the PC

On Route 32 we find a
Hoppip we name BuddyHolly.

At the Pokemon Center before Union Cave I found a Fisherman with the TM for Water Pulse and I also found Bullet Seed lying around on the route as well.
Now that I'm here might as well end the update
Since this team is getting a bit too high leveled I've decided to change out a few members so uh, new team members I guess?

SO UH, W H A T, COOL J JUST DIED TO SWEET SCENT WHICH IS AN ATTACK NOW?

I WAS GONNA MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HIM BEING A DOUBLE TEAM SPAMMING FALKNER FANBOY BUT W H A T

Well gee GODDAMN WHILIKERS BATMAN ITS A NIDORINO, I SURE WISH WE HAD A PSYCHIC TYPE TO DEAL WITH THAT, THAT WAS ALIVE HAHAHAHAHH

Luckily the man didn't claim any more lives and was swiftly dealt with

Too soon Freida... Too soon...

Catch time.

Named after the Village People, aka the people who made the YMCA song, so uh... Its fun to stay in the PC until further notice.

And I will be grinding for a bit and I feel like its kinda late for me rn so I'll end this part, so uh see you eventually.

Choosing Girl because I prefer Kris' design to Lyra's. I mean I prefer Kris' design in general so yeah.

Yada, yada our heroine starts her adventure.
Will she wipe to the first gym? She probably will.

This weirdo Ethan keeps sending me mail, like boundaries dude.

You guys already know the beginning stuff so I'll just skip over it like I skipped your turn, Yeah, I did it and I call Uno too, what are you gonna do about it?

Unless it's something like this.

I decided to do that based off of my ID number I do that many cranks on the pokewheel thingy lab thingimajig, and from there I pick what starter it lands on and whoopee it's Cyndaquil.
I don't mean that sarcastically Cyndaquil's probably one of my favorite starters of all time i wonder what's new with it here.

Named after the band Lynyrd Skynyrd (I SPELLED IT FROM MEMORY THAT TIME OK)
Naughty and wait... CONTRARY
I'mma look something up.

Yep, the starters are... different to say the least.
Pretty jacked.
Now besides Overheat I wonder what shenanigans we can pull with this.

Oh yeah, the thing behind me TOTALLY not a pokemon, It's a Yu-Gi-Oh card come to life...
I really need to give up this dry humor crap and start making actually funny jokes.

Ooh a Bird, Ooh new GUI.

Here's something I found out. In this hack SmokeScreen is now an attack.

There's some sort of joke to be made here.
And I'm gonna make it.
HAH, OLD ROD MORE LIKE HAG!
What were you expecting?
O H

I
I'm sorry, what?
I thought I was playing Rebooted not Storm Silver.

So this IS Storm Silver.

Named after Elvis Presley
Sand Attack is an actual Attack Now.

Team before Rival.
Took his Totodile out in 2 Tackles.

With a streak like that?

Imagine the cops pulling that in real life lol.

He got mad about me finding out his identity so it was only natural.

OH LORD THEY REMOVED THE TUTORIAL IT'S A SIGN! :kowtow::kowtow::kowtow:
Well, guess the run officially starts.

I don't know how to feel about this.
Maybe it's changed to be better.

Named after both the stand from part 4 and the album by Neil Young which is technically the inspiration for the stand name.

Named after the Jefferson Airplane album Surrealistic Pillow.
Altaria has it's mega type but not it's ability?

Not sure why she has the Lucky Egg, but hey we can pass that around.

First evolution of the run.
And last screenshot. I'm ending this update right here.
Nobody

Last edited:

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Sun Hating Pokemon. Many AnOddEncounters have become addicted to nuzlocking and see playing pokemon normally as a sin to their culture.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

This update shall be a written log because I said so.

To start things off Harvest
Our Wurmple evolved into a
Silcoon and then into a Beautiful
Beautifly who is now Bug/Fairy in this game.
On our way to Dark Cave to get my next encounter we find a very dangerous Idol with her Sleep and Cute Charm Techniques throwing me off almost losing me a few pokemon.

When I entered Dark Cave I was greeted to Wham!
the Geodude, He should come in handy for the First 2 Gyms.

On the way to Violet City I stumble upon
Lamar the Shinx on Route 31.
I decide to go back to fish up and I get Ocean Man
Ween the Chinchou in New Bark Town, and Crab Rave the
Krabby in Cherrygrove City.

Then in Violet City I steal obtain a
Bulbasaur from a random guy in the Pokemon Center after answering some quiz questions.

With all that dealt with it sounded like it was about time to go to the Sprout Tower but first a look at the team

PokemonAbilityNature
Skynyrd (♂)
ContraryLonely, Somewhat Vain
Pillow (♀)
Natural CureNaughty, Somewhat of a Clown
Ween (♂)
Volt AbsorbImpish, Quick Tempered
Lamar (♂)
GutsSerious, Likes to Fight
Elvis (♂)
AdaptabilityLax, Proud of Its power
Wham! (♂)
SturdyLonely, Likes to relax

Sprout Tower wasn't much of an issue besides the Elder and one sage with a Bulbasaur causing a few problems here and there.
And now I overlevel for Falkner, but first we get the TM for Flash and a Thunder Stone.
I also got Cool J. the
Meditite
First to evolve is
Skynyrd into a
Quilava
Lamar also evolved into a
Luxio and is now Electric/Dark

I try to talk to a guy near the gym and he ends up abducting me and takes me to the trainer's school because I said I haven't challenged the gym yet, he had a weird accent too, might've been Yoda's cousin

But forget that its Gym Time.

