• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Galar Written Log General Commentary Mon A Blatantly Lazy Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Read the title.

LHarm2007

Nuzlocker
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 18, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He, His
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
Although normally calm, joyful and slightly clever at school work, when you make him mad he goes crazy. This side never shows online though.
Hello! I’m sure you know the rules. But I’m also...

- Not allowing held items
- Only Gen 8 Pokémon
- No Dynamaxing
- No Wild Area Captures
- All Pokémon names start with “B”
- All Trophies from Galar are required except Raider Supreme
- Can’t go over level of next gym
- Set Mode

Now let’s start the most lazily written Nuzlocke run in the world.
I got a Sobble and named it Bubble 007. I won’t be saying nature’s cause this is a lazy Nuzlocke run. We went to the Slumbering Weald and we died to Zacian so we lost... but I’m joking I caught a Rookidee and named her Buckbeak. At this time I noticed that all the names started with “B” accidentally so the rest would be too. I caught Yamper and named her Bolt, then beat the crap out of Hop. I caught a Galarian Slowpoke in the hardest battle yet surprisingly and named him Buddha. I went through the Wild Area and signed up with #7 then beat up some Team Yell grunts and get introduced to the Gym Leaders.
Bubble 007 the Male Sobble - Lv. 14
Buckbeak the Female Rookidee - Lv. 14
Bolt the Female Yamper - Lv. 14
Buddha the Male Galarian Slowpoke - Lv. 14

Deaths - 0
Badges - 0

Last edited:

gavine000

Track Runner
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 15, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pokémon Type
Electric, ???
Pokédex Entry
A guy who probably should stop torturing himself with stupid challenge ideas.

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Can I just say how ridiculously similar this run is to my Shield run? If only you were doing that instead of Sword, then I can point out how asides from a few things mine was almost identical. We both chose Sobble, we both caught a Rookidee and Yamper, but for mine my Yamper killed my Rookidee as I was trying to catch it. I never would have guessed it actually had Electric STAB, I was mostly expecting Tackle or Pound or something...

LHarm2007

Nuzlocker
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 18, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He, His
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
Although normally calm, joyful and slightly clever at school work, when you make him mad he goes crazy. This side never shows online though.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice
Can I just say how ridiculously similar this run is to my Shield run? If only you were doing that instead of Sword, then I can point out how asides from a few things mine was almost identical. We both chose Sobble, we both caught a Rookidee and Yamper, but for mine my Yamper killed my Rookidee as I was trying to catch it. I never would have guessed it actually had Electric STAB, I was mostly expecting Tackle or Pound or something...
I’m trying to make this a deathless run!
So we go onto Route 3 after beating Hop catching a Galarian Zigzagoon naming him Bobby. We also battle Bede which we sweep with Bobby. Next I leave the mine and go back in spawning a Carkoal which I catch with a Great Ball naming her Bonfire. We also catch a Galarian Meowth named Bach as he looks like a Bach but we box him along with Buddha and Bobby as I am only using the useful Pokémon. I go into the 1st gym and sweep the trainers with Buckbeak who has a evolved into a Corvisquire. Bubble 007 evolved too. We sweep him with Bonfire for a trophy.
Bubble 007 the Male Drizzle - Lv. 20
Buckbeak the Female Corvisquire - Lv. 20
Bolt the Female Yamper - Lv. 20
Bonfire the Female Carkoal - Lv. 20

Deaths: 0
Badges: 1

Last edited:

LHarm2007

Nuzlocker
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 18, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He, His
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I backtrack as I realize I haven’t visited Ball Guy and then make my way through Route 5 while getting the bike. But Hop stops me of course for a rival battle. I sweep his team in easy fashion and I look back at the daycare and say to myself. “Wow that sure is useless now with EXP. Candies in a Nuzlocke run!” I then arrive in Hulbury and I forgot to mention I caught a Eldegoss named Botanist and she’s female. I go through one of the best gym puzzles in my opinion and sweep Nessa with Botanist... after letting her set up rain with Max Geyser to get another trophy.
Bubble 007 the Male Drizzle - Lv. 24
Buckbeak the Female Corvisquire - Lv. 24
Bolt the Female Yamper - Lv. 24
Bonfire the Female Carkoal - Lv. 24
Botanist the Female Eldegoss - Lv. 24

Deaths: 0
Badges: 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)