• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Written Story Fan Game Hack A Pokemon Clover NUZLOCKE!!!!

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not very good at nuzlockes and sucks at grinding and quits nuzlockes when grinding is very very bad.
Welcome. I am currently doing a Pokemon Clover nuzlocke. This is a very hard fangame made by 4chan, which includes very weird dialogue and sidequests and other stuff. The rules are like the general nuzlocke rules, along with the fact that I can also use 1 wonder trade and 1 egg in the game. OK, so now I should start the game.

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
you are going to die

anyways good luck

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not very good at nuzlockes and sucks at grinding and quits nuzlockes when grinding is very very bad.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PART 1: Hello, Fochun:
So, hello everyone. I am back with part 1 of this journey. I forgot t say that I am allowing myself to get any gift pokemon in the game. I can also use legendaries. I am also using the EXP share because I am very impatient. Anyway, let's begin.
I start out with the dumb lecture that Stump gives me, asking me if I am a boy or girl because he be blind over here. I will be male with the name of Noob, as my rival is Pro. I end up in my room. I grab the potion out of the PC, and head outside to what is known as Veepier Town. I look around and head off toward Route 1, then Stump wants to force me to his lab to get a Pokemon.
Anyway, I get into the lab, where Pro is waiting, and realize that he is mad that I took so long. Stump tells us about the starters and Pro wants to get a Dark type. Stump calls me an idiot and lets me choose.
THE STARTERS:
Grasshole: The Grass Type: 56/60/55/47/50/50
Arabomb: The Fire Type: 47/49/50/65/45/62
Ejecasm: The Water Type: 60/50/50/50/63/45
I like the grass type starter more, so I choose him, and name him Trunk. He has a Gentle nature, which is tolerable for now, as it could now have balanced stats. I battle my rival and win easily, as Arabomb only uses Tackle like once. I win and go onto Route 1, where I am interrupted YET AGAIN! This time, some girl named Keksandra comes to fight me. She chooses Ejacasm, as I 2-shot it easily. I skip most of Route 1, kill a trainer and a Squirrap, the game's Rattata.I get the parcel and go back to Stump, where he rants about Amazon. Pro comes yet again, and we receive Pokedexes. Pro then says that I am not of his need, and leaves.
I can finally catch something, so I go on Route 1. I can fins a Kengeon or a Squirrap, and I want a Kengeon. I get a Kengeon and catch it. I name it KFC. It has Shed Skin, and it has a Hasty Nature.
Kengeon: 37/53/45/36/48/55
So, it does not have the best nature. Oh well. I head off to the Mancave in Vitlya City to get my next encounter, which is a Lanshil. I eventually catch it with some difficulty. I name this one Diggy.
Lanshil: 48/50/75/40/62/50
Lanshil is pretty bulky, and it has a Mild nature, so its worst stat is better and its best stat is worse. In turn, my Lanshil's nature SUCKS! I finally head off to Route 2 to get my final encounter for this update. I find a Nauseon. I have more difficulty than usual, but I caught it. I named it Sickly, because it is literally a disease.
Nauseon: 55/55/55/55/55/55
This thing also has a Hasty nature, which is alright I guess. Right now, it has pretty much equal stats in everything. With that said, I will end this update here. Next time, I will go through Route 2 and the forest and beat Pro once again. I will answer any questions you all may have. Please bold the word Question/Reply if you have something to tell me. Goodbye!

Last edited:

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
PART 2: The Move Spree:
OK, so I am back for part 2 of this nuzlocke. So, I went on to Route 2, where I found some itema and killed a trainer. I found the trainer who had a Maymay, which I HATE SO MUCH! Maymay is one of my least favorite pokemon of this game. It sucks, and it is very ugly, and its cry is so FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!....
Anyway, after that obscenity, I made it to Vitlya Woods, where I immediately find a Curicrawl. I catch the Curicrawl and name it Quirk. I will not be here long, and I will explain why:
Curicrawl: 60/65/60/10/20/20
Basically, Curicrawl is physically bulky and it can hit kind of hard, but its Special stats and Speed are garbage. It has a Serious nature, but I do not care. After all, once I get to Gadech City and get this thing turned into a Gustifly, I will trade it for the Praunch. I have never used a Praunch, but it seems good, so I will take it. Also, Gustifly is not that good anyway. Then, comes the reason why I gave this update the title. Diggy eventually learned Mud-Slap. Then, KFC and Diggy got Peck. Sickly got Acid, ad Quirk got Copycat. KFC got Quick Attack whilst Trunk got Mud-Slap. Diggy got Rock Throw, Quirk got Bug Bite, and KFC got Rollout.
Well, While in the woods, grinding on wild Bug types and killing trainers, I found a Lv. 7 Gusticoon. ILLEGAL! Curicrawl does not evolve until Lv. 8! Why did you do this 4chan!!!!! Anyway, after some battles, Quirk evolved into Gusticoon.
Gusticoon: 80/75/70/15/30/20
This is not very good...... I finally made it to the end of the woods, but I decided to heal first because my rival jumps me here. I make it back, and my rival vows that he will literally kill my team. BATTLE TIME!
KFC beats the Nauseon pretty easily, but gets poisoned in return. I switched to Diggy to take care of Arabomb, and it had to fight through -3 accuracy and land 3 Rock Throws to win. The rival lost, and I end here.
MY TEAM:
KFC Lv. 13 Shed Skin
-Peck
-Rollout
-Tackle
-Quick Attack
Trunk Lv. 12 Overgrow
-Leafage
-Growl
-Tackle
-Mud-Slap
Diggy Lv. 11 Sturdy
-Horn Attack
-Rock Throw
-Mud-Slap
-Peck
Sickly Lv. 9 Poison Point
-Smog
-Poison Gas
-Growl
-Acid
Quirk Lv. 9 Prankster
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Copycat
-Bug Bite
MVP: KFC: Killed like, every bug pokemon there is in this episode

Last edited:

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
oh, clover. yikes, this is gonna be a ride. watching, and praying you don't die.

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
OK< so to avoid controversy, I will list all Pokemon I can obtain:
First Pokemon in every location, suck as route and city
In-game trades(all of them)
1 egg
1 wonder trade
all gifts
all shinies that I find(regardless of when I find them)
static encounters

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Part 3: Crime and Punishment
Welcome to part 3 of this Clover nuzlocke, where I will save the museum and catch more Pokemon. But forst, I went to go heal after the rival battle. I then did some more stuff with training, and Sickly learned Gust. I made the short trek to Gadech City, and found Blobbi. I obtained the sleeping Blobbos and named it Ditto.
Blobbos: 42/17/36/15/25/15
Blobbos is extremely worthless, so I will just use it for my 1 egg and 1 wonder trade. I shove it in my party for now. I go over toward the museum, as I see a guy leading his team inside the museum. I see what is going on, and I realize that Team Karma has taken over the museum. I easily win the 2 grunt fights, and heal before battling Leon. I 1-shot his Spanke with KFC, and Dragun is an easy 2-shot with Diggy. I save the museum, and find Terry, who has some slightly disturbing dialogue. In the process of the fights, I accidentally forgot Horn Attack for Magnitude. I wanted to get rid of Mud-Slap, but I misclicked.
Anyway, after that minor mistake, I leave Gadech, as KFC learns Wing Attack as well. I go on to Route 3, where I catch a Pixila and name it Pixie. I replace Bloobos with this. Soon, Pixie leraned Charm, as KFC evolved into Frieden.
Pixila: 55/55/50/45/65/55
Frieden: 58/65/59/55/65/65
So, I continue, as Trunk learns Bite. Then, Quirk evolved into Gustifly!
Gustifly: 105/100/110/25/40/30
I will get rid of this though, and I go to Gadech and trade it for the Praunch, which was named Crocker.
Praunch: 30/70/70/40/25/60
Then, I got into a battle with KFC against a Maymay. Maymay used Bite on me, and I realized that KFC now had Rough Skin as its ability. Crocker also learned Power Punch. Crocker did somewhat well in its first battle, but got poisoned. However, Diggy performed amazingly in that same battle. Then, Trunk evolved into Analgae and learned Magnitude.
Analgae: 70/80/80/55/60/60
I trained up my team some more and made it to the Pokemon Center right before Mt. Moot. I recieved the Troubait from the Surfer guy there.
Troubait: 45/50/50/40/60/45
I then went into Mt. Moot for my encounter. I found a FREAKING SEMDROP! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I caught it and named it Sludgy, ending the update here.
Deaths: 0(:DDDDDDDD)
MVP: Diggy: It improved a lot in this episode. I killed Dragun and 1-3ed a battle.
My Team:

Crocker Lv. 16 Adamant Swift Swim
-Karate Chop
-Aqua Jet
-Quick Attack
-Power Punch
Trunk Lv. 16 Gentle Overgrow
-Leafage
-Bite
-Tackle
-Magnitude
Diggy Lv. 16 Mild Sturdy
-Rock Throw
-Magnitude
-Rapid Spin
-Peck
Sickly Lv. 14 Hasty Poison Point
-Gust
-Poison Gas
-Growl
-Acid
KFC Lv. 17 Hasty Rough Skin
-Wing Attack
-Rollout
-Tackle
-Quick Attack
Pixie Lv. 12 Brave Cute Charm
-Fairy Wind
-Lick
-Charm
-Struggle Bug

Last edited:

Nate

A friend
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Rock
Pokédex Entry
Oh, so when Onix eats rocks and soil, it's fine, but when I do it, it's suddenly "an affront to nature" and "destroying Mrs. Crenshaw's zen garden"?
Clover seems pretty crazy! Good luck!

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Thanks you. I am challenging Broc right now.

WalkingOnCars

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
So does clover use all new pokemon? That's insane

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
WalkingOnCars: Yes.
Also, I know someone beat this game in nuzlocke with 40 deaths. Has anyone else done better?

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Part 4: Trekking the Mountains
OK, so today, I will be facing Brock and going through Mt. Moot. I hope nobody dies. So, first, I went on to Brock's gym. I destroyed the trainer in his gym and went on to battle Brock. First, I destroyed his Lanshil, until he switched to Chompest. So, I switched in to Crocker. Crocker ignored me and 1-shotted it. I went for Karate Chop, but it used Power Punch instead. So, Chompest died and the rest of the battle was a cakewalk. So, I got the Boulder Badge and TM Rock Tomb. I left the gym and got flashed by the old man behind the gym. So, I got HM Flash, and I headed back toward Mt. Moot. Before entering the mountains, I gave KFC Thief.
In Mt. Moot, I destroyed the trainers on the base floor. I then went up to the top and payed my respects to Moot. I then went to the last floor and beat Super Nerd Miguel. His Elephas was kind of annoying, with amazing bulk, but overall, it was not too hard to kill. So, with that, I headed to where Keksandra was at, and battled her. Her Maymay got an Assisted Charge Beam on Crocker, almost killing it, as Crocker killed it with a Quick Attack and a Karate Chop. Her Hosajack was easy to kill, but THEN CAME HER SINGLETS!!!!!!!
This thing almost killed Diggy with a Bullet Seed, then, it almost killed Pixie with Charge Beams. I eventually killed it with my team, but man, this thing was BRUTAL!
So, Keksandra was defeated, and I exited Mt. Moot, UNSCATHED! I have made it this far without a death which is surprising. In an Emerald Nuzlocke, I lost a Lotad on like, Route 104 or so, at Lv. 5! It died to a WILD WURMPLE!!!!!!
Deaths: 0 :)
MVP: Crocker- For killing Chompest while ignoring me, and for doing really well in this episode.
I would give a team update, but I'm not.
1) The team is the same, except for 2 moves
2) I had this all typed up, but I
accidentally deleted it, and I am still triggered.

Last edited:

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Why did KFC get the eviolite stolen after the Kymmi fight? I know I stole it from the Knogoat.

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Honestly, Pokemon Clover does not seem that hard to nulocke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)