Abigail:

Falkner:

>He of course leads with
Chatot while I lead with
Lamar, with everyone on the team at level 18 we should be more than ready to beat Falkner.

>Chatot Growls while I use Charge

>Chatot then goes for HYPER VOICE and I'm still in the green, And I OHKO it with Spark.
>He then immediately sends out his ace
Pidgeotto

>Lamar barely lives a Slash and takes Pidgeotto to
yellow, With Spark.

> I switch to
Wham! to tank a hit, and we do

>Pidgeotto pulls out BRAVE BIRD and we live in the
yellow, killing it with Rock Throw

>Falkner brings out
Mantine

>I switch to
Ween to take whatever Water Attack he throws out and we take an easy Water Gun and stay in green

>Mantine uses Quick Attack and I realize that I can tank it, and I use Confuse Ray and we hit.

>Mantine hits us with Quick Attack and I paralyze with Thunder Wave taking it down to 29 but still in the green (Enemy pokemon have their HP shown in this Hack)

>We miss Thunder Wave, Mantine snaps out of confusion and roosts.

>I hit it with Confuse Ray again and it hits itself

>I Thunder Wave it and Mantine is fully paralyzed.

>I Thunder Wave again bringing Mantine to the Red but it Roosts back to 31.

>I Thunder Wave and Mantine Roosts

>Mantine snaps out of confusion and Quick Attacks me while I miss my Thunder Wave.

>I eventually get Mantine to One HP and it roosts back to 23.

>I Thunder Wave Mantine to 7 health and it roosts to 29.

>I thunder Wave Mantine and it snaps out of confusion while its fully paralyzed

>I finish it with a Thunder Wave

>Falkner lastly brings out a
Farfetch'd

>We Confuse it with Confuse Ray and Farfetch'd hits us with Poison Jab.

>I then paralyze it with Thunder Wave and it hits me with another Poison Jab taking me to 9 HP

> I bring
Wham! out to soak up a hit and we take an Aerial Ace

>We then outspeed Farfetch'd and kill it with a Rock Throw

Falkner's a loser with Daddy issues that's all I have to say but hey we got the Zephyr badge and Roost which I immediately teach to
Pillow

With my newfound badge Elm thinks I'm now a good enough parent to take care of an egg, Leave your guesses in the comments below and don't forget to like and subscribe gamers.

Like any RESPONSIBLE parent I put it up for adoption in the PC

On Route 32 we find a
Hoppip we name BuddyHolly.

At the Pokemon Center before Union Cave I found a Fisherman with the TM for Water Pulse and I also found Bullet Seed lying around on the route as well.
Now that I'm here might as well end the update

Zilch

Last edited:

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry

Hey audience I can't see, time for another update.
Since this team is getting a bit too high leveled I've decided to change out a few members so uh, new team members I guess?

SO UH, W H A T, COOL J JUST DIED TO SWEET SCENT WHICH IS AN ATTACK NOW?

I WAS GONNA MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HIM BEING A DOUBLE TEAM SPAMMING FALKNER FANBOY BUT W H A T

Well gee GODDAMN WHILIKERS BATMAN ITS A NIDORINO, I SURE WISH WE HAD A PSYCHIC TYPE TO DEAL WITH THAT, THAT WAS ALIVE HAHAHAHAHH

Luckily the man didn't claim any more lives and was swiftly dealt with

Too soon Freida... Too soon...

Catch time.

Named after the Village People, aka the people who made the YMCA song, so uh... Its fun to stay in the PC until further notice.

And I will be grinding for a bit and I feel like its kinda late for me rn so I'll end this part, so uh see you eventually.

Cool J, Died to Sweet Scent from a trainer's Oddish
Ween, Died to Double Kick from a trainer's Nidorino

Last edited:

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
This seems like an interesting hack. I approve of most of the type changes, that’s for sure. I’m not sure why so many status moves need to become “low damage moves that do their usual effect.” Upgrading vanilla to Sand Attack to vanilla Mud Slap isn’t particularly interesting cuz both of them are shite moves. Who knows, maybe late game status moves will be really interesting.

RIP the fallen, that Nidorino was bloodthirsty.

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes plenty of siestas, somewhat of a clown, impetuous and silly
Stealth rocks damage is halved
Oh, I see, a hack maker of culture. And wow, those changes are absolutely wild- especially the no battle items thing and the "interesting" new pokemon abilities. Good luck!

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
PICTURES OF LAST NIGHT FLASH INSIDE MY MIND, I'M SCARED OH WELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh hey, you're here.

First off...

This seems like an interesting hack. I approve of most of the type changes, that’s for sure. I’m not sure why so many status moves need to become “low damage moves that do their usual effect.” Upgrading vanilla to Sand Attack to vanilla Mud Slap isn’t particularly interesting cuz both of them are shite moves. Who knows, maybe late game status moves will be really interesting.

RIP the fallen, that Nidorino was bloodthirsty.
To be honest, I agree with the whole status issue, and there are some things in this hack I'm not the biggest fan off compared to what I've seen in Storm Silver/Sacred Gold *cough* no items in battle *cough* and I'd definitely recommend those games if you want a difficult HGSS experience. Hell, all of Drayano's hacks are good even though I've only played Fire Red Omega.

Next, and last but not least

Stealth rocks damage is halved
Oh, I see, a hack maker of culture. And wow, those changes are absolutely wild- especially the no battle items thing and the "interesting" new pokemon abilities. Good luck!

