• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

Thread Description
Lillie's misadventure in Kanto, updates weekly

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Asjkfgsf I finally caught up again. My absolute highlights from the last few pages were Paprika and Moorkop's designs (Paprika has a full set of danger teeth behind its cute snaggleteeth omg), the Mime bike, imagining Aeronyte walking, and the sheer detail of Ninja Land.
This comic sparks joy!! ;v;

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ON time weekLillie udate!
How are you holding on in this "safer from home" time, peeps?
I hope you are all doing well!
enjoy this page and my new page next week to ease that boredom a little bit!
@11wildy : Thank you! yeah it sucks! I ended up changing a few things after-all. otherwise I would be too bored and irritated to draw it

@Dee : Thank you! I can't afford to do it too often, but vs panels are a must!

@RubyClaw : Ayy! RubyClaw, glad to know you are still following this silly series! te original one is basically just the first half of teh current page with more jokes with Lillie's shenanigans in Ninjaland

@poopawman : lol, lucky egg? why lucky egg?

@Kadew : ayy thanks Kadew! Yeah it sucks, but it was an accident.. I onder if I have to do some contigency to prevent it fromhappening again.. I can make copies, but it seems troublesome... what do you usually do to prevent this kind of accident?

@orangebeans : We are pokemon battling, dreamers!!

@Krisantyne : AYY! Krisantyne! thanks! such speed lol! lol I hope I can keep the quality but ince again.. no promises
ANd update time!
till next week, peeps!

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Of course I am! One of my all time favorite comics on this forum if I may add, truly in the spirit of the original Nuzlocke.

Oh Lillie is one lucky trainer, her team always seems to be far more prepared than she is :)

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Lillie is lucky she has such powerful Psychic-types on her team!

11wildy

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Lillie has the best team she can ever wish for, such love all around! Good to see she cares for them well though c:
May the sillies ever be in your favour!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal

It's Tuesday Mah Peeps!
Which means, another Lillie Update
and then replies time!
Of course I am! One of my all time favorite comics on this forum if I may add, truly in the spirit of the original Nuzlocke.

Oh Lillie is one lucky trainer, her team always seems to be far more prepared than she is :)
Oh you are judging me too highly, lol
Indeed she is tho, 2 psychic types and one ground type, Lillie is on a roll!

Lillie is lucky she has such powerful Psychic-types on her team!
Hell yeah! Off course in the game it is a walk in the park! so I gotta od something to spice things up

Lillie has the best team she can ever wish for, such love all around! Good to see she cares for them well though c:
May the sillies ever be in your favour!
loI think Lillie would care more for the well-being of her pokes and her friends than actually winning.. but she has to win too

I think I will be able to post one more page this week:dance:
Look forward to it, Peeps!
Till then!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Meme and Tofu... the real power combo

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Sorry for late response! Regarding file corruption, I'm honestly the last person you should be asking for advice from, I have terrible saving habits. Most of the time I only remember to save when I'm done with a thing. The last time a friend of mine had an issue with a corrupted file, they tried sending the file to another friend to try opening and they were able to open it to a slightly-less-corrupt result. I dunno how best to avoid it in the first place, however. Most times I've lost progress and had to redo things it was because of my own terrible saving habits coming back to bite me, and not due to any fault of the files and data integrity.

Also this entire gym battle has been a delight to read and it all comes together for a perfect finale with Lillie just thinking it's another fun attraction of ninjaland. Gosh I love this comic.

Ciel

Everybody! JUMP!
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 19, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Water
I can't believe I just binged the entire thing from beginning to... end? I guess binging up to date would be more accurate, since the comic is still not finished. XD

Either way, I must say that this was just a laugh-fest till the very lastest chapter! I love the references that were thrown all across the comic, including the one towards the manga's Shuriken Poke Balls. That was a pretty nice touch, unless unintentional, in which case it's still fine!

This definitely feels like a Kanto from several years past the original games, and I'd love to see many of the things shown here in a ROM Hack (unless they already are and I've yet to play that one, of course!). One of the best comics I've ever read in the site, if not, at the very least, the most *comic*al without a doubt. Can't wait to see how this ends like! 😄

11wildy

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Another update this week? Yes please!! :O Already looking forward to that!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal

As promised beffore a Mid-Week Update page today
Why is it called mid week update despite being posted on the weekend?
Welp it is a leftover from when the regular page is posted on Sunday and this is posted around Thursday

But there it is
@Dee : bah, they are just lucky because they have type advantage for this gym, I would like to see them try in a different gym.. maybe next gym?

@Kadew : AH yeah I tried doing that too, for some reason SAI can open it better than photoshop..
but still it is 80% still corrupted (photoshop is 95%corrupted)
NINJALAND! one of the two tourist trap of Fuchsia, in this story it is bigger than the Go Park

@Ciel : You did what?? Damn, son! welp glad you liek it so far, I can't promise that I can keep the quality.. but I'll try
The setting is around 10 years after RBY so some things changed.. I feel like I should do more but I have to make the base recognizable
Thanks for following this silly series!

@11wildy: Indeed, I can;t afford to do it to often, but maybe once in a while!
And then here come sthe update

till next WeekLillie update, Peeps!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal

WeekLillie update time again!
hmm, no need for any reply this time.. kinda lonely
anyway have this week;s update
we are closing part 14 this week and we will start with part 15 next week
till next time, peeps!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
I like how all of the Poison-types are ready to throw down, except Nidorina, who's just sort of... there

11wildy

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Oh my god zubatwo XD. What a beautiful creature! Who wouldn't want to meet one at night in a dark ally :)

I'm sorry for not responding before, I did check the update and then got busy and forgot to respond D: My sincere apologies!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
The Mewtwo hybrids are getting out of hand!
Haha I love how people in this world think they can defeat bureaucracy in a Pokémon battle. Or maybe they can? :D

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh no... has SCRUB BOY taken over the league? This is a terrifying new world order, do your best Lillie!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal

Early update this week! Although this page is un-proof read tho
but enjoy, peeps!
I like how all of the Poison-types are ready to throw down, except Nidorina, who's just sort of... there
I always wonder if Pokemon are aware of what is happening otside when they are inside of their pokeball

Oh my god zubatwo XD. What a beautiful creature! Who wouldn't want to meet one at night in a dark ally :)

I'm sorry for not responding before, I did check the update and then got busy and forgot to respond D: My sincere apologies!
Oh, don't worry about, just comment whenever you want to ^ ^

The Mewtwo hybrids are getting out of hand!
Haha I love how people in this world think they can defeat bureaucracy in a Pokémon battle. Or maybe they can? :D
It was bureaucracy that holds the police from stopping evildoers back then, maybe it is back to do more of its magic

Oh no... has SCRUB BOY taken over the league? This is a terrifying new world order, do your best Lillie!
le gasp! that boy! how could he??
it could be not him tho
and then update time!

Part 15 to 20 will be more loosely based on the game to depict the 10 years time difference in Kanto
"viewers discretion advised"

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Snowy looks so cute just hanging there in the air!

11wildy

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Psychic institute? This is looking like more fun :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)