Yeah, I think I might need luck for a lot of things.
Also I love the Armored Flygon in the signature and your insurgence run in general he's just such a cute boi I just want to hug him

We start this off with an evolution

🦀We got Good Water Stab now🦀

I skipped most of the Union Cave trainers and the only one that was "difficult" was the first Firebreather who only had a Vulpix who just hit me with Will O Wisp and Roared me into Wham!

This baby has both Intimidate and Black Sludge

The Police? The Power Rangers? The Hamilton Crew?

Team? There's only one of you.

The Grunt quickly killed smacked the man out of the way

Its a sign, I'm blessed by Arceus

This entire Forum begs to differ

I'll just randomize for this 1-3 is Treecko 4-6 is Torchic and 7-9 is Mudkip

We get Treecko I guess, Grass Types are cool I guess... I do like Sceptile tho so that's a plus

Do you have time, to listen to me whine? About the fact that I have like 3 grass types.

Apparently he's a Sassy, Trained US Army Sniper

With a Bug Gym coming up I don't need Treecko.

But first, Kinder Surprise Egg time!

Haha epic Jojo Reference - said somebody who watched Part 4😎

Hmm, but its missing something...

Funny Jojo, now laugh.

One, that's not Serene Grace so shame on you. And Two, what the hell did you do to Petal Dance Vendor, where is my Extrasensory IF THERE'S NO EXTRASENSORY THIS SHIT AINT HGSS TOGEPI

Before our baby reaches enlightenment, here's a life lesson, this guy is lying, don't trust him. He does give us a good TM though.

We trick Kurt into running into a Well like the Old man with Dementia he really is.

But hey, insane old people are also apparently capable of Kung Fu which was able to scare off the Grunt blocking the way to the well.

Time to raise our child inside the harshness loving embrace of a cave

This is also the day I found out that Gible is in the lower floor of Union Cave and I feel like you're all laughing at me aren't you.

Bagon too.

You may laugh.

And this is it.

Last edited:

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry

Oh hey, he's still down here.
"MY HIP!"
You did a flip? See, I told you old people were capable of Kung Fu.
"I BROKE MY HIP!"
You broke his hip? Good job!
Well, bye

Bulky Steel Types are nice and welcome.

Wall. He Wall.

Team before Proton
But just one thing....

Those Flying/Water types are about to be... Thunderstruck.

I'm gonna guess Proton leads with Zubat and start with Elvis.

I thought that was Giovanni.

Oh, okay.
I switch into Wham! and kill it with a Magnitude, all it did was Screech.

BeeGees should be able to handle this.

Next up is Zubat and I'm bringing in Elvis because I'm pretty sure it has Giga Drain.

Well, at least I'll be faster now.

It has Sludge Bomb and Shock Wave did like 27

I came in, took a Sludge Bomb and took a Flamethrower right after.

Wham took a few Flamethrowers but I had to bring him out because he got Burnt.

And now Skynyrd took out Koffing, hooray.
And now Proton is dealt with.

Kurt gives us a Fast Ball for our troubles.

Here's our team for the Bug Gym, I'm gonna get Lamar and Pillow to 20. I am also really pushing for a Togetic this update.

WOO HOO!

So uh... I forgot Lamar is part Dark type so he won't really be that useful in this gym. So...

VillageMan is here to save the day!
His secret power? Ending the Update!

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Good luck for Bugsy if you haven't beat him yet! Hopefully Wham! and Skynrd can pull through 🙏 and thank you for your kind words about my run! 😊

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry

Be quiet Tommy.

Good luck for Bugsy if you haven't beat him yet! Hopefully Wham! and Skynrd can pull through 🙏 and thank you for your kind words about my run! 😊
Bugsy is a big dumb baby with a big dumb Scizor, Wham! is the best 'mon on the team and will always be. Always appreciate great runs, and Insurgence is one of those games where you really get into.

I am too Elvis. Me too.

Uh... A Surskit? Free Shock Wave.

That was a Sand Attack and he has Sludge Bomb.
After a Shock Wave and a Quick Attack Beedrill goes down.

It barely lived a Shock Wave and set up Rain Dance.
This is gonna make it harder to kill Scizor now.

Next is an illegal Ninjask. Very Irresponsible Vendor.

I switched and he just set up a Swords Dance, holy f r i c k.

VillageMan had to be the sacrifice.

Wham! put out a Magnitude 6 for like 14 damage and lived a Bullet Punch thanks to Sturdy. I brought in Elvis hoping to Sand Attack but I forgot about Bullet Punch Priority. Luckily Rain's gone now.

Why tf does Scizor have those stats.

For unknown reasons he didn't use Bullet Punch which honestly scares me as I have NO idea what he would've used.

We must say goodbye to Elvis and VillageMan.
Elvis did a good job at Sweeping most of Bugsy's gym, and VillageMan was kinda needed for Whitney but MAYBE we'll get a Shroomish.

But first, we have...

Imgflip.com is truly a great website.

Nice.

So uh... I don't think I have anything for Croconaw.
Apparently it Scary Faced when I switched into Echoes, it used Ice Fang and I Charmed it.
Croconaw apparently also doesn't have anything for Lamar either.

His Gastly came in and put a Curse on me and died to Night Slash.
Kadabra proceeded to Disable me.

After what felt like hours of switching between Lamar and Pillow we finally took down Kadabra.
Kinesis + Disable is stupid.

FIRST TRY BOIS WOOHOO, BRELOOM HERE I COME!

Normally I'd be upset about like 4 grass types but, its something for Whitney AND the things to come.

Not fully how I wanted this to go but, Technician is Breloom's hidden ability anyways. And I may find a Toxic Orb Somewhere.

That'll be all for now.

VillageMan, Died to +2 Bullet Punch from Bugsy's Scizor
Elvis, Died to +2 Bullet Punch from Bugsy's Scizor.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
This looks like an interesting hack. Were there any more interesting move/ability/type changes that you encountered?

(Also, good luck against Whitney)

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
(to the tune last christmas from wham, obviously)🎵 Last week, you caught a rock, and the very next day, Bugsy was slain
This year, to save you from tears, you'll use the mushroom man 🎵
All jokes aside, good luck for whitney! Normal type gyms are annoying because they *gasp* actually will carry coverage moves

Whispering Void

Change Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 25, 2020
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
When this entity shows up in any land, strife and violent revolution will soon follow.
This hack seems just a little bit unreasonable. I guess by making all those status moves do damage, Shield Dust will be more useful? However, the AI will no longer be totally wasting turns using them when they've already done their maximum impact on your stats. Good luck on Whitney and keep it up!

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry

When you nut but she keeps sucking.

This looks like an interesting hack. Were there any more interesting move/ability/type changes that you encountered?

(Also, good luck against Whitney)
I don't think I can think of anything that I've encountered yet but there's gonna be some crazy stuff.

(to the tune last christmas from wham, obviously)🎵 Last week, you caught a rock, and the very next day, Bugsy was slain
This year, to save you from tears, you'll use the mushroom man 🎵
All jokes aside, good luck for whitney! Normal type gyms are annoying because they *gasp* actually will carry coverage moves
Best Song. Grammy Awards.
Jokes Aside.
Whitney is going to be absolutely frightening.
And she doesn't even use just Normal Types in this hack either

This hack seems just a little bit unreasonable. I guess by making all those status moves do damage, Shield Dust will be more useful? However, the AI will no longer be totally wasting turns using them when they've already done their maximum impact on your stats. Good luck on Whitney and keep it up!
Like I've said before, this hack is basically Sacred Gold's new-born cousin who nobody talks about, sometimes for good reason.
Speaking of Shield Dust, it really sucks that the only few options for Shield Dust are either unevolved early bug types or Dustox.

Not sure what I'd even do with this.
Like, Phasing's nice and all but, do I REALLY need this.

Guys, look! It's me!

Who wore it better Challenge

Did he just...
Did he just call me an angel?

Now that I'm down here I'm pretty sure Unown is my only option.

Drayano's Buffed these guys before so maybe Vendor did too.
It has Secret Power at least.

So apparently the Playboi Carti verse on Earfquake is:

"We ain't gotta ball, D.Rose, huh
Don't give a fuck 'bout nun', huh
Beamin' like fuck my lungs, huh
Just might call my lawyer, huh
Plug gon' set me up, huh
Bih, don't set me up, fuck that
I'm with Tyler, yuh (slime)
He ride like the car, huh
And she wicked, huh, yuh
Like Woah Vicky, huh, yeah (like Woah Vicky)
Oh my God, hold up, um
These diamonds not Tiffany, huh, yeah
So in love
So in love"

And not:
"Ingabodirou
Dongifuhbounun
belikefuhmyluh
thenimightcallmylawyer
pluggonsetmeuh
bih,don'tsetmeuh
ImwitTyleryuh (SHLAY)
Heridelikethecar"

SMH.
Jokes aside Earfquake and IGOR as an album are pretty great. Too bad that Earfquake is the only song I can remember.

I'm gonna count the Unown place, and Outside as separate encounters because why tf not.

Gyarados is Water/Dragon in this hack so that's pretty epic.

Named after Jump Around by House of Pain.

Okay, Not-Marriland

Violet City.

Honestly, I'm just gonna make him a Poliwrath. Water Absorb means that I won't get Drizzle.

But, he'll be in the PC for now.

Headbutt, no Forests required.

Here we go...

This isn't Heracross... 0/10

It's the, Eye of the Spearow

Literally the next encounter, fml 😡😡

She even has a bad nature.

Yeah, but do I get one?
Like, for free?

Still better than the stupid Furfrou Puzzle in Kalos.
Dummies.

Hmm yes, would you like to meet my pokemon, Go and Die.

Yeah, but is it good tho?

Ah, a great day.

Y e s.

W H O?
(It's to evolve Eevee into a Leafeon.)

Not a Farfetch'd m8.
I'm still putting it on Skynyrd.

Oh hey, one of Sinnoh's many Waifus

Oh, thank god, she's not doing Freaky Stuff with Ivysaur unlike in SGSS.

No thanks Officer, I already have SHROOMS

On second thought...

tl;dr I gave Wham! and Lamar! Headbutt to replac eTackle.

HEY, YOU CAN'T NARRATE THE STORY!

Bruh, the exit's like, over there.

Don't do it Outkast! It's a trap!

Good Mushroom.

Many things in this image aren't right.

Wiping because your opponent sets up on you is kinda cringe ngl. Thanks ma'am.

S P I R I T O M B T I M E

First...

She do be kinda punchin doe ngl 😳

We hit the jackpot gamers.

You already know the joke...

ECHOZU ACTO 2

Do we dare take the Spiritomb?

I would never call someone else that personally.

Almost killed it with a Bullet Seed.

Caught it on the first Pokeball.
I swear Spiritomb had a lower Catch Rate.

Y'all talk about "Villains when they hear Giorno piano" but the first time the piano even played was Giorno getting his Mafioso ass stabbed by a dude with a pear for a hairstyle.

Jesus Cheese on Bread I have a lot of stuff in the PC.

This, is just mean.

Fought them both individually.
Weren't too bad.

You have...

GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

I am so sorry for butchering Weird Al like this

HE'S GROWING, I REPEAT ETHAN IS GETTING STRONGER

Ethan out here acting like every main character in a Hallmark movie.

He even gives me his number after the conversation.
Real smooth there Ethan.

I don't know man, have you SEEN Heavy from TF2?

Time to get a Chimchar.

I hate me.
Long Story Short, I was racing back here and while I was using the turbo function I clicked Turtwig.

Named after a part of the name of one of the albums by Sex Pistols which is "Never mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols"

What I'm looking out for is a refund.

AND HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BE MODEST

Like, its not the end of the world but MODEST TORTERRA IS THE END OF THE WORLD

So yeah, I'm just checking out the Department store and I do the drawing thing and I GET THE NUMBER ONE PRIZE

This is VITAL INFORMATION

Here we go.
R a d i o t i m e

If you got it wrong then just do the quiz again.
SMH

Finally.

I of course fixed Skynyrd's name as well.

Who, in where?

Hmm...
I think its a Bike Store guys.

And now I have every Fossil besides Old Amber.

Meaning that I now have to make the choice of what pokemon do I want to revive.

Which is...

Going to be left up to you guys!

I was planning to fight Ethan this update but I have no idea where he is so I guess I'll train up these two and the rest for Whitney.
Seeya eventually.

Last edited:

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Aw, come on... modest torterra isn't that bad.,.it has.... a special attack stat... i think ;-; throw him into the grinder. turn him into candy. and damn your memes are so saucy, couldn't stop laughing. Also, I thought your togetic name was referring to fire emblem echoes and I just got so confused.
‼:bangbang:HOLY FUCKING SHIT:bangbang:‼‼‼ IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE??????!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 JOJO IS THE BEST FUCKING ANIME 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯 JOSUKE IS SO BADASSSSS 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎👊👊👊👊👊 ORAORAORAORAORALORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 😩😩😩😩 MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA 🤬:rage:🤬:rage:🤬:rage:🤬🤬:rage:🤬🤬:rage:WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Oh you’re approaching me:question:❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓:question:But it was me, Dio:bangbang:‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼😂:rofl:😂:rofl:😂:rofl:😂😂😂:rofl::rofl::rofl:😂😂😂 r/shitpostcrusaders r/unexpectedjojo r/expectedjojo perfectly balanced as all things should be r/unexpectedthanos r/expectedthanos for balance

EDIT: IF SOMONE GIVS ME GOLD I WILL LITERALLY HARRASS MINORITIES 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

EBIT THNAKS FOR TH GLOD KIN STRANR:relieved:😌😌😌
Ah, the gyarados isn't supposed to be there, it's supposed to be 😡. eh, you get the point.

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Aw, come on... modest torterra isn't that bad.,.it has.... a special attack stat... i think ;-; throw him into the grinder. turn him into candy. and damn your memes are so saucy, couldn't stop laughing. Also, I thought your togetic name was referring to fire emblem echoes and I just got so confused.
‼:bangbang:HOLY FUCKING SHIT:bangbang:‼‼‼ IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE??????!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 JOJO IS THE BEST FUCKING ANIME 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯 JOSUKE IS SO BADASSSSS 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎👊👊👊👊👊 ORAORAORAORAORALORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 😩😩😩😩 MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA 🤬:rage:🤬:rage:🤬:rage:🤬🤬:rage:🤬🤬:rage:WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Oh you’re approaching me:question:❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓:question:But it was me, Dio:bangbang:‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼😂:rofl:😂:rofl:😂:rofl:😂😂😂:rofl::rofl::rofl:😂😂😂 r/shitpostcrusaders r/unexpectedjojo r/expectedjojo perfectly balanced as all things should be r/unexpectedthanos r/expectedthanos for balance

EDIT: IF SOMONE GIVS ME GOLD I WILL LITERALLY HARRASS MINORITIES 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

EBIT THNAKS FOR TH GLOD KIN STRANR:relieved:😌😌😌
Ah, the gyarados isn't supposed to be there, it's supposed to be 😡. eh, you get the point.
Like, Modest Torterra isn't unworkable but, still...

I could still probably patch it up, but still, he's been a bad boy.
Imagine not getting the jojo reference. kinda cringe lol
Here's my retort to the Copypasta

Kakyoin Out!
Now if you have any Moms nearby let me and Okuyasu know, we'll "protect" them don't worry.

Yeah, I evolved Korn and Wham! without showing you guys, what about it.
I'll also be taking this run in a new little direction for a bit!

There you are.

Okay then.

It has Thunder and I just hit it with an Extrasensory.

Wham! came in and used the immunity to Thunder to survive, then Wham! clutches and dodges a Blizzard.

Korn comes in and tanks a Blizzard.

Double Team presented a slight problem where we missed a move, but we kill it on the next try with Crunch since it was on 2 HP.

Okay... Not sure why Arcanine came in.

Well, Heat Wave is, dangerous.

We come in on a Full Para'd Arcanine.

Our Fairy type Petal Dance did nothing and it has Iron Head.
I literally have nothing for this Arcanine.

I kept using Softboiled to get a point where he'd miss something and what do you know, he misses Iron Head.

I got off a Charm and then used Tri-Attack to see the difference in damage. Petal Dance did more.

I went for Petal Dance this turn and got the Confusion on Arcanine and he hit himself but OH DID I MENTION HE HAS A BERRY, SITRUS TOO

After another two Soft Boileds I was able to get it to hit itself.

it snapped out but at least its under half now.

We get hit by Heat Wave. We Soft Boiled, and we dodge a Heat Wave.

Ethan goes for Roar this turn, and we should outspeed.

We shouldn't have to fight Ethan anymore times so this Arcanine won't be any problem for a while, just have to get a good way to switch in and kill.

Tangela's pretty physically bulky so Skynyrd's gonna handle this with a Ember.

I came in on a Growth and Ember 2 shots while he uses Growth again.

He gives me a Fashion Case, that's my reward.

Speaking Facts.

Its a surprise tool that will help us later.

Whitney!

"Oho, then come as close as you like!"

We set up Leech Seed and tank a Body Slam
Mach Punch is decent damage and...

"You haven't forgotten about the battle haven't you?! Kangaskhan BODY SLAM DA!

NANI!

Mach Punch finishes off Kangaskhan but we get para'd, and now Delcatty's out.

Intimidate and Black Sludge help us sponge a Fire Fang.

Water Pulses are nothing with Korn helping out with Poison Tail.
(Did I mention Delcatty is Fairy in this hack?)

: "I-Impossible! You've taken out Mrs. Jackson, AND Stray Cat!?"

: "Whatever,Candy Store!"

: Okay... I get the first two but... Candy Store? What about like, "Dangerous Woman" or something.

: "I watched Heathers once okay!"

: Should've known you'd like Broadway.

: Oh hey, your Bunny's dead.

: "Okay fine! Let's pull out the big guns! Peggy!"

: As in the Schuyler Sister?

:"You recognize a Hamilton reference but not a Heathers one?"

: Ethan won't shut up about it. If he challenges you, bet that if you win, he can't mention Hamilton to me again.

: "Can do! These gals gotta stick together!"

: Still confusing your cow tho.

: And I'm paralyzing it.

: What even happens if I lose my bet?

: *Sigh* I have to buy both me and Ethan tickets to the next Hamilton show.

: What kind of Crobat-shit insane person decided Leftovers Miltank with Milk Drink was a good idea!

: "Me!"

:I will shove a... [This Threat has been removed for excessive profanity, please proceed citizen of Nuzforums]

: HERBENGOORGANGOOSKAVIAJSDAWDSADAWWDASDA A FRICKIN CRIT IT CRIT HIM

: Stay Calm Abigail, Stay Calm Abigail, its just a Cow. OH FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS IT ATTRACTED ME AS I HEAL UP

: Not only did I get through Attract twice I got Miltank Confused on the second Petal Dance and it hit itself!

:If this cow can bleed it will NEVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN!

: I got a lucky crit but thanks to the paralysis I'm slower now.

: Arrivederci, ya daft cow.

: "Go! Call Me Maybe!"

: If I had better Ground moves than Magnitude you'd be screwed.

: Squirrel Bad. Squirrel want love. Kill Squirrel Wham

: I said,"kill Squirrel" not fall in love and get hit 2 times by Double Kick!

: Since Pachi's part Fairy in this hack Korn did the job of exterminator. Sadly we almost died to a crit Thunder Fang.

SO UH SORRY TO BREAK THE STORY HERE BUT LOVE BURST(?!) AND ICE BEAM ALMOST KILLS METALLICA, ALSO FLASH CANNON DOES NOTHING OH GOD

: You didn't...

: WHY DO YOU HAVE ICE BEAM WIGGLYTUFF! AAGSGSADSDSAD

: END SCENE

I despise you as a person ma'am.
Cry for Outkast, Echoes, and Metallica.
How about that huh?!

YOU'LL KNOW MEAN WHEN I KNIT YOUR INTESTINES INTO A SWEATER

Damn Wigglytuff.

: "Here's something to cheer you up! Remember, us girls gotta stick together!"

The storyshot already ended Whitney...

: Oh...

So many mon's gone...

Hoping Harvest gets some good Fairy moves for Morty.

Seeya eventually

Outkast, Died to Ice Beam from Whitney's Wigglytuff
EchoesAct2, Died to Ice Beam from Whitney's Wigglytuff
Metallica, Died to Ice Beam from Whitney's Wigglytuff

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
everyone gangsta till they find out the miltank wasn't the actual threat- wait, love burst? what move does that even replace, round?
loved the "storyshot", pretty cool!

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Its been a while since I've done a Written Log update so... Let's do that.

everyone gangsta till they find out the miltank wasn't the actual threat- wait, love burst? what move does that even replace, round?
loved the "storyshot", pretty cool!
Still have no idea what Love Burst is. Probably like, some generic Fairy Move.

Always happy to provide obligatory Jojo References.

PokemonAbilityMoves
Skynyrd the Quilava, @CharcoalContraryFlame Wheel, Quick Attack, Cut, Ember
Korn the Arbok, @Black SludgeIntimidateStockpile, Poison Tail, Crunch, Glare
Wham! the GravelerSturdyHeadbutt, Magnitude, Rock Blast, Rock Polish
Lamar the Luxio, @Kings RockGutsHeadbutt, Night Slash, Spark, Charge
Pillow the SwabluNatural CurePluck, Roost, Astonish, Safeguard
Harvest the BeautiflySerene GraceMorning Sun, Fairy Wind, Mega Drain, Signal Beam

Everyone's at level 28, and we're on our way to Ecruteak.

There appears to be a Flower Shop that gives me a Squirt Bottle

We go to the new Route 35, to be greeted by a Double Battle.

One had both a Hoothoot and a Noctowl, while the other had a Skiploom and a Combusken.
Not the biggest issue besides a scare from the Skiploom's Bullet Seed on
Wham! and Double Kick and Uproar doubling into
Lamar.

And after facing two more trainers, a flinchhaxing Picknicker and a simple FireBreather I get to the grass.

Our encounter is quite simple, and is a,
Nidoran Male.
I catch him in one Great Ball and name him Prince.
He has Rivalry and has a Brave Nature.

Next up is, a
Heracross in National Park.
We catch her and name her Clash.
She has a Bold nature... And her ability is Guts.

And next up, time to get a Headbutt Encounter at the Pokeatlon Dome-

OH GOD ITS HULK HOGAN, HE WANTS ME TO JOIN THE POKEATHLON LEAGUE, I REPEAT HULK HOGAN WANTS ME TO JOIN THE POKEATHLON LEAGUE

DON'T TAKE ME TO HULKAMANIA BROTHER, PLEASE

We go back to Route 36 to deal with the "Tree" that's before me.
Which will be my encounter as well.

We catch it and name it Oasis.
I'm not going to hide it, I am a sucker for Sudowoodo, its dopey design and the whole, fake tree aspect.
The fact that Vendor changed it to be Rock/Grass in this hack is almost even better.

A Black Belt gives us the TM for Brick Break which I put on
Wham!

Route 36 gives us a...

Vulpix, with Drought surprisingly.
Well, I should expect it.
We catch it and name her Aretha.

A pair of a Beauty and a Parasol Lady gave me a scare when I switched Lamar in on a
Gloom's Nature Power Earthquake but we lived.

In the Dance Theatre when we finally make it to Ecruteak, we find a Team Rocket Member harassing a Kimono Dancer.
We take him down, and his surprising Self Destructing Koffing, and get the HM Surf for our troubles.

Which...
HARVEST LEARNS, WHAT, SURFING BEAUTIFLY!
Since my Surfing encounters here are all dupes I'll turn to the Headbutt encounters to get a Pineco which we name Dire Strait.

On our way to Burned Tower we find the TM for Shadow Claw.

Once we get in we find Eusine and Morty, and lastly...

Kira...
VS KIRA

Abigail:

Kira:

I Spark his Murkrow, and I counter with
Lamar however he brings out an Elekid on the second Spark who takes a simple Spark, luckily, it doesn't have an Electric Immunity Ability.

I send out
Wham! and take two Low Kicks to red and kill it with Magnitude.
Kira brings in Croconaw

I come in with
Korn and take an easy attack thanks to our bulk and Black Sludge.
We kill it in two Poison Tails and a Crunch.
Kadabra comes in next and I send out
Lamar and Night Slash it, not without taking the Fairy Type move, Razzle Dazzle.

I switch in
Harvest to take another one easily, and kill it in one Signal Beam.
Murkrow finally comes back, and I switch
Korn in and kill it in a Poison Tail.
Lastly Haunter comes out.
I use a chance to Paralyze it with Glare and we take an Ominous Wind, putting me at 30.
I switch
Pillow in, and also take advantage of my Ghost Immunity.

We take it down with a bunch of Astonishes and he gets constantly Flinched and Parahax'd while the most he did was Sucker Punch and get off a Confuse Ray.

That was, alright.

My encounter for the Burned Tower is a Koffing, which uses Self Destruct.
Yeah, nothing for me here.

We take a Ladder and then find the Legendary Beasts.
Eusine continues to simp for Suicune.

Next, I come to the Pokemart and there's this weird French woman in Purple, oh god, its the Mismagius Woman who shall not be named. She doesn't fight me but gives me a Will o Wisp TM.
And a Clown gives me the TM for Trick Room.

Next up, we're literally FORCED to fight Morty.

And I mean next up, because that will be, next update!

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry

Funny Song, Play it for Funny reason.

*Generic Ghostbuster Intro sounds*

*Ghostbuster theme contues, because funny reasons*

*Ghostbusters theme intensifies*

*You realize something isn't right about this Ghostbusters theme*

*Uncomfortable Ghostbusting experience*

*When will you just get to the song*

*finally the last pokemon*

If there's something weird, Sleeping in your bed.

Let me tell you something

If there's something weird sleeping in your bed.
OW!
Lemme tell you something!

Bustin makes me feel good!

Well, you can't really keep secrets if you're telling me.

My plan is to Curse my way to victory, with the help of other mons of course

The bastard has Will O' Wisp Hex Dusclops to stop that however.

That was a +2 boosted Bite.

He I come in and take a Hex and then get hit by Confuse ray and then Burned by another Hex but hey, Guts.

After hitting myself constantly, we get through.

I got Mean Looked in and it got me with a Crit Hex.

We only get two Rock Blasts and it misses a Will O Wisp and lands a Mean Look.

Wham! coming in clutch!

ROCK BLAST AND STURDY COMING IN CLUTCH

ANOTHER FUCKING CRIT HEX
I SWITCHED BOLLOCK IN BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WOULD DO TO WHAM BUT Y'KNOW IT DECIDED TO CRIT HEX

QUICK CLAW MORE LIKE QUICK CLUTCH

Is Hex just Ghost Type Tri-Attack, because this is ridiculous.

REQUIEM MOVES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AGAIN

Rotom had Thunderbolt and I took the risk to go for Hypnosis.

I activate Quick Claw but get Fully Para'd.

I GET FULLY PARA'D TWICE AND HE ALMOST KILLS ME WITH THUNDERBOLT

I HAVE NOTHING GOOD FOR THIS ROTOM
LUXRAY DIES TO BURN IF I USE IT

WHAM IS TOO SLOW AND DIES
AND HARVEST IS MY ONLY WAY OF BEATING Sableye PROBABLY.

THIS IS SO DUMB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lamar makes his sacrafice.

Heehee I made a Coffin Dance meme am I hip with the kids now?
Is my power of being Gen Z helping?
No?

Say it with me everyone, God I wish I was fighting Falkner again.

FAIRY WIND BAYBEE

A light at the end of the tunnel.

If this is actually Hex I'm gonna be slightly upset.

I was looking forward to using Lamar and Korn, Requiem was gonna be BIG for Chuck, and Bollock was ALMOST there to redeem himself, (Still love Torterra tho).

JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED BABE

HE'S ONTO US I REPEAT HE'S ONTO US!

Not sure what to do with this right now, I just need something that's good for Chuck. Preferably Psychic.

AAAAAAA

Korn, Died to Crit Hex from Morty's Mismagius
TheBollock, Died to Hex from Morty's Mismagius
Requiem, Died to Thunderbolt and Parahax vs Morty's Rotom
Lamar, Died to Burn Damage

antingaround

Nicole
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Oh no! that was a massacre 🥺 sorry about the hax but at least you don't have to use modest torterra anymore lmao
also it's pretty cool to see sturdy actually getting its gen 5 effect lmao

Last edited:

AnOddEncounter

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry

Last time on Dragon Ball Z!

Oh no! that was a massacre 🥺 sorry about the hax but at least you don't have to use modest torterra anymore lmao
also it's pretty cool to see sturdy actually getting its gen 5 effect lmao
They for real just went "🥺" Hex and Hax rhyme for a reason. Modest Torterra never should've happened.
Sturdy has saved Wham!'s behind before and is going to for the end of time.

Of course its Adamant...

On a brighter note...

OH GOD ITS A SHINY VULPIX, I ALREADY HAVE ONE BUT Y E S, SHINY CLAUSE LET'S GO BAYBEE!!!!!!1!!!!1!!

Vulpix might not have the best shiny, and Naive is a worse nature compared to Aretha's Modest, but still, Shiny Ninetales. Top 10 best Shiny pokemon in Gen 1

Anyways, now that the grind's finished I can show you my evolutions.

That's right! BuddyHolly takes the stage after not doing anything, Aerial Ace and U-Turn are going to be invaluable.

Skynyrd's back (But not in Black, that's a different Band) and comes with THUNDER PUNCH!

Without any Fairy Moves for a while Pillow's not the greatest, BUT she will be useful for Chuck.

As someone who has used a Gyarados in a Crystal Run before, Gyarados is insane. 10/10 would use again.

OH GOD HE KNOWS ABOUT MY DIGIVICE! ABORT ABORT!
He tells us about the Safari Zone he's planning in Cianwood, which might just be VERY important later.

Lol she thinks I'm gonna be lucky enough to find an Oddish.

New route, new Encounters you know the drill.

Cow.

Named after Whitney Houston. Because Whitney = Miltank, haha funny.

I'm really not here to fight you Kira, just please, pass through and live a quiet life somewhere else.

If it wasn't clear that Silver was an edgy teen, here's your proof.

I don't remember Olivine's center having this many people.

The nurse looking one asked about Kimono Girls in front of the theatre and said Flags Set. I'm scared.

The Beauty fought me, all she had was a Bellosom.

Good Job man.

Water Stones will be kind to you my friend.

You'll be good for Chuck.

I don't care that Phione doesn't evolve into Manaphy (It really should), but I want it.

Not a Phione but whatever, Tentacruel would be a better pokemon anyways.

Named after that one song.

Route 41.
My chances for Phione are gone, and I'll have to find a Remoraid for this to be remotely useful.

*Insert Funny Smash 4 Diddy Joke*

Cheers, I'll drink to that bro.

Probably still a Shuckle.

Yeah, still a Shuckle.

Holy crap, that's pretty Awesomesauce(TM) if you ask me, the awesomesauce man.

Y'know how Kirk's gift is complete garbage.
This is different.

T-Bolt, Surf, Fly, Pikachu.

Or... She could give me nothing.
"The pokemon leading your party"
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

Nothing wrong with this, at all.

This however... does not fly.

I'm gonna need her for Eusine's Rotom and Hypno, so... time to grind.

Same energy.

At this point if you just replace all mentions of Suicune with like, any female twitch streamer you can't tell the difference

He starts with Hypno, and we're close in levels, I switch out to BuddyHolly and he uses Psychic and gets the -Special Defense
I Leech Seed him, and he gets ANOTHER -special Defense

Oh, did I say we were using Clash for Hypno, I kinda lied.

Yikes.

We come in on a Hex and get paralyzed.

After another Hex, and seeing how Shadow Claw does almost half we switch to Skynyrd.

Skynyrd gets hit with a decent amount of Hex's and we kill it with some Flame Wheels.

Next up is Electrode, we switch Jumpluff in and we take a Sonic Boom, which is now a multi-hit move,
He goes for Thunder and misses and we U-Turn out into Wham!

We get quick Claw and kill it in an Earthquake.

Lastly is his Jumpluff, I switch in JumpAround since its my only counter that's at high enough HP.

We get Leech Seeded on switch in, and then it sets up Reflect.
But we CRIT ICE FANG and kill it.

Because I don't DM her on Twitter asking for Feet Pics.

With Eusine gone and Chuck around the corner I can safely say that this update is over.

Considering the type of gym we'll be facing, we'll have to let Wham! go.
Either Vulpix might be good though, now that I think about it.

Korn, Died to Crit Hex from Morty's Mismagius
TheBollock, Died to Hex from Morty's Gengar
Requiem, Died to Thunderbolt and Parahax vs Morty's Rotom
Lamar, Died to Burn Damage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)